Elite Member

Credits
Device
Galaxy S4
Online time
488 Hours
Send PM

Mi KeyMi BandMi In-Ear HeadphonesFlashholicAwesome!Fantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI Fan from India300K Forum MembersDiwali MIUI English Forum 2013MIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI UKMIUI 4th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI India100k Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 3rd AnniversaryMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 6th AnniversaryHappy Singles' DayMIUI V5 ReviewMIUI 30 Million Users90000 Forum MembersThanksgiving DayI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamClass A Beta TeamMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatInbox ZeroAndroid GuruStar Bug FinderMIUI Global Forum 2014Forum Contest LoverHumor MasterPioneer of MIUI English Forum OTA FeedbackApp StarMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorDie-hard MIUI FanYouth PledgeUpdates LoverMIUI Wallpaper Contest

20:00, Aug-06-2014 | From PC
|
I don't think that apps like Whatsapp, QQi, Viber, or widgets etc. are force closed.

I strongly believe that they must be working in the background, because otherwise, I would stop receiving messages on those apps, which has never been the case till now.

I would suggest that you install an app called Autorun Manager, which allows you to check which apps auto-start and also which apps are running on your device at any given time. You will see that, if you close the apps from task manager, their running status does not change in the Autorun Manager.

Please try it and let us know how it goes. Thanks!
Please rate my post if it was helpful. Thanks!

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list