Super moderator

Don't Wake Me Up......!!

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
3401 Hours
Send PM

Mi KeyMagic CubeMi Yi CameraMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Plastic In-ear PhonesXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Qi CycleMijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi VRMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi BandMi HeadphonesUnlock MedalMi BoxMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Band 2Mi  BunnyMi HomeMi Power StripMi VR HeadsetMijia Walkie TalkieMi Selfie StickMi Kids WatchMi MIXMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI 2016Awesome!MIUI 8AnTuTuFlashholicMarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!4 Million Forum MembersRedmi NoteRedmi 3SMi 5Redmi Note 3Mi 5 ProMi 4cRedmi 4/Prime/4A2100K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasMi Live MedalMIUI 50 Million UsersI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI GreeceAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI BulgariaSuper MondayRocket to FutureMIUI PHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017MIUI World Tour3 Million Forum App Installs1 Million Forum App Installs1500K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalUEFA EURO MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI SMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From IndonesiaXiaomi 6th Anniversary2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayOlympics MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaSuper Tuesday1800K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Forum AppMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Marathon MedalHappy New YearFan Of MIUI Russia5 Million Forum App Installs90000 Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaHilal Ramadan MIUI Happy MedalCamera Filter Guru MedalXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHappy Holi MedalFan Of MIUI AustraliaRingolicious Medal300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineSuper SundaySuper FridaySuper SaturdayMIUI Font Lover3500K Forum MembersSuper ThursdayPuzzle MasterMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersDiwali MIUI 7th Anniversary1st AnniversarySurge S1MIUI Fan From Philippines100k Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalMIUI 93 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI France500K Forum MembersSuper WednesdaySingapore Merlion MedalSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI ReviewIndonesia Independence DayMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Story TellerMIUI Quick Discussion8 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarYouth PledgeRingtone ExpertMost Active MIUIerScroll Of WisdomUpdates LoverJuly 19 MyanmarStar WarsMi Bunny Game Master 25 Million StrongBlack Shark5 Million Forum Members7 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerXiaomi 8th AnniversaryQuick SurveyMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeNougatOreoIndia Independence DaySurpriseDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of TechnologyOTA Feedback2017 Annual AwardsMost Popular Forum UserMIUI G+ FollowerHumor MasterRingtone Star Mr. DependableAndroid GuruMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI KingApp StarMi Lover MedalMIUI Twitter FollowerMi TalentMIUI FollowerTechnology GuruDebate MasterMaster Of TechnologyPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Medals CollectorAndroid ElfMIUI Expert6 Million Forum MembersForum Contest LoverTheme Talent

[Best of App] Top App Reviews Collection Vol. 53: Mi Home, Google News, DU Recorder & More

[ Promote]
4531 91 |
13:54, Jul-11-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
art.png

Hey MIUIers,

MIUI App Review Team is built to provide you original cool app reviews and help you choose the best apps out there in the Play Store. We are hard-working to write and share many original reviews. Here you can have all our app reviews done in last month as a single collection thread.  App Review Collections are made to help you enjoy the reviews once again! All credits to the authors!!

If you are also good at or interested in app reviews, please send a PM to
slavin23 to join us at your convenience! Thanks in advance!

P.S.: Only parts of their reviews are quoted here! Click on Read more to get more detailed info about the app review, please check the details via the link
MIUI APP REVIEW TEAM

Hi MIUIers, welcome June! Hope you're doing well. On this early June, I want to share you about a review based on my experience. I am Mom with 8 months old daughter. Sometimes, I feel very hard to do household when my child is awake. The only time to do household chores is when the child is asleep. Then, the problem is, my daughter (who turns to very active baby) falls down several times from the bed when I cook .  This is a big reason which makes me install CCTV. I use Xiaomi Xiofang (to bedroom) and Mijia Chuangmi Camera (outside/yard). I am very happy that both can be controlled with smartphone . And the very helpful app I have is Mi Home. So, yes! Today I want to share with you a review about Mi Home! Everyone who is using Android can download the app from Play Store for free.

Today, we all are very busy in our day-to-day life. Pressure comes again and again also heavy and many tasks. Tasks overlap and we are very sure to forget them, that has been proven! So to overcome the problem, I am here with a recently launched app called Google Tasks! Let's start! First impression is the last impression! Right? Really! The first impression is really cool. The layout is as simple as it can be. Also the design of the app is cool! All colour matches with the background colour white. Clip art is enhancing this app. Font applied here is attractive. Materialistic cards are awesome! Really an impressive first look!

So, now-a-days, it's very common to use screen recoders on the pc's and make a game plays recorded or stream the live on, social platforms like Facebook, Twitter, etc. There are many for pc's in terms of features they offer and in terms of lowest price they're offering too. Coming to the mobile platform, there too many such applications with many limitations like video size or time, with many annoying ads, watermarks of the app's developer etc. But this tool offers nothing from the above listed.

I am back as always with another app review.This time also, it's a news app. Hope you enjoyed my previous news app review of Beebom. We are in the 6 month of this year. Half journey completed with 2k18. Summer is still at the top of my head. Let's start with the app reviewing. Heading back to Google IO 2018, Google announced a revamped version of Google Newsstand and also renamed it to Google News. With this, Google applied it's matrial design 2.0 which is just very cool! So I am here to review the new cool Google News!

Read more

So, I think many of you got an idea about the app, after watching the teaser right?? This app is the best offline dictionary cum translator I have found and avilable on the market. I haven't done any masters in English. But, best of my knowledge, I could use the app for my daily purpose. With the same knowledge, I'm here to present my review in the app's perspect. Also, one can learn and improve their skills using the app. One can increase or improve their vocabulary in multiple languages.

Hi MIUIers! One of the best Google Editors' Choice app is here . Today, I want to share you about Journey (Diary, Journal). This one is great and useful journal app. You can download it for free from Playstore (I put the link in the end of the review). Not only for Android user,Journey also can be synchronized with several platforms such as: Macintosh, Windows, iOs, Chrome and Journey.Cloud. The developer claims that Journey is perfect digital journal that can keep user memories for a lifetime. Sounds good, right?

Hello Everyone! It's second week of June. And I am really very excited to get MIUI 10 after the Global release announcement of MIUI 10. And one of my favorite feature of MIUI 10 is AI Portrait. It's really awesome! Taking portrait pictures with just a single camera! What's your favorite feature in MIUI 10? And as we have started our discussion with the camera, so today we are going to review a camera app.

Read more

Hey Guys, Hope you all doing well and after a short gap, I'm back with a browser named " Opera Touch ". The app is developed and maintained by Opera team under " communication " zoner. It's an internet browser with cool festures and smooth performance. It's the first mobile browser of mine and most of people around the world at the time of symbian OS based mobile phones.

II am back again with an app review as usual. This time it will be really helpful for you. Before we proceed, let's talk about AI. Definition of AI says "the theory and development of computer systems able to perform tasks normally requiring human intelligence, such as visual perception, speech recognition, decision-making, and translation between languages." With our efforts, we are able to create such artificial intelligence such as Google Assistant, Google Lens, Alexa, and many more.

With this topic of AI, I am here to make an app review on Cortana, an artificial intelligence by Microsoft Corporation. Cortana is now available in android 4.4 and above, and in Windows 10, a computer software by Microsoft, so let's start.

Back from my holiday and I bring you great application, especially for Instagrammer! Why Instagrammer? Because Instagram is one of most popular mobile social networking apps in Unites States of May 2018 . So. are you on Instagram? If yes, then you shouldn't miss my review about Unfold.Unfold is an app which can help you create instagram-stories with simple, but elegant templates. With Unfold, your Instagram's followers will fallin' in love with your instagram-stories! Not only for instagram-stories, you can also create a lot great page with Unfold. So, let's check a video about Unfold. Happy watching!

Monsoon arrived in my country and my state! Monsoon is my favorite season! Which season is your favorite?  And this is my second game review. The game is as simple as it can be. You have to defend your castle from stickmans which throw stones to your castle and tries to destroy it. But you have to kill them using stones. The game is very simple and easy to play. So let's play!

Today I want to share you about addictive game, come from ANKAMA games. Actually, I was playing this game for a month and I can say that I really enjoy playing it. I am on level 38 and my Hubby one step a head. He is on 45 . Yes, both of us like to play this game in our free time. So hope you like this game as much as us. The name is Nindash, and this is simple tap, slide and dash game! They give us a lot of challenging levels and cute Ninjas! Well, maybe you will not believe it, but you will meet little Dragon Ball Kid (Goku) as Ninja in this game. You can also notice about Laura Kinney (X-23) and Kenshin Himura.

Read more

Single-option Poll, 154 members voted
76.62% 118
23.38% 36
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite9 Share

Rated by 18 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

nikola13 + 1 Great!
rahul_09 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
Manish@786 + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
abhijitdevnath + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
mohanbdbd + 2 Awesome!
crossfire25 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
asc67 + 4 Awesome!
choukawaii + 10 + 5 Thanks!
D14L + 2 Fantastic!
chgbhat + 4 Fantastic!
iMKajal + 5 Awesome!
colaus + 5 Thanks!
Elaine2046 + 10 + 4 Awesome!
The_Rl_slimshdy + 5 Fantastic!
slavin23 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
santiawigati + 10 + 1 Great!
champraku + 10 + 3 Great!
728292 + 5 Awesome!

Experience +123  Prestige +32  View Rating Log

My QQ - 3525155806
Use @Katrix to notify me

Supreme Member

⭐ꌗꀎꀭꀤ꓄⭐

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
665 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMagic CubeMijia Qi CycleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi ScaleMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi MIXUnlock MedalMi HomeMi VR HeadsetMi Power StripMi HeadphonesMi  BunnyMi VRMijia Story TellerMi TV 70Mi BoxMi Band 2Mi Notebook AirMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetYi Action CameraMi Kids WatchMi BandXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuMIUI 2016Fantastic!FlashholicMIUI 8I Love MIUIAwesome!MarshmallowRedmi 3SRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 4Mi 5Mi TVRedmi 4XI Love 2016Merry ChristmasMIUI 20173 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky FridayRooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan from TurkeyHappy New YearThanksgiving Day1 Million Forum App InstallsPokemon Master MedalFan Of MIUI RussiaHappy Singles' DayMIUI World Tour1900K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayHappy Diwali1800K Forum MembersDiwali Fan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Forum AppXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Marathon Medal2 Million Forum Members2100K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 6th Anniversary1st AnniversaryMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI 7th Anniversary300K Forum MembersMIUI PMIUI 20 Million Users3500K Forum MembersSuper MondayRocket to FutureMIUI SFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 100 Million UsersFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI Fan From PhilippinesPuzzle MasterSurge S1Super SundayMIUI 9MIUI Happy Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper Thursday3 Million Forum MembersSuper Wednesday10 Million Forum PostsWomen's Day MedalSuper FridayMIUI Font LoverHappy Holi MedalSuper TuesdayAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMiPopTechnology GuruMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Medals Collector8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionMi Lover MedalMi A1Redmi Quiz MasterMIUI G+ Follower6 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum Members9 Million Forum MembersStar WarsSurpriseApp StarStar Of TechnologyXiaomi 8th Anniversary7 Million Forum MembersOreoMIUI SuperstarQuick SurveyBlack Shark2017 Annual AwardsRingtone ExpertPioneer of MIUI English Forum Humor MasterMIUI KingMi Story TellerIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master Most Popular Forum UserAndroid GuruUpdates LoverScroll Of WisdomNougatMIUI ExpertAndroid ElfMi TalentInbox ZeroMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017OTA FeedbackMIUI Twitter FollowerTheme TalentDebate MasterMIUI FB FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatForum Contest LoverMIUI FollowerMost Active MIUIerMaster Of Technology

13:55, Jul-11-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Awesome Compilation 👍🏻
MIUI Resources Team
Sharing Is Caring!!
QQ 2146219460
ꌗꀎꀭꀤ꓄

QQ ID: 2034799200

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
761 Hours
Send PM

Mi TV 70Magic CubeMi MIXMijia Walkie TalkieMi BoxMijia VR Play 2Unlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi Band 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi VRMi HomeMi Notebook AirMi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia Qi CycleMi BandMi Kids WatchYi Action CameraXiaomi 6 LaunchMi  BunnyMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi ScaleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!Awesome!MarshmallowFlashholicI Love MIUIRedmi Note 4X4 Million Forum Members100k Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHappy New Year3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI SSurge S1Ringolicious MedalMIUI Font LoverSuper FridayMIUI Forum AppSuper WednesdaySuper Tuesday300K Forum MembersRocket to FutureSuper SaturdayMIUI Happy Medal90000 Forum MembersPuzzle MasterMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI World Tour500K Forum MembersDiwali Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy Singles' DayHappy Diwali2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan from TurkeyHappy Valentine's DayXiaomi 6th AnniversarySuper MondayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 20 Million UsersSuper ThursdayMIUI 2017MIUI 100 Million UsersMerry ChristmasWomen's Day MedalSuper Sunday5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 7th Anniversary10 Million Forum PostsMIUI PMIUI 9I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewQuick SurveyAndroid GuruStar WarsXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI KingIndia Independence DayOreo8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Bunny Game Master Black Shark25 Million Strong9 Million Forum MembersMIUI Expert7 Million Forum MembersMaster Of TechnologyMIUI SuperstarApp Star5 Million Forum MembersMi Story TellerMIUI FB FollowerSurpriseDebate MasterTechnology GuruMIUI Twitter FollowerUpdates LoverNougatAndroid ElfRingtone ExpertStar Of TechnologyMost Popular Forum UserScroll Of WisdomDie-hard MIUI Fan2017 Annual AwardsPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Lover MedalRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Quick DiscussionOTA FeedbackMi TalentMr. DependableMIUI FollowerTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerForum Contest LoverMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz

14:03, Jul-11-2018 | From PC
|
Nice collection

Intern Moderator

Sharing is Caring

Credits
Device
Mi 5X
Online time
802 Hours
Send PM

Mi Yi CameraMi HeadphonesMi HomeMi Selfie StickMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Power BankMi BandMi Band 2Xiaomi 6 LaunchUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 7MIUI 2016MIUI 8MIUI 6MIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowI Love MIUIMIUI 2015Awesome!Fantastic!FlashholicRedmi 2Mi PadRedmi NoteMi Note ProXiaomi Mi 4Redmi Note 2Mi 4cMi NoteMi 4iMerry Christmas1 Million Forum MembersThanksgiving Day900K Forum Members500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaWomen's Day MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy New YearMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMalaysia AnniversaryMIUI 7th AnniversaryXiaomi 5th AnniversarySuper Wednesday3500K Forum MembersSuper TuesdayMIUI Fan From Indonesia90000 Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Font LoverMIUI Fan From Brazil800K Forum MembersSurge S1Super ThursdayHilal Ramadan Rocket to FutureMIUI 100 Million Users5 Million Forum Posts1400K Forum Members2100K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMid-Autumn Festival1700K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Singapore1800K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalMIUI World TourHappy DiwaliMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI BangladeshMi Live MedalMIUI 300 Weeks300K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017UEFA EURO MedalHappy Valentine's Day1300K Forum MembersSingapore BirthdayMIUI 2017Pokemon Master Medal700K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaOlympics MedalI Love 2016MIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly PollI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopHumor MasterXiaomi 8th Anniversary2017 Annual AwardsTheme TalentOreoQuick SurveyMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI FB FollowerMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanRingtone Star Scroll Of WisdomJuly 19 MyanmarMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalStar Of IconsStar Of TechnologyInbox ZeroMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableIndonesia Independence DayMost Active MIUIerApp StarApp Review Star7 Million Forum MembersDebate MasterMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid ElfAndroid GuruMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMi TalentWallpaper ExpertYouth PledgeUpdates LoverMi Bunny Game Master Forum Contest Lover

14:03, Jul-11-2018 | From PC
|
thanks for the collections!

Super moderator

Complain less Act more

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
775 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi BoxMi HomeMi KeyMijia VR Play 2Mi  BunnyMi In-Ear HeadphonesMijia Story TellerMi Power BankMi BandMi Band 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 8MIUI 2016MIUI 7MIUI 2015FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI 6Mi 3Mi 4i4 Million Forum MembersMi TVRedmi 2Redmi 1SRedmiRedmi Note 3Merry ChristmasMIUI 4th Anniversary1 Million Forum Members1st AnniversaryMIUI V5 ReviewMIUI Fan From SingaporeXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million Users300K Forum MembersMIUI 5th Anniversary600K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th Anniversary500K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayThanksgiving DayHappy Singles' Day800K Forum MembersHappy Diwali2014 Christmas700K Forum Members900K Forum MembersPokemon Master Medal10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSurge S1Super WednesdayWomen's Day MedalHappy New Year3 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017Puzzle MasterSuper SaturdayMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9MIUI Fan from Malaysia90000 Forum Members3500K Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverSuper ThursdaySuper TuesdayMIUI 2017MIUI Lucky Friday1700K Forum Members1900K Forum Members1800K Forum Members1500K Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Forum AppMid-Autumn FestivalI Love 20162100K Forum MembersMIUI 6th Anniversary1400K Forum MembersMi Live MedalI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Device TeamMost Active MIUIerMIUI FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatHumor MasterMIUI Medals CollectorOTA FeedbackPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android GuruMi TalentMIUI App Review TeamRedmi Note 3 ExplorerSuper ModeratorRingtone TalentInbox ZeroApp Review StarMi Lover MedalMIUI ExpertForum Contest LoverDebate MasterMr. Dependable2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Global Forum 2014Youth PledgeUpdates LoverStar Of IconsDie-hard MIUI FanApp TalentRingtone Star MIUI FB FollowerAndroid ElfMIUI Resources Team

14:23, Jul-11-2018 | From PC
|
Thanks for the collection.

MIUI Resources Team

ವೀರ ಕನ್ನಡಿಗ

Credits
Device
Redmi 5
Online time
479 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi BoxMi HeadphonesMi Band 2Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraMagic CubeMi TV 70Mi  BunnyMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!I Love MIUIFantastic!FlashholicRedmi Note 4MIUI PMIUI Weekly PollWomen's Day MedalSuper SundayRocket to FutureMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper MondayMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 2017MIUI SMIUI Fan from TurkeyHappy New YearMIUI 50 Million Users2 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Diwali10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 9MIUI Lucky FridayMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Quick Discussion8 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerXiaomi 8th AnniversaryForum Contest LoverMIUI Weekly Devices QuizAndroid ElfScroll Of WisdomMIUI Halloween 2017Youth PledgeDebate MasterMr. DependableTheme TalentMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMost Active MIUIerMi Lover MedalRingtone ExpertMIUI Follower25 Million StrongTechnology GuruStar Of Technology2017 Annual Awards7 Million Forum MembersStar WarsAndroid Guru

15:06, Jul-11-2018 | From PC
|
Brilliant collection .!!

MIUI Resources Team

Life goes on...

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
1149 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Walkie TalkieMijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyMijia Mi Bunny RobotYi Action CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi BandMi Selfie StickMi Yi CameraMi VRMi MIXMijia VR Play 2Ninebot MiniMi Bluetooth SpeakerXiaomi 6 LaunchMagic CubeMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMijia Story TellerMi HomeMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerUnlock MedalMi TV 70Mi HeadphonesMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Notebook AirMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMi Band 2Mi BoxXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!MIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI 2016Fantastic!MIUI 7I Love MIUIAnTuTuFlashholic4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 3Redmi Note 2Mi 5Mi Max Redmi 3SRedmi Note 4Mi 4iFan Of MIUI India1500K Forum MembersI Love 2016Xiaomi 6th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan MIUI World TourFan Of MIUI Russia1800K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliMerry Christmas1900K Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI ItalyHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BulgariaMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy New YearMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan from TurkeyCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 50 Million UsersOlympics MedalAtaturk MourningMIUI 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI Spain2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI SMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 300 Weeks1st AnniversaryMi Live MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI PPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Forum App2100K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalSuper SaturdaySurge S1MIUI Font LoverSuper Monday3 Million Forum MembersPuzzle MasterSuper Wednesday5 Million Forum App InstallsWomen's Day Medal10 Million Forum PostsHappy Holi MedalSingapore Merlion MedalSuper FridayMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup100k Forum MembersMIUI 7th Anniversary3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Ukraine300K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersSuper SundaySuper TuesdayMIUI 9Super ThursdayRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI AustraliaGamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewForum Contest LoverTheme TalentMIUI Twitter FollowerMost Popular Forum UserMIUI G+ FollowerMi Lover Medal8 Million Forum MembersPioneer of MIUI English Forum Xiaomi 8th AnniversaryBlack Shark5 Million Forum MembersSurpriseStar Wars9 Million Forum MembersApp StarQuick SurveyOreoMIUI Quick DiscussionMi TalentTechnology GuruMIUI KingMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz6 Million Forum MembersNougat2017 Annual AwardsYouth PledgeIndia Independence DayMIUI Halloween 2017Master Of TechnologyMi Bunny Game Master Android GuruMIUI Expert7 Million Forum MembersScroll Of WisdomIndonesia Independence DayAndroid ElfMi Story Teller25 Million StrongRingtone ExpertHumor MasterUpdates LoverDebate MasterRingtone Star Star Of TechnologyMIUI SuperstarMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FB FollowerMr. DependableMost Active MIUIerOTA FeedbackMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI Follower

16:07, Jul-11-2018 | From Mi 5
|
Awesome Collection!

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

I Love MIUIMIUI P

16:13, Jul-11-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
ohh I already knew DU recorder C: it's very handy

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
Online time
45 Hours
Send PM

Yi Action CameraMi Notebook AirMIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuI Love MIUIFlashholicMIUI Weekly Poll2 Million Forum MembersPuzzle MasterMIUI Happy Medal5 Million Forum App Installs10 Million Forum PostsHappy Singles' DayMIUI PSuper MondayMIUI 9Xiaomi 6th Anniversary1st Anniversary5 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerSurpriseBlack SharkStar Of Technology9 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarMIUI Quick DiscussionForum Contest LoverMIUI KingDie-hard MIUI FanStar WarsNougatAndroid Guru8 Million Forum MembersOTA Feedback2017 Annual AwardsOreoMIUI FollowerMIUI Weekly Devices QuizXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi Lover MedalAndroid ElfQuick SurveyMi TalentDebate Master

16:28, Jul-11-2018 | From Mi 5s
|
nice collection

MIUI Beta Team - China

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
Online time
46 Hours
Send PM

Mi TV 70Unlock MedalMijia 360° Panoramic CameraYi Action CameraMi BoxMi  BunnyMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HomeMijia Walkie TalkieMi ScaleMi Notebook AirMagic CubeMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi BandMi Kids WatchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestFlashholicAnTuTuI Love MIUIAwesome!Fantastic!Redmi Note 4XHappy Valentine's Day2 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 91st AnniversaryMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper SundayWomen's Day MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From IndonesiaPuzzle Master10 Million Forum PostsSuper MondayMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Lucky FridayRocket to FutureMerry ChristmasSurge S1MIUI Happy MedalHappy New YearMIUI SHappy DiwaliMIUI PDiwali MIUI 20 Million UsersMiPopGamer Mi Bunny5 Million Forum MembersMi TalentXiaomi 8th AnniversaryAndroid GuruQuick SurveyApp Star9 Million Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI FanStar Wars7 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkMIUI SuperstarSurprise6 Million Forum MembersStar Of TechnologyMIUI FB Follower8 Million Forum MembersTheme TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum Most Active MIUIerRedmi Quiz MasterMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017Technology GuruMi Lover MedalMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FollowerMIUI Quick DiscussionForum Contest LoverMIUI Twitter Follower2017 Annual AwardsMi Story TellerNougatOTA FeedbackAndroid ElfMIUI Weekly Devices QuizOreo

17:06, Jul-11-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
excellent collection 👍
Love to miui

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list