I Love MIUI

MiUI ver. 4.6 / 4.7 for Nexus 7 2013

[ Promote]
2015 2 |
18:25, Sep-16-2014 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
Hi people, I wanted to know some things..
I currently have MiUI ver 4.4.8 in My Nexus 7 2013. I have got an update to 4.4.12 or something like that but when I update it, it just reboots into recovery doing nothing. But somehow I downloaded the OTA file and tried to flash using recovery but it failed. Can you guys please tell lme if I need to do something else or do I now have to download the MiUI 4.4.12 for Nexus 7 again? And is MiUI 4.6 or 4.7 available for Nexus 7? Which is the latest MiUI version for Nexus 7 2013 Wi-Fi only model?
Thanks.
Favorite1 Share

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Sony LT26i
Online time
285 Hours
Send PM

I Love MIUIAwesome!Mi TVMIUI 4th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI UKI Love Mi BunnyOTA FeedbackMIUI FollowerAndroid GuruForum Contest LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum

03:20, Sep-22-2014 | From PC
|
HIhi,

The most frequent cause of a failing OTA is flashing gapps that are not OTA-safe, you can download OTA safe gapps in my thread here.
Flashing other zips can be the cause too. If you don't manage to fix you should download and flash the latest full ROM; or flash the last full ROM still on your device (OTA will work again).

Credits
Device
Nexus 7II
Online time
3 Hours
Send PM

I Love MIUI

Author| 20:04, May-11-2015 | From PC
|
Jaapp replied at 2014-9-22 00:50
HIhi,

The most frequent cause of a failing OTA is flashing gapps that are not OTA-safe, you can dow ...

No, I am asking whether MiUI 6 will release for Nexus 7 or not?

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list