Wake,Work,Sleep All With Forum

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S Prime
Online time
569 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Qi CycleMi HomeMi Selfie StickMi VR HeadsetMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia VR Play 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMagic CubeMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMijia Electric ScooterXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI 2016Redmi 3S4 Million Forum MembersMIUI Forum App1 Million Forum App InstallsSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI BangladeshMi Live MedalSurge S1Women's Day MedalSuper FridayI Love 2016Puzzle MasterRooster Year of 2017MIUI Weekly PollHappy Valentine's Day10 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Drawing TalentSuper TuesdayHappy New YearSuper Monday3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 20173 Million Forum MembersCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI PHilal Ramadan 90000 Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI 7th Anniversary3500K Forum MembersAtaturk MourningRocket to FutureMIUI World TourSuper ThursdaySuper SundayFan Of MIUI Russia300K Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Device Team2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi TalentRingtone ExpertStar Of TechnologyMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Halloween 2017Mi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverStar WarsMi Bunny Game Master Scroll Of WisdomMIUI SuperstarMost Popular Forum UserAndroid ElfMaster Of TechnologyMi Story Teller7 Million Forum MembersUpdates LoverMIUI ExpertTechnology GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeDebate MasterMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentAndroid GuruMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI Fan

[Quick Discussion] [MIUI Quick Discussion #21] TOR Vs I2P: Which One You Prefer? And Why?

[ Promote]
31158 383 |
02:39, Jun-13-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.

Greetings MIUIers,

Welcome to our new session of Quick Discussion. Our last discussion was Which Feature Do You Want Most in MIUI 10 Global ROM? Here comes another interesting discussion, "TOR Vs I2P: Which One You Prefer? and Why?" When we talk about security and privacy, there are several common acronyms that get thrown around. TOR and I2P are among those. While both of these technologies will keep you anonymous, they work in slight different ways. I2P routes traffic differently than Tor. It performs packet based routing as opposed to Tor’s circuit based routing. Both will be compared and contrasted below.

TOR

Tor encrypts all network traffic, including the next node IP address. Encrypted data passes through multiple randomly selected relays. Tor is valuable as a tool to protect the user’s privacy, but that is not its only function. The other, more infamous use for Tor is as a gateway into the Deep Web, the massive portion of the Web that is not indexed by search engines.

PROS-
  • It supports .onion sites which are impossible you to open on other existing browsers rather than Tor.
  • TOR have huge share in Deep Web and have large database of sites and dark services as compared to I2P

CONS-
  • Tor only encrypts data sent and received within the Tor Browser (or a different browser using Tor software).
  • It does not encrypt network activity for your entire system.

I2P

I2P (Invisible Internet Protocol) is a universal anonymous network layer. All communications over I2P are anonymous and end-to-end encrypted, participantsdon't reveal their real IP addresses. I2P was designed from the ground up to provide a different set of benefits. Its primary function is to be a “network within the internet,” with traffic staying contained in its borders.

PROS-
  • It is probably slightly faster than Tor Browser, if configured properly.
  • It runs from the comfort of your existing browser

CONS-
  • I2P isn’t the best tool for browsing the open web anonymously.
  • I2P only encrypts data sent and received through a configured browser.
  • It does not encrypt network activity for your entire system.

In Short

* Tor provides one with better anonymous access to the open internet
       * I2P provides one with a more robust and reliable “network within the network”

So, TOR Vs I2P: Which One You Prefer? And Why?
Sound off below in comment section.
Take a peek look at our poll and weigh in!

10-20 Best Replies will be sticked and will be rewarded with 'MIUI Quick Discussion'' medal.
Previous 10 Quick Discussions:

Special thanks to Ma'am @candicesu, @Nanana and beloved admins for their continuous supervision and encouragement. Grateful to MIUI Quick Discussion Team for their support. Also Thanks to all the viewers and participants of MIUI Quick Discussion.

TOR Vs I2P: Which One You Prefer? and Why?
Share Your Good Reason.

Single-option Poll, 1050 members voted
45.24% 475
17.62% 185
32.95% 346
4.19% 44
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite24 Share

Rated by 16 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

hellforo + 5 Great!
Corechalton007 + 2 Great!
WOLVERINE316 + 2 Fantastic!
govindkus + 2 Thanks!
DJStatikVX + 10 + 5 Great!
aacoolie + 1 Agreed!
chgbhat + 4 Awesome!
mystique9 + 2 Great!
hearthekker + 4 Fantastic!
maks1990 + 2 Thanks!
colaus + 5 Great!
sampathmadurai + 5 Fantastic!
abhijitdevnath + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
Alfino11 + 5 Thanks!
Manish@786 + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
candicesu + 10 Fantastic!

Experience +79  Prestige +13  View Rating Log

GREETINGSWELCOME TO THE FORUMALWAYS HERE FOR FORUM

MIUI Device Team

ADF-01

Credits
Device
Mi Max 2
Online time
917 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Smart ShoesMi Band 2Magic CubeMi HomeMijia Walkie TalkieMi BandMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HeadphonesMi ScaleMijia Qi CycleMi MIXMi  BunnyMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterMi Power BankMi BoxMi TV 70Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIAwesome!AnTuTuFantastic!FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowRedmi Note 4XMi 4iMIUI 100 Million UsersFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI PSuper SaturdayFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy Singles' DayMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI 2017Happy New YearMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI Spain2 Million Forum MembersSuper Sunday1st AnniversaryRocket to FutureDiwali MIUI Lucky FridayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy DiwaliSuper MondayPuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI GreeceGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Device Team10 Million Forum Members9 Million Forum MembersForum Contest LoverSurpriseXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI KingPioneer of MIUI English Forum NougatBlack SharkMIUI Quick DiscussionMi Story TellerMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableYouth PledgeDebate MasterRingtone ExpertAndroid ElfOTA FeedbackTheme TalentMIUI Twitter Follower2017 Annual AwardsMIUI G+ FollowerMost Active MIUIerMIUI Device ExpertMaster Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FollowerStar Of Technology25 Million StrongTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalUpdates LoverScroll Of WisdomMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI ExpertMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid GuruStar Wars

11:03, Jun-13-2018 | From Mi Max 2
|
Prefer both of them..
Due to situation and condition, when we're talking about security..

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

1st AnniversaryMIUI Quick DiscussionXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz

11:25, Jun-13-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
TOR might be good as both have similar cobs but 12P has more bugs in it.. Tor is a self sufficient deep web engine .. SO I MAY PREFER TOR

Credits
Device
Online time
4 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Devices Contest1st AnniversaryMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Weekly Devices QuizXiaomi 8th Anniversary9 Million Forum Members

12:29, Jun-13-2018 | From Redmi Note 5
|
TOR a.k.a Onion Browser is by far known as the best browser that helps to browser contents anonymously in deep web. TOR browser comes with an inbuilt VPN so the users no need to worry about hiding their identity.
This features made the browser safe and reliable.

What is deep web?
According to a survey, the web which we are using now usually are just 5% and the rest 95% contents are hidden inside deep web. It is not easy to access deep web contents just like entering the website address. Each site in the deep web contains of unique link which will be opened when acessed through TOR browser.

Considering my experience with the TOR browser, I would say it is the best one which I would prefer anyone to use to surf the internet anonymously.

Action Beam !! Beep Beep Beep

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5A
Online time
862 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerNinebot MiniMijia VR Play 2Mi HeadphonesMi ScaleMi BoxMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi  BunnyMijia Smart PTZ CameraXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HomeMi Band 2Magic CubeUnlock MedalMijia Qi CycleMijia Walkie TalkieMi MIXMijia Story TellerMi TV 70Mi VRMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi T-ShirtMi Power BankMi Kids WatchMi BandMijia Smart ShoesYi Action CameraMi Notebook AirMi WiFi RouterXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MarshmallowFantastic!AnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIFlashholicRedmi 2Mi 4iRedmi Note 3Redmi 1SXiaomi Mi 6Redmi 3SMi Note 2Redmi 4X4 Million Forum MembersMi Max 2Xiaomi Mi 4Mi TVMi 5XMIUI 9Diwali MIUI 7th AnniversaryThanksgiving DayMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup300K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverMIUI Happy MedalHilal Ramadan Fan Of MIUI BangladeshMid-Autumn FestivalHappy Diwali500K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Poll1st AnniversaryWomen's Day MedalMIUI Fan From Indonesia10 Million Forum PostsHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI 100 Million UsersRingolicious MedalMIUI PMIUI S90000 Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMIUI Lucky FridaySurge S1Happy New YearMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI SpainSuper SundayMerry Christmas100k Forum MembersMIUI 20 Million UsersSuper WednesdayPuzzle MasterMIUI 20171800K Forum MembersSuper TuesdayHappy Valentine's DaySuper MondayRocket to FutureSuper SaturdayRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI RussiaSummer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI News TeamMIUI ReviewMr. DependableMi MIX 2MIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI KingOreoRedmi Note 5A/PrimeQuick SurveyBlack SharkMIUI G+ FollowerXiaomi 8th AnniversaryApp Star8 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum MembersStar Wars7 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum Members9 Million Forum MembersMIUI Superstar5 Million Forum MembersMi 5XMIUI FB FollowerSurprise2017 Annual AwardsTechnology GuruScroll Of WisdomIndia Independence DayYouth PledgeUpdates LoverAndroid GuruDebate MasterIndonesia Independence DayForum Contest LoverMi Story TellerNougatMi TalentAndroid Elf25 Million StrongMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI FollowerStar MIUI News Team MemberPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanOTA FeedbackRedmi Quiz MasterTheme TalentStar Of TechnologyMIUI Medals CollectorRingtone ExpertMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Quick DiscussionMaster Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertMost Active MIUIer

14:29, Jun-13-2018 | From Redmi Note 5A
|
I use tor, i feel its most secure with . onion urls

MIUI General - Alpha - Beta Moderator | Do @Aniketism or Reply to notify me

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
167 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXMi VRMijia Electric ScooterMijia VR Play 2Ninebot MiniMijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HomeMagic CubeMi Power BankMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterMijia Smart ShoesMi Notebook AirMijia 360° Panoramic CameraYi Action CameraMijia Qi CycleXiaomi 6 LaunchMi  BunnyXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8I Love MIUIMarshmallowFantastic!Redmi Note 44 Million Forum Members1st AnniversarySuper TuesdayMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI Bangladesh3500K Forum Members300K Forum MembersMIUI PFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI 20 Million UsersSuper WednesdayMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Font LoverSuper SundaySuper ThursdayMIUI 5th Anniversary5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Forum AppSuper FridayMIUI Happy Medal90000 Forum MembersSurge S1MIUI 7th AnniversaryRocket to FutureMIUI 2017Super MondaySuper SaturdayAtaturk MourningMIUI 50 Million UsersDiwali 100k Forum MembersPuzzle MasterXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMerry ChristmasHappy New YearMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersMIUI 9Ringolicious MedalHilal Ramadan Rooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI SMIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy DiwaliMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewOreoXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Quick DiscussionApp StarRedmi Note 5/Pro9 Million Forum MembersMIUI KingMIUI Weekly Devices QuizStar WarsMi Lover MedalUpdates LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum Technology GuruMost Popular Forum UserMIUI SuperstarMIUI FollowerTheme TalentIndia Independence DayMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIer2017 Annual AwardsAndroid GuruMi TalentDebate MasterForum Contest LoverMr. DependableMaster Of TechnologyAndroid ElfDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of TechnologyMi Story TellerScroll Of WisdomMIUI Expert

16:19, Jun-13-2018 | From PC
|
I prefer TOR because TOR have huge share in Deep Web and have large database of sites and dark services as compared to I2P

Credits
Device
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Quick DiscussionXiaomi 8th Anniversary

17:18, Jun-13-2018 | From PC
|
I havent used I2P yet, but TOR is awesome, and for the unsually paranoid I think using TAILS + TOR is better than anything ever.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Online time
76 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMi BandMi Power BankMijia Smart ShoesMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterAnTuTuI Love MIUIMIUI PPuzzle MasterXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Happy MedalSuper SaturdaySuper Sunday1st AnniversaryRocket to Future2 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi Lover MedalAndroid GuruMIUI FollowerAndroid Elf10 Million Forum MembersMIUI King8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionSurprise9 Million Forum MembersForum Contest LoverStar Of TechnologyMIUI Weekly Devices QuizStar WarsDebate Master

18:55, Jun-13-2018 | From PC
|
I prefer I2P because it is faster.
Another cons of TOR is the negative reputation it gained because of the deep web.
It's constantly monitored by the feds as I heard because it's often used by hackers, pedophiles, terrorists, arms dealers, drug dealers.... etc.
Well, it's only from what I heard and what I read before.
I used to use TOR but switched because it's slow.

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMi 5X

21:52, Jun-13-2018 | From Mi 5X
|
it's really interesting the way you explain the differences. Now I'll investigate if both protocols might be used at same time. Remember that tor uses a modified version of Firefox as a main browser.

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
Online time
41 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI 2016Merry ChristmasI Love 20161700K Forum MembersHappy New YearMIUI 50 Million Users3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI 910 Million Forum PostsMi TalentMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI FollowerMi Lover Medal2017 Annual AwardsUpdates LoverDie-hard MIUI Fan

22:23, Jun-13-2018 | From Mi 5s
|
TOR is a must-have app for all users who live in countries where their governments consider they have a right to dictate what to see whom to talk and what to think.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi Note 2
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyPuzzle MasterMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Weekly Devices QuizXiaomi 8th AnniversarySurprise

00:33, Jun-14-2018 | From Mi Note 2
|
The feature is a computer network layer that allows applications to send messages to others in a secure way I prefer the i2p

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Quick Discussion

02:36, Jun-14-2018 | From Redmi Note 5
|
though tor is not that fast enough , it can give the total encryption and change of ip whenever you wish to and as it connects to multiple nodes at once for our data transmission we can be sure of being anonymous

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz

12:09, Jun-14-2018 | From Redmi 5 Plus
|
Currently Tor is better supported, Well documented and it's the old known guy in the block. I2P have a lot of pretty good features, but unfortunately not all of them has been implemented yet.  Then I think that if you want to implement something, go ahead with Tor and in three years you maybe want to implement I2P too  or perhaps ask in another survey about  a new technology vs I2P.

Elite Member

It's nice to be right sometime

Credits
Device
Mi Note Pro
Online time
151 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Smart PTZ CameraXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMi MIXMi  BunnyMagic CubeMijia Electric ScooterMijia Story TellerNinebot MiniMi Notebook AirMi HomeUnlock MedalMi Selfie StickMi Band 2Mijia VR Play 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuMarshmallow4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 3Mi 4iMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupSuper TuesdayMIUI World TourSuper Wednesday3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI 5th Anniversary3500K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI Russia300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI PolandDiwali Puzzle Master5 Million Forum App Installs10 Million Forum PostsSuper MondaySuper FridayMIUI Forum AppHappy DiwaliSuper SaturdaySuper SundayRocket to FutureMIUI 2017MIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI Ukraine1st AnniversaryRooster Year of 2017Ringolicious MedalMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 7th Anniversary90000 Forum MembersHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Font LoverMIUI 9500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Australia100k Forum MembersAtaturk MourningMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMiPopGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewQuick SurveyNougatMIUI Quick DiscussionOreoForum Contest LoverApp StarBlack SharkMIUI Halloween 2017Scroll Of WisdomMr. DependableDebate MasterXiaomi 8th Anniversary5 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMi Lover MedalIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master Technology GuruMost Popular Forum UserMIUI SuperstarUpdates LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorTheme TalentMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI King6 Million Forum MembersRingtone Star Mi TalentMaster Of TechnologyAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertAndroid ElfStar Of TechnologyRingtone ExpertYouth PledgeMi Story TellerDie-hard MIUI Fan

16:41, Jun-14-2018 | From Redmi Note 3
|
Both are good for different purposes, so it upto your needs at the time

Elite Member

Getting bored in miui forum ??

Credits
Device
Redmi 4A
Online time
13 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleUnlock MedalMi BandMi WiFi RouterMi Kids WatchMijia Smart ShoesMi T-ShirtMi Power BankI Love MIUIAwesome!Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestFlashholicAnTuTuRedmi 4/Prime/4AMIUI 2017MIUI 9MIUI Fan From IndonesiaPuzzle MasterSuper SundayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy Singles' DayMIUI Weekly PollSuper MondayRocket to FutureMIUI P300K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Happy MedalHappy DiwaliMerry ChristmasMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy New YearGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Weekly Devices QuizBlack SharkTheme Talent2017 Annual AwardsMr. Dependable6 Million Forum Members9 Million Forum MembersMIUI King5 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Twitter Follower25 Million StrongXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI FollowerStar Of TechnologyMi Story TellerTechnology GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Lover MedalNougatMIUI ExpertForum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomAndroid GuruDebate MasterStar WarsMaster Of TechnologyRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Halloween 2017

16:46, Jun-14-2018 | From Redmi 4A
|
I prefer none of these, the darkweb we just talk is just the border between surface web and the real deepweb, the real deep web called "Mariana's Web" its based on .clos and .loky domain system, which TOR cannot access, but... as I gathered some information, .clos is a Closed Shell system, but I don't know what .loky is... to get access to Mariana's web, we need :
Ubuntu OS
Hardware Encryption Modification
ChaosVPN (with the right config)
and Freenet (as a gateway)
You don't want to know what inside the Marianas web, trust me... If you once see the Marianas web, you will be want to forget what's inside...

We do what we must because we can.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4X
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandAnTuTuXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI PPuzzle Master25 Million StrongMIUI Quick DiscussionXiaomi 8th AnniversaryOTA FeedbackMi TalentMIUI FB Follower9 Million Forum MembersAndroid Guru

23:14, Jun-14-2018 | From Redmi 4X
|
I like both. But i personally use TOR since i know well how to configure it to hide my identity, especially when exploring Deep Web. So, for me its TOR

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

1st AnniversaryMIUI Quick Discussion

01:58, Jun-15-2018 | From Redmi Note 5
|
I personally prefer TOR. It helps me to hide my identity while exploring deep web as well as no advance knowledge is required. A simple one click work and you get access to large database of site complaring to I2P. just one problem is its speed as each exit node is aggregating traffic from many other Tor users and putting it out onto the internet all at once. you are like an ant in this world in that giant swath.

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
3 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Story TellerMi HomeMIUI P1st AnniversaryPuzzle MasterMIUI Quick Discussion

06:08, Jun-15-2018 | From Redmi Note 5
|
TOR reduces the chances of your traceability. Since there are multiple relays and the data are encrypted while sending within them

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band1st AnniversaryPuzzle MasterSuper SaturdayMIUI Quick Discussion25 Million StrongMi TalentMIUI King

01:54, Jun-16-2018 | From Redmi 4X
|
We see that both Tor and I2P provide cryptographically sound methods to anonymously access information and communicate online. Tor provides one with better anonymous access to the open internet and I2P provides one with a more robust and reliable “network within the network,” a true darknet, if you will. Of course, when implementing either of these two tools, one must always be aware that one’s ISP can see that he or she is using Tor or I2P (though they cannot determine the content of the traffic itself). In order to hide this knowledge from one’s ISP, one should make use of a high-quality VPN service to act as an entry point to either one’s anonymous network of choice or to the internet at large.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Mi T-ShirtMi  BunnyMi Power BankI Love MIUISuper SaturdayMIUI PXiaomi 6th AnniversaryPuzzle Master10 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Weekly Devices QuizSurpriseXiaomi 8th AnniversaryForum Contest Lover

17:24, Jun-16-2018 | From Redmi Note 5
|
It is clear that both Tor and I2P cater for different users. Tor if you want to go deep web. As for normal users I think I2P is sufficient enough. But depending your needs.

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Quick Discussion

18:56, Jun-19-2018 | From Redmi Note 5
|
I like both as they are unique themselves but still not safe as VPN. If both are merged in future, it would make an IP invisible and would grant access to anything in the world (Gods Eye). After a thorough research it is found that granting Gods Eye to anyone can be dangerous and keeping everything in mind, it is better to vouch for VPN at this point of time.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 6/6A
Online time
5 Hours
Send PM

Mi T-ShirtMijia Smart ShoesMi Power BankMi WiFi RouterSuper SaturdayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaSuper SundayMIUI King10 Million Forum MembersAndroid ElfMIUI Quick DiscussionPioneer of MIUI English Forum Most Active MIUIerNougatForum Contest Lover9 Million Forum MembersMi Lover Medal25 Million StrongXiaomi 8th AnniversaryStar Of TechnologyMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz

07:19, Jun-20-2018 | From Redmi Note 5A Prime
|
both, but will be depends on the network.
(¯`·._.·[Sergio Ramoz]·._.·´¯)

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Smart ShoesMi WiFi RouterSuper SundayMIUI Quick DiscussionAndroid ElfSurpriseMIUI King9 Million Forum MembersStar Of TechnologyMIUI Weekly Devices QuizXiaomi 8th AnniversaryForum Contest Lover

22:40, Jun-28-2018 | From Mi MIX 2S
|
I would prefer that the contents that I send and receive be more secured by i2p .

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Online time
4 Hours
Send PM
10:33, Jun-13-2018 | From Redmi 4A
|
hence ..
  I don't understand what is TOR and 12P
  so I can't prefer anything 🤔

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Others
Online time
96 Hours
Send PM

Mi Notebook AirMijia Smart PTZ CameraMagic CubeMi BandMijia Smart ShoesUnlock MedalMi  BunnyXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8AnTuTuAwesome!Fantastic!Redmi Note 4X4 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Ukraine3500K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017Super TuesdayMIUI World TourMIUI Forum AppMIUI PXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaSuper SundaySuper Saturday1st AnniversaryHappy Singles' DayMIUI 201710 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Weekly PollRocket to FutureMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Font LoverMIUI 9Happy New Year300K Forum MembersPuzzle MasterSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopBlack SharkMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz2017 Annual AwardsRingtone ExpertMIUI Twitter FollowerDebate MasterMIUI SuperstarNougatMIUI Halloween 2017SurpriseXiaomi 8th Anniversary9 Million Forum MembersMIUI ExpertMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorStar Of TechnologyTechnology GuruTheme TalentUpdates LoverMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanStar WarsAndroid ElfMost Popular Forum UserIndonesia Independence DayScroll Of WisdomPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Story TellerAndroid GuruMIUI KingMi Lover MedalMi Bunny Game Master

11:01, Jun-13-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
I've used TOR, so i prefer TOR
I'm done, bye!

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Online time
100 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleMi Band 2Magic CubeMijia Smart ShoesMi Bluetooth SpeakerUnlock MedalMi VRMi MIXMi WiFi RouterXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIAnTuTuFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Awesome!Rocket to FutureMIUI Forum AppMIUI SRooster Year of 2017Super Thursday300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI 2017MIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI RussiaHappy Singles' DayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridaySuper SaturdaySuper SundayMIUI Happy MedalHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI GreeceHappy Valentine's DayMIUI PMIUI 7th AnniversaryPuzzle Master1st AnniversaryHappy New YearXiaomi 5th Anniversary2 Million Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI 100 Million UsersMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Review25 Million StrongXiaomi 8th Anniversary10 Million Forum Members9 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkSurpriseMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz5 Million Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi TalentMIUI FollowerMi Bunny Game Master Star Of TechnologyMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017Mi Story TellerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Updates LoverMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverDebate MasterMIUI KingMost Popular Forum UserTechnology GuruScroll Of WisdomAndroid Elf8 Million Forum Members

11:07, Jun-13-2018 | From PC
|
If wanted to be secure, of course choose I2P which is more secure among the two!

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Mi T-ShirtMi Power BankMi  BunnyMi BandMi WiFi RouterMijia Smart ShoesAnTuTuFan Of MIUI IndiaSuper SaturdayRocket to FutureMIUI PSuper SundayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryPuzzle MasterAndroid ElfMIUI King10 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionStar Of TechnologySurpriseForum Contest LoverXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMost Active MIUIerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Lover Medal9 Million Forum Members25 Million Strong

11:11, Jun-13-2018 | From Mi Max 2
|
To ensure security I prefer 12P.

MIUI Resources Team

Life goes on...

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
1189 Hours
Send PM

Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Bluetooth SpeakerNinebot MiniMi HomeMi BandMi Notebook AirMi  BunnyMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Qi CycleMijia VR Play 2Mi MIXMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Selfie StickMi Yi CameraMagic CubeMi Band 2Mijia Mi Bunny RobotMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Power Bank 10000MAH Yi Action CameraMi HeadphonesMijia Story TellerMi TV 70Unlock MedalMi Kids WatchMijia Smart ShoesMi BoxMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power BankMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MarshmallowMIUI 8MIUI 7I Love MIUIFlashholicAnTuTuMIUI 2016Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestRedmi Note 3Redmi 3SMi Max 4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 2Redmi Note 4Mi 4iMi 5Fan Of MIUI RussiaSuper FridaySingapore Merlion MedalSuper TuesdayMIUI Forum AppRocket to Future1800K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMerry Christmas1 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New YearFan Of MIUI IndiaI Love 20161500K Forum MembersMIUI 6th Anniversary2100K Forum MembersSurge S1MIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI ItalyHappy Valentine's DayHappy DiwaliMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI World TourRooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan from Turkey1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BulgariaMIUI Font LoverFan Of MIUI Bangladesh2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan From NepalHappy Singles' DayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from MalaysiaPokemon Master MedalCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 100 Million UsersFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 50 Million UsersAtaturk MourningMIUI 5th Anniversary1st AnniversaryMIUI PMIUI S100k Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaSuper MondayOlympics MedalSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy Medal3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsPuzzle MasterMi Live MedalWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdayHappy Holi Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI 300 Weeks90000 Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Fan Of MIUI Ukraine3500K Forum MembersSuper Sunday300K Forum MembersSuper SaturdayI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Quick Discussion5 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryBlack SharkSurpriseApp Star10 Million Forum Members9 Million Forum MembersQuick SurveyOreoMi TalentTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalMIUI Medals Collector8 Million Forum MembersNougatMIUI Weekly Devices QuizForum Contest LoverMi Story Teller25 Million StrongIndonesia Independence DayRingtone ExpertIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master Theme TalentMost Active MIUIerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. Dependable2017 Annual Awards6 Million Forum MembersStar WarsMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerOTA FeedbackMIUI SuperstarStar Of TechnologyPioneer of MIUI English Forum Humor MasterAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertMIUI FollowerMIUI FB FollowerDebate MasterRingtone Star Die-hard MIUI FanMost Popular Forum UserAndroid ElfUpdates LoverMIUI Ice Bucket Challenge7 Million Forum MembersMaster Of TechnologyMIUI KingScroll Of WisdomYouth Pledge

11:14, Jun-13-2018 | From Mi 5
|
Well Both!

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 5 Plus
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMIUI Devices Contest3 Million Forum MembersMIUI SXiaomi 6th AnniversarySuper Sunday10 Million Forum MembersSurpriseMIUI Weekly Devices QuizXiaomi 8th AnniversaryDebate Master9 Million Forum Members

11:21, Jun-13-2018 | From Redmi 5 Plus
|
Don't know much

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Mi MIX 2S
Online time
77 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HeadphonesMijia Walkie TalkieMi ScaleMi BandMi BoxMi MIXMi  BunnyMagic CubeMi Notebook AirYi Action CameraMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Story TellerMijia Qi CycleUnlock MedalMi TV 70Mi Band 2Mi Kids WatchMijia Smart ShoesMi T-ShirtMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Power BankMi WiFi RouterXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!FlashholicI Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuRedmi Note 4MIUI 2017MIUI 7th AnniversaryHappy Singles' DayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI PHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 20 Million UsersSuper Sunday10 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan From IndonesiaWomen's Day MedalRocket to Future300K Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI 92 Million Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017Super SaturdaySurge S1Super MondayMIUI Lucky FridayHappy New YearHappy Diwali1st AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI IndiaMerry ChristmasPuzzle MasterMIUI SXiaomi 6th AnniversarySummer Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi Bunny25 Million StrongQuick SurveyOreoBlack SharkMIUI SuperstarApp StarSurprise5 Million Forum MembersNougat10 Million Forum Members9 Million Forum MembersMIUI KingMIUI FB FollowerXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatOTA FeedbackMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017Debate MasterRingtone ExpertAndroid ElfTheme TalentMIUI G+ FollowerDie-hard MIUI Fan7 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Twitter FollowerMi Story TellerScroll Of WisdomMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz8 Million Forum MembersStar WarsForum Contest LoverMIUI FollowerStar Of TechnologyTechnology GuruAndroid GuruMi Lover MedalIndia Independence Day

11:23, Jun-13-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
For top security, 12P

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
479 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Magic CubeMijia Qi CycleUnlock MedalMi HomeMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi MIXMi ScaleMi BoxMi TV 70Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi  BunnyMijia Smart ShoesYi Action CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMi T-ShirtMi BandMi Notebook AirMi WiFi RouterMi Power BankMarshmallowI Love MIUIFlashholicAnTuTuAwesome!Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMi MIXFan Of MIUI BangladeshWomen's Day MedalSurge S1Happy New YearSuper SundayMerry ChristmasMIUI 9Happy Valentine's DaySuper Monday10 Million Forum PostsPuzzle Master5 Million Forum App InstallsXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI PMIUI 20 Million UsersSuper Saturday1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI SHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 7th AnniversaryDiwali MIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI IndiaHappy DiwaliMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 100 Million UsersRooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI SpainRocket to FutureMIUI Happy MedalMiPopGamer Mi BunnyApp Star9 Million Forum MembersSurpriseMIUI SuperstarMIUI FB FollowerMIUI KingBlack SharkXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi Story Teller5 Million Forum MembersAndroid ElfStar WarsMr. Dependable7 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum MembersMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Halloween 201725 Million StrongMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanYouth PledgePioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme TalentMi TalentRedmi Quiz MasterTechnology GuruMIUI Quick DiscussionAndroid GuruMIUI G+ FollowerOTA FeedbackMIUI FollowerUpdates LoverStar Of Technology2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Weekly Devices QuizNougatOreo6 Million Forum MembersMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatQuick SurveyScroll Of WisdomMost Active MIUIerForum Contest Lover8 Million Forum MembersDebate MasterRingtone Expert

11:24, Jun-13-2018 | From PC
|
I prefer TOR

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list