Super moderator

Love Others As You Love Yourse

Credits
Device
Mi 5s Plus
Online time
2798 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi Power StripMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Selfie StickMi Band 2Mi WiFi RouterMagic CubeMi KeyMi In-Ear HeadphonesFantastic!MIUI 6MarshmallowMIUI 2016Awesome!MIUI 2015MIUI 7I Love MIUIMi TVMi 4cRedmi4 Million Forum Members800K Forum Members900K Forum MembersSuper WednesdaySuper Saturday500K Forum MembersMerry Christmas1 Million Forum MembersHappy Holi MedalMIUI SXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 9MIUI Happy Medal90000 Forum Members1st AnniversaryDiwali MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from IndiaThanksgiving DayHappy Singles' DayFan Of MIUI India5 Million Forum PostsSuper Sunday300K Forum MembersHappy Diwali700K Forum MembersRocket to Future1400K Forum MembersSurge S1Happy New Year10 Million Forum Posts1800K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Poll2100K Forum MembersI Love 20163 Million Forum Members1500K Forum MembersUEFA EURO Medal1300K Forum MembersSuper FridaySuper MondayMIUI 2017MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppMiPopSummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI News TeamHumor MasterOff-Topic TalentMi TalentRingtone ExpertMIUI Medals CollectorScroll Of WisdomOff-Topic StarYouth PledgeSuper Moderator10 Million Forum MembersMi Lover MedalExemplary moderatorXiaomi 8th Anniversary2017 Annual AwardsMi Story TellerGolden Idea CreatorMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatStar MIUI News Team MemberMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Wallpaper ContestDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FollowerMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI KingMr. DependableMost Active MIUIerDebate MasterMr. Post the MostMIUI Resources TeamForum Contest LoverMIUI FB Follower

[Interview] Forum Admin Amy Talks about Working at Xiaomi, Mi Fans,Marathon Running and More

[ Promote]
7551 206 |
14:57, Jun-13-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.

Hello MIUIers,

We are back with another MIUI Star Interview of one of our beautiful Admins Amy_MI.  She manages two important sections of the forum namely Resources & Album. Many MIUIers have posted their questions for this interview and I've collected some questions to form part of this interview. Dear MIUIers, please note that this is a bit long interview than others, but I'm sure you would enjoy reading this interview and you will know many interesting things about work culture at Xiaomi, MIUI Global Forum, Mi Fans and some running tips from Amy

Q) Hi Amy, how are you doing?
Amy:  Hello, I’m doing great. Glad to do this interview and to share my thoughts with Mi fans.

Q)  Your forum name is Amy_MI, why did you choose this name and what is your real name?
Amy:  Well, I choose this forum name because my English name is Amy, and I work at Xiaomi. Plus, “Amy” to me means “A Me”, namely, to be the best version of myself. And my real name in Chinese is Yang Min.

Quite interesting! Let's know more about your work at Xiaomi.

Q)  When did you first hear about Xiaomi & how did you join the MIUI Global Forum?
Amy:  The first time I heard about Xiaomi was from my roommate when I was a postgraduate. Back then smartphone just began to spring up, and Mi 1 was her first smartphone. She said lots of nice things about this phone, and that’s how I came to know about Xiaomi.

I joined MIUI Global Forum over 2 years ago. My first job after graduation was at Nielsen, a leading global information, data and measurement company. But I wasn’t into market research, so I quit the job and started to look for something I’m interested in. After my interview at Xiaomi, I thought I would like the job and the working atmosphere there, so I accepted the offer.

Q)  Which sub-forum do you handle? Would you tell us your daily routine at work?
Amy:  I handle Resources SF and Album SF. My daily routine work includes content operation, contests operation and users management. I try my best to promote the best and newest resources and photography threads posted by my team members on forum each day. Also I work with moderators to come up with new and interesting contest ideas. Another main responsibility is the daily communication with global Mi fans.

Q)  What's so interesting about your current job?
Amy:  The most interesting aspect is that I got to know Mi fans from all over the world, and by talking with them, I learned a lot about different countries and cultures.

That is surely one of the interesting jobs in the world!

Q)  I've heard that Admins feel pain in their fingers at the end of everyday, is that true?
Amy:  LOL, I have strong fingers, so they’re fine. But we do type a lot at work.

Are you a wonder woman?!

Q)  Would you share the funniest thing ever happened to you in the office?
Amy:  One thing that pops into my mind first is this game we played in team building. There is this game machine with 2 face-shaped frames at each side, and 2 people put their faces within the frames. They need to keep pushing the buttons at their side, and who pushes slower will get punished. There is a palm shaped hand covered with cream, and if a person pushes the button at a slower speed, the hand will move to his side, and the cream will be smashed to his face. When playing this game with another colleague, I lost and got while cream smashed all over my face. It was really funny and all my colleagues burst into laughters.

Looks like you had lots of fun working at Xiaomi!

Q)  Any great changes happened in you / your life after joining Xiaomi?

Amy:  One great change after I joined Xiaomi is that I became more energetic and optimistic. Xiaomi is a young company with a free culture, and most of its employees are young people like me. I made many good friends here, especially some friends who shared the same passion of running. We have a running club at Xiaomi. I ran my first marathon after joining Xiaomi, and since then I’ve run 8 marathons till now.

Wow! 8 marathons in 2 years?

Q)  What is your favorite hobby?
Amy:  My favorite hobby definitely is running. Mr. Running the love of my life.

Ha ha, Mr & Mrs Running

Q)  How did you develop your passion towards running?
Amy:  Well, the original motive to start running was to lose weight. I gained some weight after one year working at Nielsen, so I started jogging at the park to lose some weight. But gradually, I fell in love with running. It makes me feel so free, it’s kind of a dialogue with my body and myself. Running makes me so happy and it makes me realize how much potential I have in myself. All my school years, I hated exercise and running, and I never thought I would run a full marathon ever. So life is full of surprises, right? Never set limits on yourself.

Q)  How much distance could you run in one go without taking a break? When did you run your last marathon?
Amy:  I can run 22 KMs without taking a break. I ran my last marathon in April this year, London Marathon. It really was fantastic, the route was amazing, passing main landmarks at London, and the Londoners are really passionate and kind. I never saw so many crowds out there cheering for the runners in my previous marathons. And London is a great city, I love its culture and people.

Wow! I heard London Marathon is quite hard.

Q)  Could you give a few tips to our MIUI fans who wanna run a marathon?
Amy:  For newbies, if you wanna run your first marathon, I suggest you start with a half marathon, after running 2 or half marathons, you can try full marathons. Though my first marathon was a full marathon instead of a half one, I suggest you to take it step by step. To run a marathon, u need to run 3 or 4 times each week, and you also need long distance run training. Strength exercise is also important, for it will helps you run faster and longer. Last but not least, don’t forget to do stretching after running, cuz it helps your body recover and ease the soreness in your legs.

Thank you Amy for the tips. Now let's have a rapid-fire round, you should answer every question in less than 3 seconds! Go...

Q)  What was your major in college?
Amy:  English Language and Literature

Q) Have you met Mr. Lei Jun?
Amy:  Yes, several times!

Q)  What would you be doing if you haven’t joined Xiaomi?
Amy:  Probably doing gap year in a foreign country, it’s one of my dreams.

Q)  If you could keep only 3 possessions, what would they be?
Amy:  My running shoes, my phone f and my Kindle. Running and reading are my 2 favorite hobbies.

Q)  Who is your celebrity crush?
Amy:  I had so many celebrity crushes since high school, so it’s difficult to choose only one.

Q)  What is your fitness secret?
Amy:  Long distance run and strength exercise.

Q)  Which Mi phone are you using now?
Amy:  Mi 6, black color.

Q)  What is your favorite food that you never get bored of?
Amy:  Ice cream cake. I have a sweet tooth!

Q)  If you could visit any 3 places right now, where would you go?
Amy:  Easter Island in Chile, Provence in France, and Santorini in Greece.

Q)  What is your dream?
Amy:  My biggest dream is to run marathons and travel all over the world, to experience different cultures and meet interesting people from around the globe.

Q)  What motivates you every day? What is your philosophy for life?

Amy:  My dream and my love towards my family motive me every day.
Well, philosophy is a sophisticated word, but my philosophy for life is simple:-
"Do what you love and be with the people you love, for happiness is the most important thing."

Q)  What useful new gadget do you want from Xiaomi?
Amy:  I want a Sports Watch with photo taking capability and music playing function so that I don't need to bring the phone with me when running

Q)  What do you wanna say to MIUI Fans?
Amy:  “Remember to look up at the stars.” Never set limits, follow your dream and aim higher.

And here comes the best part of this interview!
Can you guess what is that?

Don't kill your brain guys -- It's her selfie

微信图片_20180612174649.jpg

Wow you look pretty! And this is the best interview I've ever had on the MIUI Global forum. It is a great privilige to interview one of the star MIUI Admins and get to know more about her. Thank you dear Amy for speing your very busy time and telling us many interesting things about you. Hope you guys have liked this interview. That's all for today, keep MIUIing

Want to read the previous MIUI Interviews?
MIUI Interview Collection: Star Members, Admins, Xiaomi Staff, Global Team
MIUI Interview Collection II: Super Moderator, Xiaomi staff, Hugo, Fansite Admin

Favorite8 Share

Rated by 26 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

Too-Too_77rus + 1 Great!
SamiraSalikhova + 10 + 5 Awesome!
srsakib + 10 + 3 MIUI Global forum is going to miss you!
Amulet23 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
J/K + 1 Great!
colaus + 5 Great!
mohdmujahid526 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
Kanga2 + 5 Amy you are an inspiration.
DJStatikVX + 10 + 5 Awesome!
Alfino11 + 5 Fantastic!
GR33dyBlackie + 10 My Goddess
blackroti + 5 Awesome!
niardi + 10 + 3 Awesome!
vaneet + 5 Fantastic!
hemanth11 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
iGaurav + 5 Fantastic!
Guru.hangala + 5 Fantastic!
Sujayb + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
iMKajal + 5 Wow :)
slavin23 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
The_Rl_slimshdy + 5 Fantastic!
PsychoFreak + 10 + 3 Awesome!
DinaDuan + 10 + 4 Agreed!
candicesu + 10 + 4 Awesome!
Amy_MI + 10 + 10 Thanks!
VikuBalupura + 10 + 5 Fantastic!

Experience +197  Prestige +61  View Rating Log

Retired Administrator

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
1703 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMIUI 8I Love MIUIMarshmallowMIUI 7Fantastic!MIUI 2016Olympics MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 91700K Forum Members5 Million Forum Posts1300K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalPokemon Master MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridayRooster Year of 2017Super MondayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Forum AppPuzzle MasterMiPopSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi Bunny2017 Annual AwardsMi Lover MedalHumor MasterAndroid ElfMIUI Wallpaper ContestStar Of IconsMIUI Twitter FollowerMr. DependableDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FollowerMi Story TellerRingtone Star Forum Contest LoverMIUI Photography GuruTechnology Guru

15:15, Jun-13-2018 | From PC
|
Thanks for the interview! Really glad to share my stories with Mi fans, hope you guys like it! Working on MIUI Global Forum has been a marvelous journey for me, and I'll always cherish those wonderful memories.

Comment

GR33dyBlackie wow such a beautiful scenary.. can i add u on WEI XIN  17:04, Jun-13-2018

Rated by 6 people   Experience Reason  

天经地米 + 5 Cool information!
GR33dyBlackie + 10 Awesome!
vaneet + 5 Awesome!
VikuBalupura + 10 Awesome ma'am
iMKajal + 5 :)
raviki + 10 Awesome!

Experience +45  View Rating Log

Administrator

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
2064 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi GlovesMi MIXMi Water PurifierMi Notebook AirMi HomeUnlock MedalMi Power BankMi BandMi  BunnyMi USB FanMi LED LightMi T-ShirtMi Selfie StickMi Air PurifierMi ScaleMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi VRMagic CubeMijia PenMi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia Walkie TalkieMijia KettleMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bunny Neck PillowMijia Smart ShoesNinety Degree LuggageMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BT Sport HeadphonesMi Portable MouseXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7MIUI 2015MIUI 6MIUI 2016Awesome!AnTuTuI Love MIUIMIUI 8MarshmallowMi Max Redmi 1SRedmi Note 2Mi 5s LaunchPokemon Master MedalMi Live MedalPuzzle MasterMIUI Device MythbustersWomen's Day MedalHappy Holi MedalMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Monthly TalkXiaomi 6th Anniversary5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky Friday1800K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon Medal10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Forum AppSuper SundayHappy DiwaliSuper SaturdaySuper FridayRooster Year of 2017MIUI World TourDiwali MIUI 9MIUI 2017Surge S1Fan Of MIUI RussiaHappy New YearMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupRocket to FutureSuper ThursdaySuper WednesdaySuper TuesdaySuper MondayMerry ChristmasHappy Singles' DayI Love 2016Happy Valentine's DayMIUI 6th AnniversaryMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Device Team2017 Annual AwardsDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Medals CollectorMi TalentMost Active MIUIerForum Contest LoverNougatYouth Pledge25 Million StrongMIUI Twitter FollowerTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalMIUI Halloween 2017Debate MasterMIUI FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI FB FollowerOreoQuick SurveyBlack SharkMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Quick DiscussionXiaomi 8th AnniversaryStar WarsAndroid Elf

15:41, Jun-13-2018 | From PC
|
Really energetic and optimistic! Amy is one of the best girls I've ever meet.

Comment

GR33dyBlackie yet. You are still my GODDESS. I still love you deep deep ma'am :  17:04, Jun-13-2018

Rated by 2 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

VikuBalupura + 10 + 5 Agreed!
GR33dyBlackie + 10 Agreed!

Experience +20  Prestige +5  View Rating Log

Super moderator

Complain less Act more

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
793 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi HeadphonesMijia Story TellerMi  BunnyMi Band 2Mi HomeMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BoxMi KeyXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia VR Play 2Mi Power BankXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 7Awesome!MIUI 8I Love MIUIFlashholicMIUI 2016MIUI 2015MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI 6Mi 3Mi TVRedmi 1SRedmi Note 3RedmiMi 4iRedmi 24 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversarySuper Wednesday500K Forum Members90000 Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 4th Anniversary600K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Singapore800K Forum MembersMIUI 5th Anniversary700K Forum MembersWomen's Day Medal2100K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliMIUI Font Lover300K Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million Users1st AnniversarySuper ThursdaySuper SaturdayHappy Singles' Day2014 ChristmasSuper Tuesday3 Million Forum MembersSurge S1Thanksgiving DayPuzzle Master900K Forum MembersRooster Year of 20171700K Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Forum AppMi Live MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI 20171500K Forum Members1400K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersSuper MondayI Love 2016MIUI Fan from Malaysia1800K Forum MembersHappy New YearMid-Autumn Festival1 Million Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalMerry ChristmasMIUI V5 ReviewMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridayXiaomi 6th Anniversary3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 9MiPopGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMIUI ExpertHumor MasterOTA FeedbackMIUI FollowerAndroid GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Medals CollectorMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid ElfSuper ModeratorMIUI App Review TeamRingtone TalentInbox ZeroMi TalentRedmi Note 3 ExplorerApp Review StarForum Contest LoverDebate MasterMr. DependableMi Lover MedalMost Active MIUIer2017 Annual AwardsYouth PledgeUpdates LoverStar Of IconsDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Global Forum 2014Ringtone Star MIUI FB FollowerMIUI Resources TeamApp Talent

15:30, Jun-13-2018 | From PC
|
AMY!! AMY!! AMY!! AMY!! AMY!! AMY!! AMY!!
(this is not a spam, dont delete)

Rated by 3 people   Experience Reason  

iGaurav + 5 Hahaha!! :)
The_Rl_slimshdy + 5 Ha Ha Ha.!!!!!!!
VikuBalupura + 10 Awesome!

Experience +20  View Rating Log

Super moderator

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
3999 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Electric ScooterMi Yi CameraMi BandMi HeadphonesMijia VR Play 2Ninebot MiniMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi  BunnyMi Power StripMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Air PurifierMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi VR HeadsetMi Notebook AirMi WiFiMi Band 2Mi TV 70Unlock MedalMi HomeMi MIXYi Action CameraMi KeyMijia Story TellerMagic CubeMi Selfie StickMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Water PurifierXiaomi 6 LaunchMi ScaleMi Power BankMi BoxMijia Walkie TalkieMi Kids WatchMi WiFi RouterMi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia Qi CycleMijia Smart ShoesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuAwesome!MIUI 8MarshmallowI Love MIUIMIUI 2016Fantastic!FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestMi Pad 2Redmi Note 3Redmi 3Mi NoteMi 4cRedmi Note 2Mi Max Mi Note ProMi 4SRedmi 2Redmi 3SRedmi Note 4Mi Pad 2 Win 10 EditionMi 5sMi 5s PlusMi MIXRedmi ProMi 5 ProRedmi NoteMi Note 2Redmi 1SMi 5Mi PadMi TV4 Million Forum MembersXiaomi Mi 4MIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI World TourMIUI Marathon MedalFan Of MIUI India1800K Forum Members2100K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI Poland1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI ItalyI Love 2016MIUI Lucky FridayPokemon Master Medal1500K Forum MembersDiwali Thanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1 Million Forum App InstallsMerry ChristmasMIUI 6th AnniversaryMi Live MedalMIUI 2017Xiaomi 6th Anniversary1700K Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Forum AppHappy DiwaliMid-Autumn FestivalSuper TuesdayXiaomi 5th Anniversary90000 Forum Members100k Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 93500K Forum Members300K Forum MembersSuper SaturdayHappy Holi MedalMIUI Font LoverHappy New YearRingolicious Medal500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI SMIUI 20 Million UsersAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 50 Million Users2 Million Forum MembersMIUI PMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 7th AnniversaryCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 5th Anniversary1st Anniversary5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper SundaySuper FridayMIUI Monthly TalkRooster Year of 2017Singapore Merlion Medal3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from TurkeyRocket to FutureMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Drawing TalentHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan from IndiaSuper MondayMIUI Fan From NepalSurge S110 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI FranceWomen's Day MedalPuzzle MasterAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI News TeamMIUI ReviewMIUI 8th Anniversary10 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz8 Million Forum MembersQuick SurveyXiaomi 8th AnniversarySurprise9 Million Forum MembersMaster Of TechnologyPioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme TalentMost Active MIUIerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Popular Forum UserRingtone Star Scroll Of WisdomMi Story TellerMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeYouth PledgeMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayMIUI G+ Follower2017 Annual AwardsStar Wars7 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarMr. Dependable25 Million StrongRingtone ExpertMIUI Halloween 2017OTA FeedbackDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverDebate MasterApp MasterHumor MasterMi Lover MedalInbox ZeroForum Contest LoverMi TalentAndroid ElfMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerApp TalentAndroid GuruTechnology GuruMi A1Star Of TechnologyStar MIUI News Team MemberApp StarMIUI KingApp TalentMIUI FollowerMIUI ExpertMIUI Medals Collector

15:05, Jun-13-2018 | From PC
|
Awesome interview Thanks @raviki  

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
Online time
955 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Qi CycleMi BandMijia Walkie TalkieMi Bluetooth SpeakerNinebot MiniMi MIXMi VRMagic CubeMijia VR Play 2Mi HomeMi Band 2Unlock MedalMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterMi Power BankMi BoxXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!I Love MIUIFantastic!4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 3Redmi Note 4XRedmi Note 4Redmi 4XSuper MondayMIUI World Tour10 Million Forum PostsMIUI 20171800K Forum Members3 Million Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DaySuper Wednesday1700K Forum MembersDiwali Fan Of MIUI Russia300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From NepalSuper SundayMIUI Font LoverPuzzle MasterMIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan from IndiaRocket to FutureSuper FridayMIUI 300 Weeks5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper SaturdayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaWomen's Day MedalSuper ThursdayHappy Holi MedalMIUI Happy MedalSuper TuesdayMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersMerry ChristmasHilal Ramadan MIUI 5th Anniversary100k Forum MembersAtaturk Mourning3500K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliMIUI Weekly Poll1st AnniversaryMIUI PMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI SMIUI Lucky FridayRingolicious MedalXiaomi 5th AnniversaryRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI AustraliaFan Of MIUI UkraineHappy New Year90000 Forum MembersSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewDebate Master2017 Annual AwardsMIUI 8th Anniversary6 Million Forum MembersStar WarsDie-hard MIUI Fan9 Million Forum MembersMi Lover MedalBlack SharkOreoMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz5 Million Forum MembersMost Active MIUIerMIUI FB FollowerNougatMIUI Halloween 2017Xiaomi 8th AnniversaryMaster Of TechnologyMost Popular Forum UserAndroid ElfForum Contest LoverUpdates LoverRingtone Star MIUI SuperstarScroll Of WisdomMIUI KingAndroid GuruOTA FeedbackMi TalentMr. DependableMIUI ExpertMIUI Medals CollectorRingtone ExpertTechnology GuruStar Of TechnologyMi Story Teller25 Million StrongTheme TalentMIUI FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Bunny Game Master Pioneer of MIUI English Forum

15:21, Jun-13-2018 | Via mobile
|
Thankyou for these answers and awesome interview 😍😍😍😍

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Online time
3 Hours
Send PM

Mi Kids WatchMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIAnTuTuAwesome!MIUI Weekly Poll2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayMIUI SMIUI Fan from TurkeySuper SaturdayFan Of MIUI IndiaPuzzle MasterXiaomi 6th AnniversarySuper SundayMIUI PMIUI 990000 Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalSuper ThursdayRocket to FutureMIUI 20 Million UsersMiPopApp StarMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Superstar2017 Annual AwardsMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyMost Active MIUIer9 Million Forum MembersMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Weekly Devices QuizOTA FeedbackMIUI KingStar WarsForum Contest LoverMi Story TellerXiaomi 8th AnniversaryTheme TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum 8 Million Forum MembersDebate MasterSurprise

15:26, Jun-13-2018 | From Redmi Note 3
|
Thax for sharing

Elite Member

Be a good man.not cheap person

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
125 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalYi Action CameraMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMagic CubeMi VRMi MIXMi HomeMijia Walkie TalkieMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!FlashholicMIUI 8AnTuTu4 Million Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper TuesdayMIUI 91st AnniversaryMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Forum AppSuper MondayRocket to FutureSuper SundayHappy Valentine's DaySuper WednesdaySurge S1100k Forum MembersFan Of MIUI India2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayHappy Singles' DayMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy New YearMerry ChristmasMIUI SMIUI Font LoverHappy DiwaliMIUI PMIUI 2017Women's Day MedalPuzzle MasterSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Weekly Devices QuizQuick SurveyXiaomi 8th AnniversaryDebate MasterMIUI FB FollowerApp StarBlack SharkMIUI KingStar WarsNougatMi TalentMi Story TellerTechnology GuruMIUI Halloween 2017Ringtone ExpertMIUI Medals CollectorStar Of TechnologyMr. DependableMost Active MIUIer7 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfMi Lover MedalScroll Of WisdomOTA FeedbackPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android GuruMi Bunny Game Master Theme TalentForum Contest Lover

15:26, Jun-13-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
awesome interview

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Online time
5 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Band 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuMIUI 8I Love MIUI4 Million Forum MembersPuzzle MasterMIUI S2 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaSuper MondayHappy Valentine's Day1st AnniversarySuper SundaySuper FridaySuper TuesdayMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI P10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalHappy Singles' DayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 2017MIUI Forum AppMIUI Font LoverMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9Super SaturdayMIUI World TourMIUI 5th Anniversary3500K Forum MembersRocket to FutureMiPopMIUI ReviewMIUI SuperstarBlack SharkMi Bunny Game Master MIUI 8th AnniversaryMost Active MIUIerTechnology GuruMIUI ExpertSurpriseMIUI Quick Discussion9 Million Forum MembersStar WarsForum Contest LoverMIUI KingDebate MasterMi Lover MedalMi TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatScroll Of WisdomTheme TalentDie-hard MIUI FanXiaomi 8th AnniversaryPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Weekly Devices Quiz

15:27, Jun-13-2018 | From Redmi 5 Plus
|
awesome interview😊😊😊

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

MIUI PMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz

15:27, Jun-13-2018 | From Redmi Note 5
|
Thanks for sharing.

Elite Member

Always Accept Chalenges

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
339 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi HeadphonesMi HomeMijia Smart PTZ CameraMagic CubeMi Power Bank 10000MAH Unlock MedalXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI Devices Contest10 Million Forum PostsWomen's Day MedalPuzzle Master3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Happy MedalSurge S1MIUI 2017Super FridayMIUI Lucky Friday2 Million Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalMerry ChristmasMIUI World TourSuper TuesdaySuper MondayFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 9Super Wednesday3500K Forum MembersRocket to FutureSuper SaturdayMIUI Forum AppHappy Holi Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI RussiaGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPop2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Halloween 2017Android ElfStar WarsMIUI SuperstarMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI FB FollowerXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMost Popular Forum UserMi TalentStar Of TechnologyMi Story TellerOreoScroll Of WisdomMIUI Medals CollectorUpdates LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum Master Of TechnologyMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeAndroid GuruMIUI KingMost Active MIUIerForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalIndia Independence DayMIUI G+ FollowerOTA FeedbackDebate Master

15:29, Jun-13-2018 | Via mobile
|
Awesome interview

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Online time
52 Hours
Send PM

Ninebot MiniUnlock MedalMi  BunnyMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterMijia Smart ShoesMi BandMi Power BankI Love MIUIAnTuTuMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI SHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI World TourSuper MondayMIUI Lucky Friday2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMIUI Marathon MedalSuper SaturdayMIUI PPuzzle Master1st AnniversarySuper SundayRocket to FutureMIUI Fan from TurkeyFan Of MIUI IndiaMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI KingMIUI SuperstarMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverSurpriseAndroid ElfXiaomi 8th Anniversary6 Million Forum Members9 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th AnniversaryPioneer of MIUI English Forum 10 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkMIUI Quick DiscussionMaster Of Technology25 Million Strong

15:30, Jun-13-2018 | From Mi Max 2
|
I'm impressed with her interview... She refused to answer the relevant questions only mere irrelevant questions

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list