Retired Administrator

Sharing Is Caring

Credits
Device
Mi 4
Online time
2264 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMi BandAwesome!MIUI 2015I Love MIUIMIUI 2016Mi 3RedmiMi 2Mi 190000 Forum Members1st AnniversaryMIUI 30 Million UsersMIUI 3rd Anniversary300K Forum MembersMIUI V5 ReviewMIUI English Forum 2013MIUI 4th Anniversary500K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayMerry ChristmasHappy Singles' Day900K Forum Members800K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayI Love Mi BunnyMi Bunny Game Master Best Theme DesignerApp StarMost Popular Forum UserRingtone ExpertWallpaper ExpertApp TalentMi TalentRingtone Star Super MIUI ThemeDebate MasterAndroid GuruMIUI FollowerMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeForum Contest LoverMIUI Resources TeamMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Global Forum 2014Pioneer of MIUI English Forum Humor Master

[Interview] Interview with Iluminouss, one SuperDesign Team!

[ Promote]
9392 72 |
17:26, May-30-2014 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.

Hey MIUIers, today I'm honored to present the interview with one mysterious team on MIUI English Forum--Iluminouss! It's also the first time for MIUI to invite a team to interview! Thanks a lot to AilsaZ giving me this cool opportunity.Iluminouss become famous on our forum because of their many cool themes. I m so excited to be the first to unveil their mystery!
Let‘s start my interview with them, here we go!
PS: We just select three members in Iluminouss on behalf of the whole team to be interviewed! Hope other cool members can forgive me.

110925hai38zd8drqzrvo1.jpg.thumb_副本.jpg
Brief introduction to the three interviewed members(including their role):
1.rezarivani:  real name is Reza rivani zakaria , leader and founder of Iluminouss,  arrange for all members, motivate, give lesson      about the look and help new members to learn from each other to make a display of phones.    (Q1--Q9)
2.petrukgrinder: real name is Fatra Megantara, Iluminouss designer and administrator     (Q10-Q12)
3. fajerij: real name is as'ad samsul arifin, an ordinary member in Iluminouss, but excellent designer!   (Q13-Q18)

Q1: Whats the meaning of Iluminouss? When and how and why was it established? (frompekikz and MikaDee
Wow,Ohk, let me answer one by one. Iluminouss stands illusion magic from anonymouss which means a miracle of the unknown, meaning is a collection of people who have talent or creativity (performances in the field of UI of a mobile phone);
about two years ago in June, in 2012, motivated by the desire to make a group that was based structuring the display of a mobile phone, then mixed with an art, an art that is mixed outlines technology.

Q2: How many members are there so far? Can you tell us the team structure, I mean in management?
We have more than 2000 members now and consists of 8 admins who helped me organize the group, including fajerin and petrukgrinder, but now we are planning to rearrange the management structure because some members are not so active due to their personal matters.

Q3: Where are they from, what about their work, they come for part time job or full time? Their age group?
Where did you get so many questions, lol(I m kidding), they spread all over Indonesia, and abizar ahmad fajerin come from outside Java, about their work I do not know clearly yet, some are currently studying and some are also as an entrepreneur maybe. Maybe the youngest is 12 and the oldest is 30,yeep is amazing junior high school at this era have mobile phone with android.

Q4: Then lets have something private, whats your work, are u married, and your hobby is?
3 months ago I was working in the department hotel food and beverages now I'm waiting for the schedule to work on a cruise ship, yacht name aida so everyday I am now just a freelance job in the computer field.  Hahaha im single, my hobby is pimp my phone, And snap random picture maybe :)) Redmi note enhanched version is my current phone and also my favourite.

Q5:How do you make Ilumiouss unique, any slogan?  (from
sianman)
Always make something different and provide creative innovation. We have different devices, custom roms and desired.We are family, we are iluminouss
and for an extra we had nothing to do with the Illuminati. "No Design , no fun",which is our slogan and we have printed on our tshirt!
IMG-20140530-WA0010_副本.jpg
Q6: Do you have connection with MIUI Indonesia fansite?
For now...  yes im be staff member with pekik wira ahmad , at miui indonesia fansite with iluminouss we work with MIUI Indonesia, because most members using MIUI rom.My current contribution yesterday to join the translation team MIUI rom for Indonesia.

Q7:Is it possible that you Iluminouss design a MIUI theme for Indonesia? What are your future plans for MIUI? (from 4peace and Nanana)
I hope so, indeed, we will try best if possible, and hope we can make an official MIUI Theme for Indonesia. Thanks.
We want to be closer to MIUI, may be made at a branch in Indonesia because Indonesia is also smartphone users who choose to use MIUI very much at all, of course I will help advance MIUI .. and work with MIUI .. a display interface that has many features

Q8: What are the future plans for Iluminouss, you as the leader?
Firstly I must express my sincere thanks to all members in Iluminouss for their support, I wish it can be a group whose members bring a creative, future makes an official site, and meetings are scheduled, become formal and official.

Q9: How can others join Iluminouss, any exams or procedures needed?
I think you are so funny, Derica, no exam actully,hha. Its easy to join us, have a basic knowledge of android, rooting, using basic applications and of course make a nice display in view our eyes, there is a desire that is very important. Join us if anyone want, MIUIers are more welcomed.

Q10: Hi, Fatra Megantara, nice to see you in MIUI Interview, how did you join Iluminouss?Hi, Derica, I m also excited, thanks. Ive been invited by my friend jadisul ,he is also in that Ilumiouss too.. and accepted by Reza.

Q11:When did you show interest in design?
Let me see, yeah, after my friend Jadisul show me photoshop tutorial, I fall in love with it at first sight.

Q12: What design has brought to you, or changed you if possible, in which way?
yep,the challenge for a clipping mask icon one by one and look for the right source for the theme. I need to spend much time to find proper elements and mix them in a proper way. Indeed the challenge makes my spirit, which has changed me a lot in my personality.

Q13: Hi, Fajerij, sorry for keeping you waiting long, when did you meet MIUI and how?

No worry, I m so honored to be interviewed here, thanks so much to MIUI. In 2012 maybe, since I watched a video themes transformers on youtube, I think miui is wonderful, that's what makes me to learn the make theme MIUI.

Q14: Which is your first MIUI theme? How many have you shared so far with MIUIers? And Which is the best do you think?
I didnt count how many themes I've made more than 10, maybe .. and the first theme original  made by me is pac PWT. I created many themes , and I will upload it to MIUI English Forum if I think it is good, and will share with u. I love all of my favourites, they are like my children, LOL, but i m wondering which one do u like, MIUIers?

Derica:I have helped you count, 21 MIUI themes in total!!! What a huge project!

Q15: Whats your hobby besides design?
Oh, I like jazz and playing soccer

Q16: Have you designed on other designer platform beside Xiaomi Designer Website? Any suggestions to Xiaomi Designer Platform?
I have tried to make for other roms, but I like MIUI ROM best, it is relatively easy to create a theme. Other roms to make themes: Cyanogenmod,lewaos,and vibe rom.
For Xiaomi Designer Platform: I think it is great for theme designers, I really appreciate it and especial thanks to guys who are responsible for them,  but I still wish they can speed up the theme checking process, lol.

Q17: Any suggestions to those who want to try creating MIUI themes? Any tips or tutorials to them?
At first, you should learn the theme making tools, like miui theme editor ,9.patch , line by line for xml ,and locations of the image from framework,systemui,etc,actually many forums have shared tutorials to make a theme for beginners .. like xda, kaskus, deviantart,etc, so it is very easy, as long as there is a willingness to learn. Hope more and more will join MIUI Designer Team, No design, no fun. The most important is you can make what you like, that feeling is cool!

Q18: What Ilumiouss means to you? How do you feel in that group?
Iluminouss was born for screen lovers , it is strong, and we are family, even though we just met on facebook and whatsapp, but when we are together we say" we are family and we love our screen" I m so happy to have the chance to join them and work and enjoy with all of the members.

Here is the last secret of Iluminouss! Guess who is who, lol(from left to right)petrukgrinder,rezarivani and fajerin
IMG-20140530-WA0017_副本.jpg

Big thanks to all members of Iluminouss, and special thanks to reza, FM and fajerij for your time and support to me and MIUI!
If you still have questions about Iluminouss, please leave your comment, Iluminouss will help answer one by one, thanks.
By the way, any suggestions to my interview skill are also highly appreciated, leave me message, PLEASE!

ps:

Interview With a Winner MIUI Theme Resources Contest "PETRUKGRINDER" (a cool interview by Glennnugraha in advance, thanks a lot!)
MIUI V5 Free Themes Collection from Iluminouss Fams!! (many thanks to Anjan for his hard work and collection!)

So who is the next person you want to know? Please comment your views.

You can also read previous Interviews:
Interview with Nanana(THE CREATOR OF MIUI ENGLISH FORUM)

Favorite2 Share

Rated by 40 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

moechsyn + 1 Awesome!
kennyanthony8 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
jborlan + 1 Awesome!
FortoszoneID + 1 Fantastic thread!!
Edward.Koo + 1 Fantastic!
i_c3man + 2 Fantastic!
benjo_ben + 5 Fantastic!
simcom86 + 1 Fantastic!
Roussinov + 10 + 3 Awesome!
InfoO2 + 1 Thanks!
SAFI_AFRIDI + 1 Awesome!
Christine_MI + 5 Great!
WirehubMI + 5 Great!
miammiam + 1 Great!
cabow + 1 Fantastic!
oXside89 + 5 gilelundro
omnifora + 1 Fantastic!
Nopi_Ita + 1 Great!
hiksmoeda + 5 Awesome!
X-Venom + 1 Awesome!
Aikloon(阿伦) + 1 Agreed!
xxxmadxxx + 1 mukegile
shoradhi + 1 Awesome!
rocco6 + 5 Thanks!
iAmJKN + 1 Fantastic!
salawat + 1 Great!
r0n!n76 + 1 Great!

Experience +141  Prestige +15  View Rating Log

Platinum Member

iLuminouss Team

Credits
Device
Mi 4
Online time
122 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 6I Love MIUIAwesome!Redmi Note 2Mi 3MIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 4th AnniversaryI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Community VIPMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android GuruScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterMIUI Designer TeamMIUI Follower

17:50, May-30-2014 | From PC
|
This post was edited by petrukgrinder at 17:21, May-30-2014

nice thread and thank u so much for interviewed me and my team derica ..
P.S : if u want to join with iluminouss just sent me PM on Facebook

Retired Administrator

Credits
Device
Mi 4S
Online time
1660 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi Power BankMi MIXMIUI 2015Fantastic!MIUI 6MIUI 7Redmi NoteMi 4iMi PadRedmi 2Mi 2MIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI 4th AnniversaryDiwali Singapore BirthdayMIUI Fan from IndiaThanksgiving DayHappy Valentine's Day500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI IndiaGamer Mi BunnyMIUI News TeamYouth PledgeForum Contest LoverMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Ice Bucket Challenge

18:02, May-30-2014 | From PC
|
Thanks for hard work, Derica. You really did a great job!
@Iluminouss, you guys are amazing.

Administrator

Flashing

Credits
Device
Mi 5X
Online time
6189 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXMi HomeAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 2016Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMi TVMIUI 50 Million UsersThanksgiving DayDiwali MIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI V5 ReviewMIUI 3rd Anniversary2014 ChristmasMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI 4th Anniversary1800K Forum MembersSuper SundayMIUI Fan From Nepal90000 Forum MembersMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Forum AppI Love Mi Bunny2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatOTA FeedbackPioneer of MIUI English Forum Die-hard MIUI Fan

18:03, May-30-2014 | From PC
|
Iluminouss family rocks!!

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
49 Hours
Send PM

Awesome!I Love MIUIMi PadMi 3RedmiMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan from MalaysiaI Love Mi BunnyMIUI FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid Guru

18:05, May-30-2014 | From PC
|
This is cool~~ Wonder if I can be part of the team~~
Thanks for all the hard works "Guru"~!!

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note
Online time
177 Hours
Send PM

Awesome!I Love MIUIRedmi NoteRedmiMi 3MIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI 4th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan 300K Forum MembersDiwali I Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyAndroid GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatYouth PledgeMIUI FollowerMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI Community VIPMIUI Global Forum 2014

18:05, May-30-2014 | From PC
|
Nice thread... most pleasure be interviewed..thank you so much.. we hope support each other too!!

:)

MIUI Honorary Moderator

Credits
Device
Mi2
Online time
369 Hours
Send PM

I Love MIUIMIUI 6Awesome!MIUI 30 Million Users100k Forum Members90000 Forum MembersMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 3rd AnniversaryMIUI English Forum 2013300K Forum MembersMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMid-Autumn FestivalThanksgiving DayAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMost Active MIUIerMIUI ExpertStar Of ThemesMIUI FollowerStar Of IconsMIUI Global Forum 2014Super ModeratorPioneer of MIUI English Forum Super MIUI ThemeMIUI Wallpaper ContestMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeOTA FeedbackMIUI Superstar

18:19, May-30-2014 | From PC
|
So amazing work ~~ I have all my applause for you

Elite Member

Iluminouss Fams

Credits
Device
Mi 4
Online time
547 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMIUI 6I Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI 2015FlashholicMIUI 7Awesome!MIUI 2016Xiaomi Mi 4Redmi 1SMi TV2014 ChristmasMIUI 4th Anniversary1 Million Forum Members300K Forum Members1st AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 30 Million UsersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 100 Million UsersFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu 900K Forum Members800K Forum MembersMIUI 5th Anniversary700K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan 500K Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million Users600K Forum MembersAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI FollowerMIUI Designer TeamMi TalentHumor MasterOTA FeedbackMi Bunny Game Master Super MIUI ThemePioneer of MIUI English Forum Youth PledgeAndroid GuruMIUI Medals CollectorStar Of IconsUpdates LoverDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI Twitter FollowerForum Contest LoverAndroid Elf

18:31, May-30-2014 | From PC
|
yeeahh.... hopefully iluminouss bigger team...

Platinum Member

MI FANS REGIONAL MADIUN

Credits
Device
Mi 4i
Online time
195 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BoxMi KeyI Love MIUIMIUI 2015Awesome!MIUI 6Mi 4cMi 3Mi TVRedmi NoteMi 2Hilal Ramadan Singapore BirthdayMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI V5 ReviewMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI Fan From SingaporeAtaturk MourningThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan from TurkeyFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy Singles' DayFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAndroid GuruMIUI FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI ExpertOTA FeedbackYouth PledgeDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI Global Forum 2014Updates LoverForum Contest LoverMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Medals Collector

18:52, May-30-2014 | From PC
|
nice..i hope iluminouss fams getting big and famous like a bon jovi

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
74 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi Selfie StickMi HomeMi Power BankXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MIUI 7MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIRedmi 4XMi 3Super MondayRocket to FutureSuper ThursdayWomen's Day MedalMIUI 50 Million UsersSuper FridaySuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI SMIUI 2017MIUI Fan From SingaporeSuper Saturday100k Forum Members90000 Forum MembersMIUI English Forum 2013MIUI 30 Million UsersMIUI PCamera Filter Guru MedalHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Font LoverMIUI Forum AppSuper SundaySurge S1Rooster Year of 20175 Million Forum App InstallsI Love Mi BunnyHeart to HeartMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid GuruMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyMost Popular Forum UserMIUI SuperstarMIUI FB FollowerMi TalentYouth PledgeDebate MasterAndroid ElfScroll Of WisdomForum Contest LoverMIUI Expert

18:53, May-30-2014 | From PC
|
Nice thread..
Gogo iLuminouss...

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list