Wake,Work,Sleep All With Forum

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S Prime
Online time
593 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Qi CycleMi HomeMi Selfie StickMi VR HeadsetMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia VR Play 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMagic CubeMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMijia Electric ScooterXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI 2016Redmi 3S4 Million Forum MembersMIUI Forum App1 Million Forum App InstallsSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI BangladeshMi Live MedalSurge S1Women's Day MedalSuper FridayI Love 2016Puzzle MasterRooster Year of 2017MIUI Weekly PollHappy Valentine's Day3 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Drawing TalentSuper TuesdayHappy New YearSuper Monday3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 201710 Million Forum Posts90000 Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI Happy MedalAtaturk MourningHilal Ramadan MIUI Font LoverCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI P300K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI World TourMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper ThursdaySuper Sunday500K Forum MembersRocket to FutureMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMi Bunny Game Master Ringtone ExpertMi TalentStar WarsXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Halloween 2017Scroll Of WisdomMIUI SuperstarMost Popular Forum UserAndroid ElfMaster Of TechnologyMi Story Teller7 Million Forum MembersUpdates LoverMIUI ExpertTechnology GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerAndroid GuruMIUI FollowerTheme TalentStar Of Technology

[Quick Discussion] [MIUI Quick Discussion #21] TOR Vs I2P: Which One You Prefer? And Why?

[ Promote]
33309 385 |
02:39, Jun-13-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.

Greetings MIUIers,

Welcome to our new session of Quick Discussion. Our last discussion was Which Feature Do You Want Most in MIUI 10 Global ROM? Here comes another interesting discussion, "TOR Vs I2P: Which One You Prefer? and Why?" When we talk about security and privacy, there are several common acronyms that get thrown around. TOR and I2P are among those. While both of these technologies will keep you anonymous, they work in slight different ways. I2P routes traffic differently than Tor. It performs packet based routing as opposed to Tor’s circuit based routing. Both will be compared and contrasted below.

TOR

Tor encrypts all network traffic, including the next node IP address. Encrypted data passes through multiple randomly selected relays. Tor is valuable as a tool to protect the user’s privacy, but that is not its only function. The other, more infamous use for Tor is as a gateway into the Deep Web, the massive portion of the Web that is not indexed by search engines.

PROS-
  • It supports .onion sites which are impossible you to open on other existing browsers rather than Tor.
  • TOR have huge share in Deep Web and have large database of sites and dark services as compared to I2P

CONS-
  • Tor only encrypts data sent and received within the Tor Browser (or a different browser using Tor software).
  • It does not encrypt network activity for your entire system.

I2P

I2P (Invisible Internet Protocol) is a universal anonymous network layer. All communications over I2P are anonymous and end-to-end encrypted, participantsdon't reveal their real IP addresses. I2P was designed from the ground up to provide a different set of benefits. Its primary function is to be a “network within the internet,” with traffic staying contained in its borders.

PROS-
  • It is probably slightly faster than Tor Browser, if configured properly.
  • It runs from the comfort of your existing browser

CONS-
  • I2P isn’t the best tool for browsing the open web anonymously.
  • I2P only encrypts data sent and received through a configured browser.
  • It does not encrypt network activity for your entire system.

In Short

* Tor provides one with better anonymous access to the open internet
       * I2P provides one with a more robust and reliable “network within the network”

So, TOR Vs I2P: Which One You Prefer? And Why?
Sound off below in comment section.
Take a peek look at our poll and weigh in!

10-20 Best Replies will be sticked and will be rewarded with 'MIUI Quick Discussion'' medal.
Previous 10 Quick Discussions:

Special thanks to Ma'am @candicesu, @Nanana and beloved admins for their continuous supervision and encouragement. Grateful to MIUI Quick Discussion Team for their support. Also Thanks to all the viewers and participants of MIUI Quick Discussion.

TOR Vs I2P: Which One You Prefer? and Why?
Share Your Good Reason.

Single-option Poll, 1064 members voted
44.83% 477
17.58% 187
33.36% 355
4.23% 45
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite24 Share

Rated by 16 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

hellforo + 5 Great!
Corechalton007 + 2 Great!
WOLVERINE316 + 2 Fantastic!
govindkus + 2 Thanks!
DJStatikVX + 10 + 5 Great!
aacoolie + 1 Agreed!
chgbhat + 4 Awesome!
mystique9 + 2 Great!
hearthekker + 4 Fantastic!
maks1990 + 2 Thanks!
colaus + 5 Great!
sampathmadurai + 5 Fantastic!
abhijitdevnath + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
Alfino11 + 5 Thanks!
Manish@786 + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
candicesu + 10 Fantastic!

Experience +79  Prestige +13  View Rating Log

GREETINGSWELCOME TO THE FORUMALWAYS HERE FOR FORUM

MIUI Device Team

ADF-01

Credits
Device
Mi Max 2
Online time
1008 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMi HomeMi WiFi RouterMi MIXMi T-ShirtUnlock MedalMi BandMijia Qi CycleMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi  BunnyNinebot MiniMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Smart ShoesMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesMagic CubeMi TV 70Mi BoxXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuI Love MIUIAwesome!MarshmallowFlashholicFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMi 4iRedmi Note 4XMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 2017MIUI Fan From PhilippinesPuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI IndiaSuper SaturdayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI PMIUI World TourXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 100 Million UsersSuper Sunday1st AnniversaryHappy New YearMid-Autumn FestivalFan Of MIUI Spain2 Million Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 9Super MondayMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI SHappy Singles' DayMIUI Forum AppHappy DiwaliDiwali MIUI Fan from TurkeyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamDual CameraMIUI 10Discuss Here9 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum MembersMi TalentMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI King10 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI 8th AnniversaryIndia Independence DayMIUI FollowerDebate MasterYouth PledgeMIUI Halloween 2017Android ElfRingtone ExpertDie-hard MIUI FanMaster Of TechnologyMr. DependableOTA FeedbackMIUI Twitter Follower2017 Annual AwardsMIUI G+ FollowerMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentMIUI Device ExpertNougatMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid GuruMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruXiaomi 8th AnniversarySurpriseMIUI Weekly Devices QuizForum Contest Lover25 Million StrongStar WarsMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI ExpertMi Story TellerScroll Of WisdomStar Of TechnologyUpdates Lover

11:03, Jun-13-2018 | From Mi Max 2
|
Prefer both of them..
Due to situation and condition, when we're talking about security..

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

1st AnniversaryMIUI Quick DiscussionXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz

11:25, Jun-13-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
TOR might be good as both have similar cobs but 12P has more bugs in it.. Tor is a self sufficient deep web engine .. SO I MAY PREFER TOR

Credits
Device
Online time
4 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Devices Contest1st AnniversaryMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Weekly Devices QuizXiaomi 8th Anniversary9 Million Forum Members

12:29, Jun-13-2018 | From Redmi Note 5
|
TOR a.k.a Onion Browser is by far known as the best browser that helps to browser contents anonymously in deep web. TOR browser comes with an inbuilt VPN so the users no need to worry about hiding their identity.
This features made the browser safe and reliable.

What is deep web?
According to a survey, the web which we are using now usually are just 5% and the rest 95% contents are hidden inside deep web. It is not easy to access deep web contents just like entering the website address. Each site in the deep web contains of unique link which will be opened when acessed through TOR browser.

Considering my experience with the TOR browser, I would say it is the best one which I would prefer anyone to use to surf the internet anonymously.

Action Beam !! Beep Beep Beep

Credits
Device
Mi MIX 3
Online time
936 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerNinebot MiniMijia VR Play 2Mi HeadphonesMi ScaleMi Notebook AirMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi  BunnyMijia Smart PTZ CameraXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HomeMi Band 2Magic CubeUnlock MedalMijia Qi CycleMi MIXMi VRMijia Story TellerMi BoxMijia Walkie TalkieMi TV 70Mi BandNinety Degree LuggageMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi WiFi RouterMi T-ShirtYi Action CameraMijia Smart ShoesMi Power BankMi Kids WatchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MarshmallowI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!AnTuTuFlashholicRedmi 2Mi 4iRedmi Note 3Mi 5X4 Million Forum MembersMi Note 2Redmi 3SRedmi 4XXiaomi Mi 6Mi Max 2Xiaomi Mi 4Redmi 1SMi TV300K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryDiwali Thanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI BangladeshMid-Autumn FestivalHilal Ramadan MIUI Font LoverRingolicious Medal3500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy DiwaliXiaomi 5th AnniversaryWomen's Day MedalMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI World Tour10 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Weekly PollHappy Singles' Day1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Fan from Turkey2 Million Forum Members500K Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup90000 Forum MembersHappy New YearMIUI Forum AppMIUI Lucky Friday100k Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesSurge S1Happy Valentine's DayMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI PMIUI S1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaSuper TuesdaySuper MondaySuper WednesdaySuper SaturdaySuper SundayMerry ChristmasPuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI IndiaRooster Year of 2017Rocket to FutureMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI SpainSummer Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI News TeamMIUI ReviewBlack SharkMIUI G+ FollowerQuick Survey5 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerMi MIX 2Redmi Note 5A/PrimeMIUI KingXiaomi 8th AnniversarySurprise7 Million Forum MembersMr. DependableMIUI 8th AnniversaryDiscuss HereMIUI 10Heart to HeartMIUI Halloween 2018Star Wars10 Million Forum Members9 Million Forum MembersMIUI Superstar2017 Annual AwardsMi 5X6 Million Forum MembersApp StarStar Of TechnologyUpdates LoverYouth PledgeScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterAndroid GuruMIUI FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatIndia Independence DayIndonesia Independence DayMi TalentMi Story TellerNougatAndroid ElfMIUI Halloween 2017Forum Contest Lover25 Million StrongOTA FeedbackMost Active MIUIer8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionStar MIUI News Team MemberMIUI Weekly Devices QuizOreoDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalRedmi Quiz MasterPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Bunny Game Master MIUI Medals CollectorMIUI ExpertTechnology GuruTheme TalentMaster Of TechnologyRingtone Expert

14:29, Jun-13-2018 | From Redmi Note 5A
|
I use tor, i feel its most secure with . onion urls

Making Forum A Better Place | Do @Aniketism or Reply to notify me

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
POCO F1
Online time
179 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi MIXMijia Story TellerMijia Qi CycleMijia Electric ScooterNinebot MiniMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia VR Play 2Mi  BunnyMi HomeMi Notebook AirYi Action CameraMagic CubeMijia Smart ShoesMi Power BankMi WiFi RouterMi T-ShirtMijia 360° Panoramic CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Fantastic!Marshmallow4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 4Super WednesdaySuper FridaySuper TuesdaySuper ThursdayFan Of MIUI PolandPuzzle MasterSuper SaturdayMIUI Forum App3500K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Font LoverMIUI World Tour90000 Forum MembersMIUI 2017Rocket to FutureMIUI Lucky FridaySurge S15 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper MondaySuper SundayMIUI Fan From Indonesia300K Forum MembersMIUI P1st AnniversaryMIUI 20 Million Users100k Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryDiwali MIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupHappy DiwaliMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 9500K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan MIUI SRooster Year of 2017Merry ChristmasAtaturk MourningRingolicious MedalFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy New YearGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewMr. Dependable6 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Quick Discussion9 Million Forum MembersApp StarMIUI KingOreoXiaomi 8th AnniversaryStar WarsRedmi Note 5/ProMIUI ExpertStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalScroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfUpdates LoverDie-hard MIUI FanMost Popular Forum UserTechnology Guru2017 Annual AwardsAndroid GuruMaster Of TechnologyPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Medals CollectorMIUI SuperstarMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatIndia Independence DayMost Active MIUIerForum Contest LoverMIUI FollowerMi TalentDebate MasterTheme TalentMi Story Teller

16:19, Jun-13-2018 | From PC
|
I prefer TOR because TOR have huge share in Deep Web and have large database of sites and dark services as compared to I2P

Credits
Device
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Quick DiscussionXiaomi 8th Anniversary

17:18, Jun-13-2018 | From PC
|
I havent used I2P yet, but TOR is awesome, and for the unsually paranoid I think using TAILS + TOR is better than anything ever.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Online time
153 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeUnlock MedalNinebot MiniMi WiFi RouterMi T-ShirtMi Power BankMijia Smart ShoesMi  BunnyNinety Degree LuggageMi BandAwesome!AnTuTuI Love MIUISuper SaturdayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI World TourMIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy Valentine's DaySuper MondayMIUI SFan Of MIUI IndiaSuper Sunday2 Million Forum MembersRocket to FutureXiaomi 6th Anniversary1st AnniversaryPuzzle MasterMIUI PScroll Of WisdomMIUI 10Mi Lover MedalXiaomi 8th AnniversaryDebate MasterHumor MasterMIUI FollowerHeart to HeartMIUI Halloween 20188 Million Forum MembersAndroid GuruDiscuss HereMIUI 8th Anniversary10 Million Forum MembersAndroid Elf9 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI KingSurpriseMIUI Quick DiscussionMaster Of TechnologyStar WarsStar Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverMi Talent6 Million Forum Members

18:55, Jun-13-2018 | From PC
|
I prefer I2P because it is faster.
Another cons of TOR is the negative reputation it gained because of the deep web.
It's constantly monitored by the feds as I heard because it's often used by hackers, pedophiles, terrorists, arms dealers, drug dealers.... etc.
Well, it's only from what I heard and what I read before.
I used to use TOR but switched because it's slow.

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Halloween 2018MIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMi 5X

21:52, Jun-13-2018 | From Mi 5X
|
it's really interesting the way you explain the differences. Now I'll investigate if both protocols might be used at same time. Remember that tor uses a modified version of Firefox as a main browser.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
Online time
41 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI 2016Merry ChristmasI Love 20161700K Forum MembersHappy New YearMIUI 50 Million Users3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI 910 Million Forum PostsMi TalentMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI FollowerMi Lover Medal2017 Annual AwardsUpdates LoverDie-hard MIUI Fan

22:23, Jun-13-2018 | From Mi 5s
|
TOR is a must-have app for all users who live in countries where their governments consider they have a right to dictate what to see whom to talk and what to think.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi Note 2
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyPuzzle MasterMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Weekly Devices QuizXiaomi 8th AnniversarySurprise

00:33, Jun-14-2018 | From Mi Note 2
|
The feature is a computer network layer that allows applications to send messages to others in a secure way I prefer the i2p

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Quick Discussion

02:36, Jun-14-2018 | From Redmi Note 5
|
though tor is not that fast enough , it can give the total encryption and change of ip whenever you wish to and as it connects to multiple nodes at once for our data transmission we can be sure of being anonymous

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz

12:09, Jun-14-2018 | From Redmi 5 Plus
|
Currently Tor is better supported, Well documented and it's the old known guy in the block. I2P have a lot of pretty good features, but unfortunately not all of them has been implemented yet.  Then I think that if you want to implement something, go ahead with Tor and in three years you maybe want to implement I2P too  or perhaps ask in another survey about  a new technology vs I2P.

Elite Member

It's nice to be right sometime

Credits
Device
Mi Note Pro
Online time
152 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Smart PTZ CameraXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMi MIXMi  BunnyMagic CubeMijia Electric ScooterMijia Story TellerNinebot MiniMi Notebook AirMi HomeUnlock MedalMi Selfie StickMi Band 2Mijia VR Play 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuMarshmallow4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 3Mi 4iMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupSuper TuesdayMIUI World TourSuper Wednesday3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI 5th Anniversary3500K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI Russia300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI PolandDiwali Puzzle Master5 Million Forum App Installs10 Million Forum PostsSuper MondaySuper FridayMIUI Forum AppHappy DiwaliSuper SaturdaySuper SundayRocket to FutureMIUI 2017MIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI Ukraine1st AnniversaryRooster Year of 2017Ringolicious MedalMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 7th Anniversary90000 Forum MembersHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Font LoverMIUI 9500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Australia100k Forum MembersAtaturk MourningMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMiPopGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewQuick SurveyNougatMIUI Quick DiscussionOreoForum Contest LoverApp StarBlack SharkMIUI Halloween 2017Scroll Of WisdomMr. DependableDebate MasterXiaomi 8th Anniversary5 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMi Lover MedalIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master Technology GuruMost Popular Forum UserMIUI SuperstarUpdates LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorTheme TalentMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI King6 Million Forum MembersRingtone Star Mi TalentMaster Of TechnologyAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertAndroid ElfStar Of TechnologyRingtone ExpertYouth PledgeMi Story TellerDie-hard MIUI Fan

16:41, Jun-14-2018 | From Redmi Note 3
|
Both are good for different purposes, so it upto your needs at the time

Elite Member

Getting bored in miui forum ??

Credits
Device
Redmi 4A
Online time
13 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi BandUnlock MedalMijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyMi Band 2Mijia Smart ShoesMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Kids WatchNinebot MiniMi WiFi RouterMi Power BankMi T-ShirtAwesome!I Love MIUIAnTuTuFlashholicMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!Redmi 4/Prime/4AMIUI 2017300K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollSuper SundayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayPuzzle MasterHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI PMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper MondayMIUI 9MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 100 Million UsersMerry ChristmasMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 50 Million UsersRocket to FutureHappy DiwaliHappy New YearGamer Mi BunnyDiscuss Here25 Million StrongTheme TalentMr. Dependable9 Million Forum MembersHumor Master6 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI King2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Twitter Follower5 Million Forum MembersStar Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverMi Story TellerMIUI FollowerTechnology GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid GuruNougatMIUI ExpertRedmi Quiz MasterScroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalMIUI Halloween 2017Debate MasterXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMaster Of TechnologyStar WarsMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz

16:46, Jun-14-2018 | From Redmi 4A
|
I prefer none of these, the darkweb we just talk is just the border between surface web and the real deepweb, the real deep web called "Mariana's Web" its based on .clos and .loky domain system, which TOR cannot access, but... as I gathered some information, .clos is a Closed Shell system, but I don't know what .loky is... to get access to Mariana's web, we need :
Ubuntu OS
Hardware Encryption Modification
ChaosVPN (with the right config)
and Freenet (as a gateway)
You don't want to know what inside the Marianas web, trust me... If you once see the Marianas web, you will be want to forget what's inside...

We do what we must because we can.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4X
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandAnTuTuXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI PPuzzle Master25 Million StrongMIUI Quick DiscussionXiaomi 8th AnniversaryOTA FeedbackMi TalentMIUI FB Follower9 Million Forum MembersAndroid Guru

23:14, Jun-14-2018 | From Redmi 4X
|
I like both. But i personally use TOR since i know well how to configure it to hide my identity, especially when exploring Deep Web. So, for me its TOR

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

1st AnniversaryMIUI Quick Discussion

01:58, Jun-15-2018 | From Redmi Note 5
|
I personally prefer TOR. It helps me to hide my identity while exploring deep web as well as no advance knowledge is required. A simple one click work and you get access to large database of site complaring to I2P. just one problem is its speed as each exit node is aggregating traffic from many other Tor users and putting it out onto the internet all at once. you are like an ant in this world in that giant swath.

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
3 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Story TellerMi HomeMIUI P1st AnniversaryPuzzle MasterMIUI Quick Discussion

06:08, Jun-15-2018 | From Redmi Note 5
|
TOR reduces the chances of your traceability. Since there are multiple relays and the data are encrypted while sending within them

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band1st AnniversaryPuzzle MasterSuper SaturdayMIUI Quick Discussion25 Million StrongMi TalentMIUI King

01:54, Jun-16-2018 | From Redmi 4X
|
We see that both Tor and I2P provide cryptographically sound methods to anonymously access information and communicate online. Tor provides one with better anonymous access to the open internet and I2P provides one with a more robust and reliable “network within the network,” a true darknet, if you will. Of course, when implementing either of these two tools, one must always be aware that one’s ISP can see that he or she is using Tor or I2P (though they cannot determine the content of the traffic itself). In order to hide this knowledge from one’s ISP, one should make use of a high-quality VPN service to act as an entry point to either one’s anonymous network of choice or to the internet at large.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankNinebot MiniUnlock MedalMi  BunnyMi T-ShirtI Love MIUIXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From IndonesiaPuzzle MasterMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Forum AppMIUI PMIUI SMIUI World TourSuper SaturdayMIUI 10Discuss Here10 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizSurpriseForum Contest LoverXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Quick Discussion

17:24, Jun-16-2018 | From Redmi Note 5
|
It is clear that both Tor and I2P cater for different users. Tor if you want to go deep web. As for normal users I think I2P is sufficient enough. But depending your needs.

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Quick Discussion

18:56, Jun-19-2018 | From Redmi Note 5
|
I like both as they are unique themselves but still not safe as VPN. If both are merged in future, it would make an IP invisible and would grant access to anything in the world (Gods Eye). After a thorough research it is found that granting Gods Eye to anyone can be dangerous and keeping everything in mind, it is better to vouch for VPN at this point of time.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 5A
Online time
11 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFi RouterMijia Smart ShoesUnlock MedalMi T-ShirtMi Power BankMIUI SSuper SaturdayFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Lucky FridaySuper SundayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI World TourHappy Valentine's DayMi DropMi TalentAndroid Elf10 Million Forum MembersMIUI 10MIUI King9 Million Forum MembersMost Active MIUIerNougatForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz25 Million StrongPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Quick Discussion

07:19, Jun-20-2018 | From Redmi Note 5A Prime
|
both, but will be depends on the network.
(¯`·._.·[Sergio Ramoz]·._.·´¯)

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeUnlock MedalMijia Smart ShoesMi WiFi RouterMIUI SSuper SundayPuzzle Master9 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum MembersMIUI KingMIUI 8th AnniversaryDiscuss HereMIUI 1010 Million Forum MembersStar Of TechnologyAndroid ElfMIUI Quick DiscussionXiaomi 8th AnniversarySurpriseMIUI Weekly Devices QuizForum Contest Lover

22:40, Jun-28-2018 | From Mi MIX 2S
|
I would prefer that the contents that I send and receive be more secured by i2p .

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Online time
4 Hours
Send PM
10:33, Jun-13-2018 | From Redmi 4A
|
hence ..
  I don't understand what is TOR and 12P
  so I can't prefer anything 🤔

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Others
Online time
97 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyUnlock MedalMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi BandMijia Smart ShoesNinebot MiniMagic CubeMi Notebook AirXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!AnTuTuAwesome!FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Redmi Note 4X4 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI World TourMIUI PRooster Year of 2017MIUI Happy MedalSuper Saturday90000 Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversarySuper SundayFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI 2017MIUI Forum App5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Weekly PollRocket to Future3500K Forum Members1st AnniversaryHappy Singles' Day10 Million Forum PostsSuper TuesdayMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 9MIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy New YearMIUI 7th AnniversaryPuzzle MasterMIUI Font Lover300K Forum MembersSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopNougat9 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarSurpriseDebate MasterRingtone ExpertXiaomi 8th AnniversaryUpdates LoverMIUI Twitter Follower2017 Annual AwardsDie-hard MIUI FanMaster Of TechnologyMIUI FollowerMIUI 8th AnniversaryBlack SharkMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Weekly Devices QuizTechnology GuruMIUI KingMi Lover MedalMost Popular Forum UserAndroid ElfMost Active MIUIerStar Of TechnologyMIUI Medals CollectorMi Bunny Game Master Android GuruMi Story TellerTheme TalentStar WarsPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI ExpertIndonesia Independence DayScroll Of Wisdom

11:01, Jun-13-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
I've used TOR, so i prefer TOR
I'm done, bye!

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Online time
132 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Smart ShoesMijia Qi CycleMagic CubeMi Bluetooth SpeakerUnlock MedalMi HomeMi Band 2Ninebot MiniMi MIXMi VRMi WiFi RouterXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!AnTuTuMIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMIUI Forum AppMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI RussiaSuper ThursdayHappy Singles' DaySuper Sunday2 Million Forum MembersSuper SaturdayMIUI Marathon MedalSuper MondayXiaomi 6th Anniversary1st AnniversaryMIUI PMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI SHappy Valentine's Day300K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayRooster Year of 2017MIUI 9Puzzle MasterXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHappy DiwaliMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 100 Million UsersFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 7th AnniversaryRocket to FutureHappy New YearI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Review9 Million Forum MembersStar Of TechnologyMi Story Teller25 Million StrongMr. DependableDiscuss HereMIUI Halloween 20186 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th Anniversary10 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatForum Contest LoverTechnology GuruUpdates LoverMi Lover MedalMIUI KingDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterPioneer of MIUI English Forum 5 Million Forum MembersMi Bunny Game Master SurpriseMost Popular Forum UserMi Talent8 Million Forum MembersMIUI FollowerXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz

11:07, Jun-13-2018 | From PC
|
If wanted to be secure, of course choose I2P which is more secure among the two!

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Mi T-ShirtMi HomeMi WiFi RouterMijia Smart ShoesMi BandMi Power BankUnlock MedalNinety Degree LuggageMi  BunnyAnTuTuAwesome!MIUI SSuper Saturday2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Marathon MedalSuper MondayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI World TourMIUI PMid-Autumn FestivalFan Of MIUI IndiaPuzzle MasterSuper SundayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryRocket to FutureSummer Mi BunnyMIUI Halloween 2017Mi DropHeart to HeartHumor Master6 Million Forum MembersMIUI 10Discuss HereScroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfMost Active MIUIer9 Million Forum MembersStar Of TechnologyMIUI Weekly Devices QuizSurpriseXiaomi 8th AnniversaryForum Contest LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum 25 Million StrongMi TalentMIUI 8th AnniversaryMi Lover Medal10 Million Forum MembersMIUI KingMIUI Quick DiscussionMaster Of Technology

11:11, Jun-13-2018 | From Mi Max 2
|
To ensure security I prefer 12P.

MIUI Resources Team

Life goes on...

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
1320 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMagic CubeMi Selfie StickMi Yi CameraMi MIXMijia VR Play 2Mi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleMijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth SpeakerNinebot MiniMijia Mi Bunny RobotYi Action CameraMijia Smart ShoesMi Notebook AirMi Power BankMi T-ShirtNinety Degree LuggageMi WiFi RouterMijia 360° Panoramic CameraUnlock MedalMi HomeMi BandMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesMijia Walkie TalkieMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi TV 70Mi ScaleMi Kids WatchMi BoxMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI 7FlashholicMarshmallowMIUI 8Awesome!MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuFantastic!Redmi Note 3Mi 5Redmi 3SRedmi Note 4Redmi Note 24 Million Forum MembersMi Max Mi 4iMIUI Fan from TurkeyFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI 50 Million UsersRooster Year of 20171 Million Forum App InstallsMerry ChristmasMIUI Drawing TalentHappy New YearMIUI 2017MIUI 6th AnniversaryAtaturk MourningMIUI Weekly PollMIUI SFan Of MIUI BulgariaHappy Valentine's DayI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Lucky FridayOlympics MedalFan Of MIUI Russia1800K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan from IndiaMi Live MedalMIUI Forum AppHappy DiwaliPokemon Master MedalMIUI 100 Million Users1500K Forum Members2100K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI World Tour1900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 300 WeeksHappy Singles' DaySuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverMIUI 9Super SundayHappy Holi Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 7th Anniversary100k Forum Members300K Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI Australia90000 Forum MembersHilal Ramadan MIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup3500K Forum MembersCamera Filter Guru MedalFan Of MIUI UkraineSuper Thursday1st AnniversarySingapore Merlion MedalMIUI PMid-Autumn FestivalPuzzle MasterSuper FridaySuper TuesdayRocket to Future2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesWomen's Day MedalSurge S1Super Monday10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSuper WednesdayGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewMIUI Halloween 2018MIUI 8th AnniversaryStar WarsTechnology GuruHeart to HeartMi TalentMi DropDiscuss HereMIUI 10Dual CameraMIUI Twitter FollowerBlack Shark2017 Annual Awards9 Million Forum MembersApp StarSurpriseXiaomi 8th AnniversaryQuick SurveyOreo8 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizNougat5 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI ExpertMost Popular Forum UserMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017OTA FeedbackMIUI KingUpdates LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeYouth PledgePioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme Talent25 Million StrongIndonesia Independence DayRingtone ExpertIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master Most Active MIUIerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Lover MedalMaster Of TechnologyRingtone Star Die-hard MIUI FanMIUI FB FollowerDebate MasterStar Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FollowerHumor MasterMi Story TellerScroll Of WisdomAndroid Elf7 Million Forum MembersAndroid GuruMIUI Superstar

11:14, Jun-13-2018 | From Mi 5
|
Well Both!

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 5 Plus
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy Valentine's DaySuper MondayMIUI Forum AppSuper SundayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI SMIUI Weekly Devices QuizHumor MasterMIUI 10Mi DropXiaomi 8th AnniversaryDebate MasterSurpriseMIUI 8th Anniversary9 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum Members

11:21, Jun-13-2018 | From Redmi 5 Plus
|
Don't know much

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Mi MIX 2S
Online time
94 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMijia Walkie TalkieMi  BunnyMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Smart ShoesMi BandMi T-ShirtMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Story TellerMi Band 2Ninebot MiniMi WiFi RouterMi Power BankMi HomeMijia Qi CycleMagic CubeUnlock MedalMi MIXMi ScaleMi TV 70Mi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Notebook AirMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Kids WatchMi BoxYi Action CameraNinety Degree LuggageXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!I Love MIUIFlashholicAnTuTuRedmi Note 42 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 2017MIUI 7th AnniversaryHappy Singles' DaySuper Saturday10 Million Forum PostsSuper Sunday300K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 5th Anniversary1st AnniversaryHappy Valentine's Day5 Million Forum App InstallsWomen's Day MedalMIUI 9Rocket to FutureMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI IndiaMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI World TourHappy DiwaliPuzzle MasterMerry ChristmasHappy New YearMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI PMIUI SSurge S1Rooster Year of 2017MIUI 50 Million UsersSuper MondayMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Forum AppMIUI Happy MedalAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnySurpriseApp StarMIUI Halloween 20185 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerHeart to Heart25 Million StrongMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI 10MIUI Superstar9 Million Forum MembersMaster Of TechnologyDiscuss HereDual CameraHumor MasterBlack SharkMi Drop10 Million Forum MembersForum Contest LoverAndroid ElfDebate MasterMIUI Halloween 2017Ringtone ExpertMi Story TellerMIUI FollowerStar Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomOTA FeedbackMr. Dependable6 Million Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI Fan7 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Twitter FollowerTheme TalentMIUI G+ FollowerTechnology GuruAndroid GuruNougatStar WarsMIUI Weekly Devices QuizOreoQuick SurveyMIUI KingMi Talent8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionMi Lover MedalIndia Independence DayMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals CollectorPioneer of MIUI English Forum Most Active MIUIerXiaomi 8th Anniversary

11:23, Jun-13-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
For top security, 12P

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
616 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFi RouterMi HomeMi Band 2Magic CubeMi T-ShirtMi TV 70Mi BoxMi MIXMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraNinebot MiniMijia Qi CycleMi Power BankYi Action CameraMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetNinety Degree LuggageMi Notebook AirMijia 360° Panoramic CameraUnlock MedalMi BandMi  BunnyMijia Smart ShoesMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!Fantastic!AnTuTuMarshmallowI Love MIUIFlashholicMi MIXHappy Valentine's DaySurge S1MIUI 7th AnniversarySuper SaturdayFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI SSuper MondayMerry ChristmasMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 9Happy New YearWomen's Day Medal10 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan From Indonesia2 Million Forum MembersMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Fan from TurkeySuper SundayXiaomi 6th Anniversary1st AnniversaryMIUI PFan Of MIUI SpainPuzzle MasterMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI 2017MIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI World TourRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Weekly PollHappy DiwaliDiwali MIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaRocket to FutureMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy Singles' DayMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Forum AppMIUI Lucky FridayMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Halloween 2018MIUI SuperstarMaster Of TechnologyMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Weekend GiveawayHeart to HeartSurpriseApp Star5 Million Forum MembersHumor MasterDual CameraMIUI 8th AnniversaryDiscuss Here25 Million StrongPioneer of MIUI English Forum 9 Million Forum MembersMi Drop10 Million Forum MembersMIUI 10Updates LoverMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableOTA FeedbackYouth PledgeMi Lover MedalAndroid ElfAndroid GuruDebate MasterTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerDie-hard MIUI FanStar Wars7 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerRingtone ExpertXiaomi 8th Anniversary8 Million Forum MembersForum Contest LoverNougatOreoQuick SurveyBlack SharkMIUI KingMi TalentMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Quick DiscussionScroll Of WisdomMi Story TellerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatStar Of TechnologyMIUI FollowerRedmi Quiz MasterTechnology GuruMIUI Medals Collector

11:24, Jun-13-2018 | From PC
|
I prefer TOR

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list