MIUI App Review Team

#anintrovert

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
Online time
86 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Smart ShoesNinebot MiniMagic CubeMi WiFi RouterMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi MIXMi Bluetooth HeadsetI Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuSuper SundayMIUI Happy MedalRocket to FutureMIUI SSuper MondaySurge S1MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI P1st AnniversaryMost Active MIUIerMi Talent25 Million StrongMIUI 8th AnniversaryStar WarsStar Of TechnologyMi Lover Medal7 Million Forum MembersNougatTheme TalentForum Contest LoverSurpriseXiaomi 8th AnniversaryRedmi Note 5/Pro9 Million Forum Members

[App Review] [MIUI App Review Team] U - Dictionary - Best dictionary and translator as well

[ Promote]
593 19 |
02:58, Jun-07-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by imbaalu at 00:27, Jun-07-2018

UD.png

U - Dictionary

Introduction

Hello MIUIers, This week I brought you a very useful app to review. The app is " U - Dictionary " The app itself a 2 in 1 app. We can use it as dictionary and the transaltor as well. The app was developed and maintained by youdao.com under the education zoner.  Come and let's see, the features of the app and the pro's and con's of the app too.

Before that, let's have a look on the app's teaser below

Review:

So, I think many of you got an idea about the app, after watching the teaser right?? This app is the best offline dictionary cum translator, I have found and avilable on the market. I haven't done any masters in English. But, best of my knowledge, I could use the app for my daily purpose. With the same knowledge, I'm here to present my review in the app's perspect. Also, one can learn and improve their skills using the app. One can increase or improve their vocabulary in multiple languages.

1.gif     2.gif

The app starts with a few tutorials on how to use the app and the usage of the basic features provided by the app. Like the translator, smart read, etc., on the other hand we can see, the app will prompts for language setup of our own. Especially, the app supports over 50 languages. So, we can chooose between them as a system language.

Also, it downloads a minimal of the offline data to configure the app further. That can be seen in the notifiction shade.

Screenshot_U-Dictionary_20180606-205155.png     3.gif

There comes the quickly accessible menu of the app, which can bee accessed by tapping on the three horizontal line at the top left side of the app. Where we can find the options like, offline dictionary, language settings, my words, etc., On the other hand, we can see the home screen of the app, where we can see differnet kinds of quiz and exercises, fun time etc.,

Also, at the top of the app's screen we can see the translator button. Where, we can see source and dstination languages. By switching them, we can sipmly translate a word or sentence. We can see that later.

5.gif     4.gif

So, on the home screen of the app, we pull down the home screen. It'll get refreshed like other app. But, we can see a different new word, new event like a quiz, etc., in three different screens at slight above the middle of the app. From the word's suggestion, we can mark it my words and can be translated, searched for meaning, etc.,

On the other hand, on the same homescreen, we can see the video with play button in the above gif. Yes, we can play the tutorials in the app itself (if we connected to internet). We can see the tutorial on how to pronounce a word, how the similar words are varied by it's sound, etc.,

6.gif     7.gif

So, the above mentioned language list is there, not only at the translation, but also for the system language page, almost 50 plus languages are there. Coming to the dictionary, unlike the other dictionaries, this one has built in voice response too. Which means, if we are not sure about the pronounciation like a word I searched, we can simply tap in the audio symbol besides each word or sentence to get the audio output. Isn't it cool??

8.gif     Screenshot_U-Dictionary_20180606-205717.png

We can check a word with multiple examples. Like how the word can be used in diffrent sentences, different phrases, etc., Normally, we can see two to three example for a word we searched. If want more examples on the same word or if we want to know the usage of a particular word, we can simply tap on more and we'll get the extended page.

The other awesome feature of the app is, favorite words. We can select or make bookmark of the words we're learning or the new words we learned recently into the favorite list. So that we can see or go through the same, new words to make them usable in our daily usage and further we can improve the vocabulary.

9.gif     Screenshot_U-Dictionary_20180606-210700.png

There we go, the other cool features of the app are, scanned image translator or dictionary and voice input translator and dictionary. We can scan a image and the scanned image can be translated and the definitions each can be found on the go. I used a word on my laptop to transalate or get the meaning etc., of the word. But, I couldn't get the results.

The results would be accurate, if we use the static items like paper or image or digital file etc., also we can choose the sacnned file or image from the device itslef, to get the accurate results, as shown in the teaser. We can use voice input like, we use for Google assistant. I used the word in the scond screenshot and got the result.

From there, we need to manually choose the right word to search the dictionary or to be translated by the app.

10.gif     Screenshot_U-Dictionary_20180606-205841.png

Offline Dictionary, which is nothing but. Downloading the language's data (required) to the device. So that, one can use them offline. As I said, almost 50 plus languages available at everywhere, like at system language, translator, and in this offline dictionary too. On the right side, we can see the screen shot, which shows the system language selector. From there we can select the desired language.

But, in these all mentioned features, the default language is set to english, as a global language. Also, the app can be used almost everywhere in the world. As it supports major and popular worldwide languages.

13.gif     12.gif

So, there the above mentioned favorite words option, where we can directly save to the default folder or custom folder like I created with my name can be created. If we want to save the a group of words into a folder, this will be very useful to make the folder a name and save them all.

On the other hand we can see the settings of the app with simple and clean view. All we can see lock screen settings, notification settings, etc., in notification settings we can enable or disable app in notifiaction shade's access. Coming to the lockscreen settings, we can enable or diable lockscreen word, it displays different words on each time, we unlock or lock the device.

PRO'S and CON'S:

Pro's:

Available for offline and for free on playstore as well

On app with multifunctions such as dictionary and translator

App with awesome features such as voice and image input to get the instant results using built in image scanner

Supports major languages across the globe

Con's:

Sometimes, the results of the scanned word is not showing as I shown in the review, the scanned word must from a static file such as scanned document, digital document, etc.,

Conclusion :

So, this is the Good dictionary cum translator app available on the market, to learning and improve the vocabulary or other communication skills as well

Add.Information:

Udic.PNG

Download:

playstore.gif

or

U-Dictionary_3.5.5.apk (20.32 MB, Downloads: 91)
Favorite1 Share

Rated by 4 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

sergio.lobianco + 1 Thanks!
slavin23 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
Aashu124 + 5 Awesome!
Amy_MI + 10 Awesome!

Experience +26  Prestige +3  View Rating Log

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
311 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi Band 2Mi BoxMi VRMijia VR Play 2Mijia Walkie TalkieMi Bluetooth SpeakerUnlock MedalMagic CubeMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterNinebot MiniMi Power BankMi  BunnyMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi BandMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HomeMi MIXMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MIUI 2016FlashholicMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIFantastic!AnTuTu4 Million Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI ItalyFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Happy MedalSuper Thursday3 Million Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdaySurge S110 Million Forum PostsPuzzle MasterMIUI 2017Xiaomi 6th Anniversary2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayMIUI SMIUI PMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMerry ChristmasRooster Year of 20173 Million Forum App InstallsSuper FridayHappy New YearI Love 2016Thanksgiving DayMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Lucky FridaySuper TuesdayMIUI 100 Million UsersDiwali MIUI World TourHappy DiwaliAtaturk MourningMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup90000 Forum MembersRocket to Future3500K Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Forum AppSuper SaturdayHappy Holi MedalSuper SundaySuper MondayMIUI Font LoverMiPopGamer Mi BunnySurpriseApp StarMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI FB FollowerMi Bunny Game Master MIUI KingXiaomi 8th AnniversaryOTA FeedbackMIUI SuperstarMIUI Follower10 Million Forum MembersQuick Survey25 Million StrongMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI 8th AnniversaryIndia Independence Day9 Million Forum MembersTheme TalentStar WarsTechnology GuruBlack Shark2017 Annual AwardsAndroid ElfMaster Of TechnologyAndroid GuruScroll Of WisdomDie-hard MIUI FanMi TalentUpdates LoverMIUI G+ Follower7 Million Forum MembersMIUI ExpertDebate MasterMost Popular Forum UserPioneer of MIUI English Forum Star Of TechnologyMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz8 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum MembersNougatMIUI Twitter FollowerRedmi Quiz MasterMi Lover MedalMost Active MIUIerOreoMIUI Medals CollectorForum Contest Lover

12:26, Jun-07-2018 | From PC
|
Nice review

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

imbaalu + 5 Thanks!

Experience +5  View Rating Log

Aashu124
MIUI Beta Team - Global
QQ I'D 3520558253
Use @Aashu124 to tag me and feel free to pm me

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
268 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFiMi Power StripMi TV 70Mi Yi CameraXiaomi 6 LaunchMagic CubeMi VRMi Kids WatchUnlock MedalMi BandMi Power BankMi T-ShirtMi Notebook AirMi WiFi Router MiniMi Band 2Mi HomeNinebot MiniMijia Story TellerMijia Qi CycleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8I Love MIUIMarshmallowFantastic!MIUI 7MIUI 2016Awesome!2 Million Forum MembersCamera Filter Guru MedalFan Of MIUI GreeceMerry Christmas1st AnniversaryUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Weekly PollI Love 2016MIUI Fan From Indonesia10 Million Forum PostsMi Live MedalMid-Autumn FestivalOlympics MedalMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 300 Weeks1500K Forum Members1400K Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI World TourMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupDiwali 5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 2017MIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 20 Million Users300K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppSuper ThursdayMIUI S500K Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverSuper MondayMIUI 990000 Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI PPuzzle MasterHappy Valentine's DaySurge S1MIUI Drawing TalentMIUI 7th Anniversary3 Million Forum MembersHappy New YearFan Of MIUI RussiaRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI BangladeshAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamForum Contest Lover9 Million Forum MembersMost Active MIUIerSurprise2017 Annual AwardsPioneer of MIUI English Forum Xiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Quick Discussion5 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizRedmi Note 5/ProQuick SurveyMIUI G+ FollowerStar WarsTechnology GuruMi TalentScroll Of WisdomIndia Independence Day25 Million StrongMIUI ExpertApp TalentAndroid ElfUpdates LoverTheme TalentOTA FeedbackMIUI KingMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Story TellerMi Lover MedalRingtone Star Star Of TechnologyMr. DependableDebate MasterAndroid GuruMIUI Halloween 2017App TalentInbox ZeroMIUI FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerDie-hard MIUI Fan

12:27, Jun-07-2018 | From PC
|
Nice

imbaalu + 5 Thanks!

MIUI App Review Team

Keep Smiling and laughing!

Credits
Device
Redmi 4A
Online time
120 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMi BoxMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi BandNinebot MiniUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchFlashholicI Love MIUIAnTuTuAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestXiaomi Mi 6Redmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 4Redmi Note 3Rocket to FutureMIUI 95 Million Forum App Installs10 Million Forum PostsHappy Singles' DaySuper MondayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 20 Million UsersWomen's Day MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppMIUI 2017Surge S1Rooster Year of 2017MIUI 50 Million UsersHappy New YearMerry ChristmasMIUI 100 Million UsersPuzzle MasterMIUI S1st AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridaySuper SaturdayMIUI PGamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Weekly Devices QuizIndia Independence DayQuick SurveyXiaomi 8th AnniversaryApp Star9 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerMIUI 8th Anniversary7 Million Forum MembersMi TalentMIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertOTA Feedback2017 Annual AwardsDie-hard MIUI Fan6 Million Forum MembersStar Of TechnologyMi Bunny Game Master Forum Contest LoverMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Quick DiscussionOreoStar WarsPioneer of MIUI English Forum NougatMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerMi A1

12:37, Jun-07-2018 | Via mobile
|
Awesome Review Mate!

MIUI Resources Team

Very Cool Person

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
Online time
849 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi Band 2Yi Action CameraMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Notebook AirMi TV 70Mi BoxMijia Qi CycleMi ScaleMi MIXMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMijia Walkie TalkieMi HeadphonesMi Kids WatchNinebot MiniMi  BunnyMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi HomeMi WiFi RouterMi T-ShirtMijia Smart ShoesMagic CubeMi Power BankXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMarshmallowFantastic!AnTuTuAwesome!FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestMi 4iPuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy Valentine's DayRocket to FutureMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI BangladeshWomen's Day MedalMIUI Fan from Turkey2 Million Forum MembersSuper SaturdayMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan From Indonesia5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9Super Sunday10 Million Forum Posts300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesDiwali MIUI SSurge S1Rooster Year of 2017Merry ChristmasMIUI Weekly PollHappy DiwaliSuper MondayHappy New YearMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI PMIUI Lucky FridayMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI G+ FollowerOreoXiaomi 8th AnniversaryBlack SharkMi TalentMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI KingQuick SurveySurprise10 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th AnniversaryStar Wars7 Million Forum Members2017 Annual Awards9 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerMost Active MIUIerApp StarMIUI Superstar5 Million Forum MembersNougatDie-hard MIUI FanTechnology GuruMaster Of TechnologyAndroid GuruMi Lover MedalIndia Independence Day25 Million StrongMIUI Medals CollectorUpdates LoverScroll Of WisdomStar Of TechnologyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI ExpertForum Contest LoverRingtone ExpertMIUI Quick DiscussionRedmi Quiz MasterOTA Feedback8 Million Forum MembersTheme TalentAndroid ElfMr. DependablePioneer of MIUI English Forum Debate MasterMIUI FollowerMIUI Halloween 2017Mi Story TellerMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz

19:09, Jun-07-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Great Review👍

imbaalu + 5 Thanks!

MIUI Resources Team

Do What U Believe In !!!

Credits
Device
Mi Max 32GB
Online time
1942 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXMagic CubeMijia VR Play 2Mi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Qi CycleMijia Electric ScooterMijia Smart PTZ CameraNinebot MiniMi  BunnyMijia Walkie TalkieUnlock MedalMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Story TellerMi Band 2Mi Selfie StickMijia Smart ShoesMi BandMi Notebook AirMi Kids WatchMi Power BankMi WiFi RouterMi T-ShirtMi Bluetooth HeadsetYi Action CameraMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi TV 70Mi BoxMi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI 8Awesome!I Love MIUIFlashholicMarshmallowMi Max 4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 3SMi 4iMi 5Redmi 2MIUI Forum App300K Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 50 Million UsersSuper FridayMIUI Fan from IndiaRooster Year of 2017Ataturk MourningSuper Sunday1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan From NepalSuper SaturdayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaHappy Holi MedalMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Happy Medal2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan from TurkeyXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Marathon MedalHappy Valentine's DayMIUI PMIUI SHappy New YearWomen's Day MedalMerry ChristmasSuper ThursdayRocket to FutureMIUI 2017Puzzle MasterSurge S110 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSuper MondayMIUI World TourMIUI Font LoverSuper TuesdayMIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI UkraineHilal Ramadan Happy Diwali500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI AustraliaXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridayCamera Filter Guru MedalDiwali MIUI Fan From PhilippinesSuper WednesdayMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup100k Forum Members90000 Forum Members3500K Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI 9MIUI 100 Million UsersI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI Review8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizQuick Survey2017 Annual Awards6 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkOreoMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat25 Million StrongIndia Independence DayStar Wars7 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th Anniversary10 Million Forum MembersMi Bunny Game Master 9 Million Forum MembersOTA Feedback5 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerSurpriseMIUI SuperstarApp StarXiaomi 8th AnniversaryPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Halloween 2017MIUI KingRingtone Star Master Of TechnologyMost Popular Forum UserAndroid GuruMr. DependableMi TalentMi Story TellerMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanNougatScroll Of WisdomMIUI ExpertTechnology GuruDebate MasterTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerMIUI Twitter FollowerRingtone ExpertMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerUpdates LoverStar Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverYouth PledgeAndroid Elf

19:28, Jun-07-2018 | From Mi Max 32GB
|
Nice Review 👍

imbaalu + 5 Thanks!

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

I Love MIUI2 Million Forum MembersPuzzle MasterSuper SundayFan Of MIUI IndiaXiaomi 8th AnniversarySurpriseForum Contest LoverMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI SuperstarAndroid Elf

21:29, Jun-07-2018 | From Redmi 5 Plus
|
Great

Super moderator

Complain less Act more

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
787 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi HeadphonesMijia Story TellerMi  BunnyMi Band 2Mi HomeMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BoxMi KeyXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia VR Play 2Mi Power BankXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 7Awesome!MIUI 8I Love MIUIFlashholicMIUI 2016MIUI 2015MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI 6Mi 3Mi TVRedmi 1SRedmi Note 3RedmiMi 4iRedmi 24 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversarySuper Wednesday500K Forum Members90000 Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 4th Anniversary600K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Singapore800K Forum MembersMIUI 5th Anniversary700K Forum MembersWomen's Day Medal2100K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliMIUI Font Lover300K Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million Users1st AnniversarySuper ThursdaySuper SaturdayHappy Singles' Day2014 ChristmasSuper Tuesday3 Million Forum MembersSurge S1Thanksgiving DayPuzzle Master900K Forum MembersRooster Year of 20171700K Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Forum AppMi Live MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI 20171500K Forum Members1400K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersSuper MondayI Love 2016MIUI Fan from Malaysia1800K Forum MembersHappy New YearMid-Autumn Festival1 Million Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalMerry ChristmasMIUI V5 ReviewMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridayXiaomi 6th Anniversary3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 9MiPopGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMIUI ExpertHumor MasterOTA FeedbackMIUI FollowerAndroid GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Medals CollectorMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid ElfSuper ModeratorMIUI App Review TeamRingtone TalentInbox ZeroMi TalentRedmi Note 3 ExplorerApp Review StarForum Contest LoverDebate MasterMr. DependableMi Lover MedalMost Active MIUIer2017 Annual AwardsYouth PledgeUpdates LoverStar Of IconsDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Global Forum 2014Ringtone Star MIUI FB FollowerMIUI Resources TeamApp Talent

12:02, Jun-13-2018 | From PC
|
Thanks for the review brother.

imbaalu + 5 Thanks!

Elite Member

Respect Everyone, Keep MIUIing

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
49 Hours
Send PM

Ninebot MiniMi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleMagic CubeMi VRMi HomeMi BandYi Action CameraMi Selfie StickMi Band 2Mi MIXMi Power BankMi HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!AnTuTuMi TVMIUI 2017MIUI Fan From Nepal300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper MondayMIUI Font LoverHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersPuzzle MasterAtaturk MourningMIUI Happy MedalRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI IndiaSuper ThursdayRocket to FutureMIUI 9MIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI GreeceSuper SundayNougatMIUI FB FollowerScroll Of WisdomTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI KingSurpriseMi Story Teller9 Million Forum MembersMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMi TalentTheme TalentMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Forum Contest LoverMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorDie-hard MIUI Fan2017 Annual AwardsAndroid GuruStar Of TechnologyOTA Feedback

00:58, Jun-29-2018 | From PC
|
Great Review

Credits
Device
Online time
5 Hours
Send PM
02:17, Jun-29-2018 | From Mi Max 2
|
interested

Credits Management