Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
100 Hours
Send PM

I Love MIUIMIUI 2015RedmiMi 3MIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 4th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI India300K Forum MembersAndroid GuruAndroid ElfMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatPioneer of MIUI English Forum

15:48, Aug-22-2014 | From PC
|
To get the whats app notifications without delay, never exit the app totally, i mean dont long press the back button to exit the app fully. If you close it then use the home button. Same with gmail app also. Never clear all the the RAM. There is no need to do that.
If you cleared the ram then once again launch the what app application and exit by pressing the home button only and you will keep getting notifications on time.

I think the true solution would be to be able to convert these apps as a system app just like the call and messaging app. But that is not possible it seems.
Everytime you fully exit the app or kill it then you will not get notifications..

Even if you set apps as trusted and autostart, and still fully exit then the problem will still persist, so the solution is to never fully exit those apps.

Hope this helps.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
100 Hours
Send PM

I Love MIUIMIUI 2015RedmiMi 3MIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 4th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI India300K Forum MembersAndroid GuruAndroid ElfMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatPioneer of MIUI English Forum

22:17, Aug-22-2014 | From PC
|
Λrtemisia replied at 2014-8-22 21:59
Hey man! Thanks for the tip! Solves part of my problem which I used to press on back button ( long ...

Lol. Earlier I used to regularly clean all the recent apps tray but then I realised that all the apps listed there are not actually running in the background. I don't use it anymore.
The only thing which I do is to longpress back and close all the apps which don't give any notifications unlike facebook, gmail, whatsapp which should be running in the background for the notifications to arrive. So, I try to avoid the ram cleaner function as far I can..

It is a bit clumsy. Hope the developers take note of this anomaly..

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
100 Hours
Send PM

21:12, Aug-23-2014 | From PC
|
Λrtemisia replied at 2014-8-23 15:28
Hey ya vivzZ, one last thing, may I know if your Facebook does start on itself after rebooting the ...

Well dude, frankly speaking, I have totally disabled facebook app from running even in the background also. I have disabled all its services and it works in a totaly controled environment(I mean I don't let it do anything on its own). This app is one of the most notorious power hog. It requires almost all the possible permissions and a big beatdown on my phone. Thats why I have deliberately disabled it. So, sorry cant tell about it

I open it when I want to check things otherwise it is totally locked down.

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list