MIUI App Review Team

Sharing is Caring

Credits
Device
Mi 5X
Online time
793 Hours
Send PM

Mi Yi CameraMi HeadphonesMi HomeMi Selfie StickMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Power BankMi BandMi Band 2Xiaomi 6 LaunchUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI 6MIUI 2015MarshmallowMIUI 2016MIUI 7I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestFlashholicRedmi Note 2Redmi 2Xiaomi Mi 4Mi NoteMi 4cMi PadMi Note ProMi 4iRedmi Note500K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryUEFA EURO MedalMIUI 100 Million Users1300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI India1 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum PostsSingapore BirthdayMIUI Fan From BrazilMalaysia AnniversaryMIUI 5th Anniversary700K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan From SingaporeHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From Indonesia300K Forum Members900K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan from IndiaXiaomi 5th Anniversary800K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasHappy Valentine's DayRooster Year of 2017Happy New YearMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2017I Love 2016MIUI World TourMIUI Happy Medal2100K Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalSuper Wednesday3500K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineSuper TuesdayMIUI Font LoverSurge S1Super ThursdayRocket to FutureHappy DiwaliMIUI Weekly PollMid-Autumn Festival1700K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMIUI 6th AnniversaryMi Live MedalMIUI 300 WeeksOlympics Medal1500K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 9MIUI Fan from Malaysia1800K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalSummer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI FB FollowerQuick Survey2017 Annual AwardsMIUI FollowerForum Contest LoverTheme TalentDie-hard MIUI FanHumor MasterOreoRingtone Star Scroll Of WisdomJuly 19 MyanmarMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruStar Of IconsStar Of TechnologyInbox ZeroMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableIndonesia Independence DayMost Active MIUIerApp StarMi Lover MedalApp Review StarMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI G+ FollowerDebate MasterAndroid ElfAndroid GuruMi TalentMi Bunny Game Master Wallpaper ExpertYouth PledgeMIUI Twitter FollowerUpdates Lover7 Million Forum Members

[App Review] [MIUI App Review Team] Journey - Keep Your Private Memories Forever

[ Promote]
7988 222 |
10:21, Jun-08-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by santiawigati at 11:10, Jun-08-2018

9.jpg
Journey - Keep Your Private Memories Forever

Introduction:

Hi MIUIers!
One of the best Google Editors' Choice app is here . Today, I want to share you
about Journey (Diary, Journal). This one is great and useful journal app. You can download it for free from Playstore (I put the link in the end of the review).

Not only for Android user, Journey also can be synchronized with several platforms such as: Macintosh, Windows, iOs, Chrome and Journey.Cloud. The developer claims that
Journey is perfect digital journal that can keep user memories for a lifetime. Sounds good, right?

So, before we go to the review, lets check an official video about Journey! Happy watching!

Preview:

FIRST LOOK
Light blue is the main color of Journey. Its look clean and good. Although this one is free app, you will not find any annoyings advertising in this app. But, you need to know that some features is locked. We need to upgrade our account to be premium version to unlock them.

1.jpg

FEATURES
JOURNEY. This is the home view of Journey, or they call it "Journey". I think it because we can see our diary/journal right here. I'd love that Journey has nice UI and UX. The view is very simple and clean.

4.jpg

This one is view of Journey when I write some short note. And yeah, you can put photo and weather info on your note! Don't go anywhere, I'll tell you how to do that

13.jpeg

PROFILE. Journey has very unique profile. The profile header will change automatically. For example, you open the app during the day, the will give you light blue header. Otherwise, if you open Journey it the night, the header will be more darker. You can even see the stars over there. From Profile, you can check setting, get some help or give feedback and access Addons. Unfortunately, I can access Addons since I use Free version app.

3.jpg

SETTING. From this feature, we can set many things like fonts family, font size, line spacing and many more. Personally, I like the default setting. Some premium features also here, like Night Mode and Google Fit. Don't worry I will explain more about Premium Feature on this review. So, you can compare it.

5.jpg

HOW TO MAKE NOTE. Simple, you just need to tap the blue sign with + (on the right bottom) and write your note. You need to notice some icons on the end of page. If you want to add type of activity, temperature and photos, you can directly add it by tap the icon. It's easy, isn't it?

8.jpg

PUBLISH & SHARE. One of great feature on Journal is you directly share your note to Twitter, Tumblr and even Wordpress. I tried to share it to Wordpres, but unfortunately some text style is missing and little bit messy. So, better double check it again if you post it to Wordpress.
6.jpg

ATLAS. This feature really make you can't move on, ATLAS! In this feature you can see the photos in your notes. The special things on Atlas, these photos will stick to the map where you picked them up. And this will truly be a reminder of your memorable journey

7.jpg

PREMIUM VERSION. Some of features I described above are free features of this app. Now, who is curious about the premium features of this app? Journey has not only one, but two kinds of Premium Version, Premium and Cloud. What the different about that? Check the image below!

12.jpg

To upgrade, you need to purchase about $ 4,8 for Premium and $ 3 for Cloud version. If you want to upgrade it, my recommendation is to purchase the Cloud version because you get all unlock features and its cheaper then the Premium version.

*PS: Have application or game you want me to review it? Just PM or write it down on comment

Pros & Cons:

PROS
  • FREE to download
  • Nice UI and UX
  • Simple to use
  • No advertising
  • Can directly post our note to social media and blog

CONS

• Limited feature on Free Version
  • Some text style is missing and little bit messy if you post directly from Journey

CONCLUSION:
MIUIers, Journey is one of great journal application nowadays. This app has nice UI and UX. Journey also simple to use. No need a long time to explore and understand this app. I'd love that I find a lot of useful feature on Journey. One of my favorite feature is that we can directly post our note to social media. Although I am bit disappointed because when I post it to Wordpress, some text style is missing and little bit messy. So, I need to double check my post again. Journey also give us limited feature on Free Version--yeah! We need to upgrade it to Premium/Cloud version--. But, I am happy that this app is ads-free. I give 4 of 5 rates to this application.

My Rate

Add. Information:
10.jpg

Download:

Get Journey (Diary, Journal) from Play Store for FREE right Now!
Or you can download the apk file from here
Journey v 2.3.2C.apk (12.25 MB, Downloads: 271)

Favorite13 Share

Rated by 8 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

kryon!! + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
S@mmy + 5 Awesome!
slavin23 + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
RaghavTheGreat$ + 5 Fantastic!
Alfino11 + 5 Awesome!
Amy_MI + 10 Fantastic!
aprilianks + 5 Awesome!
Katrix + 10 + 5 Fantastic!

Experience +60  Prestige +11  View Rating Log

Super moderator

Don't Wake Me Up......!!

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
2988 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi BandMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Power StripMi VR HeadsetMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyMijia Story TellerMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Plastic In-ear PhonesXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMi KeyMagic CubeMi Selfie StickMi Yi CameraMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesUnlock MedalMi MIXMi BoxMi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Kids WatchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016Awesome!MarshmallowFlashholicAnTuTuMi 4cMi 5 ProRedmi NoteMi 5Redmi Note 3Redmi 3SRedmi 4/Prime/4A4 Million Forum MembersMi Live MedalI Love 2016Merry Christmas90000 Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI World Tour2100K Forum MembersMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017Happy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BulgariaMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersAtaturk MourningMIUI SMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 7th Anniversary3 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New YearMIUI Fan from Malaysia1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 5th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaOlympics MedalUEFA EURO MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI PCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 300 WeeksFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy DiwaliSuper Monday1800K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalPokemon Master MedalMIUI Forum AppDiwali MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Happy MedalHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan from India2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' Day3 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineSuper ThursdayFan Of MIUI Russia5 Million Forum App Installs100k Forum MembersRingolicious Medal300K Forum MembersSuper SundayMIUI Font Lover3500K Forum MembersHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdayXiaomi 5th Anniversary10 Million Forum PostsPuzzle MasterSuper TuesdaySurge S1MIUI Fan From IndonesiaSuper FridaySingapore Merlion MedalSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI FranceRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI AustraliaAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewMi TalentMIUI FB FollowerDebate MasterSurpriseTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI Fan5 Million Forum MembersStar Wars8 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryQuick SurveyNougatMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Quick Discussion6 Million Forum MembersYouth PledgeJuly 19 MyanmarOreo2017 Annual AwardsBlack SharkMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ Follower25 Million Strong7 Million Forum MembersMost Active MIUIerMi Story TellerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals CollectorScroll Of WisdomTheme TalentUpdates LoverOTA FeedbackMost Popular Forum UserMIUI KingPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI FollowerMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayMr. DependableAndroid GuruRingtone Star Star Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Halloween 2017Android ElfMIUI ExpertIndonesia Independence DayHumor MasterApp StarRingtone ExpertMIUI Superstar

11:59, Jun-08-2018 | From PC
|
Awesome review of a cool App!

Comment

santiawigati Thank you so much!  22:42, Jun-21-2018

My QQ - 3525155806
Use @Katrix to notify me

MIUI App Review Team

Keep Smiling and laughing!

Credits
Device
Redmi 4A
Online time
96 Hours
Send PM

Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi BoxUnlock MedalMi Kids WatchMagic CubeMi Bluetooth HeadsetFlashholicAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestRedmi Note 3Xiaomi Mi 6Redmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 4MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Forum AppMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 2017Rocket to FutureMIUI 9Rooster Year of 2017MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million Users10 Million Forum PostsSurge S15 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI PMIUI 20 Million UsersHappy New Year1st AnniversarySuper MondayHappy Singles' DayMIUI 100 Million UsersMerry ChristmasWomen's Day MedalI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Weekly Devices QuizQuick SurveyDie-hard MIUI Fan6 Million Forum MembersStar Of TechnologyMi Talent2017 Annual AwardsXiaomi 8th Anniversary9 Million Forum Members7 Million Forum MembersApp StarMIUI FB FollowerStar WarsMi A1OTA FeedbackNougatMi Bunny Game Master Pioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerMIUI ExpertAndroid GuruMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Halloween 2017Technology GuruOreo

12:02, Jun-08-2018 | Via mobile
|
Great Review!

Comment

santiawigati Thanks!  22:42, Jun-21-2018

MIUI App Review Team

Credits
Device
Others
Online time
15 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 8th Anniversary

12:26, Jun-08-2018 | From PC
|
thanks for sharing

Comment

santiawigati Thank you!  22:43, Jun-21-2018

MIUI Resources Team

Life goes on...

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
1138 Hours
Send PM

Mi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Yi Action CameraMi Band 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Walkie TalkieMi BandMijia Story TellerMi Plastic In-ear PhonesNinebot MiniMi HomeMijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyMi Selfie StickMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi HeadphonesMagic CubeMi Notebook AirMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi TV 70Mi BoxMijia VR Play 2Unlock MedalMi Yi CameraMi MIXMi VRXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMIUI 8Awesome!FlashholicMIUI 7Fantastic!MarshmallowMIUI 20164 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 2Mi 4iRedmi Note 3Mi 5Redmi 3SMi Max Redmi Note 4Happy New Year1 Million Forum App InstallsSuper TuesdayMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI BulgariaFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan from TurkeyHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Drawing TalentRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Fan From NepalPokemon Master MedalFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan From IndonesiaOlympics Medal2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI 300 WeeksMi Live MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaXiaomi 6th Anniversary1500K Forum Members2100K Forum MembersI Love 20161900K Forum MembersMIUI World TourMIUI Forum AppSuper Friday1800K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliMerry ChristmasRocket to Future100k Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9Singapore Merlion MedalHilal Ramadan 90000 Forum MembersSuper Sunday300K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI P1st AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversaryCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI SMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 50 Million UsersAtaturk MourningMIUI Font LoverFan Of MIUI AustraliaSuper SaturdayMIUI 20 Million UsersSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalWomen's Day MedalSuper Monday3 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Holi MedalSuper WednesdaySurge S110 Million Forum PostsPuzzle MasterMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI G+ FollowerApp Star9 Million Forum MembersSurpriseForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalStar Wars5 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarMIUI Quick DiscussionQuick SurveyOreoXiaomi 8th Anniversary2017 Annual AwardsBlack SharkMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Twitter Follower8 Million Forum MembersMi Talent6 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizNougatTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI KingMIUI ExpertAndroid GuruHumor MasterMIUI FollowerMost Popular Forum UserYouth PledgeMIUI Ice Bucket Challenge7 Million Forum MembersMaster Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomMi Story TellerAndroid ElfUpdates LoverMIUI FB FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Indonesia Independence Day25 Million StrongStar Of TechnologyRingtone ExpertMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017OTA FeedbackIndia Independence DayMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Active MIUIerDebate MasterMi Bunny Game Master Ringtone Star Theme Talent

16:06, Jun-08-2018 | From Mi 5
|
Awesome Review!

Comment

santiawigati Thanks!  22:43, Jun-21-2018

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 5 Plus
Online time
5 Hours
Send PM

9 Million Forum MembersSurpriseXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI FollowerMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz

08:08, Jun-09-2018 | From Redmi 5 Plus
|
great review
Boogy

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 MTK
Online time
64 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxMi TV 70Mijia Story TellerMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi MIXMijia Qi CycleMijia Smart PTZ CameraUnlock MedalMi ScaleMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Walkie TalkieMi HeadphonesMi Notebook AirMagic CubeMi Band 2Mi  BunnyMi Kids WatchYi Action CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestFlashholicFantastic!Awesome!I Love MIUIRedmi Note 4Fan Of MIUI IndiaHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 2017MIUI 7th Anniversary300K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum Members1st Anniversary5 Million Forum App Installs10 Million Forum PostsRocket to FutureMIUI 5th AnniversaryWomen's Day MedalSuper SundayMIUI 9MIUI Happy MedalHappy DiwaliRooster Year of 2017MIUI PMIUI SSurge S1Happy New YearMerry ChristmasMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 20 Million UsersPuzzle MasterMIUI Lucky FridaySuper MondaySummer Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyBlack SharkOreoStar WarsNougat7 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum Members2017 Annual Awards9 Million Forum MembersMi TalentApp Star5 Million Forum MembersSurpriseDie-hard MIUI FanXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI FB FollowerMIUI SuperstarMIUI KingQuick SurveyMIUI Quick DiscussionRingtone ExpertMi Lover MedalMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid ElfDebate MasterIndia Independence DayAndroid GuruStar Of TechnologyMi Story TellerMIUI FollowerTechnology GuruMIUI Halloween 2017OTA FeedbackMIUI G+ FollowerScroll Of Wisdom8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Twitter FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme TalentForum Contest LoverMr. DependableMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz

08:10, Jun-09-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
A great review thanks again it's appreciated

Comment

santiawigati Thank you so much.  22:44, Jun-21-2018

MIUI Resources Team

Credits
Device
Redmi Pro
Online time
580 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMijia VR Play 2Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi HomeMi Band 2Yi Action CameraMagic CubeNinebot MiniXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8I Love MIUI4 Million Forum MembersMi TVRedmi 4/Prime/4AXiaomi Mi 63 Million Forum MembersMIUI 20175 Million Forum App InstallsSuper Monday10 Million Forum PostsSuper Thursday1st AnniversaryWomen's Day MedalMIUI Happy Medal2 Million Forum MembersMIUI PMIUI Weekly PollMIUI SMIUI Lucky FridaySuper WednesdayHappy Singles' DayMIUI 9MIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan from TurkeyRocket to Future300K Forum Members100k Forum MembersSuper SundayHilal Ramadan Ringolicious Medal90000 Forum MembersPuzzle MasterSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverSuper TuesdayMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupHappy Holi MedalGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewTheme TalentMi Bunny Game Master Debate MasterXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi Story Teller9 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkMIUI Quick DiscussionSurpriseMIUI KingMIUI FB Follower5 Million Forum MembersPioneer of MIUI English Forum App StarOreoDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid GuruStar Of TechnologyMIUI SuperstarScroll Of WisdomTechnology GuruRingtone Star Mi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverAndroid ElfMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI ExpertQuick SurveyOTA FeedbackNougatStar WarsRedmi 5/Plus2017 Annual Awards8 Million Forum MembersMi Talent

08:10, Jun-09-2018 | From Redmi Note 5
|
Great review

Comment

santiawigati Thanks!  22:47, Jun-21-2018
kalhey
QQ-3497155564

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
131 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mijia Walkie TalkieMagic CubeMijia 360° Panoramic CameraYi Action CameraMi MIXMijia Qi CycleMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MarshmallowFlashholicMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIAwesome!Redmi Note 4XHappy Singles' DayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 20 Million UsersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 2017Super MondaySuper SundayWomen's Day MedalMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI PMerry ChristmasMIUI SMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI 50 Million UsersRocket to FuturePuzzle MasterRooster Year of 2017Happy New Year1st AnniversarySurge S12 Million Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi Bunny9 Million Forum MembersOreoStar WarsBlack SharkMIUI SuperstarSurpriseDebate MasterMIUI FB Follower8 Million Forum MembersForum Contest LoverXiaomi 8th Anniversary7 Million Forum MembersQuick Survey5 Million Forum MembersMi TalentMIUI KingApp StarTechnology GuruOTA FeedbackMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017Scroll Of WisdomAndroid GuruTheme TalentDie-hard MIUI Fan2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMost Active MIUIerAndroid ElfMi Lover MedalUpdates Lover6 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI FollowerMi Story TellerMIUI Medals CollectorStar Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatNougat

08:18, Jun-09-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Awsome review

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
6 Hours
Send PM

Surprise

08:20, Jun-09-2018 | From Redmi 5 Plus
|