Dear Life, Make Me Famous But

Credits
Device
Mi 4
MIUI Version
Online time
1366 Hours
Send PM

Mi In-Ear HeadphonesUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerYeelight Bedside LampMi Power BankMi BandMi HomeMi Band 2Mi WiFi RouterMIUI 8MIUI 7MIUI 2015MIUI 2016FlashholicAwesome!Fantastic!MIUI 6I Love MIUIRedmi Note 3Redmi 3Redmi 1SMi 4cRedmi Note 2Mi 5Mi PadMi Note ProXiaomi Mi 4Mi TVMi NoteRedmi 2Redmi NoteMi 4iMi 3MIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 5th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan 600K Forum MembersMIUI Forum App800K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Singapore700K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy Valentine's DayDiwali 900K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalMIUI 6th Anniversary1 Million Forum Members500K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalXiaomi 5th Anniversary5 Million Forum PostsXiaomi 6th AnniversaryOlympics MedalHappy New YearThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan From BrazilMid-Autumn FestivalMi Live MedalMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 300 WeeksFan of MIUI MyanmarMerry ChristmasMIUI Fan from Malaysia1300K Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMIUI Beta TeamDie-hard MIUI FanForum Contest LoverMIUI Twitter FollowerHumor MasterMIUI FB FollowerOTA FeedbackMi Lover MedalRedmi Note 3 ExplorerInbox ZeroPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mr. DependableTechnology GuruStar Of TechnologyMi Story TellerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatSuper ModeratorRingtone Star Youth PledgeMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI G+ FollowerScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterAndroid ElfMi TalentMi Bunny Game Master MIUI FollowerMIUI Translation ContributorUpdates LoverAndroid Guru

[Reviews] [Mi 5 Review] [MIUI DEVICE TEAM] In-Depth Review Of Mi 5 Pro 128GB Edition!

[ Promote]
21554 310 |
12:20, Mar-17-2016
| |
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by paramgagan at 08:40, Apr-01-2016

DSC0091 (1).jpg

Review of Xiaomi Mi 5 Pro - 128 GB Version!
Hi Folks,
Xiaomi introduced the Mi 5 -Its Latest and Super Awesome device on 24th february in China as well as showcased it in MWC Barcelona on the same day . It is the successor of Mi 4 with better build and updated specifications. Well every one is aware of the awesome specifications of the Mi 5, but still you can have a recap of them here
  • 2.15 GHz Snapdragon 820 SoC
  • 4GB RAM + 128GB UFS 2.0
  • 600Mbps 4G+ download speeds,
  • VoLTE
  • 3D *ceramic body, weighs 139g
  • 5.15” 16 LED light display, 3D ceramic body
  • Front fingerprint sensor
  • Rear-facing camera: Sony IMX298 sensor , 16MP camera, with PDAF and DTI technology,Dual flash LED
  • Front-facing camera: 2 micro-meter sized sensor , 4MP camera
  • 3000mAh battery,
  • Quick Charge 3.0
  • Full feature
  • NFC
  • USB OTG
  • MIUI based on Android M
  • Available in Black  color only

• Box Contents
    • Xiaomi Mi 5 Device
    • 2-pin Charger
    • USB Type-C Cable
    • Warranty Card
    • Getting Started
    • Sim Ejector Tool

DSC0092.jpg
Hardware, Build and Design
The Mi 5 boasts of a very similar curve design as the Mi Note ,this is the first Xiaomi Phone to come with a Physical Home Button which has integrated fingerprint Sensor in the same.It has a sleek back and packs a 5.15inch display upfront in the compact form factor, which is only 7.25 mm thick  Also, it is very lightweight with 139 grams . The  back has matte finish, so it doesn’t attract smudges and also it doesn’t slip off your hands.Mi 5 is indeed one of the most compact and lightweight flagships around.

A1_MWC_Feb24_FINAL.113.png

Above display sits the front 4-megapixel camera with 2µm pixel size aligned Right  with ambient light sensor on centre Left. The ‘Mi’ logo is on the left corner and LED notification light is also on the left just with the ambient sensor.
Below the display there lies the physical Home button key integrated with the fingerprint sensor (this is the first time tha Xiaomi has given a physical button/home key in any of his device.The capacitive Task Switcher and Back keys are around, marked with small dots with backlighting.The fingerprint scanner takes about 20 seconds to set up and instantly recognizes your finger from then on.

4.jpg
(image is for illustration purpose only)

The back has primary 16-megapixel camera on top left corner and is protected by sapphire glass. The Mi branding is located on the back bottom

3 (1).jpg

Other than that the volume rocker and power key is on the right edge. The 3.5mm audio jack is on the top edge (left corner) along with IR blaster, the secondary mic, and USB Type-C charging / data port at the bottom edge along with the spaker grills

13.jpg

11.jpg

Inside, the processor has been replaced by a 2.15 GHz quad-core 64-bit Snapdragon 820 SoC processor with Adreno 530 GPU 510 MHz Graphics instead of the Snapdragon 810 SoC seen on Mi Note Pro. It is backed up by a 4GB LPDDR4 RAM and comes in 128GB storage  without an expansion slot.The Snapdragon processor is designed to provide users with more options, mainly for seeking better user experience to consumers. It is built on 64-bit architecture  when performing multi-tasking, the perfect combination of graphics and 64 high-speed computing, multi-tasking capabilities of the device, bring the device a new refined level.

Display and Performance
Upfront, the Mi 5 packs a 5.15 ich IPS LCD display with resolution of 1920 × 1020 pixels.
A1_MWC_Feb24_FINAL.159.png

The display is very sharp and impressive, there is an addition of extra Backlit LEDs resulting in total of 16 LEDs which are not only brighter with an output of 600 nits, but are also Power Efficient resulting into less battery drain and more Screen On Time .  Also Mi 5 screen is Sunlight Display Panel which makes viewing the content on your screen easy even in bright outdoors or under direct sunlight and that too with lower reflectivity. which mean you will not have problems under direct sunlight on full brightness.The minimum display brightness is 0.7nits, which is perfectly suitable for late-night reading in a dark room  The screen's contrast ratio is excellent at 1227:1.When it comes to color rendering, the Mi 5 has an excellent color rendering with an average DeltaE of 3.2 and a maximum deviation of 6.9 in the whites. Anything below 4 is considered calibration level accuracy.

Touch response and accuracy of the device is flawless too. Xiaomi has also integrated a lot of display settings at the software level, so you can adjust the color tone (Warm, Standard and Cool) or the saturation (Brilliant and Standard) etc. There’s also a ‘Reading mode’ that reduces background glare.It runs Android 6 Marshmallow based MIUI 7 out-of-the-box. It also has support to the 4G+ which allows to download speed upto 600Mbps, It also supports dual Sim. Xiaomi Mi 5 supports voice call recording and it can do it automatically on each call if you like. You can also assign an answer gesture, pre-define quick responses upon reject, there is even support for internet calling.

Coming to the performance of Mi 5 it is Just Awesome. I had no issues with multi-tasking or gaming. Heavy games like Asphalt and Mortal Combat ran smooth and graphics rendering was flawless. Also, if you wish to give this Device to kids then there is a ‘Child mode’ – in which you can enable/ disable certain apps from the settings.

A1_MWC_Feb24_FINAL.062.png

The Xiaomi Mi 5 supports 7 LTE bands, and you can tap to an LTE network on either SIM, but once you do, the second one will be limited to GSM connectivity only. As for that, the Mi 5 also offers quad-band GSM connectivity and3G connectivity with HSPA support.The rest of the connectivity features include dual-band Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac support and Wi-Fi Direct. Wireless screen mirroring is available via the Miracast protocol.There is also support for Bluetooth 4.2, NFC, GPS, and GLONASS

Just to remind you what’s inside in the new Mi 5 128 GB Version then it is powered by a 2.15GHz quad-core 64-bit Snapdragon 820 SoC coupled with 4GB of LPDDR4 RAM and adreno 530. It runs Android M-based MIUI 7 out-of-the-box.

ben.png
GeekBench 3 (single-core)

ben1.png
GeekBench 3 (multi-core)

ben 3.png
GFX 3.1

ben 4.png
Basemark X
bec.png
Basemark OS
Note - these Test Scores are based on personal Tests, these have no relations with any Xiaomi Officials or anyone from the Xiaomi
(Thanks to George for the Benchmarks)

Audio, Video and Cameras
One thing that is must in a device is to have good speakers, and Mi 5 certainly gets it right. The speakers provide loud output while watching videos or gaming. It supports a wide range of popular video formats such as MKV, MP4, M4V, AVI, XVID and more. It can also play 4K H265 videos.
audio.png

(Thanks to George for giving meTest results)

Coming to the camera of Mi5, What Shoul I say about it, is simply Awesome. the rear 16-megapixel camera mostly captures Awesome images.The Mi 5 is equipped with the Sony IMX298, 16MP high definition senor,  with PDAF (Phase Detection Auto-focus, commonly found in DSLR cameras) and Deep Trench technology (DTI). And of course , a unshakable 4-axis OIS! It uses a high-performance image processor, the Qualcomm Spectra ISP in Snapdragon 820 SoC, which enable it to record 4K video, with color and low light enhancements!
The Qualcomm Spectra ISP which is capable to support DSLR-quality photographythrough superior noise reduction, low lightalgorithms, and computational camera innovations and even flexible hybrid Phase Detection Auto Focus (PDAF), laser and contrast AF framework for fast and reliable auto focus.. It Also gives 25% better power efficiency for longer battery life when recording HD and 4K videos

cam.png

cam 2.png

cam 1.png
Camera Samples
sam 1.jpg

sam 2.jpg

sam 3.jpg

sam 4.jpg

sam 5.jpg

sam 6.jpg

sam 7.jpg

sam 8.jpg

sam 9.jpg

sam 10.jpg

Battery Life
A1_MWC_Feb24_FINAL.117.png

The Xiaomi Mi 5 packs a 3000mAh  non-removable battery, overall the battery life is pretty good for device. The additional advantage here is that the Mi 5 supports the all new Quickcharge 3.0 in new Snapdragon 820 SoC. It charge up 20% faster and able to obtain 80%~90% in 1 hour time! for me the battery last long 2 day that included social networking, games and watching videos and Normal calling.
So, overall the battery life is pretty good . The additional advantage here is that the device supports Quickcharge 3.0 which in our test got charged full (0 to 100) in 70-75 minutes maximum.On standby the battery can Last upto 8 days, For detailed information on battery please click here

Some Info on Battery Drain
Few Observations over the battery Drain
  • On a normal use of the Device battery last upto  2 day (device used for normal calling, checking emails, few time on Whatsapp and Facebook)
  • On Gaming, like I played the Ashpalt 8 continously for more than hour at full brightness and 4G connectivity on of the display the battery drains to 60% from 92%.
  • On Low end Games like subway surfer, after playing it for more that three hours the battery drain is aroud 20%
  • On watching video on youtube with 4G the battery drains fastly . It drained to 62% from that of 95% in 2 Hours.
  • on Standby the battery drain over fullNight is only 2%

Some Info on Heating of the Device
  • Heating under normal usage is aprrox zero
  • Even having ceremic back the device doesnt gets heated as some people are expecting
  • while gaming the high end games.. it heats up after an hour of continous playing but it is ok
  • While clicking the images/after taking the images the phone doesnt feels heated.. it is as normal as the device is to be
  • On comparing it with the Mi 4 for the heat factor the Mi 5 gets 7 times less heat then the Mi 4 in same conditions but more 1.2 times more than the Mi 5 32 GB
  • while charging it gets heated due to Quick charge but the heating is very low as compared to the Mi 4

Conclusion
Overall, the Mi  5 Device is a great value for money device. It’s got great build with high-end display and a premium design at reasonable price, though looks have been borrowed from Mi Note. Apart from being a smooth performer, it has a big battery and fast charging support with future proof USB Type-C. It supports dual SIM card  with LTE -12 CAT modem which supports uptu 600 MBPS downloading speed. At a price of just 2699! (Approximate USD$ 415) for the 128GB version, It the best Flagship Device available in the market

Pros of The Device
  • Build and Design
  • Display
  • Performance
  • Loud and clear speaker output
  • Super responsive Fingerprint Sensor
  • Fast charging
  • Super Impressive Camera
  • 4K video
  • NFC
  • VoLTE
  • Audio Quality
  • Battery

Cons (Can be Ingnored)
  • Can Be Made Water and Dust Proof
  • No FM Radio
  • SomeWhat Heating issue when playing the Asphalt 8 more a Hour continuously

Thanks to @Nanana  @Derica  @Greedyblackie  @FunkSpunk  @90后土豆 @fr33z3r for helping me out And Main Thanks to George for providing me the Mi 5 Device and other data.
Favorite15 Share

Rated by 123 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

PeteLim99 + 1 Thanks!
Ogait + 1 Awesome!
sperak777 + 1 Awesome!
AcidBob + 1 Thanks!
MaisOMG + 1 Awesome!
tobingchn + 1 Fantastic!
Shiux82 + 1 Great!
sdgsdgdsgds + 5 Fantastic!
well-zone + 2 Awesome!
xAngelo86x + 1 Thanks!
Riseman1995 + 1 Great!
44SDS + 1 Awesome!
Parthsroy + 1 Great!
Stahli + 1 Fantastic!
Bimbadil + 1 Great!
Ciutnik + 1 Thanks!
traindepo + 1 Fantastic!
equinoxe_et + 1 Thanks!
forneiro + 1 Thanks!
vvmak + 1 Fantastic!
khamilmoknah + 2 Awesome!
Melni + 1 Thanks!
1582543717 + 2 Awesome!
mit2nil + 1 Great!
Mark_991 + 1 Great!
VirikVik + 1 Great!
Ulia1993 + 1 Fantastic!

Experience +350  Prestige +37  View Rating Log

A Superfan of Xiaomi and Former Super Moderator of Mi 4 and Mi 5 subforum.if anyone require my help, pm me or ping me at Telegram @Param_Gagan or come to c.mi.com

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 4
MIUI Version
V8.0.1.0.MHQCNDG
Online time
56 Hours
Send PM

Fantastic!MIUI 7MIUI 8I Love MIUIMIUI Fan from IndiaGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamDebate MasterAndroid GuruMi Bunny Game Master Forum Contest LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDie-hard MIUI FanTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalAndroid ElfYouth Pledge

16:49, Mar-17-2016 Via mobile
|
I want to know the comparison between Mi Note Pro vs Mi5 Pro in terms of display.. I think Mi Note Pro surpasses it's successor.

Comment

mitch002 I havew to agree with Mudassar I have both Mi5 and Mi Note Pro Mi Note Pro display is better, Mi5 sports more backlit LED making it looks brighter, but QHD would not lose to HD display. :)  13:11, Mar-21-2016
thenewmaker The display of the Mi Note Pro is the best in color accuracy and gamma re-presentation in the world. As a Creative director, i can confirm these claims.. Mi 5 may have brighter display thou.  20:39, Mar-19-2016
paramgagan No,, Mi 5 surpasses the Mi Note Pro  17:06, Mar-17-2016

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
19:35, Mar-17-2016
|
sunildoha replied at 2016-3-17 16:45
Still no information about the release date. i give up the hopes  and proceeding  for the 64 GB Blac ...

looks like fake review

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Mi 3
MIUI Version
V8.0.2.0.MXDCNDG
Online time
86 Hours
Send PM

Fantastic!Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 8300K Forum MembersMIUI FollowerAndroid ElfAndroid Guru

20:02, Mar-17-2016
|
who's george?
measurements are taken from here: http://www.gsmarena.com/xiaomi_mi_5-review-1411.php
gsmarena surely tested the 64gb version, so benchmark results may be different for the 128gb mi5 pro.

Comment

sunildoha Agreed.  20:52, Mar-17-2016
paramgagan George is a developer and reviewer based in China  20:10, Mar-17-2016

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 4i
MIUI Version
Online time
186 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi WiFi RouterMi Power BankMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi In-Ear HeadphonesUnlock MedalMIUI 2016MIUI 2015MIUI 8Fantastic!Awesome!MIUI 7I Love MIUIMi 4cMi PadMi TVHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan from IndiaThanksgiving Day900K Forum Members800K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan From Singapore1 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 6th Anniversary5 Million Forum PostsHilal Ramadan MIUI 300 WeeksUEFA EURO MedalGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta team - IndiaInbox ZeroMi TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid GuruAndroid ElfTechnology GuruDebate MasterMi Lover MedalMi Bunny Game Master Forum Contest LoverYouth PledgeDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Follower

17:18, Mar-17-2016
|
Nice information....

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
Online time
141 Hours
Send PM

Mi Portable WiFiMi BandFantastic!I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 2016MIUI 8Mi 5Redmi Note 3Happy Valentine's DayMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan From BrazilOlympics MedalMIUI Forum AppSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyDebate MasterOTA FeedbackMIUI FollowerAndroid GuruWallpaper ExpertAndroid Elf

17:11, Mar-17-2016
|
Fantastic phone

MIUI India Language Tester

Credits
Device
Mi 3
MIUI Version
V7.1.2.0.KXDMICK
Online time
90 Hours
Send PM

Mi KeyFantastic!I Love MIUIMi 4cMi 3MIUI Fan from India1 Million Forum Members300K Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayHappy Valentine's Day500K Forum Members800K Forum MembersMIUI HalloweenFan Of MIUI BangladeshThanksgiving DayUpdates LoverMIUI FB FollowerForum Contest LoverMIUI Follower

17:06, Mar-17-2016
|
When is the tentative release date for this in India?

Comment

udeshvirk next month they will launch, but what about availability.. it will be same like Redmi note 3..flash sales with few units that too with base models only.. really disappointed by Xiaomi for this  17:08, Mar-18-2016
paramgagan In April  17:16, Mar-17-2016

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Mi 5 Pro
MIUI Version
Online time
328 Hours
Send PM

I Love MIUIMIUI 8Mi 5MIUI Forum AppMIUI 6th AnniversaryMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Beta TeamTechnology GuruMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat

16:45, Mar-17-2016
|
Still no information about the release date. i give up the hopes  and proceeding  for the 64 GB Black version.  Read the review already in Gsmarena.

Comment

mitch002 This must be a review on the Alpha unit by George release date is set on April 6 in China. The author gathered as much data as he can from different credible sources. We have to give him credit  13:13, Mar-21-2016

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
19:53, Mar-17-2016
|
Ectoplasm replied at 2016-3-17 19:46
Mi5 Pro will be released 20 of April.

so this one isfake right ?

MIUI Honorary Moderator

Credits
Device
Mi 4
MIUI Version
Online time
755 Hours
Send PM

Mi T-ShirtMi BandMi Power BankMi WiFi RouterMi KeyMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BoxFantastic!MIUI 8MIUI 2015I Love MIUIMIUI 6Awesome!MIUI 7Redmi Note 2Mi 4iMi TVRedmi 1SMi NoteXiaomi Mi 4Redmi 2Mi Pad2014 ChristmasXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI IndiaMerry Christmas500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy Valentine's Day5 Million Forum PostsHappy Singles' Day1st AnniversaryMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from IndiaUEFA EURO MedalHilal Ramadan 300K Forum MembersMIUI Halloween1300K Forum MembersDiwali Xiaomi 5th Anniversary1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Brazil900K Forum MembersThanksgiving Day700K Forum Members600K Forum Members800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMi TalentStar Of IconsTechnology GuruMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Resources TeamDie-hard MIUI FanSuper ModeratorAndroid GuruMost Active MIUIerYouth PledgeUpdates LoverMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI FB FollowerOTA FeedbackHumor MasterRingtone TalentInbox ZeroMIUI FollowerAndroid ElfScroll Of WisdomMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatRingtone Star Wallpaper ExpertDebate MasterForum Contest LoverMIUI G+ Follower

18:57, Mar-17-2016
|
awesome detailed review

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

paramgagan + 10 Thanks!

Experience +10  View Rating Log

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 1S
MIUI Version
V8.0.1.0.KHCMIDG
Online time
124 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalYeelight Bedside LampMi Power BankMi HomeMIUI 7MIUI 2016MIUI 2015Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 8MIUI 6Fantastic!Mi 4iRedmi 1SRedmi Note 2Mi Note ProXiaomi Mi 4Mi NoteXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI 5th Anniversary800K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI India500K Forum Members600K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayMIUI 6th AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversaryOlympics MedalMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI 300 WeeksHappy New Year1 Million Forum Members900K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalI Love Mi BunnyForum Contest LoverStar Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanTechnology GuruYouth PledgeMi TalentAndroid ElfMi Bunny Game Master Android GuruScroll Of WisdomMIUI Follower

17:29, Mar-17-2016
|
Good review for Great Phone

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 4
MIUI Version
Online time
82 Hours
Send PM

Yeelight Bedside LampMi Power BankMi HomeMi Band 2Mi In-Ear HeadphonesI Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI 7MIUI 2016MIUI 8Redmi Note 2Mi 4cRedmi 3Redmi Note 3Mi 5Xiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 300 WeeksHilal Ramadan UEFA EURO Medal1300K Forum Members5 Million Forum PostsI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamAndroid GuruDebate MasterMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid ElfHumor MasterTechnology GuruInbox ZeroMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FB FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanRingtone Star Mi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverMIUI G+ Follower

16:21, Mar-17-2016
|
Fantastic

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 4i
MIUI Version
Online time
30 Hours
Send PM

I Love MIUIMIUI 2016MIUI 7MIUI 20151 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMerry ChristmasMIUI Fan from IndiaAlpaca Mi Bunny Forum Contest LoverRingtone Star Android GuruDebate MasterOTA FeedbackMi Bunny Game Master

16:25, Mar-17-2016
|
does the camera features live pics? i mean the feature which iphone 6 and windows phone have!!!
MI Fan forever!!!!!

Elite Member

Ready to help

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
630 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMi Power BankMi WiFi Router MiniYeelight Bedside LampMi WiFi RouterMi Band 2Mi BandUnlock MedalFantastic!FlashholicMIUI 2015MIUI 7Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 2016MIUI 8Mi TVMi 3Mi PadXiaomi Mi 4Redmi 2Mi 5 ProRedmi Note 2Redmi Note 3Mi 4cRedmi NoteRedmi 1SThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan from TurkeyHappy New YearXiaomi 5th AnniversaryFan of MIUI MyanmarMIUI Forum AppHappy Valentine's Day1 Million Forum MembersMerry ChristmasMIUI HalloweenMIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI Fan from MalaysiaPokemon Master MedalMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI 6th AnniversaryUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan from IndiaXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI India5 Million Forum PostsHilal Ramadan 1300K Forum Members900K Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Device TeamRedmi Quiz MasterDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Twitter FollowerForum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalMi Bunny Game Master Technology GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMr. DependableMIUI FollowerYouth PledgeStar Of IconsWallpaper ExpertMi Story TellerMIUI Medals CollectorDebate MasterInbox ZeroAndroid GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum Humor MasterAndroid ElfMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Device ExpertOTA FeedbackRingtone Star MIUI G+ Follower

16:27, Mar-17-2016
|
Better than the best fantastic review with High antutu score and Beautiful clicks

Comment

paramgagan I am too amazed with the antutu score  16:29, Mar-17-2016

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

paramgagan + 10 Fantastic!

Experience +10  View Rating Log

Credits
Device
Mi 4
MIUI Version
Online time
5 Hours
Send PM

Redmi 3Xiaomi 6th Anniversary5 Million Forum Posts1300K Forum MembersMi Lover Medal

16:29, Mar-17-2016
|
beautiful
LURENYI

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 3
MIUI Version
Online time
73 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFi RouterMi Power BankMIUI 7MIUI 2015Fantastic!Mi PadRedmi 2Redmi Note 2MIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 5th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI HalloweenHappy New YearThanksgiving DayMerry ChristmasI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAndroid ElfScroll Of WisdomAndroid GuruMi TalentDie-hard MIUI FanMi Bunny Game Master Ringtone Talent

16:30, Mar-17-2016 Via mobile
|
Awesome phone

MIUI Beta Team - China

Credits
Device
Mi 4
MIUI Version
Online time
316 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMi BandMi In-Ear HeadphonesMIUI 2016Fantastic!FlashholicMIUI 8Awesome!MIUI 7MIUI 6I Love MIUIRedmi 1SMi 4iMi PadRedmi 2Mi 4cMi NoteRedmi Note 2Redmi NoteRedmi 3Xiaomi Mi 4MIUI 5th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan 1 Million Forum Members700K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan From SingaporeXiaomi 5th Anniversary900K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million Users800K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI HalloweenMid-Autumn FestivalMerry ChristmasI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Beta TeamAndroid ElfDebate MasterMr. DependableTechnology GuruAndroid GuruForum Contest LoverMIUI FB FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMi TalentHumor MasterMi Bunny Game Master Updates LoverMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanScroll Of WisdomMIUI Medals Collector

16:39, Mar-17-2016
|
Fantastic

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
317 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMi WiFi Router MiniMi BandMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi T-ShirtMi  BunnyMi In-Ear HeadphonesYeelight Bedside LampMIUI 2016I Love MIUIMIUI 7MIUI 8Awesome!Fantastic!Mi TVMi 4cRedmi Note 3MIUI Fan from MalaysiaXiaomi 6th Anniversary5 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI PolandSingapore BirthdayFan Of MIUI IndiaPokemon Master MedalFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI Fan From VietnamUEFA EURO Medal1300K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Gamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Ringtone Star Android GuruDie-hard MIUI FanMi Story TellerDebate MasterMr. DependableStar Of IconsScroll Of WisdomMIUI Wallpaper ContestTechnology GuruMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorHumor MasterInbox ZeroMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerYouth PledgeForum Contest LoverAndroid ElfMi Lover MedalMIUI FB Follower

16:47, Mar-17-2016
|

Fantastic , sweeps the whole hog.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3
MIUI Version
V8.0.2.0.LAIMIDG
Online time
187 Hours
Send PM

Yeelight Bedside LampMi BandMi Power BankFantastic!Awesome!MIUI 8MIUI 7MIUI 2016I Love MIUIRedmi 3Olympics MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppHappy Valentine's DayHilal Ramadan Pokemon Master MedalI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid GuruMIUI FB FollowerRedmi Quiz MasterRingtone Star MIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMi Story TellerWallpaper ExpertMi Bunny Game Master

16:48, Mar-17-2016
|
Superbl!

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list