Screenshot_2018-05-18-11-44-32-423_com.miui.securitycenter.png
Favorite Share

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
157 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMi WiFi RouterMi BandMi BoxYi Action CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi T-ShirtMi Notebook AirI Love MIUIAnTuTuAwesome!MIUI Fan From IndonesiaPuzzle MasterHappy Singles' DaySuper MondayMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million UsersMerry ChristmasMIUI SMIUI Forum AppRocket to FutureMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 9MIUI Happy MedalMiPopXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI FB Follower9 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Quick DiscussionForum Contest LoverStar WarsMi Lover MedalMIUI Halloween 2017Ringtone ExpertMr. DependableAndroid Guru7 Million Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of Technology2017 Annual AwardsOreoQuick SurveyMi Story TellerNougatMIUI FollowerTheme TalentMIUI Weekly Devices QuizDebate Master

17:10, May-18-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Hello dear,
Thanks for your report. We recommend you to follow the link http://en.miui.com/thread-1419323-1-1.html and after that try to recheck the battery drain issue. If your problem will remain as unsolved, kindly reply below with the screenshot of battery usage and history graph and screen on time. Please take mention screenshot after 100 to 20% battery usage. Thanks

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
 Author| 00:21, May-19-2018 | From Mi Max 2
|
T.Mehmud replied at 2018-5-18 17:10
Hello dear,
Thanks for your report. We recommend you to follow the link http://en.miui.com/thread-14 ...

That's not enough because those tips weren't professional and of course so many of them were for the lithium ion battery not a lithium polymer battery which is on mi max 2!!!!!!!!
I just can hope the battery consumptions being better in the future updates
I am really depressed because of my new choice!  the big reason I bought this phone was for that's battery.......

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list