Retired Administrator

Credits
Device
Mi 4S
Online time
1660 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi Power BankMi MIXMIUI 2015Fantastic!MIUI 6MIUI 7Redmi NoteMi 4iMi PadRedmi 2Mi 2MIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI 4th AnniversaryDiwali Singapore BirthdayMIUI Fan from IndiaThanksgiving DayHappy Valentine's Day500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI IndiaGamer Mi BunnyMIUI News TeamYouth PledgeForum Contest LoverMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Ice Bucket Challenge

[Interview] MIUI Interview Collection: Star Members, Admins, Xiaomi Staff, Global Team

[ Promote]
22740 268 |
20:53, Sep-29-2014 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
Dear MIUIers,

I am sure you have noticed that our MIUI Interview has been on the forum for a long time. How do you like it? How about a summary thread of them and you can check what you like to read? Here it comes. We have placed the interviews in 4 categories, including forum star members, admins, Xiaomi staff, and Global Team. Pick out your favorite and have fun in the journey of reading.

[Part 1 MIUI Forum Star Members] helloansuman, sta-s2z, petrykgrinder, Iluminouss, jiangminglang
No.1  Interview with helloansuman from Porting Team

I really feel great to be a part of MIUI forum. This line "SLEEP WITH MIUI, WAKEUP WITH MIUI” expresses my feelings. I enjoy the work of porting. I feel great after each porting is successful.

NO.2  Interview with Moderator sta-s2z

More than half a year of weekly marathon with porting, fixing, improvement, more than 20000 people using my ports :) Devices I 've ported with MIUI ROM include Fly IQ446, Jiayu G4H/G4HG, Jiayu G3S/G3ST, and Ultimate rom for Xiaomi Redmi (developer version with improvements).

NO.3  Interview With a Winner MIUI Theme Resources Contest "petrukgrinder"
[Host: Glennnugraha]

Hopefully Miui getting known around the world.. for the Miui Rom, hope the support low end device, so all device maybe can get Miui ROM, Not only for the high end device. The contest is a venue to hone their creativity, imagination and originality of the members in this forum.

NO.4 Interview with Iluminouss, one SuperDesign Team!
[Hostess: Derica]

For Xiaomi Designer Platform: I think it is great for theme designers, I really appreciate it and especial thanks to guys who are responsible for them,  but I still wish they can speed up the theme checking process, lol. Iluminouss was born for screen lovers , it is strong, and we are family, even though we just met on facebook and whatsapp, but when we are together we say" we are family and we love our screen" I m so happy to have the chance to join them and work and enjoy with all of the members.

NO.5  Interview with jiangminglang , Our beloved Super Moderator
[Host:kennyanthony8]

175521dnbbn0wogbjjjhzk.jpg.thumb.jpg

Three years ago, i saw my friend's phone (MOTO Defy ) was equipped with MIUI. From that time, I know Miui, and then Xiaomi. By the time, I know more and more about Xiaomi. My first phones is Nokia 6030, then Nokia 6120ci, Motorola Defy and now I'm using Mi 2. I want to make friends with MIUIers all over the world.

[Part 2 MIUI Forum Admins] Nanana, Derica, meredithhan, KateZ

No.1  Interview with Nanana (THE CREATOR OF MIUI ENGLISH FORUM)
[Host: helloansuman]

My role? Hmm, my job to solve problems and make the forum bigger and better. I and my team (all of the admins) also work for fan sites, translation, social media of MIUI ROM and so on. When I joined Xiaomi, there was no English web site or forum for international users. So I created the site and forum you're using now.

NO.2  MIUI Interview with Derica
[Host:Guru.hangala]
131113v5mnz59xma2h2xmh.jpg.thumb.jpg
Listening and communicating are very important. We admins are all girls, as u may know they are nice and friendly, willing to help not only in work, but in life too. You will love the working relationship if you get a chance to try. Besides, flat management is also a feature in Xiaomi, so leaders are also nice.

NO.3  MIUI Interview with Meredithhan
[Host:casibao]

2027209e1xl3yez1kex8ee.jpg.thumb.jpg

I knew Xiaomi long before I worked here. I heard its produces great phones with unbelievable prices, and I actually bought Mi1 myself. I sent my resume when I was job hunting and found Xiaomi was recruiting. My first impression about the company is that it’s a young and energetic team. The employees are relatively young, but they are very professional, and have so much passion about their job.

NO.4 Interview with the Devices Admin KateZ
[Host: sianman]

My current role is to manage MIUI Device Forum. The purpose of Device Forum is to provide one-stop information on specific device to our users, also to provide answers when they have problem with their phones. This forum is quite new, together with our mods and MIUI Device Team, we are working hard to make it a more helpful and interesting place for all.

[Part 3 Xiaomi Staff] Orange Friday Video Team, Creator of Mi Bunny, 秋叶随风ivan
No.1  Interview with the Leader of Xiaomi Orange Friday Video Team
[Hostess: jellytelly]

Orange Friday details are planned by the whole MIUI team, we will create the video with the given details. Usually it is being created on Thursday due to time constraint.  
The design of the Orange Friday would be changed every 6 weeks to give people a refreshing feel and the voice over for the videos are done by professional voice actors from the TV stations.

NO.2  Interview with the Creator of Mi Bunny
[Hostess: Christine_MI]

t016881f6bfcdedd291.gif

In the initial design phase, Mi Bunny had no specific gender, but my drawing style did personify it as a male. One day, we had a designer that suggested to create a female Mi Bunny, and she created the perfect companion to Mi Bunny ("米兔") and named it Mi Niu ("米妞").We then made a MIUI theme ("米妞") out of this character. She doesn't appear as often as Mi Bunny and we haven't thought of more ideas to feature her (Mi Niu) yet.

NO.3  MIUI Interview with Customized ROM guru 秋叶随风ivan
[Hostess:Christine_MI]

I started working for Xiaomi last year and is currently involved in Linux server and configuration management and technical support.  My main duty is to ensure that my fellow colleagues can work or laze happily! Occasionally, I dabble in MIUI system upgrades, memory optimization, stable ROMs upgrades as well as updating the Android version to allow my colleagues to test out Google’s latest features.

[Part 4 Xiaomi Global] Mi India, Mi Singapore, Mi Indonesia
No.1  Rohit Ghalsasi: Man behind MIUI India Fan Site & Mi India
[Host: Disturbed™]

194201zwo9h9jwyoxdrouh.jpg.thumb (1).jpg

I am following this company from 3yrs just because I am passinate about how this company works and company culture. Iam ROM developer, and I always believed supporting users after giving them ROM,I answered to each user’s question from ROM thread, in short I believe in aftersale service and Xiaomi also believe in same.

NO.2  Interview with Anya Shkurko, Xiaomi Summer Intern
[Hostess: Christine_MI]

010014pieiiiizdre7z77g.jpg.thumb.jpg

I found Hugo’s talk about Xiaomi very interesting and inspiring. He also stayed for a long Q&A with students and discussed company’s international growth. That’s when I realized that I wanted to be part of this and contribute to the global success of Xiaomi.

NO.3  MIUI Interview with Bobby Silalahi [Mi Indonesia Facebook]
[Host:kickthefreak]

150246ffi8mmrif80ivvcf.jpg.thumb.jpg

I got to know Xiaomi because I was a tech writer writing for Americanwebsites, primarily Android Authority. I’ve loved Xiaomi from the first time Iheard about it some 2 years ago. The company’s desire to bring high qualitydevices to the masses resonates with me. I believe tech is the leverage peoplein the developing world needs to allow them to stand shoulder to shoulder withtheir developed world counterparts, and what Xiaomi does is actually that,giving millions of people access to high quality technology.

Single-option Poll, 526 members voted
7.03% 37
0.57% 3
1.33% 7
1.71% 9
0.95% 5
8.37% 44
35.55% 187
4.18% 22
6.46% 34
0.76% 4
1.14% 6
5.89% 31
18.44% 97
3.42% 18
4.18% 22
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite22 Share

Rated by 66 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

GangbuzzCrew + 5 Thanks!
srspinto + 3 Great!
Vikas869 + 2 Great!
CanavaZ + 1 Great!
sudhakarcool + 10 + 3 OMG wow thread :)
Yashionex + 2 Great!
chikoo123 + 4 cool!!
vincent_khoo + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
Roussinov + 4 Great!
errys + 1 Great!
garyngkt + 1 Fantastic!
Donremon + 1 Awesome!
narm5 + 10 Fantastic!
ipmart + 1 Awesome!
rocco6 + 5 Thanks!
PH-Andrew + 1 Awesome!
wongwong12345 + 1 Great!
Tresno + 1 Great!
babymini9989 + 1 Great!
SuzAnDroid + 5 Fantastic!
xvicky100 + 5 Awesome!
Linkbustr + 5 Fantastic!
zumoku + 1 Fantastic!
freesofia + 5 Great!
Mohit816 + 1 Awesome!
sajidsadeem + 5 Fantastic!
Hackroid + 1 Great!

Experience +218  Prestige +7  View Rating Log

MIUI Beta Team - China

MIUI enthusiast ( •̀ ω •́ )y

Credits
Device
Mi MIX 2S
Online time
738 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi WiFi RouterMi ScaleMi BoxMi KeyMi Power BankMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Band 2Yi Action CameraMi  BunnyMi TV 70Mi T-ShirtMIUI 7MIUI 2016I Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI 2015MIUI 8FlashholicAwesome!MIUI 6Xiaomi Mi 6RedmiRedmi 1SXiaomi Mi 4Redmi NoteMi TVMi 2Mi 5Mi PadMi 3Mi 4SRedmi Note 3Surge S1Happy Singles' DayMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Happy MedalAtaturk Mourning300K Forum MembersMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI V5 Review1st AnniversarySingapore BirthdayDiwali Thanksgiving DayHappy DiwaliHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan from India2 Million Forum MembersPokemon Master Medal1 Million Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Weekly PollRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI India1800K Forum MembersMIUI 9700K Forum Members2014 ChristmasSuper SaturdayMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan From BrazilHappy New YearFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 100 Million UsersFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI Device TeamNougatMi TalentXiaomi 8th Anniversary9 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizOreoInbox Zero8 Million Forum MembersStar WarsYouth PledgeMIUI FollowerAndroid ElfMi Lover MedalMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI FB FollowerTechnology GuruMIUI Halloween 20172017 Annual AwardsMIUI Twitter FollowerTheme TalentMr. DependableForum Contest LoverOTA FeedbackScroll Of WisdomStar Of IconsMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerRedmi Quiz MasterAndroid GuruDie-hard MIUI FanPioneer of MIUI English Forum Humor MasterUpdates LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat

20:57, Sep-29-2014 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +2

Cool!!

My mi devices evolution : Rm1S→RmNote4G→RmNote3→MI 6 Ceramic Edition | Rm5Plus→Mi Mix 2S

MIUI Translation Team

Credits
Device
Mi 5 Pro
Online time
161 Hours
Send PM

Mi KeyMi HomeMi HeadphonesMi BandMi Selfie StickUnlock MedalMi Power BankMi BoxMi Band 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi WiFi RouterXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 7MIUI 2016MarshmallowAwesome!MIUI 8I Love MIUIMIUI 6FlashholicFantastic!MIUI 2015MIUI Devices ContestMi 3Mi Note ProXiaomi Mi 4Mi TVMi NoteMi 4iFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy New YearMIUI 100 Million UsersPuzzle MasterFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanRocket to Future500K Forum Members3 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu 1st Anniversary600K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th Anniversary10 Million Forum Posts2014 ChristmasDiwali Super Sunday90000 Forum Members300K Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersSuper TuesdayMIUI 9MIUI Fan from Turkey3 Million Forum MembersThanksgiving DaySuper ThursdaySuper MondayMIUI Fan from IndiaRooster Year of 2017MIUI 300 WeeksMid-Autumn Festival1 Million Forum MembersI Love 2016Xiaomi 6th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan 2100K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI World TourMerry Christmas1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI 20171800K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Poll700K Forum Members1700K Forum Members900K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Forum AppMIUI 5th AnniversarySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Beta TeamAndroid GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Quick DiscussionDie-hard MIUI FanMr. DependableMIUI FollowerOTA FeedbackHumor MasterMIUI Weekly Devices QuizTechnology GuruStar Of TechnologyMost Active MIUIerAndroid ElfMi TalentMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorScroll Of WisdomRingtone TalentMi Bunny Game Master Mi Lover MedalMi Story TellerWallpaper Expert2017 Annual AwardsDebate MasterInbox ZeroYouth PledgeUpdates LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Global Forum 2014Star Of IconsForum Contest LoverMIUI Twitter Follower

20:59, Sep-29-2014 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +2

This post was edited by mkaracabay at 09:43, Oct-08-2014

nice interviews, it s nice to meet with all staff, thanks for interviews...
My first device Mi3 from july 2014 to july 2016, now using Mi5 pro, Xiaomi fan, from Turkey

Diamond Member

in Love with Redmi Note 3

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
59 Hours
Send PM

Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BoxMi BandFantastic!Fan Of MIUI India300K Forum MembersThanksgiving Day500K Forum MembersDiwali I Love Mi BunnyAndroid GuruMost Active MIUIerInbox ZeroMIUI Global Forum 2014Forum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI Fan

21:00, Sep-29-2014 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +2

All Interviews are Awesome

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 4c
Online time
445 Hours
Send PM
21:02, Sep-29-2014 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +2

Great!

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
85 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxMi Power BankMi BandI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!MIUI 6Mi TVMIUI 4th Anniversary300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy Diwali2014 ChristmasMIUI 2017MIUI 91500K Forum Members800K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From SingaporeI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerMIUI Global Forum 2014Technology GuruScroll Of WisdomForum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI FanYouth Pledge

21:04, Sep-29-2014 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +2

Rohit is cool. The man behind indian fan site

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

akki1992 + 1 Agreed!

Experience +1  View Rating Log

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
196 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxMi BandMi Power BankFantastic!Awesome!I Love MIUIRedmiRedmi NoteMi 4iMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan from India1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 4th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI India300K Forum Members500K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI FollowerStar Of IconsOTA FeedbackMIUI Global Forum 2014Mi Bunny Game Master Die-hard MIUI FanPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android Guru

21:04, Sep-29-2014 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +2

awesome!!!

Elite Member

MIUI.WEB.ID

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 2
Online time
445 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFi RouterMi KeyMi BoxMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Power BankMi BandFlashholicMIUI 7MIUI 6I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 2015Fantastic!MIUI 2016Mi NoteMi 4iRedmi 1SRedmi 2Redmi NoteXiaomi Mi 4Redmi Note 2Mi TVRedmiMi PadDiwali Ataturk MourningMIUI 300 WeeksHappy Singles' Day300K Forum MembersMi Live MedalHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from India1st AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan From Philippines1400K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan From BrazilFan Of  MIUI Azerbaijan600K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayXiaomi 5th Anniversary500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 5th Anniversary900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from Turkey1 Million Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalPokemon Master MedalMIUI 100 Million Users800K Forum Members2014 Christmas700K Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamScroll Of WisdomMIUI G+ FollowerAndroid GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum Humor MasterStar Of IconsMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatInbox ZeroMIUI FollowerOTA FeedbackForum Contest LoverMIUI Global Forum 2014Android ElfDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Twitter FollowerYouth PledgeUpdates LoverMIUI FB Follower

21:05, Sep-29-2014 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +2

This post was edited by belonggaskins at 20:06, Sep-29-2014

All Interviews are Awesome and  MIUI Interview with Customized ROM guru 秋叶随风ivan is the best

MIUI Honorary Moderator

Gopi Nath

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
1293 Hours
Send PM

Mi Portable WiFiMi BoxMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi KeyMi Power BankMi BandI Love MIUIMIUI 8Awesome!MIUI 6MIUI 2015MIUI 2016Fantastic!FlashholicRedmiMi TVMi 3Redmi Note 2Xiaomi Mi 4Mi 4iMIUI 4th AnniversaryMid-Autumn FestivalHappy DiwaliDiwali Singapore BirthdayMIUI 50 Million Users300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan from IndiaXiaomi 6th Anniversary600K Forum Members700K Forum Members1 Million Forum Members1400K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th Anniversary500K Forum MembersThanksgiving Day2014 ChristmasHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy Singles' DayFan Of MIUI IndiaUEFA EURO Medal1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI V5 ReviewMi Live MedalMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI 300 WeeksI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI News TeamMr. Post the MostApp StarMi Bunny Game Master Most Active MIUIerMIUI Honorary ModeratorStar Of IconsWallpaper ExpertDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FollowerOTA FeedbackMi Lover MedalStar MIUI News Team MemberSuper ModeratorPioneer of MIUI English Forum Master Of TechnologyDebate MasterForum Contest LoverInbox ZeroMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FB FollowerMi TalentMIUI Global Forum 2014Mr. DependableYouth PledgeAndroid GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatUpdates LoverApp TalentHumor MasterMIUI Resources Team

21:06, Sep-29-2014 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +2

WOW all at one place,will check on by one :)

Super moderator

不忘初心,方得始终

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
7464 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleMijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth SpeakerUnlock MedalMi HomeMi Band 2Mi Kids WatchMi HeadphonesMagic CubeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowAwesome!MIUI 8MIUI 6I Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI 7MIUI 2016MIUI 20154 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 3Rocket to FutureMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 2017Singapore Merlion MedalSuper WednesdayRooster Year of 2017Super MondayMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI World TourMIUI 300 WeeksSuper ThursdayMIUI Forum AppMIUI Lucky Friday1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Weekly PollI Love 2016Merry Christmas1 Million Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversaryWomen's Day MedalPuzzle MasterMIUI SXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 4th AnniversarySingapore BirthdayThanksgiving Day2014 ChristmasHappy New YearHappy Valentine's DaySurge S11st AnniversaryHappy Holi MedalSuper FridayPokemon Master MedalSuper SundayMIUI 7th Anniversary3500K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersMIUI 9Camera Filter Guru Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI V5 ReviewMIUI Happy MedalGamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI News TeamMIUI ExpertMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverMr. DependableXiaomi 8th Anniversary2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Weekly Devices QuizStar WarsMIUI Halloween 20178 Million Forum MembersMIUI FollowerSuper ModeratorMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerScroll Of WisdomYouth PledgeMIUI FB FollowerAndroid ElfMi Story TellerMi TalentMIUI Global Forum 2014Updates LoverDebate MasterTechnology GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum Star MIUI News Team MemberMost Active MIUIerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid GuruDie-hard MIUI FanHumor Master

21:08, Sep-29-2014 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +2

all pro developer ! big thanks to them !
Click [Reply] Below To Notify Me

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list