MIUI Bugs & Mi Drop

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
1909 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerUnlock MedalMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi BandMi Selfie StickMi HeadphonesMagic CubeMi Notebook AirYi Action CameraNinebot MiniMi HomeMi WiFi RouterMi T-ShirtMijia Smart ShoesMi Power BankMijia Qi CycleMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi  BunnyMi Band 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 8Awesome!MarshmallowAnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestRedmi Note 4XRedmi Note 35 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI PMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI SFan Of MIUI BangladeshCamera Filter Guru MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI World TourPuzzle MasterMIUI 6th AnniversaryHappy New YearHappy DiwaliSuper MondayMIUI 300 WeeksSuper SundayMIUI Lucky FridayHappy Valentine's DaySuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI India10 Million Forum PostsMIUI 9Mid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Happy Medal300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Russia1st AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersRocket to FutureMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017Merry ChristmasSuper SaturdaySurge S1MiPopMIUI ReviewStar Of IconsMIUI SuperstarStar Bug Finder2017 Annual AwardsMIUI G+ FollowerGolden Idea CreatorMaster Of TechnologyMIUI FB FollowerMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekend GiveawayMIUI Twitter FollowerIndia Independence Day6 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum MembersMIUI Insta FollowerRedmi Note 5/ProApp TalentMIUI Medals CollectorBest ArticleHumor MasterMedal of Honor 2017 - ModsMost Active MIUIerMost Popular Forum UserStar WarsTechnology GuruAndroid ElfAndroid GuruStar Of TechnologyMIUI FollowerForum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatUpdates LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum Debate MasterMIUI ExpertMi Story TellerMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanBlack SharkMIUI KingApp StarSurprise9 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMr. DependableTheme TalentOTA FeedbackOreoMIUI Halloween 2017Mi TalentMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz

[Special Team Recruiting] [Announced] We are Looking for MIUI Bug Hunter Team Members! Apply Now!!

[ Promote]
12632 292 |
14:43, Jun-12-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.

Recuitment Result

SL
Selected Candidates
ArtistHeinHtet
aryaabi
Bertincr77
deepu0098
G_srikanth
mezba016
mj.mehedi
mahajant99
Shairuddin
Saurabthakur4
asc67

Hello MIUIers,
We have introduced MIUI Bug Hunter Team for the betterment of MIUI. As a Brand New MIUI has been introduced so there will be more traffic in MIUI Bug Sub Forum. To run the Bug Sub Forum activities smoothly and timely respond to users' report, we're looking for some passionate Mi Fans who are willing to join with us. Refer below for more info (Please read the complete thread).

Must Read Before Apply

MIUI Bug Hunter Team is responsible for assisting users in the Bugs Sub Forum and collecting Bug Reports. This team may need to spend more time on the forum so apply only if you can spare more time in the Bugs Sub Forum.

Current Special Team members such as Resources/App Review/Beta/Alpha/Mi A1 Beta/Device/News/Porting/Fan Site/Designer/GFX/Photography Team members, once you're selected in this team then you need to quit/leave from the current team.

Application Time

Application Deadline:  June 17th, 2018 (Beijing Time)
We will send you forum PM to let you know if you're selected. Please don't forget to check your PM on 2nd July 2018.

Application Procedure

Leave a reply to this thread in the following format.
Name
:

Experience:
Self-intro:
Device Model:

Reply for example:
Name: Sakib Uddin
Experience: I've 5 years of experience in article writing (both Native and English)
Self-intro: I've graduated in B.Sc. (EEE) and I've previous experience in forum management. I'm using MIUI ROM since 2015 and I'm familiar with the process of flashing ROMs, troubleshooting computer and I am good at supporting users with their queries. Last but not least, I am an MIUI enthusiastic.
Device Model: Redmi Note 4x

Note: The above statements are for an example purpose only. Please fill it with your original details and show your writing skill.

Recruitment Requirement

1. Region: All countries
2. Communication Language: English
3. Communication Tool: QQ (It is a must, no other alternative tool)
4. Title: MIUI Bug Hunter Team

5. Languages Required: English (Indonesia will get priority)

6. Other Requirements:
- Should have interest in assisting users in the Bugs Subforum
- Should collect the important or major Bug Reports and report it to the Bugs Sub Forum Moderators or Admin
- Must be active on both QQ & the forum
- Online time: Minimum of 3 hours per week
-
Last but not least, you must be active and an MIUI enthusiast (like us), you want to use MIUI and love MIUI!

MIUI Bugs Hunter Team Privileges

- Direct contact with the MIUI Officials
- Prize incentives for outstanding performance
- Priority to join MIUI Official activities and events
- An outstanding performer will be promoted as a moderator directly
- Read permission 90
- Access to MIUI Close Beta updates
- Larger attachment size

Responsibilities  

- Must have knowledge about MIUI and flashing Rom
- Should join the QQ MIUI Bugs Hunter Team Group as soon as possible
- Should discuss with fellow members in the QQ MIUI Bugs Hunter Team group
- An answer to the bug report in the MIUI Bugs Subforum on time
- Every member of the team must reply to at least 300 Bug Reports in a month.
- Report the issue(s)/bug(s) reports on time to the Bugs Sub Forum Moderators or Admin

Reminder

You must have a sound knowledge on MIUI and must keep patience while assisting users in the Bugs subforum. You will be removed immediately if we find any misbehavior through your activity on the forum.
Favorite38 Share

Rated by 17 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

Nowfel + 10 + 5 Awesome!
sampathmadurai + 5 Fantastic!
VikuBalupura + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
lalvikas + 5 Great!
ade.wisman + 10 + 3 Awesome!
jotii + 2 Awesome!
princerajarshi + 1 Awesome!
superrajj + 2 Awesome!
F.Alam + 10 + 3 Thanks!
saurabthakur4 + 2 Great!
baliji + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
WOLVERINE316 + 2 Thanks!
rahul_09 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
mahbub_asif + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
The_Rl_slimshdy + 5 Great!
mahajant99 + 4 Thanks!
colaus + 5 Great!

Experience +103  Prestige +27  View Rating Log

Super moderator

Happy To Help You

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
1917 Hours
Send PM

Yi Action CameraMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi  BunnyUnlock MedalMi HeadphonesMi BoxMi Band 2Mijia Electric ScooterXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia VR Play 2Mijia Walkie TalkieMi MIXMi VRMi ScaleMi VR HeadsetMi TV 70Mi Selfie StickMi T-ShirtMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi WiFiMi HomeMagic CubeMi Kids WatchMi Power BankMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Power Bank 10000MAH Ninebot MiniMijia Smart ShoesMijia Qi CycleMijia Story TellerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIAnTuTuMIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI 2016Awesome!Redmi 2Redmi Note 3Redmi 3S4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 4Redmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi 4XMi TVMIUI Forum AppMIUI P5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy Holi MedalAtaturk Mourning1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan From NepalRingolicious MedalCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 5th AnniversarySuper SaturdaySuper SundayFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI France10 Million Forum PostsSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalMid-Autumn FestivalPuzzle Master3 Million Forum MembersHappy New YearMIUI Happy MedalSingapore Merlion MedalHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 20 Million UsersSuper ThursdayRooster Year of 2017Merry ChristmasFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI BangladeshSurge S1100k Forum MembersXiaomi 5th Anniversary90000 Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI World TourMIUI 7th Anniversary500K Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Font LoverSuper MondayRocket to FutureMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy Singles' DayMIUI 20173500K Forum MembersMIUI SMIUI 9300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineHappy DiwaliDiwali MIUI Weekly Poll3 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI AustraliaSuper FridaySuper TuesdayMIUI Fan From MyanmarI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMIUI ReviewMIUI 8th AnniversaryXiaomi 8th AnniversaryQuick SurveyApp StarSurpriseBlack SharkForum Contest Lover10 Million Forum Members9 Million Forum Members8 Million Forum MembersStar Of TechnologyDebate MasterScroll Of WisdomAndroid GuruMi Story TellerMIUI Weekly Devices QuizRedmi Quiz MasterOreoRingtone Star MIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableMIUI SuperstarRingtone ExpertIndonesia Independence DayTechnology GuruIndia Independence Day25 Million StrongMIUI G+ Follower2017 Annual AwardsStar Wars7 Million Forum MembersNougatMIUI Quick DiscussionSuper ModeratorMi MIX 2MIUI Twitter Follower6 Million Forum MembersMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeDie-hard MIUI FanYouth PledgeUpdates LoverMaster Of TechnologyAndroid ElfMIUI ExpertMi Lover MedalMIUI Medals CollectorRedmi Note 5/ProMIUI FollowerTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerMi TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI KingOTA FeedbackMost Popular Forum User

16:29, Jun-12-2018 | From PC
|
Dear Users,
Please note:
All the irrelevant replies/posts will be deleted immediately. E.g. Hello; Hi; Can I apply; I want to join; Thanks; Thanks for sharing etc.

All the reserving replies/posts will be deleted immediately. E.g. Updating soon, etc.--

With Regards,
abhijitdevnath
Super Moderator - MIUI Global Forum

Love Your Enemies as They Tell Your Faults

Please use reply button to notify

Elite Member

Be your self.

Credits
Device
Redmi 4X
Online time
285 Hours
Send PM

Yeelight Bedside LampMi Bluetooth SpeakerMagic CubeMi Selfie StickMi Power BankMi VRMi Band 2Unlock MedalMijia Smart ShoesMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HomeMi  BunnyXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MIUI 7MarshmallowFantastic!Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016AnTuTuMi TVRedmi 4XRedmi 34 Million Forum MembersMi 4cRedmi 22 Million Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Forum App1500K Forum Members1700K Forum Members1st AnniversaryXiaomi 6th Anniversary1300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaUEFA EURO Medal5 Million Forum PostsPokemon Master MedalHappy Valentine's Day1400K Forum MembersRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI IndiaSuper WednesdaySuper FridayRooster Year of 2017MIUI Lucky FridayHappy New YearPuzzle Master3500K Forum MembersMIUI Happy Medal90000 Forum MembersMIUI 9Diwali Women's Day MedalMIUI 20173 Million Forum App Installs2100K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Poll3 Million Forum MembersHappy DiwaliI Love 2016Super ThursdayThanksgiving Day10 Million Forum PostsAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamPioneer of MIUI English Forum OTA FeedbackMIUI ExpertBlack SharkTheme TalentMr. DependableMost Active MIUIer9 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Halloween 2017Debate Master8 Million Forum MembersStar WarsNougatAndroid GuruMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalMIUI Wallpaper Contest7 Million Forum MembersMIUI FollowerStar Of TechnologyMi TalentApp StarHumor MasterStar Of IconsUpdates LoverYouth PledgeMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FB FollowerWallpaper ExpertMi Story TellerForum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfDie-hard MIUI FanInbox Zero

23:55, Jun-12-2018 | From PC
|
This post was edited by saurabthakur4 at 20:54, Jun-17-2018

Name: Saurab Thakur
Experience: I have 1.5 years of experience with MIUI Global Beta team.

Self-intro: My first  I've graduated in B.Sc. (Geography) and I've previous experience in MIUI Global Beta Tester.

I'm using MIUI ROM since 2015, From MIUI 6, and I love the process of unlocking, flashing ROMs, Fastboot with PC, so many times I used MIUI as custom ROM on non-Xaiomi devices.

Being a little Part of MIUI Developing Team is a dream to me. I know and understand Bugs.

I also can handle Patienceless MIUI fan in 'Bug' Section,  and I can give much time with Forum, QQ to help solving Bug of MIUI.

Always Updating MIUI is like drinking fresh water to me, Now I want to make MIUI fresh. Give me this golden opportunity.

Device Model: Redmi 4/4x (Santoni)

Rated by 5 people   Experience Reason  

SubhasishThakur + 1 Best of luck bro.
sukhenraj + 1 I am here only for you brother
Sanjuktaroy100 + 1 Best of luck
SUBHANKAR6 + 1 Best of luck
Sujit_Ghosh + 1 I hope you will Bh bro

Experience +5  View Rating Log

QQ 3280467443

Supreme Member

Flashing and unlocking xiaomii

Credits
Device
Others
Online time
2158 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Story TellerMi TV 70Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Band 2Mijia Walkie TalkieMijia Qi CycleXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMi KeyMagic CubeMi Selfie StickMi HeadphonesMi Power StripMi  BunnyMi VR HeadsetMi ScaleMi HomeMi BoxUnlock MedalYi Action CameraMi MIXMi Kids WatchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8Awesome!FlashholicAnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016MarshmallowI Love MIUIFantastic!Mi Max 4 Million Forum MembersMi TVXiaomi Mi 4Mi 5cMIUI 2017MIUI Monthly Talk1 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI RussiaRooster Year of 2017MIUI World TourFan Of MIUI ItalyMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 300 Weeks2 Million Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI Bangladesh3 Million Forum App InstallsI Love 20161800K Forum Members1700K Forum MembersDiwali MIUI Weekly PollHappy DiwaliMIUI Marathon Medal1300K Forum MembersOlympics MedalSuper MondayMi Live MedalMIUI Forum App5 Million Forum PostsMerry ChristmasHappy New YearMIUI 9Rocket to FutureMIUI 100 Million UsersSuper Saturday1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Poland300K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI SMIUI PMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 50 Million UsersCamera Filter Guru MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaPuzzle MasterSuper Sunday500K Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsSuper ThursdaySurge S1Super WednesdaySingapore Merlion MedalWomen's Day MedalMIUI Happy Medal3 Million Forum MembersSuper Friday5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from IndiaMiPopGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta Team2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid GuruDie-hard MIUI FanMi TalentScroll Of WisdomMIUI G+ FollowerMi Lover Medal6 Million Forum MembersRedmi Quiz MasterUpdates LoverBlack Shark5 Million Forum MembersApp TalentApp StarSurpriseStar WarsXiaomi 8th AnniversaryTheme TalentMIUI Quick Discussion25 Million Strong8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizDebate MasterMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI FB FollowerMIUI FollowerInbox ZeroPioneer of MIUI English Forum Most Active MIUIerForum Contest LoverMost Popular Forum UserOTA FeedbackMIUI KingMIUI SuperstarMi Story TellerApp TalentMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeAndroid ElfYouth PledgeHumor MasterMr. DependableMIUI Medals CollectorRingtone Star India Independence DayTechnology GuruMi Bunny Game Master Star Of TechnologyMi A1MIUI Expert

15:44, Jun-12-2018 | From PC
|
Next bug hunters without knowlage, a next bug hunters who not read what comment. You can also add BOT for this bugs hunters, and will take all answers, copy paste, its not english, we cant understand You, write in english we can assist to You. Its lie users, because when give translate to english You dont answers again...

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

leoism + 5 Agreed!

Experience +5  View Rating Log

MIUI Bug Hunter Team

Credits
Device
Redmi Y2
Online time
131 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi HomeMagic CubeMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Notebook AirMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi  BunnyXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMIUI PMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9Super MondayRocket to FutureHappy DiwaliMIUI 2017MIUI Happy MedalSummer Mi Bunny2017 Annual AwardsForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI FollowerOTA FeedbackMost Active MIUIerMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017Android GuruMi TalentTechnology GuruRingtone Expert

16:37, Jun-12-2018 | From Redmi Note 3
|
This post was edited by mahajant99 at 12:04, Jun-13-2018

Name: Tushar Mahajan
Experience: I have a good experience of testing ROMs and finding bugs in them.....I had worked with some Custom ROMs official teams and was also a member in official MIUI Beta Team and was performing well but unfortunately had to leave Beta team due to my Board exams....
Self-intro: I am a student and I am completing my high school. I am too much fimilar with ROMs and flashing. From about 4 years I am playing with them. I love to do tweaks and enjoy testing new ROMs and it's new customisations. I also like to make toolkits and some of them are also popular in forum such as TWRP flashing guides, Rooting, portrait mode and one of the main is the Face ID patch for MIUI 9 devices.
FaceID / Face Unlock Patch for MIUI 9 Devices:http://en.miui.com/thread-2051878-1-1.html
Device Model: I am currently using Redmi note 3 and Redmi note 5 Pro.

Thanking You
mahajant99

Rated by 2 people   Experience Reason  

Shuaibkhan + 5 Support
Aashu124 + 5 Support

Experience +10  View Rating Log

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi Max 2
Online time
26 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXMi BoxMagic CubeUnlock MedalMi ScaleMi TV 70Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetAwesome!MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIFantastic!FlashholicRedmi Note 4XMi Max 2Puzzle MasterMIUI SHappy DiwaliMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Lucky FridayDiwali MIUI 20 Million Users2 Million Forum MembersSuper SundayHappy New YearWomen's Day MedalSurge S1MIUI 7th AnniversaryMerry ChristmasRocket to Future1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Happy MedalMIUI PGamer Mi BunnyMiPopRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI FB FollowerMIUI KingMi TalentMi Story TellerMost Active MIUIerForum Contest LoverMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Follower2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerStar Of Technology6 Million Forum Members7 Million Forum MembersStar WarsDie-hard MIUI FanTheme TalentAndroid GuruMIUI Medals CollectorTechnology GuruAndroid ElfMIUI Halloween 2017Mi Lover MedalOTA FeedbackMr. DependableRingtone Expert

16:00, Jun-12-2018 | From Mi Max 2
|
This post was edited by Shairuddin at 16:51, Jun-12-2018

Hello, Dear Admins, Super Mods & Mods And All Other Team Members Of MIUI Forum.

My Intro:-

Full name: Shairuddin Shaik
I'm 21years old
Completed My Bachelor's Degree in Electricals
Country/locality: Indian Muslim

Currently i'm using Mi Max 2, redmi note 4 and some other products and accessories of Xiaomi.

I would like to join in Bug Hunter Team And i would like to contribute for MIUI Forum grow to the next level. It's a great opportunity for me to find bugs and help Mi Fans.

My Work Experience:-

1. I'm a die hard fan of MIUI.
2. I have good experience in testing beta roms, custom roms and finding bugs and try to solve them i really love do it. Because previously i worked as Mi Max 2 global beta tester but due to my final year Sem Exams and Project i have resigned the Beta Team. (check this out)http://en.miui.com/thread-2383388-1-1.html
3. I love to learn something new and teach others.
4. I'm a android user since from 6 years.
5. I have a good idea about android and windows. And have a well knowledge in technology, MIUI, roms, unlock, root, recovery, security and have good experience in testing beta roms, custom roms and finding bugs and try to solve them and sharing some interesting tech related news i really love to do it.
6. I use to spent 4-7 hours daily to the MIUI Forum.
7. And i have a passion about technology.
8. I know all the rules and guidelines of the MIUI Forum and also followed them.

Thanks for giving me this amazing opportunity to apply for MIUI Bug Hunter Team Member.

I Really Praise All Admins, Super Mods & Mods, And All Other Team Members Hard Work.

I faithfully appreciate your's kind support and dedication towards to the MIUI Forum

Thanking you and regards
Shairuddin

Rated by 2 people   Experience Reason  

mvnaidu88 + 2 .
cherri94 + 5 best person for bug hunter team

Experience +7  View Rating Log

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
15:02, Jun-13-2018 | From Redmi Note 5
|
Name: Vedant Agrawal
Experience: 2year
Self Introduction: I am a student from India
Device model: Redmi note 5 pro

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
POCO F1
Online time
4 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Magic CubeMi HeadphonesMijia Qi CycleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaRocket to FutureMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2017Puzzle MasterMIUI 9MIUI Lucky FridayMiPopMi Lover MedalXiaomi 8th AnniversaryScroll Of WisdomMost Active MIUIerAndroid ElfTechnology GuruAndroid GuruMaster Of TechnologyMi Story TellerUpdates LoverMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI FollowerStar Of TechnologyStar Wars

20:03, Jun-12-2018 | From Mi Max 2
|
Name: gautam shandilya
Experience: i have 3 years of testing experience working in a product based environment.
Self-intro:i am bachelor in technology, and is active in forum since the day i bought my phone. I have in past posted bugs in sub forum amd have been actively involved in miui 9 testing at personal level
Device Model: Mi Max 2,developer version 8.4.19 beta

Credits
Device
Mi Max 2
Online time
28 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 8th Anniversary

15:54, Jun-12-2018 | From PC
|
This post was edited by RebelHeart93 at 13:25, Jun-12-2018

Name: SNEHIT SAMUDRAWAR
Experience:
I've 10 years+ of experience in testing ROM's,bug hunting, unlocking bootloader, flashing custom ROM's, flashing MIUI ROM's. I have worked on 7 different Andriod Phones.
Self-intro:
I've graduated in B.E. (ECE) and I've previous experience in bug hunting. I'm using MIUI ROM since 2016 and I'm familiar with the process of flashing ROMs, troubleshooting computer and I am good at bug hunting. Last but not least, I am an MIUI enthusiastic.
Device Model:
Mi MAX 2

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
5 Hours
Send PM

Rocket to FutureMIUI Weekly Devices QuizXiaomi 8th Anniversary

15:57, Jun-12-2018 | From Redmi 5 Plus
|
Name : Subhrajit Patra.
Experience : I have 3 years of experience in article writing. I'm currently doing graduation in English. I'm using MIUI ROM since 2016. I'm good at supporting users with their queries and problems. Last nut not least I'm an MIUI enthusiastic.
Device model: Redmi Note 5 (India)

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Mi Kids WatchMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIHappy Valentine's DaySuper SundayHappy New YearRocket to Future9 Million Forum MembersMi Lover Medal25 Million StrongSurpriseMIUI Quick DiscussionAndroid GuruMIUI Weekly Devices QuizNougatMIUI FollowerMIUI KingApp StarXiaomi 8th Anniversary

15:58, Jun-12-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Name: Sayan Mahapatra
Experience: I've 4 years of experience in article writing (both Native and English)
Self-intro: I'm studying at collage in BCA(Bachelor of computer application). I'm using MIUI ROM since 2017 and I'm familiar with the process of flashing ROMs, troubleshooting computer and I am good at supporting users with their queries.I love to helping others.
Device Model: Redmi Note 4x

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
34 Hours
Send PM

Mi Kids WatchUnlock MedalI Love MIUIMIUI Devices Contest4 Million Forum Members300K Forum MembersSuper WednesdayMIUI 9Rocket to FutureMIUI 2017Super MondayGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Quick DiscussionOreoMIUI Weekly Devices QuizApp StarMIUI KingXiaomi 8th AnniversaryDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI ExpertMost Active MIUIerAndroid ElfNougatMIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Talent

15:59, Jun-12-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Name :- Yogesh Prajapati
Experience:- I have a Great experience with MIUI beta Team
Self-intro:- i have completed my first year of B.tech with Computer science . i am using MIUI ROM SINCE March 2017 with Redmi 3s ..I am familiar with the process of flashing Roms, and i am good for supporting the people on their quieres ..
Device model :- Redmi note 4x

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 8th Anniversary

15:59, Jun-12-2018 | From Redmi 4X
|
Name: Neviell Carl Shatar
Experience: I'm a Tier 1 Technical Support Agent. I have over 4 years technical support experience and I am also a certified English Tutor with Tutor ABC working with Chinese and Taiwanese kids and adults.
Self-intro: I am absolutely in love with MI :) it's the best device I've ever used, I've used Samsung, Sony, Huawei but I am currently on my second MI device and I made a promise that I would never use any other device than a Xiaomi Device, I am completely loyal to this brand. I have my eyes on the Xiaomi Redmi S2 as my Next Device. I'm from South Africa, we don't have a lot of people here who use Xiaomi 😏, so I feel like a Xiaomi ambassador and I love it.
Device Model: Xiaomi Redmi 4X 32gb 3bgROM

Elite Member

Always Happy Happy

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM

Ninebot MiniMi BandMi T-ShirtMi HomeMi WiFi RouterMijia Smart ShoesMi  BunnyMi Power BankFan Of MIUI IndiaRocket to FutureXiaomi 6th Anniversary1st AnniversaryMIUI Happy MedalPuzzle Master2 Million Forum MembersSuper MondayMIUI PSuper SaturdayMIUI 8th AnniversaryAndroid Elf25 Million Strong9 Million Forum MembersMost Active MIUIerXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi Lover MedalPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI KingMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Quick Discussion

16:03, Jun-12-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Name -Rikki Singh
Experience: I've 1 years of experience in article writing (English).
Self-Intro: I've Post Graduate in MCA  (Information Technology) Computer science.
Using MIUI 8 2016 MIUI 9 2017 now MIUI 10 Present...love MIUI ROM. Also I m a Android App Developers ,So Love MiUI  Customised App ..So now in MIUI Forum any users have any issu about regarding app, i will help as possible ...
Device Model: Redmi Note 4X (INDIA)

Mγ lifε, My chΘicεs, Mγ prΘblεms, Mγ mistαkεs, Mγ lεssΘns. Ñot γΘur busiηεss, miηd γΘur Θwη prΘblεms bεfΘre γou tαlk abΘut miηε.

sαmjhε γα sαmjhaΘ

Diamond Member

Don't Give Up

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
9 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyAwesome!AnTuTuMIUI Devices Contest4 Million Forum Members1st AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million UsersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryRocket to FutureSuper SaturdayFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupRingolicious MedalPuzzle MasterMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9MIUI 2017Theme TalentMIUI ExpertMIUI Twitter Follower2017 Annual AwardsMIUI KingMIUI FollowerXiaomi 8th AnniversarySurpriseMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz9 Million Forum MembersMi Lover MedalTechnology Guru

16:04, Jun-12-2018 | From Redmi 5 Plus
|
Name: Venkatesh Babu
Experience: I've 4 years of experience in Flashing Roms, Making custom Roms.
Self-intro: I'm finished bachelor of Computer Application course. I've been created some Custom Roms and I worked on the bugs in that Roms. I'm using MIUI since 3 years and Now I'm a real fan of Miui.
Device: Redmi note 5.

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list