Send PM

[Q & A] no reconnect to car receiver via bluetooth

Close [ Promote]
489 7 |
18:31, Mar-15-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
Comrades, help. I have Mi Note Lte, firmware MIUI9 8.3.9 weekly. Caches dumped, did not help.Since mid-November, firmware has gone that broke my phone's connection to bluetooth radio (two-din nissan 2011, with an orange character display, 6-disc, not restyle). I, in principle, figured out, using the forum 4pda.ru. Some smart guy sewn into the phone by default the password 0000 on bluetooth and removed the password selection dialog. It is treated by installing any programs for transferring files over bluetooth. after installing the program, when connecting to the car stereo, the password prompts the program. I`m connect and calmed down.Then another situation was clarified. Earlier, when I got out of the car for a short while, I was not deaf, the connection was lost, but I chose any subscriber from the phone book of the recorder and pressing "call" there was an auto-connection with the phone. Since November, this feature is gone, the tape recorder gives out "connect fail" at the connection and I can not figure out where to dig? now I'm just jamming and starting the car again, it happens and on the move, to call)) already tired. I want to get developers to fix it, how do I contact them? or already put the firmware October?
Favorite Share

Super moderator

Everything is subjective...

Credits
Device
Mi Note Pro
Online time
1653 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeUnlock MedalMi  BunnyMi BandMi WiFi RouterMi Power BankMi Band 2Mi WiFi Router MiniMi Selfie StickAwesome!MIUI 2015MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016I Love MIUIFlashholicMIUI 7MarshmallowFantastic!MIUI 8Redmi Note 2Mi Note ProRedmi ProMi 4cXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy New YearThanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeMerry Christmas1 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum Posts800K Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI Forum AppMi Live MedalI Love 20161300K Forum Members1700K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI World TourMIUI Lucky Friday1400K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017Olympics Medal900K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalUEFA EURO MedalMIUI 2017MIUI 6th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMi Bunny Game Master Updates LoverOTA FeedbackDie-hard MIUI FanForum Contest LoverWallpaper ExpertMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI FB FollowerYouth PledgeMi Lover MedalMaster Of TechnologyMi TalentTechnology GuruMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Device ExpertDebate MasterPioneer of MIUI English Forum Humor MasterRingtone Star Inbox ZeroAndroid ElfMIUI FollowerAndroid Guru

00:01, Mar-16-2018 | From PC
|
Please post a screenshot of your device specs.

Regards

Click on "reply"

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Mi Note
Online time
49 Hours
Send PM

Mi NoteMi Pad

00:55, Mar-16-2018 | From PC
|
Try this, install in TWRP Bluetooth_7.11.16.zip (2.23 MB, Downloads: 5)

Credits
Device
Mi Note
Online time
3 Hours
Send PM
 Author| 17:42, Mar-16-2018 | From PC
|

Thanks for the help. But I do not really understand how to install it on the phone. if possible, a brief instruction on the steps. 1. copy the archive to your phone. 2. Overloaded in twrp (I can do it!). 3. Apparently, we choose the archive, and what's next, tell me?

Credits
Device
Mi Note
Online time
3 Hours
Send PM
 Author| 17:47, Mar-16-2018 | From PC
|
drakonian replied at 2018-3-16 00:01
Please post a screenshot of your device specs.

Regards

screenshot
Screenshot_2018-03-16-14-44-05-455_com.android.settings.png

Comment

drakonian Yours it's a custom rom, not an official rom. Maybe it's a rom bug.  00:27, Mar-17-2018

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Mi Note
Online time
49 Hours
Send PM

Mi NoteMi Pad

20:53, Mar-16-2018 | From Mi Note
|
dmitry303 replied at 2018-3-16 17:42
Thanks for the help. But I do not really understand how to install it on the phone. if possible, a  ...

4. сhoose archive and swipe to start install, at the and install reboot device to system, check

Super moderator

Everything is subjective...

Credits
Device
Mi Note Pro
Online time
1653 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeUnlock MedalMi  BunnyMi BandMi WiFi RouterMi Power BankMi Band 2Mi WiFi Router MiniMi Selfie StickAwesome!MIUI 2015MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016I Love MIUIFlashholicMIUI 7MarshmallowFantastic!MIUI 8Redmi Note 2Mi Note ProRedmi ProMi 4cXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy New YearThanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeMerry Christmas1 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum Posts800K Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI Forum AppMi Live MedalI Love 20161300K Forum Members1700K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI World TourMIUI Lucky Friday1400K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017Olympics Medal900K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalUEFA EURO MedalMIUI 2017MIUI 6th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMi Bunny Game Master Updates LoverOTA FeedbackDie-hard MIUI FanForum Contest LoverWallpaper ExpertMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI FB FollowerYouth PledgeMi Lover MedalMaster Of TechnologyMi TalentTechnology GuruMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Device ExpertDebate MasterPioneer of MIUI English Forum Humor MasterRingtone Star Inbox ZeroAndroid ElfMIUI FollowerAndroid Guru

00:31, Mar-17-2018 | From PC
|
I close this thread, you can continue the discussion here
Regards

Click on "reply"

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list