[Tips & Tutorials] Exit Child Mode

[ Promote]
911 2 |
19:47, May-27-2016 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by DragonFlyz at 19:48, May-27-2016

Well... I'm playing with my phone and tried to set up for child mode to see what it looks like, thinking maybe i can setup for later. I setup the lock code and press the home button. After that, to exit the child mode i press the (X) button and it asked me to insert the lock code. I tried to put in but it doesn't allowed me to unlock the child mode. Tried many times and even google how to do so. Lots of them said to access browser, go to contact, turn on air-mode etc.

Note that:
  • I ONLY allow 9gag apps in child mode
  • No internet connection
  • Can't slide up or down
  • Can't do anything basically

This is what i did:
  • Find any app that has an option to share
  • Share to Gmail
  • Once you're in Gmail apps > click Setting
  • On setting > click Manage Accounts
  • There will be pop up msg that says "You are about to go to Setting app....."

Once you're on Setting app, deactive the child mode.THAT'S ALL! Enjoy your "quality time"!

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.png 6.png

Favorite Share

Elite Member

Always Happy with Mi

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
MIUI Version
Online time
229 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi HomeUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi TV 70Mi Selfie StickMi VR HeadsetMi Power BankMi Band 2Mi WiFi Router MiniMi WiFi RouterMi  BunnyYeelight Bedside LampMijia VR Play 2Mi BandMagic CubeMi Power Bank 10000MAH Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMi HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 7MIUI 8Awesome!FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowI Love MIUIMIUI 2015MIUI 2016Fantastic!Redmi 3Mi 4cMi TVRedmi 2Redmi Note 2Pokemon Master MedalMIUI 300 WeeksFan Of MIUI IndiaXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Forum AppSuper TuesdayHappy Valentine's Day1700K Forum MembersMerry Christmas3500K Forum MembersFan of MIUI MyanmarMid-Autumn Festival300K Forum MembersSuper SundayHilal Ramadan 1300K Forum Members5 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Halloween1500K Forum MembersUEFA EURO Medal900K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersThanksgiving DayXiaomi 5th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Fan From Myanmar1400K Forum MembersRooster Year of 20173 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 2017MIUI Fan from TurkeyHappy New Year5 Million Forum App InstallsRocket to Future1 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper MondaySurge S1Super ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalSuper Friday3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsPuzzle MasterWomen's Day MedalSuper Wednesday2100K Forum MembersI Love 2016Happy Diwali1900K Forum MembersSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI World TourMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI Italy800K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalFan Of MIUI Russia1800K Forum MembersDiwali Happy Holi MedalMIUI Weekly PollMiPopSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyDie-hard MIUI FanMi TalentInbox ZeroMi Bunny Game Master MIUI FB FollowerForum Contest LoverHumor MasterRingtone Star Debate MasterMaster Of TechnologyApp TalentStar Of TechnologyMIUI Medals CollectorMi Story TellerMIUI KingApp TalentMost Popular Forum UserMIUI ExpertMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeAndroid GuruYouth PledgeMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatWallpaper ExpertOTA FeedbackUpdates LoverAndroid ElfMIUI FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalScroll Of WisdomMIUI Twitter Follower

13:32, Sep-28-2016 | From APP
|
Nice nice tip!

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
11:29, Oct-03-2016 | From PC
|
Thanks,Man