Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
Online time
36 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Devices ContestMIUI Happy Medal10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersMIUI 9Forum Contest LoverScroll Of Wisdom

09:15, Sep-20-2018 | Via mobile
|
First of all, im not sure who told you about the bugs in miui 10. Im not usually very postive on miui releases, since honestly, i have been through many disappointments lately, with their latest releases. But one thing for sure is that, after testing this last MIUI 10 global release, i gotta say to the ENTIRE XIAOMI DEV TEAM: YOU ALL HAVE DONE A PRETTY DARN GOOD JOB HERE!!!! I HAVe tested the most important points to me, like camera, performance, new features and the most important: BATTERY LIFE !!!! great improvement have been noticed!!!! The rest of stuff is either the same as before or a little better. Also GUI , well .... It looks like XIAOMI FINALLY DECIDED TO HIRE COMPETENT DESIGNERS and people with better taste or they either hired some ex workers from apple, but i dont care. For me, xiaomi is way better than apple and i dont have to pay 400 bucks more for a piece like krap, like those iphones are, all restricted and tight up to their fuquin and chy1ty brand! PLEASE KEEP UP THE GOOD JOB WITH THIS !!!!

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list