Retired Administrator

Credits
Device
Mi 4S
Online time
1660 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi Power BankMi MIXMIUI 2015Fantastic!MIUI 6MIUI 7Redmi NoteMi 4iMi PadRedmi 2Mi 2MIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI 4th AnniversaryDiwali Singapore BirthdayMIUI Fan from IndiaThanksgiving DayHappy Valentine's Day500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI IndiaGamer Mi BunnyMIUI News TeamYouth PledgeForum Contest LoverMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Ice Bucket Challenge

[Tips and Tutorials] FAQ on Shipping of Xiaomi Malaysia

[ Promote]
5690 8 |
14:26, May-19-2014 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.

Q : Which area in Malaysia do you ship to?

A : Package will be delivered to address indicated in Malaysia, excluding those areas with postcode as following:

10313548_247628445441257_8118928318274896359_n.png

Q : What are your delivery hours?

A : Package will be delivered between 09:00-17:45 hours on working days, and between 09:00-12:30 hours on Saturdays. There will be no deliveries on Sunday or public holidays.

Q : How long before I receive my Xiaomi order?

A : Xiaomi makes every effort to deliver your order within 6-8 working days once the package is shipped out of warehouse. Xiaomi is not liable for any unforeseen circumstances beyond our control which delay the delivery, such as: flight delays, adverse weather conditions, or congestion. In these situations we will try our best to notify you of the delay and inform you on the estimated delivery date.

Q: Do you offer free shipping?

A: Most xiaomi products are shipped free of charge. If your order value is less than the minimum, you will incur shipping costs as follows:

EAST Malaysia - RM 25 shipping fees for orders below RM 80

WEST Malaysia - RM 15 shipping fees for orders below RM 75

KLANG VALLEY - RM 15 shipping fees for orders below RM 70

Q : Is it necessary for me to provide Identification details when I receive the package?

A : No, it isn’t. The authorized / intended recipient will sign the delivery document upon the delivery of the package.

Q: What should I do when I receive the package?

A: All Xiaomi packages are in perfect condition and are sealed at the Warehouse before they are shipped to you. Please check the external condition of the package/box to see if there are any signs of damage,or if the package has been opened during transit. If you are concerned about the condition of the package, please do not sign to accept delivery. Simply hand it back to the courier and we will replace the items for you. Please note that it will take a few days for us to arrange a redelivery. If the product in the box is damaged or missing when you open the package, please contact Xiaomi Customer Service Hotline through 1800 281182 to get further assistance.

Q: Do you deliver to PO Boxes?

A:No, we can only deliver to an address not to a PO Box. Someone must sign for acceptance of the package at the delivery address.

Q: What happens if I have given the wrong delivery address?

A: Once the order has been shipped, we cannot change the delivery address. In casewhere an order has been delivered to an incorrect address, or cannot be delivered, we will inform you by email. Our delivery agents will hold the package for 5 days, and you may contact Xiaomi or delivery agents to arrange for a redelivery. If we do not hear from you within 5 days, the package will be returned to Xiaomi and we will refund your money.

Q : What do I do if the package was received by the wrong person?

A: Please contact our delivery agents or Xiaomi Online Web Chat Customer Support to get further assistance.

Q : Who is your delivery agent?

A : FedEx and UPS are our local delivery agents in Malaysia.

Q: Howcan I track my order?

A: Please track your order through http://www.xiaomi.com or directly through our delivery agents on their websites with your tracking number.

UPS: http://www.ups.com/my

FedEx:http://www.fedex.com/my/

Q : How do I contact the courier if I have a complaint or enquiries?

A : Please contact our delivery agents for service inquiries.

UPS Customer Service Hotline:1800-1800-88 (toll free); 603-5022 5488 (Overseas Dial-In)

FedEx Customer Service Hotline: 180088 6363 (toll-free); 603-7721-1388 (Overseas)

Q : How do I contact Xiaomi if I have any questions?

A : There are several ways to reach Xiaomi Customer Support. Kindly refer to the information below:

Email : service.my@xiaomi.com

Phone : 1800 281182 (toll free); 603-015 4840 7777

Online Web Chat Customer Support

Xiaomi Service Center:

Selangor

# W-10-13, 10th Floor, Melawangi Business Suite,

AMCORP Trade Centre,

# 18, Jalan Persiaran Barat, 46050 Petaling Jaya,

Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia

Contact Number : 603-79542323

Working Hours : 09:00-18:00

Working Days : Monday to Friday

Penang - Georgetown

# Lot 33-4-38, 4th Floor, Perangi Mall,

10100 Komtar, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia

Contact Number : 604-2628211

Working Hours : 10:00-19:00 & 10:00-1400

Working Days : Monday to Friday & Saturday

Perak - Ipoh

# 71A, Jalan Medan Bestari 1,

Bandar Baru Bestari, 31400 Ipoh,

Perak Darul Ridzuan, Malaysia

Contact Number : 605-5487255

Working Days : Monday to Friday & Saturday

Kelantan - Kota Bharu

# Lot 390, 1st Floor, Jalan Jambatan Sultan Yahya Petra,

Seksyen 17, 15050 Kota Bharu, Kelantan Darul Naim, Malaysia

Contact Number : 609-7433633

Working Days : Saturday to Wednesday & Thursday

Note: We will modify the above information from time to time. You can also refer to Xiaomi Malaysia facebook for updates : )

Favorite Share

Rated by 6 people   Experience Reason  

Xiennz + 1 Thanks!
RickkYeZ95 + 4 Fantastic!
Nicky1012 + 1 Thanks!
Edward.Koo + 1 Thanks!
ArchieMiTu + 1 Thanks!
firusi + 5 Fantastic!

Experience +13  View Rating Log

Credits
Device
Redmi
Online time
24 Hours
Send PM

I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan from MalaysiaI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Follower

20:57, May-19-2014 | From PC
|
Dam... us on Penang have to pay extra for the power bank while those in KL get free shipping...

Credits
Device
Mi3
Online time
7 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Follower

00:10, May-20-2014 | From PC
|
Understood now...

Gold Member

Feel Good & Smile

Credits
Device
Mi3
Online time
24 Hours
Send PM

I Love MIUIMi 3MIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI V5 ReviewMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Follower

08:57, May-20-2014 | From PC
|
shagalot replied at 2014-5-19 20:57
Dam... us on Penang have to pay extra for the power bank while those in KL get free shipping...

We hope in future, Xiaomi Malaysia can serve us better. For time being, this the best opportunity to own your Xiaomi devices or any related accessories. Cheers
Mobile Internet = Malaysiaku Indah = MI

MIUI Honorary Moderator

❤ Xiaomi 4

Credits
Device
Mi 4
Online time
1101 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFi RouterMi Power BankMi KeyMi BandMi BoxMi In-Ear HeadphonesFantastic!I Love MIUIFlashholicAwesome!MIUI 6MIUI 2015Mi 3Xiaomi Mi 4Mi 1Redmi NoteMi 2Mi TVRedmiHappy DiwaliMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu 1st Anniversary300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 4th AnniversaryDiwali Singapore BirthdayFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan From Singapore2014 ChristmasHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 100 Million UsersXiaomi 5th Anniversary500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan from TurkeyHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaAtaturk MourningMIUI V5 ReviewThanksgiving DayI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyOTA FeedbackPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android GuruMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeStar Of IconsWallpaper TalentForum Contest LoverWallpaper StarGolden Idea CreatorMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Global Forum 2014Android ElfSuper ModeratorWallpaper ExpertApp StarMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Resources TeamDie-hard MIUI FanMost Active MIUIerHumor MasterUpdates LoverRingtone Star Inbox ZeroYouth Pledge

15:26, Jul-25-2014 | From PC
|
Open Warehouse in Malaysia to shorten the delivery time...

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Galaxy Note3
Online time
155 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BoxMi BandMi KeyAwesome!MIUI 6Fantastic!FlashholicI Love MIUIRedmiMi 3Redmi Note1st AnniversaryMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI V5 ReviewFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaThanksgiving DayHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan from IndiaHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan From SingaporeSingapore BirthdayMIUI 50 Million UsersDiwali Happy DiwaliFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu 300K Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamYouth PledgeStar Of IconsUpdates LoverAndroid GuruMIUI FB FollowerInbox ZeroApp Review StarMIUI Medals CollectorPioneer of MIUI English Forum OTA FeedbackMIUI FollowerMIUI Global Forum 2014Die-hard MIUI FanMost Active MIUIerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat

19:31, Jul-25-2014 | From PC
|
Thank you for the update :)

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM
11:06, Jul-26-2014 | From PC
|
xiaomi service center
Melaka
Service Center Address:
# 182-A, Taman Melaka Raya, 75000 Melaka, Malaysia
Hours of Operation:
Monday ~ Friday (10:00- 19:00) (excluding public holidays)
Saturday (10:00 - 14:00) (excluding public holidays)
Service Center Phone Number:
+606 286 2210

Johor
# L4-65 & L4-66, Digital Valley @ Danga City Mall, Jalan Tun Abdul Razak, 80000 Johor Bahru, Johor Darul Takzim, Malaysia                       
Hours of Operation:
Monday to Friday 10:00-19:00 (excluding public holidays)
Saturday 10:00-14:00 (excluding public holidays)                        
Service Center Phone Number:                                                        +607 228 2211                       

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note
Online time
58 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!Redmi NoteRedmiMIUI 9MIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI V5 ReviewMIUI Fan from MalaysiaRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu Fan Of MIUI IndiaI Love Mi BunnyMIUI FollowerOTA FeedbackStar Of IconsHumor MasterMIUI Medals CollectorMaster Of TechnologyAndroid ElfMIUI Global Forum 2014Android GuruMost Active MIUIer

13:04, Jul-26-2014 | From PC
|
Great! this is very informative. :)
Xiaomi Redmi Note
DropbyMall.com

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi3
Online time
57 Hours
Send PM

I Love MIUIMi 3MIUI V5 ReviewMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan from India2014 Christmas300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 4th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaI Love Mi Bunny

00:31, Jul-28-2014 | From PC
|
thank.. great useful & updating

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list