Send PM

[Q & A] Activation locked

[ Promote]
361 4 |
01:27, Sep-08-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
I'm from Bangladesh region.My Xiaomi redmi 4 prime phone has stuck in activation lock problem.I had forgot my mi account password and after that I installed a rom from a shop.But the rom was another xiaomi model redmi 4 pro.From then my phone didn't work correctly.So I need a help emergency from xiaomi company as I can get real rom and unlock my phone.Thank you
Favorite Share

Bangladesh Sub Forum

Credits
Device
Mi Note 3
Online time
985 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi KeyMagic CubeMi Band 2Mijia Qi CycleMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi VRUnlock MedalXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Selfie StickYi Action CameraMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi BandNinety Degree LuggageMi  BunnyMi T-ShirtMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Story TellerMi VR HeadsetMi Power BankYeelight Bedside LampXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!AnTuTuMarshmallowMIUI 2016MIUI 7Fantastic!MIUI 8I Love MIUIRedmi Note 3Redmi 4XMi 5Redmi Note 4Mi TV4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 2Fan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI SHappy DiwaliI Love 2016MIUI Weekly PollMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI ItalyPokemon Master Medal1st Anniversary10 Million Forum PostsHappy Singles' DaySuper Saturday1400K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI BangladeshMerry ChristmasOlympics MedalHilal Ramadan 5 Million Forum PostsXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan From Myanmar1800K Forum MembersMIUI 6th Anniversary1700K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Forum AppMIUI PFan Of MIUI PolandWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdayHappy Holi MedalMIUI Font LoverSuper SundayPuzzle Master300K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersSuper ThursdayCamera Filter Guru MedalRocket to FutureSuper MondayMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper Friday3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalSurge S1Super TuesdayFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 9MIUI Drawing Talent3 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New YearMIUI Fan from TurkeyRooster Year of 20175 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky Friday3500K Forum MembersMIUI 20 Million Users1900K Forum MembersMIUI 2017Happy Valentine's Day90000 Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMi Note 3Ringtone ExpertMIUI SuperstarMIUI 10MIUI Weekly Devices Quiz8 Million Forum MembersMi Story Teller25 Million StrongMIUI ExpertHeart to HeartMIUI Halloween 2018Theme TalentSurpriseMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI King7 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th AnniversaryMr. Dependable6 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsDiscuss Here9 Million Forum MembersMIUI Halloween 2017Xiaomi 8th AnniversaryMost Popular Forum UserUpdates LoverInbox ZeroTechnology GuruStar Of TechnologyRingtone Star MIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMaster Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomAndroid GuruMIUI Medals CollectorHumor MasterApp StarMi A1MIUI FB FollowerMi TalentForum Contest LoverAndroid ElfYouth PledgeMi Bunny Game Master MIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Lover MedalMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanDebate MasterOTA FeedbackPioneer of MIUI English Forum Most Active MIUIer

11:06, Sep-08-2018 | From PC
|
This post was edited by msalauddins at 09:20, Sep-08-2018

You can contact with the nearest Mi Service Center in Bangladesh.
Find a Mi Service Center near you: https://www.mi.com/bd/service/repair/

Or, Yourself you can reset your Mi Account Password from here: https://account.xiaomi.com/pass/forgetPassword followed by the instructions and Flash your device with official MIUI ROM using Fastboot Flashing Method (Recommended) and after successful flashing the device enter your account details to unlock the device.

Fastboot Flashing Guide and Download Links: http://en.miui.com/a-234.html

Thanks for being with us.

Md Salauddin
Moderator, MIUI Global Forum
(Bangladesh Local Sub Forum)

MI Fan Club Bangladesh

to
Notify Me

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 6/6A/Pro
Online time
16 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyPuzzle MasterMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversarySuper Monday25 Million StrongOTA Feedback

01:39, Sep-08-2018 | From Redmi 5 Plus
|
I think if you have that device, then you will remember your Mi Account password. and if you really forget the password of your Mi account. You can do recovery according to the instructions provided. You can get your MI account password back, with the help of recovery email, or with the help of the telephone number that you registered in your MI account

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

msalauddins + 10 Agreed!

Experience +10  View Rating Log

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi Max 2
Online time
46 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi TV 70Mi BoxMijia Qi CycleMi Power BankMi T-ShirtMi HomeNinebot MiniMi WiFi RouterMi HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!FlashholicFantastic!Mi Max 2Puzzle MasterRocket to FutureMIUI 9MIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 2017Happy New YearMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI SMIUI Forum AppHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 50 Million Users2 Million Forum MembersMiPop6 Million Forum MembersSurpriseHumor MasterMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI 10Mi TalentDiscuss Here2017 Annual AwardsMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Story TellerAndroid ElfAndroid GuruOTA FeedbackScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterUpdates LoverStar Of Technology25 Million StrongForum Contest LoverMIUI G+ FollowerMi Lover MedalIndia Independence DayMIUI FollowerTechnology Guru10 Million Forum Members

04:43, Sep-08-2018 | From Mi Max 2
|
It doesn't make sense. If you could install another Rom and suddenly you can't. Sorry mate, we understand more than you think.

Credits
Device
Redmi 5 Plus
Online time
17 Hours
Send PM
04:55, Sep-08-2018 | Via mobile
|
fd.svensson replied at 2018-9-8 04:43
It doesn't make sense. If you could install another Rom and suddenly you can't. Sorry mate, we under ...

Spot on.

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list