Favorite Share

MIUI Bug Hunter Team

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
98 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxMi Notebook AirMi Bluetooth HeadsetYi Action CameraI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9MIUI Happy MedalRocket to FutureMIUI Lucky FridayHappy Singles' DaySuper MondayMerry ChristmasMIUI 50 Million UsersNougatOreoQuick SurveyMIUI FB FollowerDebate MasterMi Story TellerStar WarsStar Of TechnologyMr. DependableAndroid GuruDie-hard MIUI Fan7 Million Forum MembersMi Lover MedalMIUI Halloween 2017Theme Talent2017 Annual AwardsMIUI FollowerRingtone ExpertMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz

17:10, May-18-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Hello dear,
Thanks for your report. We recommend you to follow the link http://en.miui.com/thread-1419323-1-1.html and after that try to recheck the battery drain issue. If your problem will remain as unsolved, kindly reply below with the screenshot of battery usage and history graph and screen on time. Please take mention screenshot after 100 to 20% battery usage. Thanks

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
 Author| 00:21, May-19-2018 | From Mi Max 2
|
T.Mehmud replied at 2018-5-18 17:10
Hello dear,
Thanks for your report. We recommend you to follow the link http://en.miui.com/thread-14 ...

That's not enough because those tips weren't professional and of course so many of them were for the lithium ion battery not a lithium polymer battery which is on mi max 2!!!!!!!!
I just can hope the battery consumptions being better in the future updates
I am really depressed because of my new choice!  the big reason I bought this phone was for that's battery.......

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
 Author| 18:05, May-19-2018 | From Mi Max 2
|
Hey
I have been found a useful way to stop draining my mi max 2 battery it's work properly so follow the below steps and tell me are they work for you or not and in fact the step number 3 is the most important one...
1.turn off mi optimization and memory optimization from developer option
2.turn on battery saving mode
3. The most important step is that go to the battery from option and then "choose apps" from the battery saving mode and select each apps and select redistrict background activities for every app that you do that work the battery consumptions will last longer just try not to do that work for system apps...
Its worked for me well
Tell me the result...
Good luck...

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list