[Tips & Tutorials] Exit Child Mode

[ Promote]
1527 2 |
19:47, May-27-2016 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by DragonFlyz at 19:48, May-27-2016

Well... I'm playing with my phone and tried to set up for child mode to see what it looks like, thinking maybe i can setup for later. I setup the lock code and press the home button. After that, to exit the child mode i press the (X) button and it asked me to insert the lock code. I tried to put in but it doesn't allowed me to unlock the child mode. Tried many times and even google how to do so. Lots of them said to access browser, go to contact, turn on air-mode etc.

Note that:
  • I ONLY allow 9gag apps in child mode
  • No internet connection
  • Can't slide up or down
  • Can't do anything basically

This is what i did:
  • Find any app that has an option to share
  • Share to Gmail
  • Once you're in Gmail apps > click Setting
  • On setting > click Manage Accounts
  • There will be pop up msg that says "You are about to go to Setting app....."

Once you're on Setting app, deactive the child mode.THAT'S ALL! Enjoy your "quality time"!

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.png 6.png

Favorite Share

Elite Member

Always Happy with Mi

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
MIUI Version
Online time
248 Hours
Send PM

Mi VR HeadsetXiaomi 6 LaunchUnlock MedalMi VRMi Band 2Yeelight Bedside LampMijia Qi CycleMi HeadphonesMi  BunnyMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi WiFi RouterMijia Story TellerMagic CubeMi Power BankMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Selfie StickMi TV 70Mi BandMijia VR Play 2Mi WiFi Router MiniMi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI 8MIUI 2016Awesome!Fantastic!MIUI 7MarshmallowFlashholicMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 20154 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 2Mi 4cMi TVRedmi 3Redmi 2Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 300 WeeksFan Of MIUI Russia1800K Forum MembersDiwali MIUI 6th Anniversary1500K Forum MembersMIUI Forum App1700K Forum MembersMid-Autumn Festival1300K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasFan of MIUI MyanmarMIUI Fan From Philippines1 Million Forum MembersThanksgiving Day900K Forum Members800K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan from IndiaHappy Valentine's DayXiaomi 5th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Fan From MyanmarUEFA EURO MedalHilal Ramadan Xiaomi 6th Anniversary5 Million Forum PostsHappy DiwaliPokemon Master Medal1400K Forum MembersSuper Wednesday10 Million Forum PostsSuper Sunday300K Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalPuzzle Master90000 Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayHappy Holi MedalFan Of MIUI Bangladesh3500K Forum MembersSuper TuesdayRocket to FutureSuper Monday5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper SaturdaySuper FridayMIUI Happy Medal3 Million Forum MembersSurge S1Super ThursdayMIUI Font Lover3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017MIUI Marathon MedalMIUI World Tour2100K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI Weekly Poll1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI SpainFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Fan From Indonesia1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from TurkeyHappy New YearRooster Year of 2017I Love 2016Gamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMi TalentInbox ZeroDie-hard MIUI FanMi Bunny Game Master Theme TalentMost Popular Forum UserForum Contest LoverMost Active MIUIerRingtone Star MIUI FB FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Humor MasterWallpaper ExpertMi Story TellerApp TalentYouth PledgeAndroid GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI KingMaster Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyDebate MasterApp TalentTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeOTA FeedbackUpdates LoverMIUI FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerScroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Expert

13:32, Sep-28-2016 | From APP
|
Nice nice tip!

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
11:29, Oct-03-2016 | From PC
|
Thanks,Man