Super moderator

JUST DO IT!

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
4607 Hours
Send PM

Mi KeyMi Bluetooth SpeakerYeelight Bedside LampNinebot MiniMagic CubeMi Yi CameraMi HomeMijia VR Play 2Mi  BunnyMi WiFi Router MiniMi T-ShirtMijia Electric ScooterXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Power BankMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Selfie StickMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Kids WatchMi Notebook AirMi MIXMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi TV 70Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMijia Story TellerMi Band 2Mi Power StripMijia Qi CycleMi HeadphonesMi VR HeadsetMijia Walkie TalkieMi BandUnlock MedalMijia Smart PTZ CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestFlashholicAwesome!AnTuTuMIUI 2016MIUI 7Fantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 2015Redmi Note 24 Million Forum MembersRedmi 3SMi 3Redmi 4XRedmi Note 4XRedmi Note 4Mi 4cRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi 3Redmi 1SMi MIXRedmi Note 3Mi TVRedmi NoteMi Max Mi 5s PlusMIUI 300 Weeks900K Forum MembersMalaysia Anniversary1500K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan From Indonesia1700K Forum MembersMi Live MedalMIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan from IndiaMid-Autumn FestivalSingapore BirthdayMIUI Fan from TurkeyFan of MIUI Myanmar1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI Fan From SingaporeXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI GreeceUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan From PhilippinesPokemon Master MedalOlympics MedalDiwali Thanksgiving DayMIUI 6th AnniversaryMerry ChristmasHappy New YearFan Of MIUI IndiaHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From Nepal1800K Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsSurge S13 Million Forum MembersSuper Thursday5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Happy MedalSuper WednesdayMIUI 20 Million UsersSuper TuesdaySuper MondaySuper FridaySingapore Merlion MedalPuzzle MasterAtaturk MourningHappy Holi Medal3500K Forum Members300K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9100k Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryRingolicious Medal90000 Forum MembersMIUI PSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverSuper SundayCamera Filter Guru MedalHappy Valentine's DayWomen's Day MedalI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI Bangladesh2100K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Weekly PollRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI Spain1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017MIUI Drawing TalentFan Of MIUI PolandRooster Year of 2017Happy DiwaliMIUI World TourSummer Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Device TeamAndroid GuruSurprise25 Million StrongMost Active MIUIerMIUI Quick DiscussionApp StarNougatIndonesia Independence DayMIUI FollowerOreoMIUI Halloween 20172017 Annual Awards8 Million Forum MembersTheme TalentYouth PledgeForum Contest Lover7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizStar WarsDebate MasterXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi TalentMi A1Ringtone Star Humor MasterInbox ZeroMIUI G+ FollowerScroll Of WisdomMIUI Medals CollectorApp TalentMi Story TellerJuly 19 MyanmarMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMi Lover MedalMIUI ExpertMIUI KingRedmi Note 5/ProMaster Of TechnologyWallpaper StarSuper ModeratorStar Of TechnologyApp TalentApp MasterPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI SuperstarAndroid ElfDie-hard MIUI FanMost Popular Forum UserOTA FeedbackUpdates LoverMIUI Device ExpertMIUI Photography GuruMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Twitter FollowerRedmi Quiz MasterMr. DependableMIUI FB FollowerTechnology GuruWallpaper Expert

[Tools, Tips & Tutorials] Mi Flash Unlock Tool - Bootloader Unlocking Guide!

[ Promote]
670840 2595 |
18:24, Dec-28-2015 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by feds64 at 19:39, Nov-23-2016

Over-hauled and updated: March 17, 2016.

Lately, it seem the new owners of Redmi Note 3 are getting lost and eventually frustrated without a proper guidance to how to unlock their bootloader. Hopefully, this guide will make the situation more transparent and give a better understanding on how to go about doing it.

NOTICE: This works for both Stable and Developer ROM.

First, register a Mi Account on your device or using your PC / Lappie, I would recommend, that you register using your phone number which will be quicker, but you could also register by email. As shown below:-

A-0 wm.jpg

A-0a wm.jpg

Next, download the Millet Tool or Mi Flash Unlock Tool and launch it accordingly.

UPDATED (Nov. 23, 2016) Mi Flash_Unlock-1.1.1111.11231.zip

One of these situations may happen:-

SCENARIO 1. Either you are accepted on your first trial run, and able to complete the progress of unlocking or;

SCENARIO 2. You just need to make an application and wait for a confirmation / permission to unlock via SMS.

You will encounter, as shown on the illustrations below:-

T-00 wm.jpg

T-01 wm.jpg

T-02 wm.jpg

While validating your account for unlock support, you might encounter as shown below, but be sure to retry once or twice (the validity server might be congested):-

T-02r wm.jpg

You will then see one of two screens to decide, whether you are going forward with the unlocking of the bootloader or to make an application for permission to Unlock the Bootloader, as the following:-

SCENARIO 1. When you see the following screen, you can go ahead to unlock the bootloader. As shown below:-

T-03 wm.jpg

For Unlocking the bootloader, go to this thread:-

UNLOCKING YOUR BOOTLOADER, ROOTED for REDMI NOTE 3 MTK

Observation on the BOOTLOADER UNLOCKED privilege

SCENARIO 2. Should you see the following screen, don’t be alarm or discouraged but to positively, click “Go” and follow the instructions and fill out the necessary application, as shown below:-

T-03e wm.jpg

To apply use this link: To Apply for Unlocking Permission

Unlock page 2.JPG

T-05e wm.jpg

In the following illustration, you have to READ CAREFULLY, the Unlocking Risk on the right side of the page, before embarking to accept the “Millet Phone Unlock Agreement” which may result in your warranty to be "Null & Void”, make a wise decision. Here, you need to fill your name in the first column box, followed with your phone number / email, and finally you have to “State the reason of unlocking” in the big column box, as shown below:-

Note: Strongly advise you to state the real reason for unlocking, if you copy and paste the unlocking reasons of others found on website, your unlocking request will be likely to be rejected or your Xiaomi account will be blacklisted!

T-06e wm.jpg

In the following screen, is an example of my OTP SMS, which you will receive almost immediately, after “Accepting the Agreement” on the previous screen, and follow thru, as shown below:-

T-07e wm.png

Key-in the OTP code from the SMS, and hit enter, as shown below:-

T-08e wm.jpg

You will get the following imagery, which informs you that your application is successfully done and you need to wait for a week or so, and if you do not get any notification, file in a Complaint accordingly, as follows:-

T-09e wm.jpg

FOLLOW-UP: Normally the waiting period is within 2 weeks.

Should you be waiting longer than the stipulated waiting period, please make a Complaint accordingly, at the following links:

For those who have waited more than 12 days, please reply to the following thread with your Xiaomi account number:-

http://en.miui.com/thread-202290-1-1.html

If you have received SMS to unlock but the bootloader is still having problems to unlock due to the following errors:-
  • Couldn't verify device" error when trying to unlock
  • Unlocking process stuck at 50%, "
  • Current account is different from the account info on the device

Please report it on the following link:-
MiFlash Unlock Tool error bugs (Please report attached with your error log) as shown below:-

Bugs.JPG

Report Your Unlocking Error Here ! (Updated on 15/3/2016)

Mi Account - FAQ - Xiaomi

Once you have received the permission via SMS or email, go thru’ the steps from the beginning once again, to double check that everything is ready and the image below will give you an indication to proceed with the actual Unlocking the bootloader, as shown below:-

T-010e wm.jpg

Quick link, to Unlocking your bootloader:-

UNLOCKING YOUR BOOTLOADER, ROOTED for REDMI NOTE 3 MTK

This should answer or at least give you’re the awareness of the situation.

Happy MIUI-ing.

DISCLAIMER: DO IT AT YOUR RISK. Tampering and flashing can potentially bricked or bootloop your device and may face the risk of Warranty Null & Void.

“Solving with simplicity”

Favorite528 Share

Rated by 264 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

Sotyanacun + 1 Thanks!
stivy73 + 1 Thanks!
Modaaaaaa + 2 Fantastic!
Sengy75 + 1 Fantastic!
pavelbhuiya + 4 Fantastic!
dilpo + 10 + 3 Great!
Farbus.Vix + 1 Fantastic!
Anastasiia24 + 1 The download link does not work.
MarcelCintra + 1 Thanks!
kamil85 + 1 Thanks!
Greg_PL + 1 Thanks!
pim077 + 1 <font><font>Благодаря!</f
pomah1981 + 1 Thanks!
mawizzz + 2 Great!
Docargenis + 1 Great!
biktorpogi + 1 Fantastic!
ShweOoMaung + 1 Thanks!
janjanovich + 1 Thanks!
JackDgls + 1 Fantastic!
Vol4ara + 1 Great!
aledimas + 1 Great!
Mweddy + 1 Fantastic!
Maiz94 + 1 Fantastic!
Joohnnie + 1 Thanks!
czepeq + 1 Thanks!
Mr.Pinco + 1 Thanks!
277331 + 1 Awesome!

Experience +349  Prestige +17  View Rating Log

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
141 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi Power BankMIUI 2016Olympics MedalHappy New YearStar Of Technology

07:22, Jan-11-2016 | From PC
|
This post was edited by SimurghBelgium at 07:39, Jan-11-2016

Sorry I was in a foreign country and was not able to reply before today!  

It does not work. I got this red error :

申请理由需要超过10个字符

= Apply a reason with more than 10 characters

I don't understand because I've entered a reason with more than 10 characters !

I used a translator to write the reason in traditional chinese characters and also in simplified chinese characters but same error !

Tried again with shorter reason and it has worked: copy/paste this reason:

我想解開我的紅米手機注3引導程序請

I received the confirmation by SMS instantly !!

Thanks for your help!!

Rated by 2 people   Experience Reason  

Papulya + 1 <font><font>Благодаря!</f
feds64 + 4 Fantastic!

Experience +5  View Rating Log

MIUI9 v7.9.21 Beta Chinese Dev
MIUI9 UNSOLVED BUGS COMPILATION

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
01:56, Mar-25-2016 | From PC
|
This post was edited by prima.dewi at 02:57, Mar-25-2016
Joel\\\'s replied at 2016-3-25 00:59
OMG.......after wait so long for sms now i got error on unlocking process, same like the others. stu ...

i think, many official thread explain....even unlock tool support both developer and stable rom, many case solved by installing  developer rom... i will try unlock with developer rom and let other now if it works.
soon..Edit:
Yes its works....
Used last developer rom.
And i think the most important step is :
WHEN YOU FIRST LOGIN TO XIAOMI ACCOUNT ON SETUP WIZARD, LET DEVICE LOCATION FIND YOU AND DETECT WHICH ACCOUNT THAT CONNECTED TO THIS DEVICE.
SO YOU DONT NEED TO INPUT PHONE NUMBER OR EMAIL, "YOU JUST NEED TO INPUT PASSWORD BECAUSE ACCOUNT AUTOMATICALLY FOUND" .

----- PROBLEM SOLVED ------

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
127 Hours
Send PM

Fantastic!

19:53, Mar-15-2016 | From PC
|
2016-03-15.png

Redmi note 3 PRO
new version tool.....!

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
7 Hours
Send PM
14:44, Apr-22-2016 | From PC
|
UID: 325411085 failed to verify account. I just received the SMS saying my application was approved.
couldnt verify.PNG

MIUI 9 Alpha Team - China

Credits
Device
Mi MIX 2
Online time
112 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi  BunnyXiaomi 6 LaunchMi WiFi Router MiniMijia Walkie TalkieMi In-Ear HeadphonesYeelight Bedside LampMi Power BankMi BoxMi Band 2Mi Kids WatchMagic CubeMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HomeUnlock MedalMIUI 8I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 7MIUI 2016MarshmallowFantastic!Mi 4cMi TVRedmi Note 3MIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From BrazilSuper MondayMIUI Fan From NepalPokemon Master MedalSuper SundayOlympics MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From MyanmarMalaysia Anniversary5 Million Forum PostsHilal Ramadan UEFA EURO MedalFan Of MIUI Greece1300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI Fan From SingaporeXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaSuper TuesdayHappy Holi MedalMIUI 20173 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 100 Million Users1 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 20173500K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9Camera Filter Guru MedalMIUI Happy MedalRocket to FutureMIUI World TourMIUI Lucky Friday1800K Forum Members1500K Forum Members1700K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy DiwaliMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan from IndiaSurge S1Gamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopSummer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewAndroid GuruWallpaper ExpertTheme TalentMi MIX 2MIUI Halloween 2017Most Active MIUIer8 Million Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI FanDebate MasterMIUI Medals CollectorMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Wallpaper ContestMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatUpdates LoverApp StarMaster Of TechnologyMi TalentMIUI FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerTechnology GuruStar Of TechnologyInbox ZeroAndroid ElfMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverHumor MasterRedmi Quiz MasterStar Of IconsScroll Of WisdomYouth Pledge

06:37, Feb-04-2016 | From PC
|
I need Help please!
I dont know what I must Enter ?

IMG_20160203_232618_HDR.jpg

Platinum Member

Sleeping Beauty

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
247 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerYeelight Bedside LampMi  BunnyMi BandMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HomeUnlock MedalMi Band 2Mijia Mi Bunny RobotMi TV 70Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016MarshmallowFlashholicMIUI 8MIUI 7I Love MIUIAnTuTuFantastic!Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestMi 4c4 Million Forum MembersMi Max Redmi Note 3Redmi 3Redmi Note 2Redmi Note 4Mi TV1400K Forum MembersAtaturk Mourning1500K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI IndiaMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI 6th Anniversary1st AnniversaryMIUI SPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI Fan from MalaysiaHilal Ramadan MIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Indonesia1300K Forum MembersMi Live MedalMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI Fan from IndiaOlympics MedalMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI 300 Weeks1700K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversarySuper TuesdayWomen's Day MedalSuper Wednesday3 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017Happy New YearMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI Fan from TurkeySurge S110 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Holi MedalMIUI Font LoverPuzzle MasterRocket to Future3 Million Forum MembersSuper MondaySuper Thursday1 Million Forum App InstallsThanksgiving Day5 Million Forum PostsMIUI Happy Medal1900K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI GreeceFan Of MIUI Poland300K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalMIUI World TourMIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI Marathon MedalI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI BangladeshMerry ChristmasMiPopGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Beta TeamStar Of IconsMIUI Weekly Devices QuizQuick SurveyXiaomi 8th AnniversaryRedmi Quiz MasterDie-hard MIUI FanTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalScroll Of WisdomForum Contest LoverMi TalentHumor MasterMIUI KingApp StarInbox ZeroApp TalentApp TalentMi Bunny Game Master Updates LoverAndroid ElfMIUI ExpertMIUI Twitter FollowerWallpaper StarMi Story TellerMIUI FollowerAndroid GuruMIUI FB FollowerDebate MasterMIUI Medals CollectorMaster Of TechnologyRingtone Star Star Of TechnologyYouth Pledge

06:28, May-13-2016 | From PC
|
I solved this with flash global developer rom (http://bigota.d.miui.com/6.4.28/miui_HMNote3ProGlobal_6.4.28_6e708b095c_5.1.zip )here the screenshoot :  

Success Unlock

Success Unlock

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

lleafar + 1 Thanks!

Experience +1  View Rating Log

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
127 Hours
Send PM

Fantastic!

23:07, Mar-15-2016 | From PC
|
This post was edited by digitalboyz at 00:01, Mar-16-2016
feds64 replied at 2016-3-15 22:56
To be able to get it verified you must use one account at a particular time. You need to logged ou ...

I also try this way...
I'll know if I can
thanks for now

Hi feds 64...!
try another pc... Install new adb driver, log ex novo in tool....
same problem 2016-03-15.png

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
27 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandRedmi Note 3

03:39, Mar-15-2016 | From PC
|
does not work on redmi note 3 pro, thank you Xiaomi

Credits
Device
Mi 5s Plus
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
14:33, Oct-16-2017 | From PC
|
For those who cannot download this link: UPDATED (Nov. 23, 2016) Mi Flash_Unlock-1.1.1111.11231.zi

Can go and download the latest from another thread: http://en.miui.com/forum.php?mod ... mi%2Bflash%2Bunlock

The_Frog + 1 Thanks!

Experience +1  View Rating Log

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S Prime
Online time
5 Hours
Send PM

MarshmallowRedmi 3SMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI Bangladesh1800K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI IndiaMiPopStar Of TechnologyTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalMIUI FB FollowerMi Talent

19:57, Oct-07-2016 | Via mobile
|
hikma19 replied at 2016-10-7 12:39
are you using windows 32bit or 64 bit... and what room you using it... because i always error in 5 ...

Im using windows 8.1 64 bit os, latest developer rom im using. I had same issue like yours. I created a new account with new email id and mobile number as my old account had redmi 3s prime, redmi 1s and mi4 as device. I applied for permmission. I tried to unlock after getting permission but stuck at 50%. Then i tried next 3 days and same issue. Then i waited for a few days and thrn tried again , it got succeeded.

NB: Find service was turned off .

Comment

feds64 Thanks for the info.  09:47, Oct-16-2016

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
20 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandI Love MIUIMIUI 7Awesome!Redmi Note 31300K Forum Members5 Million Forum Posts1400K Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid ElfMi Lover MedalMIUI Wallpaper ContestScroll Of WisdomTechnology Guru

01:03, May-10-2016 | From PC
|
mdpani replied at 2016-5-9 11:44
hai friend,

with locked boot loader , how could you flash china dev rom  using MI flash.

Hi friend,

I have done it using this tutorial by Muz_paray: http://en.miui.com/thread-235865-1-1.html

The biggest issue was to install the drivers, for which you need to disable signature enforcement (the instructions are also in the tutorial).

Hope it helps.

Credits
Device
Online time
28 Hours
Send PM
18:34, Dec-28-2015 | From PC
|
I get can to the registration page too!! Thank you

Super moderator

JUST DO IT!

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
4607 Hours
Send PM

Mi KeyMi Bluetooth SpeakerYeelight Bedside LampNinebot MiniMagic CubeMi Yi CameraMi HomeMijia VR Play 2Mi  BunnyMi WiFi Router MiniMi T-ShirtMijia Electric ScooterXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Power BankMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Selfie StickMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Kids WatchMi Notebook AirMi MIXMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi TV 70Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMijia Story TellerMi Band 2Mi Power StripMijia Qi CycleMi HeadphonesMi VR HeadsetMijia Walkie TalkieMi BandUnlock MedalMijia Smart PTZ CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestFlashholicAwesome!AnTuTuMIUI 2016MIUI 7Fantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 2015Redmi Note 24 Million Forum MembersRedmi 3SMi 3Redmi 4XRedmi Note 4XRedmi Note 4Mi 4cRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi 3Redmi 1SMi MIXRedmi Note 3Mi TVRedmi NoteMi Max Mi 5s PlusMIUI 300 Weeks900K Forum MembersMalaysia Anniversary1500K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan From Indonesia1700K Forum MembersMi Live MedalMIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan from IndiaMid-Autumn FestivalSingapore BirthdayMIUI Fan from TurkeyFan of MIUI Myanmar1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI Fan From SingaporeXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI GreeceUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan From PhilippinesPokemon Master MedalOlympics MedalDiwali Thanksgiving DayMIUI 6th AnniversaryMerry ChristmasHappy New YearFan Of MIUI IndiaHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From Nepal1800K Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsSurge S13 Million Forum MembersSuper Thursday5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Happy MedalSuper WednesdayMIUI 20 Million UsersSuper TuesdaySuper MondaySuper FridaySingapore Merlion MedalPuzzle MasterAtaturk MourningHappy Holi Medal3500K Forum Members300K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9100k Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryRingolicious Medal90000 Forum MembersMIUI PSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverSuper SundayCamera Filter Guru MedalHappy Valentine's DayWomen's Day MedalI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI Bangladesh2100K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Weekly PollRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI Spain1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017MIUI Drawing TalentFan Of MIUI PolandRooster Year of 2017Happy DiwaliMIUI World TourSummer Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Device TeamAndroid GuruSurprise25 Million StrongMost Active MIUIerMIUI Quick DiscussionApp StarNougatIndonesia Independence DayMIUI FollowerOreoMIUI Halloween 20172017 Annual Awards8 Million Forum MembersTheme TalentYouth PledgeForum Contest Lover7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizStar WarsDebate MasterXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi TalentMi A1Ringtone Star Humor MasterInbox ZeroMIUI G+ FollowerScroll Of WisdomMIUI Medals CollectorApp TalentMi Story TellerJuly 19 MyanmarMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMi Lover MedalMIUI ExpertMIUI KingRedmi Note 5/ProMaster Of TechnologyWallpaper StarSuper ModeratorStar Of TechnologyApp TalentApp MasterPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI SuperstarAndroid ElfDie-hard MIUI FanMost Popular Forum UserOTA FeedbackUpdates LoverMIUI Device ExpertMIUI Photography GuruMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Twitter FollowerRedmi Quiz MasterMr. DependableMIUI FB FollowerTechnology GuruWallpaper Expert

Author| 18:53, Dec-28-2015 | From PC
|
moarfish replied at 2015-12-28 18:34

Bravo...

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
58 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 2015Android Guru

20:21, Dec-28-2015 | From PC
|
This post was edited by Defaceo at 20:29, Dec-28-2015
moarfish replied at 2015-12-28 18:34

How you succded? syas something about 10 chars...I write less it still give sme the error, I write mroe still gives me the error:
"Apply reason to the more than 10 characters"

Credits
Device
Online time
15 Hours
Send PM
22:26, Dec-28-2015 | From PC
|
Defaceo replied at 2015-12-28 20:21
How you succded? syas something about 10 chars...I write less it still give sme the error, I write  ...

just translate your reason to chinesse.

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
58 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 2015Android Guru

22:32, Dec-28-2015 | From PC
|
Melkisser replied at 2015-12-28 22:26
just translate your reason to chinesse.

Just submitted it, I hope it unlocks fast. Thank you everyone for the support, you are awsome.

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
58 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 2015Android Guru

22:59, Dec-28-2015 | From PC
|
OK guys, I made it to the application form and applied here http://www.miui.com/unlock/apply.php
Says I have 10 days or to contact them on the forum.
Good luck to us all.

feds64 + 2 Great!

Experience +2  View Rating Log

Credits
Device
Online time
28 Hours
Send PM
23:10, Dec-28-2015 | From PC
|
Defaceo replied at 2015-12-28 20:21
How you succded? syas something about 10 chars...I write less it still give sme the error, I write  ...

I use Traditional Chinese input.

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
152 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFi Router MiniMi Power BankMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BandMIUI 2015I Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI 2016MIUI 7Redmi Note 3Redmi 31 Million Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan from IndiaFan of MIUI Myanmar1st Anniversary3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Drawing TalentHappy New YearWomen's Day MedalUEFA EURO MedalMerry ChristmasMIUI Happy MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyOTA FeedbackMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI FollowerMi TalentMIUI FB FollowerBlack SharkTechnology GuruInbox ZeroAndroid GuruMi Bunny Game Master Ringtone Star Mi Story TellerWallpaper ExpertDebate MasterYouth PledgeForum Contest Lover

23:59, Dec-28-2015 | From PC
|
i don't understand why i cant donwload the app for unlock

Super moderator

JUST DO IT!

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
4607 Hours
Send PM

Author| 08:32, Dec-29-2015 | From PC
|
TeoZrce replied at 2015-12-28 23:59
i don't understand why i cant donwload the app for unlock

It means you are need to wait...

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list