Reproduce rate
100%
ROM version
Global Stable ROM
Country/Region
India
Description
Please fix the WhatsApps notification bug
1. When you have Bundle of unread messages and a new messenge arrive then it shows only last 7 messenge in unordered war (earlier- lasted) it's means you have to scroll down to see latest WhatsApps messages. it's annoying what we all want is that the order should be latest - earlier (it means latest on top and if we expand notification we got all our earlier Unread messenge)
2. unexpected WhatsApps notification is in notification bar ( I think this is because of story , if someone post a new story it show notification that's not too good)
3. what WhatsApps shows notification like checking for new messages I think it's a background task ?
4. Please you need fixed everything on locked screen notification. it isn't expanded and it's isn't appears in a Group, again if you have Bundle of unread messages then wash and every last 7 messenge appears separately thats too annoying coz it covers your whole screen to clear

5 You need to work hard in notification area ?

It takes time to write and figure out where should be the bug fix this bug ASAP because in India an Android phone without WhatsApps is just only .01%
Steps to reproduce
--
Screenshot
--
Log
--
--
Favorite2 Share

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

I Love MIUISuper SundayMIUI 20 Million UsersSurge S1MiPopDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI KingOTA Feedback6 Million Forum MembersStar Of TechnologyMIUI Follower

14:29, Mar-24-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
I agreed with you 100%. MIUI should really pay attention to improve and fix the notification area like what you've said. Because right now i can see MIUI notification is the worst notification i have ever used compared to Huawei or Samsung or even stock android.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Devices Contest

Author| 13:00, Mar-25-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Quantumguy replied at 2018-3-24 14:29
I agreed with you 100%. MIUI should really pay attention to improve and fix the notification area li ...

yup! I agree but I still don't know development teams had a bit of focus on my issue or not? still Miui team does't show any kind of appearance or assurity

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Devices Contest

Author| 23:42, Apr-16-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
thanks Xiaomi my order of notifications issue is fixed in 9.5.8.0 I hope you 'll remove the last 7 Unread strategy ...

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list