Supreme Member

Wake,Work,Sleep All With Forum

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S Prime
Online time
593 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Qi CycleMi HomeMi Selfie StickMi VR HeadsetMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia VR Play 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMagic CubeMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMijia Electric ScooterXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI 2016Redmi 3S4 Million Forum MembersMIUI Forum App1 Million Forum App InstallsSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI BangladeshMi Live MedalSurge S1Women's Day MedalSuper FridayI Love 2016Puzzle MasterRooster Year of 2017MIUI Weekly PollHappy Valentine's Day3 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Drawing TalentSuper TuesdayHappy New YearSuper Monday3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 201710 Million Forum Posts90000 Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI Happy MedalAtaturk MourningHilal Ramadan MIUI Font LoverCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI P300K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI World TourMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper ThursdaySuper Sunday500K Forum MembersRocket to FutureMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMi Bunny Game Master Ringtone ExpertMi TalentStar WarsXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Halloween 2017Scroll Of WisdomMIUI SuperstarMost Popular Forum UserAndroid ElfMaster Of TechnologyMi Story Teller7 Million Forum MembersUpdates LoverMIUI ExpertTechnology GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerAndroid GuruMIUI FollowerTheme TalentStar Of Technology

[Quick Discussion] [MIUI Quick Discussion #21] TOR Vs I2P: Which One You Prefer? And Why?

[ Promote]
35013 385 |
02:39, Jun-13-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.

Greetings MIUIers,

Welcome to our new session of Quick Discussion. Our last discussion was Which Feature Do You Want Most in MIUI 10 Global ROM? Here comes another interesting discussion, "TOR Vs I2P: Which One You Prefer? and Why?" When we talk about security and privacy, there are several common acronyms that get thrown around. TOR and I2P are among those. While both of these technologies will keep you anonymous, they work in slight different ways. I2P routes traffic differently than Tor. It performs packet based routing as opposed to Tor’s circuit based routing. Both will be compared and contrasted below.

TOR

Tor encrypts all network traffic, including the next node IP address. Encrypted data passes through multiple randomly selected relays. Tor is valuable as a tool to protect the user’s privacy, but that is not its only function. The other, more infamous use for Tor is as a gateway into the Deep Web, the massive portion of the Web that is not indexed by search engines.

PROS-
  • It supports .onion sites which are impossible you to open on other existing browsers rather than Tor.
  • TOR have huge share in Deep Web and have large database of sites and dark services as compared to I2P

CONS-
  • Tor only encrypts data sent and received within the Tor Browser (or a different browser using Tor software).
  • It does not encrypt network activity for your entire system.

I2P

I2P (Invisible Internet Protocol) is a universal anonymous network layer. All communications over I2P are anonymous and end-to-end encrypted, participantsdon't reveal their real IP addresses. I2P was designed from the ground up to provide a different set of benefits. Its primary function is to be a “network within the internet,” with traffic staying contained in its borders.

PROS-
  • It is probably slightly faster than Tor Browser, if configured properly.
  • It runs from the comfort of your existing browser

CONS-
  • I2P isn’t the best tool for browsing the open web anonymously.
  • I2P only encrypts data sent and received through a configured browser.
  • It does not encrypt network activity for your entire system.

In Short

* Tor provides one with better anonymous access to the open internet
       * I2P provides one with a more robust and reliable “network within the network”

So, TOR Vs I2P: Which One You Prefer? And Why?
Sound off below in comment section.
Take a peek look at our poll and weigh in!

10-20 Best Replies will be sticked and will be rewarded with 'MIUI Quick Discussion'' medal.
Previous 10 Quick Discussions:

Special thanks to Ma'am @candicesu, @Nanana and beloved admins for their continuous supervision and encouragement. Grateful to MIUI Quick Discussion Team for their support. Also Thanks to all the viewers and participants of MIUI Quick Discussion.

TOR Vs I2P: Which One You Prefer? and Why?
Share Your Good Reason.

Single-option Poll, 1064 members voted
44.83% 477
17.58% 187
33.36% 355
4.23% 45
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite24 Share

Rated by 16 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

hellforo + 5 Great!
Corechalton007 + 2 Great!
WOLVERINE316 + 2 Fantastic!
govindkus + 2 Thanks!
DJStatikVX + 10 + 5 Great!
aacoolie + 1 Agreed!
chgbhat + 4 Awesome!
mystique9 + 2 Great!
hearthekker + 4 Fantastic!
maks1990 + 2 Thanks!
colaus + 5 Great!
sampathmadurai + 5 Fantastic!
abhijitdevnath + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
Alfino11 + 5 Thanks!
Manish@786 + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
candicesu + 10 Fantastic!

Experience +79  Prestige +13  View Rating Log

GREETINGSWELCOME TO THE FORUMALWAYS HERE FOR FORUM

Supreme Member

ADF-01

Credits
Device
Mi Max 2
Online time
1008 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMi HomeMi WiFi RouterMi MIXMi T-ShirtUnlock MedalMi BandMijia Qi CycleMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi  BunnyNinebot MiniMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Smart ShoesMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesMagic CubeMi TV 70Mi BoxXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuI Love MIUIAwesome!MarshmallowFlashholicFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMi 4iRedmi Note 4XMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 2017MIUI Fan From PhilippinesPuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI IndiaSuper SaturdayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI PMIUI World TourXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 100 Million UsersSuper Sunday1st AnniversaryHappy New YearMid-Autumn FestivalFan Of MIUI Spain2 Million Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 9Super MondayMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI SHappy Singles' DayMIUI Forum AppHappy DiwaliDiwali MIUI Fan from TurkeyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamDual CameraMIUI 10Discuss Here9 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum MembersMi TalentMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI King10 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI 8th AnniversaryIndia Independence DayMIUI FollowerDebate MasterYouth PledgeMIUI Halloween 2017Android ElfRingtone ExpertDie-hard MIUI FanMaster Of TechnologyMr. DependableOTA FeedbackMIUI Twitter Follower2017 Annual AwardsMIUI G+ FollowerMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentMIUI Device ExpertNougatMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid GuruMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruXiaomi 8th AnniversarySurpriseMIUI Weekly Devices QuizForum Contest Lover25 Million StrongStar WarsMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI ExpertMi Story TellerScroll Of WisdomStar Of TechnologyUpdates Lover

11:03, Jun-13-2018 | From Mi Max 2
|
Prefer both of them..
Due to situation and condition, when we're talking about security..

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

1st AnniversaryMIUI Quick DiscussionXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz

11:25, Jun-13-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
TOR might be good as both have similar cobs but 12P has more bugs in it.. Tor is a self sufficient deep web engine .. SO I MAY PREFER TOR

Credits
Device
Online time
4 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Devices Contest1st AnniversaryMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Weekly Devices QuizXiaomi 8th Anniversary9 Million Forum Members

12:29, Jun-13-2018 | From Redmi Note 5
|
TOR a.k.a Onion Browser is by far known as the best browser that helps to browser contents anonymously in deep web. TOR browser comes with an inbuilt VPN so the users no need to worry about hiding their identity.
This features made the browser safe and reliable.

What is deep web?
According to a survey, the web which we are using now usually are just 5% and the rest 95% contents are hidden inside deep web. It is not easy to access deep web contents just like entering the website address. Each site in the deep web contains of unique link which will be opened when acessed through TOR browser.

Considering my experience with the TOR browser, I would say it is the best one which I would prefer anyone to use to surf the internet anonymously.

Super moderator

Action Beam !! Beep Beep Beep

Credits
Device
Others
Online time
1015 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerNinebot MiniMijia VR Play 2Mi HeadphonesMi ScaleMi Notebook AirMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi  BunnyMijia Smart PTZ CameraXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HomeMi Band 2Magic CubeUnlock MedalMijia Qi CycleMi MIXMi VRMijia Story TellerMi BoxMijia Walkie TalkieMi TV 70Mi BandNinety Degree LuggageMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi WiFi RouterMi T-ShirtYi Action CameraMijia Smart ShoesMi Power BankMi Kids WatchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MarshmallowI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!AnTuTuFlashholicRedmi 2Mi 4iRedmi Note 3Mi 5X4 Million Forum MembersMi Note 2Redmi 3SRedmi 4XXiaomi Mi 6Mi Max 2Xiaomi Mi 4Redmi 1SMi TVMIUI 9Diwali 300K Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI BangladeshMid-Autumn FestivalHilal Ramadan MIUI Font LoverRingolicious Medal3500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy DiwaliXiaomi 5th AnniversaryWomen's Day MedalMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI World Tour10 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Weekly PollHappy Singles' Day1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Fan from Turkey2 Million Forum Members500K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 20 Million Users90000 Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI PMIUI SMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy New YearSurge S1100k Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayPuzzle MasterMIUI 20171800K Forum MembersSuper MondaySuper TuesdaySuper SundaySuper SaturdaySuper WednesdayRooster Year of 2017Rocket to FutureFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI IndiaSummer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI News TeamMIUI Tech Survey5 Million Forum MembersSuper ModeratorApp StarSurpriseMIUI FB FollowerMi MIX 2Redmi Note 5A/PrimeMIUI KingXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI G+ FollowerBlack Shark13 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarPOCO F1MIUI 8th AnniversaryStar Wars7 Million Forum MembersDiscuss HereMIUI 1010 Million Forum MembersHeart to Heart2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Halloween 2018Mi 5XHappy 20196 Million Forum Members9 Million Forum MembersStar MIUI News Team MemberUpdates LoverYouth PledgeScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterAndroid GuruQuick SurveyMIUI FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatIndia Independence DayIndonesia Independence DayMi TalentMi Story TellerNougatAndroid ElfMIUI Halloween 2017Forum Contest Lover25 Million StrongRingtone ExpertMost Active MIUIerOreoMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz8 Million Forum MembersMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanMr. DependableOTA FeedbackRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Quick DiscussionTechnology GuruMIUI ExpertMi Bunny Game Master Pioneer of MIUI English Forum Master Of TechnologyTheme TalentStar Of TechnologyMIUI Medals Collector

14:29, Jun-13-2018 | From Redmi Note 5A
|
I use tor, i feel its most secure with . onion urls

Making Forum A Better Place | Do @Aniketism or Reply to notify me

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
POCO F1
Online time
209 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Electric ScooterMi MIXMijia Qi CycleMijia Story TellerNinebot MiniMijia VR Play 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HomeMijia Smart ShoesMi Power BankMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterMi Notebook AirYi Action CameraMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMagic CubeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!MIUI 8I Love MIUIMarshmallowFantastic!Redmi Note 44 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1st Anniversary500K Forum MembersSuper MondaySurge S1MIUI World TourSuper TuesdayMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI PolandSuper WednesdayMIUI PMIUI 5th Anniversary90000 Forum MembersRocket to FutureMIUI Font LoverSuper ThursdayMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Happy Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper SundaySuper FridayMIUI 2017MIUI Lucky FridayHappy DiwaliPuzzle MasterMIUI Forum App300K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th Anniversary100k Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Diwali Ataturk MourningMIUI 50 Million UsersMerry ChristmasMIUI 9MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy New YearRooster Year of 2017Ringolicious MedalSuper SaturdayMIUI Fan From Philippines3500K Forum MembersMIUI SFan Of MIUI AustraliaMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Review6 Million Forum MembersPOCO F1OreoApp StarRedmi Note 5/ProStar WarsMIUI King9 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMaster Of TechnologyUpdates LoverIndia Independence DayTechnology GuruMost Popular Forum UserMIUI SuperstarMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentMIUI FollowerMr. DependableMi Story TellerMi TalentDebate MasterForum Contest LoverMIUI ExpertAndroid ElfScroll Of WisdomAndroid GuruDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of Technology2017 Annual AwardsMi Lover Medal

16:19, Jun-13-2018 | From PC
|
I prefer TOR because TOR have huge share in Deep Web and have large database of sites and dark services as compared to I2P

Credits
Device
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Quick DiscussionXiaomi 8th Anniversary

17:18, Jun-13-2018 | From PC
|
I havent used I2P yet, but TOR is awesome, and for the unsually paranoid I think using TAILS + TOR is better than anything ever.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Online time
239 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMijia Smart ShoesMi  BunnyMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterNinety Degree LuggageUnlock MedalMi HomeMi BandNinebot MiniI Love MIUIAwesome!AnTuTuMIUI World TourMIUI Marathon MedalHappy Valentine's DaySuper SaturdayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaSuper SundayMerry Christmas2 Million Forum MembersMIUI SSuper MondayRocket to Future1st AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversaryPuzzle MasterMIUI PScroll Of WisdomDiscuss HereMIUI 10MIUI Follower13 Million Forum MembersMIUI Medals CollectorHappy 2019MIUI Tech SurveyOreoDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Halloween 2018Heart to HeartPOCO F1Humor MasterMaster Of TechnologyStar Of Technology6 Million Forum Members8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz9 Million Forum MembersForum Contest LoverMIUI Quick DiscussionSurpriseDebate MasterStar WarsMIUI KingMi TalentAndroid GuruMIUI 8th Anniversary10 Million Forum MembersAndroid ElfMi Lover MedalXiaomi 8th Anniversary

18:55, Jun-13-2018 | From PC
|
I prefer I2P because it is faster.
Another cons of TOR is the negative reputation it gained because of the deep web.
It's constantly monitored by the feds as I heard because it's often used by hackers, pedophiles, terrorists, arms dealers, drug dealers.... etc.
Well, it's only from what I heard and what I read before.
I used to use TOR but switched because it's slow.

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Halloween 2018MIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMi 5X

21:52, Jun-13-2018 | From Mi 5X
|
it's really interesting the way you explain the differences. Now I'll investigate if both protocols might be used at same time. Remember that tor uses a modified version of Firefox as a main browser.

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
Online time
41 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI 2016Merry ChristmasI Love 20161700K Forum MembersHappy New YearMIUI 50 Million Users3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI 910 Million Forum PostsMi TalentMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI FollowerMi Lover Medal2017 Annual AwardsUpdates LoverDie-hard MIUI Fan

22:23, Jun-13-2018 | From Mi 5s
|
TOR is a must-have app for all users who live in countries where their governments consider they have a right to dictate what to see whom to talk and what to think.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi Note 2
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyPuzzle MasterMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Weekly Devices QuizXiaomi 8th AnniversarySurprise

00:33, Jun-14-2018 | From Mi Note 2
|
The feature is a computer network layer that allows applications to send messages to others in a secure way I prefer the i2p

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Quick Discussion

02:36, Jun-14-2018 | From Redmi Note 5
|
though tor is not that fast enough , it can give the total encryption and change of ip whenever you wish to and as it connects to multiple nodes at once for our data transmission we can be sure of being anonymous

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz

12:09, Jun-14-2018 | From Redmi 5 Plus
|
Currently Tor is better supported, Well documented and it's the old known guy in the block. I2P have a lot of pretty good features, but unfortunately not all of them has been implemented yet.  Then I think that if you want to implement something, go ahead with Tor and in three years you maybe want to implement I2P too  or perhaps ask in another survey about  a new technology vs I2P.

Elite Member

It's nice to be right sometime

Credits
Device
Mi Note Pro
Online time
152 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Smart PTZ CameraXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMi MIXMi  BunnyMagic CubeMijia Electric ScooterMijia Story TellerNinebot MiniMi Notebook AirMi HomeUnlock MedalMi Selfie StickMi Band 2Mijia VR Play 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuMarshmallow4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 3Mi 4iMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupSuper TuesdayMIUI World TourSuper Wednesday3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI 5th Anniversary3500K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI Russia300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI PolandDiwali Puzzle Master5 Million Forum App Installs10 Million Forum PostsSuper MondaySuper FridayMIUI Forum AppHappy DiwaliSuper SaturdaySuper SundayRocket to FutureMIUI 2017MIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI Ukraine1st AnniversaryRooster Year of 2017Ringolicious MedalMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 7th Anniversary90000 Forum MembersHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Font LoverMIUI 9500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Australia100k Forum MembersAtaturk MourningMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMiPopGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewQuick SurveyNougatMIUI Quick DiscussionOreoForum Contest LoverApp StarBlack SharkMIUI Halloween 2017Scroll Of WisdomMr. DependableDebate MasterXiaomi 8th Anniversary5 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMi Lover MedalIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master Technology GuruMost Popular Forum UserMIUI SuperstarUpdates LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorTheme TalentMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI King6 Million Forum MembersRingtone Star Mi TalentMaster Of TechnologyAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertAndroid ElfStar Of TechnologyRingtone ExpertYouth PledgeMi Story TellerDie-hard MIUI Fan

16:41, Jun-14-2018 | From Redmi Note 3
|
Both are good for different purposes, so it upto your needs at the time

Elite Member

Getting bored in miui forum ??

Credits
Device
Redmi 4A
Online time
13 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi BandUnlock MedalMijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyMi Band 2Mijia Smart ShoesMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Kids WatchNinebot MiniMi WiFi RouterMi Power BankMi T-ShirtAwesome!I Love MIUIAnTuTuFlashholicMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!Redmi 4/Prime/4AMIUI 2017300K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollSuper SundayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayPuzzle MasterHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI PMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper MondayMIUI 9MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 100 Million UsersMerry ChristmasMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 50 Million UsersRocket to FutureHappy DiwaliHappy New YearGamer Mi BunnyDiscuss Here25 Million StrongTheme TalentMr. Dependable9 Million Forum MembersHumor Master6 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI King2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Twitter Follower5 Million Forum MembersStar Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverMi Story TellerMIUI FollowerTechnology GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid GuruNougatMIUI ExpertRedmi Quiz MasterScroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalMIUI Halloween 2017Debate MasterXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMaster Of TechnologyStar WarsMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz

16:46, Jun-14-2018 | From Redmi 4A
|
I prefer none of these, the darkweb we just talk is just the border between surface web and the real deepweb, the real deep web called "Mariana's Web" its based on .clos and .loky domain system, which TOR cannot access, but... as I gathered some information, .clos is a Closed Shell system, but I don't know what .loky is... to get access to Mariana's web, we need :
Ubuntu OS
Hardware Encryption Modification
ChaosVPN (with the right config)
and Freenet (as a gateway)
You don't want to know what inside the Marianas web, trust me... If you once see the Marianas web, you will be want to forget what's inside...

We do what we must because we can.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4X
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandAnTuTuXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI PPuzzle Master25 Million StrongMIUI Quick DiscussionXiaomi 8th AnniversaryOTA FeedbackMi TalentMIUI FB FollowerAndroid Guru9 Million Forum Members

23:14, Jun-14-2018 | From Redmi 4X
|
I like both. But i personally use TOR since i know well how to configure it to hide my identity, especially when exploring Deep Web. So, for me its TOR

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

1st AnniversaryMIUI Quick Discussion

01:58, Jun-15-2018 | From Redmi Note 5
|
I personally prefer TOR. It helps me to hide my identity while exploring deep web as well as no advance knowledge is required. A simple one click work and you get access to large database of site complaring to I2P. just one problem is its speed as each exit node is aggregating traffic from many other Tor users and putting it out onto the internet all at once. you are like an ant in this world in that giant swath.

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
3 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Story TellerMi HomeMIUI P1st AnniversaryPuzzle MasterMIUI Quick Discussion

06:08, Jun-15-2018 | From Redmi Note 5
|
TOR reduces the chances of your traceability. Since there are multiple relays and the data are encrypted while sending within them

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band1st AnniversaryPuzzle MasterSuper SaturdayMIUI Quick Discussion25 Million StrongMi TalentMIUI King

01:54, Jun-16-2018 | From Redmi 4X
|
We see that both Tor and I2P provide cryptographically sound methods to anonymously access information and communicate online. Tor provides one with better anonymous access to the open internet and I2P provides one with a more robust and reliable “network within the network,” a true darknet, if you will. Of course, when implementing either of these two tools, one must always be aware that one’s ISP can see that he or she is using Tor or I2P (though they cannot determine the content of the traffic itself). In order to hide this knowledge from one’s ISP, one should make use of a high-quality VPN service to act as an entry point to either one’s anonymous network of choice or to the internet at large.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMi  BunnyUnlock MedalNinebot MiniMi T-ShirtI Love MIUIMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Forum AppMIUI SSuper SaturdayMIUI World TourMerry ChristmasPuzzle MasterXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI PMIUI FollowerMIUI 10Discuss HereMIUI Tech Survey10 Million Forum MembersSurpriseMIUI Weekly Devices QuizForum Contest LoverXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Quick Discussion

17:24, Jun-16-2018 | From Redmi Note 5
|
It is clear that both Tor and I2P cater for different users. Tor if you want to go deep web. As for normal users I think I2P is sufficient enough. But depending your needs.

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Quick Discussion

18:56, Jun-19-2018 | From Redmi Note 5
|
I like both as they are unique themselves but still not safe as VPN. If both are merged in future, it would make an IP invisible and would grant access to anything in the world (Gods Eye). After a thorough research it is found that granting Gods Eye to anyone can be dangerous and keeping everything in mind, it is better to vouch for VPN at this point of time.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 5A
Online time
11 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFi RouterMijia Smart ShoesUnlock MedalMi T-ShirtMi Power BankMIUI SSuper SaturdayFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Lucky FridaySuper SundayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI World TourHappy Valentine's DayMi DropMi TalentAndroid Elf10 Million Forum MembersMIUI 10MIUI King9 Million Forum MembersMost Active MIUIerNougatForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz25 Million StrongPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Quick Discussion

07:19, Jun-20-2018 | From Redmi Note 5A Prime
|
both, but will be depends on the network.
(¯`·._.·[Sergio Ramoz]·._.·´¯)

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeUnlock MedalMijia Smart ShoesMi WiFi RouterMIUI SSuper SundayPuzzle Master9 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum MembersMIUI KingMIUI 8th AnniversaryDiscuss HereMIUI 1010 Million Forum MembersStar Of TechnologyAndroid ElfMIUI Quick DiscussionXiaomi 8th AnniversarySurpriseMIUI Weekly Devices QuizForum Contest Lover

22:40, Jun-28-2018 | From Mi MIX 2S
|
I would prefer that the contents that I send and receive be more secured by i2p .

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Online time
4 Hours
Send PM
10:33, Jun-13-2018 | From Redmi 4A
|
hence ..
  I don't understand what is TOR and 12P
  so I can't prefer anything 🤔

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Others
Online time
97 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyUnlock MedalMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi BandMijia Smart ShoesNinebot MiniMagic CubeMi Notebook AirXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!AnTuTuAwesome!FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Redmi Note 4X4 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI World TourMIUI PRooster Year of 2017MIUI Happy MedalSuper Saturday90000 Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversarySuper SundayFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI 2017MIUI Forum App5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Weekly PollRocket to Future3500K Forum Members1st AnniversaryHappy Singles' Day10 Million Forum PostsSuper TuesdayMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 9MIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy New YearMIUI 7th AnniversaryPuzzle MasterMIUI Font Lover300K Forum MembersSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopNougat9 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarSurpriseDebate MasterRingtone ExpertXiaomi 8th AnniversaryUpdates LoverMIUI Twitter Follower2017 Annual AwardsDie-hard MIUI FanMaster Of TechnologyMIUI FollowerMIUI 8th AnniversaryBlack SharkMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Weekly Devices QuizTechnology GuruMIUI KingMi Lover MedalMost Popular Forum UserAndroid ElfMost Active MIUIerStar Of TechnologyMIUI Medals CollectorMi Bunny Game Master Android GuruMi Story TellerTheme TalentStar WarsPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI ExpertIndonesia Independence DayScroll Of Wisdom

11:01, Jun-13-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
I've used TOR, so i prefer TOR
I'm done, bye!

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Online time
154 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi WiFi RouterMi Band 2Ninebot MiniUnlock MedalMijia Qi CycleMi HomeMi VRMi MIXMijia Smart ShoesXiaomi 6 LaunchMagic CubeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!AnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!MIUI 8I Love MIUIMIUI Weekly PollMIUI PHappy Singles' DayFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI SFan Of MIUI AustraliaHappy Valentine's Day300K Forum Members2 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversarySuper ThursdayMIUI Forum AppMIUI 2017Super Sunday1st AnniversarySuper SaturdayMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Marathon MedalFan Of MIUI GreeceSuper MondayMIUI Lucky FridayHappy DiwaliMIUI Happy MedalXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 9Puzzle MasterRooster Year of 2017Rocket to FutureMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy New YearMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewPOCO F1MIUI Halloween 2018Black SharkMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz6 Million Forum MembersSurprise25 Million Strong10 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th AnniversaryDiscuss Here9 Million Forum MembersMIUI KingMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi TalentMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Bunny Game Master Star Of TechnologyMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017Mi Story TellerUpdates LoverTechnology GuruForum Contest LoverDebate Master8 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanScroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfMost Popular Forum User5 Million Forum Members

11:07, Jun-13-2018 | From PC
|
If wanted to be secure, of course choose I2P which is more secure among the two!

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMijia Smart ShoesMi  BunnyMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterNinety Degree LuggageUnlock MedalMi BandMi HomeAwesome!AnTuTuMIUI SMIUI World TourSuper Saturday2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Marathon MedalMid-Autumn FestivalMerry ChristmasSuper SundayMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy Valentine's DayRocket to FutureMIUI PSuper MondayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryPuzzle MasterMIUI Happy MedalSummer Mi BunnyDiscuss HereScroll Of WisdomXiaomi 8th AnniversaryOreo13 Million Forum MembersMIUI Tech SurveyMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Halloween 2017Mi DropHeart to HeartHumor MasterForum Contest LoverMIUI KingMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz25 Million StrongPioneer of MIUI English Forum 9 Million Forum MembersStar Of TechnologyMIUI 10SurpriseMaster Of TechnologyMost Active MIUIer6 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th AnniversaryAndroid ElfMi TalentMi Lover Medal

11:11, Jun-13-2018 | From Mi Max 2
|
To ensure security I prefer 12P.

MIUI Resources Team

Life goes on...

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
1387 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mijia Walkie TalkieMijia Qi CycleMijia Story TellerMagic CubeMijia Smart PTZ CameraUnlock MedalMi HeadphonesMi ScaleMi BandMi Bluetooth SpeakerXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi VRMi MIXMi HomeNinebot MiniMijia VR Play 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi  BunnyMi BoxMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi TV 70Mi WiFi RouterMi T-ShirtMijia Smart ShoesMi Selfie StickMi Yi CameraYi Action CameraNinety Degree LuggageMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Power BankMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Kids WatchMi Notebook AirXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowI Love MIUIAnTuTuMIUI 8MIUI 2016FlashholicAwesome!MIUI 7Fantastic!Mi Max Redmi Note 2Mi 4iRedmi Note 4Redmi Note 3Mi 5Redmi 3S4 Million Forum MembersI Love 2016Merry Christmas1 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017Happy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan from TurkeyFan Of MIUI ItalyFan Of MIUI BulgariaMIUI Drawing Talent2100K Forum MembersMIUI 2017Happy New YearMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan From IndonesiaPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI BangladeshOlympics MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryMid-Autumn Festival2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI World Tour1900K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy Diwali1800K Forum MembersMi Live MedalMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI Russia1500K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 50 Million UsersSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverSuper SundayMIUI 9Happy Holi MedalAtaturk MourningMIUI 20 Million Users5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan From Philippines300K Forum MembersRocket to Future90000 Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Fan Of MIUI AustraliaFan Of MIUI Ukraine3500K Forum MembersMIUI SFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI Happy Medal100k Forum MembersMIUI PPuzzle MasterSuper ThursdaySurge S1Singapore Merlion MedalSuper TuesdayMIUI 5th AnniversarySuper FridayCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 100 Million Users3 Million Forum MembersSuper MondayMIUI 7th Anniversary10 Million Forum PostsSuper WednesdayMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupWomen's Day Medal1st AnniversaryMiPopI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Review5 Million Forum MembersOreoMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz8 Million Forum MembersNougatMIUI SuperstarBlack SharkQuick SurveyXiaomi 8th Anniversary6 Million Forum MembersStar WarsMi DropMIUI Halloween 2018Discuss HereHeart to HeartPOCO F1MIUI Tech SurveyHappy 201913 Million Forum MembersMIUI 10Dual CameraMIUI G+ Follower9 Million Forum MembersApp StarMIUI Twitter Follower2017 Annual AwardsMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Quick Discussion10 Million Forum MembersSurprise25 Million StrongMIUI FollowerHumor MasterAndroid GuruMIUI FB FollowerMIUI KingMi TalentDie-hard MIUI FanMost Popular Forum UserMIUI ExpertYouth PledgeMi Story TellerMaster Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfUpdates LoverMIUI Ice Bucket Challenge7 Million Forum MembersRingtone Star Pioneer of MIUI English Forum Forum Contest LoverMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Medals CollectorMr. DependableMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruOTA FeedbackIndonesia Independence DayRingtone ExpertIndia Independence DayDebate MasterMost Active MIUIerStar Of TechnologyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTheme TalentMi Bunny Game Master

11:14, Jun-13-2018 | From Mi 5
|
Well Both!

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 5 Plus
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!Happy Valentine's DaySuper Sunday3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Forum AppXiaomi 6th AnniversarySuper MondayMIUI SRedmi 5/PlusOreoMi DropHumor MasterMIUI 1010 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices QuizDebate MasterSurprise9 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th Anniversary

11:21, Jun-13-2018 | From Redmi 5 Plus
|
Don't know much

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Mi MIX 2S
Online time
110 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Band 2Magic CubeMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Notebook AirMijia Smart ShoesMi ScaleMijia Qi CycleYi Action CameraMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi T-ShirtMi Power BankMijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMi HomeNinebot MiniMi WiFi RouterMi MIXMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi TV 70Mi BoxMi Kids WatchMi BandNinety Degree LuggageXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuFlashholicI Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestAwesome!Redmi Note 4Happy Singles' DayMIUI 2017MIUI SMIUI 7th AnniversaryRocket to Future300K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 5th Anniversary2 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 9MIUI Happy MedalMIUI PFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI World Tour1st AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridaySuper SaturdayWomen's Day MedalRooster Year of 2017MIUI 50 Million UsersMid-Autumn FestivalHappy DiwaliPuzzle MasterMerry ChristmasSuper MondayMIUI Forum AppSuper SundayXiaomi 6th AnniversarySurge S1MIUI Fan From Indonesia10 Million Forum PostsHappy New YearMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Marathon MedalGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny App StarBlack Shark9 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarMaster Of TechnologyHeart to HeartMIUI Halloween 2018POCO F113 Million Forum MembersMIUI Tech SurveyHappy 2019Humor MasterDiscuss HereMIUI 8th Anniversary10 Million Forum MembersSurpriseDual CameraMi DropMIUI 1025 Million StrongPioneer of MIUI English Forum Ringtone ExpertAndroid ElfDebate MasterMi Story TellerScroll Of WisdomTechnology GuruMIUI FB FollowerStar Of TechnologyMIUI Halloween 2017OTA Feedback6 Million Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI Fan7 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Twitter FollowerMr. DependableTheme TalentMIUI G+ FollowerAndroid GuruMIUI FollowerOreoIndia Independence DayStar WarsQuick SurveyMi Talent5 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI KingMIUI Weekly Devices QuizNougat8 Million Forum MembersForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Quick DiscussionMost Active MIUIer

11:23, Jun-13-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
For top security, 12P

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
740 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeUnlock MedalMi Band 2Mi ScaleMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi TV 70Mi BoxMi  BunnyMijia Smart PTZ CameraYi Action CameraMijia Qi CycleMi Notebook AirMijia Smart ShoesMi BandMi Kids WatchMi HomeMi MIXMi Bluetooth HeadsetNinety Degree LuggageMi WiFi RouterNinebot MiniMi T-ShirtMi Power BankAwesome!AnTuTuFlashholicMarshmallowFantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMi MIXMIUI 9Super MondayHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BangladeshPuzzle MasterMIUI Fan From IndonesiaSuper SaturdayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Forum AppMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI World Tour1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan from Turkey10 Million Forum PostsSuper Sunday5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky Friday2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayWomen's Day MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy DiwaliDiwali Surge S1Fan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI PMIUI SMIUI 20 Million UsersHappy New YearRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 2017Merry ChristmasMIUI Happy MedalRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 100 Million UsersGamer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi Bunny10 Million Forum MembersMIUI G+ Follower25 Million StrongPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Twitter Follower6 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsMIUI 10Heart to HeartMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Halloween 2018POCO F113 Million Forum MembersMIUI Tech SurveyHappy 2019Humor Master7 Million Forum MembersDual CameraMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Weekend Giveaway9 Million Forum MembersMi DropDiscuss HereStar WarsDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Quick DiscussionRedmi Quiz MasterTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalMIUI SuperstarYouth PledgeNougatMIUI FollowerStar Of TechnologyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid GuruAndroid ElfMi Story TellerDebate MasterUpdates LoverScroll Of WisdomForum Contest LoverMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz8 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryBlack Shark5 Million Forum MembersRingtone ExpertApp StarSurpriseMIUI KingMost Active MIUIerMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017Mi TalentOTA FeedbackQuick SurveyTheme TalentOreo

11:24, Jun-13-2018 | From PC
|
I prefer TOR

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list