JUST DO IT!

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
MIUI Version
Online time
3583 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi Band 2Mi Notebook AirMi KeyMi HeadphonesMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi BandYeelight Bedside LampMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HomeMi Power Bank 10000MAH Magic CubeMi Power StripMi Selfie StickMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi VR HeadsetMi MIXMi Yi CameraMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMijia Story TellerMi TV 70Mijia Electric ScooterMi  BunnyMi Power BankXiaomi 6 LaunchMi T-ShirtMijia VR Play 2Mi WiFi Router MiniNinebot MiniXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicAwesome!MIUI 2016MIUI 2015MIUI 7I Love MIUIMarshmallowAnTuTuMIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMi TVMi Max Mi 3Mi MIXRedmi Note 2Mi 5s PlusMi 4cRedmi 1SRedmi Note 3Redmi Note 4Redmi 3Redmi NoteRedmi 3SRedmi Note 4X4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 4/Prime/4APokemon Master Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI IndiaHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan from MalaysiaHappy Holi MedalMIUI Drawing TalentSingapore BirthdayDiwali MIUI Happy MedalMIUI 300 Weeks10 Million Forum PostsMid-Autumn FestivalMi Live MedalMalaysia AnniversaryMIUI Fan From NepalSuper SaturdayOlympics MedalSuper ThursdayMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From SingaporeHappy New YearXiaomi 6th Anniversary100k Forum Members3500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Philippines1 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from TurkeyFan of MIUI MyanmarMerry Christmas300K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Font LoverMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI GreeceSuper SundayRingolicious MedalMIUI 990000 Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Myanmar3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan from IndiaSuper FridaySuper Tuesday1700K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI World TourSingapore Merlion Medal900K Forum Members2100K Forum MembersI Love 20161 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017MIUI HalloweenRooster Year of 2017Rocket to FutureFan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper MondayHappy Valentine's Day1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI ItalySuper WednesdayWomen's Day Medal1400K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaThanksgiving DaySurge S1MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI SpainPuzzle MasterHappy Diwali1500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamOTA FeedbackRingtone Star Updates LoverHumor MasterAndroid GuruForum Contest LoverMIUI Follower25 Million StrongTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerDebate MasterPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi TalentYouth PledgeInbox ZeroJuly 19 MyanmarStar Of TechnologyIndonesia Independence DayApp MasterMIUI Medals CollectorMi Story TellerMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeWallpaper StarMaster Of TechnologyApp TalentScroll Of WisdomMIUI ExpertMIUI KingSuper ModeratorApp TalentMi Lover MedalMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI SuperstarWallpaper ExpertMi Bunny Game Master Most Popular Forum UserAndroid ElfDie-hard MIUI FanTechnology GuruMIUI FB FollowerMr. DependableMIUI Photography GuruRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Device Expert

[Tools, Tips & Tutorials] Mi Flash Unlock Tool - Bootloader Unlocking Guide!

[ Promote]
497722 2425 |
18:24, Dec-28-2015 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by feds64 at 19:39, Nov-23-2016

Over-hauled and updated: March 17, 2016.

Lately, it seem the new owners of Redmi Note 3 are getting lost and eventually frustrated without a proper guidance to how to unlock their bootloader. Hopefully, this guide will make the situation more transparent and give a better understanding on how to go about doing it.

NOTICE: This works for both Stable and Developer ROM.

First, register a Mi Account on your device or using your PC / Lappie, I would recommend, that you register using your phone number which will be quicker, but you could also register by email. As shown below:-

A-0 wm.jpg

A-0a wm.jpg

Next, download the Millet Tool or Mi Flash Unlock Tool and launch it accordingly.

UPDATED (Nov. 23, 2016) Mi Flash_Unlock-1.1.1111.11231.zip

One of these situations may happen:-

SCENARIO 1. Either you are accepted on your first trial run, and able to complete the progress of unlocking or;

SCENARIO 2. You just need to make an application and wait for a confirmation / permission to unlock via SMS.

You will encounter, as shown on the illustrations below:-

T-00 wm.jpg

T-01 wm.jpg

T-02 wm.jpg

While validating your account for unlock support, you might encounter as shown below, but be sure to retry once or twice (the validity server might be congested):-

T-02r wm.jpg

You will then see one of two screens to decide, whether you are going forward with the unlocking of the bootloader or to make an application for permission to Unlock the Bootloader, as the following:-

SCENARIO 1. When you see the following screen, you can go ahead to unlock the bootloader. As shown below:-

T-03 wm.jpg

For Unlocking the bootloader, go to this thread:-

UNLOCKING YOUR BOOTLOADER, ROOTED for REDMI NOTE 3 MTK

Observation on the BOOTLOADER UNLOCKED privilege

SCENARIO 2. Should you see the following screen, don’t be alarm or discouraged but to positively, click “Go” and follow the instructions and fill out the necessary application, as shown below:-

T-03e wm.jpg

To apply use this link: To Apply for Unlocking Permission

Unlock page 2.JPG

T-05e wm.jpg

In the following illustration, you have to READ CAREFULLY, the Unlocking Risk on the right side of the page, before embarking to accept the “Millet Phone Unlock Agreement” which may result in your warranty to be "Null & Void”, make a wise decision. Here, you need to fill your name in the first column box, followed with your phone number / email, and finally you have to “State the reason of unlocking” in the big column box, as shown below:-

Note: Strongly advise you to state the real reason for unlocking, if you copy and paste the unlocking reasons of others found on website, your unlocking request will be likely to be rejected or your Xiaomi account will be blacklisted!

T-06e wm.jpg

In the following screen, is an example of my OTP SMS, which you will receive almost immediately, after “Accepting the Agreement” on the previous screen, and follow thru, as shown below:-

T-07e wm.png

Key-in the OTP code from the SMS, and hit enter, as shown below:-

T-08e wm.jpg

You will get the following imagery, which informs you that your application is successfully done and you need to wait for a week or so, and if you do not get any notification, file in a Complaint accordingly, as follows:-

T-09e wm.jpg

FOLLOW-UP: Normally the waiting period is within 2 weeks.

Should you be waiting longer than the stipulated waiting period, please make a Complaint accordingly, at the following links:

For those who have waited more than 12 days, please reply to the following thread with your Xiaomi account number:-

http://en.miui.com/thread-202290-1-1.html

If you have received SMS to unlock but the bootloader is still having problems to unlock due to the following errors:-
  • Couldn't verify device" error when trying to unlock
  • Unlocking process stuck at 50%, "
  • Current account is different from the account info on the device

Please report it on the following link:-
MiFlash Unlock Tool error bugs (Please report attached with your error log) as shown below:-

Bugs.JPG

Report Your Unlocking Error Here ! (Updated on 15/3/2016)

Mi Account - FAQ - Xiaomi

Once you have received the permission via SMS or email, go thru’ the steps from the beginning once again, to double check that everything is ready and the image below will give you an indication to proceed with the actual Unlocking the bootloader, as shown below:-

T-010e wm.jpg

Quick link, to Unlocking your bootloader:-

UNLOCKING YOUR BOOTLOADER, ROOTED for REDMI NOTE 3 MTK

This should answer or at least give you’re the awareness of the situation.

Happy MIUI-ing.

DISCLAIMER: DO IT AT YOUR RISK. Tampering and flashing can potentially bricked or bootloop your device and may face the risk of Warranty Null & Void.

“Solving with simplicity”

Favorite372 Share

Rated by 255 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

kamil85 + 1 Thanks!
Greg_PL + 1 Thanks!
pim077 + 1 <font><font>Благодаря!</f
pomah1981 + 1 Thanks!
mawizzz + 2 Great!
Docargenis + 1 Great!
biktorpogi + 1 Fantastic!
ShweOoMaung + 1 Thanks!
janjanovich + 1 Thanks!
JackDgls + 1 Fantastic!
Vol4ara + 1 Great!
aledimas + 1 Great!
Mweddy + 1 Fantastic!
Maiz94 + 1 Fantastic!
Joohnnie + 1 Thanks!
czepeq + 1 Thanks!
Mr.Pinco + 1 Thanks!
277331 + 1 Awesome!
Masterius + 1 Thanks!
ErlandDN + 1 Thanks!
sjulek666666 + 1 Thanks!
axam09 + 1 Great!
rgeizt + 1 Thanks!
S0ult + 1 Great!
Slawo4444 + 1 Great!
Tybor66 + 2 Fantastic!
uncomment + 1 Thanks!

Experience +327  Prestige +14  View Rating Log

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
138 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi Power BankMIUI 2016Olympics MedalHappy New YearStar Of Technology

07:22, Jan-11-2016 | From PC
|
This post was edited by SimurghBelgium at 07:39, Jan-11-2016

Sorry I was in a foreign country and was not able to reply before today!  

It does not work. I got this red error :

申请理由需要超过10个字符

= Apply a reason with more than 10 characters

I don't understand because I've entered a reason with more than 10 characters !

I used a translator to write the reason in traditional chinese characters and also in simplified chinese characters but same error !

Tried again with shorter reason and it has worked: copy/paste this reason:

我想解開我的紅米手機注3引導程序請

I received the confirmation by SMS instantly !!

Thanks for your help!!

Rated by 2 people   Experience Reason  

Papulya + 1 <font><font>Благодаря!</f
feds64 + 4 Fantastic!

Experience +5  View Rating Log

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
V7.2.3.0.LHNCNDA
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
01:56, Mar-25-2016 | From PC
|
This post was edited by prima.dewi at 02:57, Mar-25-2016
Joel\\\'s replied at 2016-3-25 00:59
OMG.......after wait so long for sms now i got error on unlocking process, same like the others. stu ...

i think, many official thread explain....even unlock tool support both developer and stable rom, many case solved by installing  developer rom... i will try unlock with developer rom and let other now if it works.
soon..Edit:
Yes its works....
Used last developer rom.
And i think the most important step is :
WHEN YOU FIRST LOGIN TO XIAOMI ACCOUNT ON SETUP WIZARD, LET DEVICE LOCATION FIND YOU AND DETECT WHICH ACCOUNT THAT CONNECTED TO THIS DEVICE.
SO YOU DONT NEED TO INPUT PHONE NUMBER OR EMAIL, "YOU JUST NEED TO INPUT PASSWORD BECAUSE ACCOUNT AUTOMATICALLY FOUND" .

----- PROBLEM SOLVED ------

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
V8.2.5.0.MCFMIDL
Online time
125 Hours
Send PM

Fantastic!

19:53, Mar-15-2016 | From PC
|
2016-03-15.png

Redmi note 3 PRO
new version tool.....!

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
V7.2.3.0.LHOMIDA
Online time
7 Hours
Send PM
14:44, Apr-22-2016 | From PC
|
UID: 325411085 failed to verify account. I just received the SMS saying my application was approved.
couldnt verify.PNG

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
V8.0.1.0.LHNCNDG
Online time
93 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi  BunnyMi Bluetooth SpeakerYeelight Bedside LampMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Band 2Mi HomeUnlock MedalMi WiFi Router MiniMi Power BankXiaomi 6 LaunchI Love MIUIMIUI 8MIUI 7MIUI 2016Fantastic!Awesome!Mi TVMi 4cRedmi Note 3MIUI Fan from MalaysiaXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI India5 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From Brazil1300K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan From VietnamHilal Ramadan Fan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Fan From MyanmarHappy DiwaliMIUI Fan From Indonesia1800K Forum Members1400K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersMIUI World TourHappy Holi Medal3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky FridaySuper Tuesday1 Million Forum App Installs1700K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017Pokemon Master Medal3500K Forum MembersMalaysia AnniversaryMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Forum AppOlympics MedalGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopMIUI ReviewWallpaper ExpertYouth PledgeMi Bunny Game Master Die-hard MIUI FanForum Contest LoverMIUI Medals CollectorDebate MasterAndroid GuruStar Of IconsMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Twitter FollowerMaster Of TechnologyMIUI FB FollowerUpdates LoverMIUI FollowerStar Of TechnologyApp StarTechnology GuruHumor MasterInbox ZeroAndroid ElfRedmi Quiz MasterScroll Of WisdomMIUI Wallpaper ContestMi TalentMi Lover Medal

06:37, Feb-04-2016 | From PC
|
I need Help please!
I dont know what I must Enter ?

IMG_20160203_232618_HDR.jpg

Platinum Member

Sleeping Beauty

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
V8.5.2.0.MHOCNED
Online time
239 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Story TellerMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi HomeUnlock MedalMi TV 70Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi In-Ear HeadphonesXiaomi 6 LaunchMi  BunnyMi BandYeelight Bedside LampXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MIUI 7FlashholicI Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8MarshmallowMi 4cMi Max Redmi 3Redmi Note 3Redmi Note 24 Million Forum MembersMi TVRedmi Note 41500K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI Russia1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaOlympics MedalUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI 6th AnniversaryPokemon Master MedalFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From Indonesia1300K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Mi Live MedalMIUI Forum AppMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI 300 Weeks1700K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from TurkeyRooster Year of 20173 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Monthly TalkHappy New YearThanksgiving Day1 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI SpainWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdayRocket to FuturePuzzle Master5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper ThursdaySuper MondaySurge S110 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersHappy Holi MedalMerry ChristmasMIUI World TourSuper TuesdayMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI ItalyFan Of MIUI Poland300K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 20175 Million Forum Posts1900K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalFan Of MIUI BangladeshI Love 2016MIUI Font LoverMiPopGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Beta TeamYouth PledgeRedmi Quiz MasterTechnology GuruForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalStar Of IconsScroll Of WisdomDie-hard MIUI FanMaster Of TechnologyHumor MasterMIUI KingApp StarInbox ZeroApp TalentApp TalentUpdates LoverAndroid ElfMIUI ExpertMIUI Twitter FollowerWallpaper StarDebate MasterMi Story TellerMIUI FollowerAndroid GuruMIUI Medals CollectorStar Of TechnologyMi TalentMi Bunny Game Master Ringtone Star MIUI FB Follower

06:28, May-13-2016 | From PC
|
I solved this with flash global developer rom (http://bigota.d.miui.com/6.4.28/miui_HMNote3ProGlobal_6.4.28_6e708b095c_5.1.zip )here the screenshoot :  

Success Unlock

Success Unlock

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

lleafar + 1 Thanks!

Experience +1  View Rating Log

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
V8.2.5.0.MCFMIDL
Online time
125 Hours
Send PM

Fantastic!

23:07, Mar-15-2016 | From PC
|
This post was edited by digitalboyz at 00:01, Mar-16-2016
feds64 replied at 2016-3-15 22:56
To be able to get it verified you must use one account at a particular time. You need to logged ou ...

I also try this way...
I'll know if I can
thanks for now

Hi feds 64...!
try another pc... Install new adb driver, log ex novo in tool....
same problem 2016-03-15.png

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
25 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandRedmi Note 3

03:39, Mar-15-2016 | From PC
|
does not work on redmi note 3 pro, thank you Xiaomi

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S Prime
MIUI Version
Online time
5 Hours
Send PM

MarshmallowRedmi 3SMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI Bangladesh1800K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI IndiaMiPopStar Of TechnologyTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalMIUI FB FollowerMi Talent

19:57, Oct-07-2016 | Via mobile
|
hikma19 replied at 2016-10-7 12:39
are you using windows 32bit or 64 bit... and what room you using it... because i always error in 5 ...

Im using windows 8.1 64 bit os, latest developer rom im using. I had same issue like yours. I created a new account with new email id and mobile number as my old account had redmi 3s prime, redmi 1s and mi4 as device. I applied for permmission. I tried to unlock after getting permission but stuck at 50%. Then i tried next 3 days and same issue. Then i waited for a few days and thrn tried again , it got succeeded.

NB: Find service was turned off .

Comment

feds64 Thanks for the info.  09:47, Oct-16-2016

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
V7.3.9.0.MHRMIDE
Online time
20 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandI Love MIUIMIUI 7Awesome!Redmi Note 31300K Forum Members5 Million Forum Posts1400K Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid ElfMi Lover MedalMIUI Wallpaper ContestScroll Of WisdomTechnology Guru

01:03, May-10-2016 | From PC
|
mdpani replied at 2016-5-9 11:44
hai friend,

with locked boot loader , how could you flash china dev rom  using MI flash.

Hi friend,

I have done it using this tutorial by Muz_paray: http://en.miui.com/thread-235865-1-1.html

The biggest issue was to install the drivers, for which you need to disable signature enforcement (the instructions are also in the tutorial).

Hope it helps.

Super moderator

JUST DO IT!

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
MIUI Version
Online time
3583 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi Band 2Mi Notebook AirMi KeyMi HeadphonesMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi BandYeelight Bedside LampMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HomeMi Power Bank 10000MAH Magic CubeMi Power StripMi Selfie StickMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi VR HeadsetMi MIXMi Yi CameraMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMijia Story TellerMi TV 70Mijia Electric ScooterMi  BunnyMi Power BankXiaomi 6 LaunchMi T-ShirtMijia VR Play 2Mi WiFi Router MiniNinebot MiniXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicAwesome!MIUI 2016MIUI 2015MIUI 7I Love MIUIMarshmallowAnTuTuMIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMi TVMi Max Mi 3Mi MIXRedmi Note 2Mi 5s PlusMi 4cRedmi 1SRedmi Note 3Redmi Note 4Redmi 3Redmi NoteRedmi 3SRedmi Note 4X4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 4/Prime/4APokemon Master Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI IndiaHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan from MalaysiaHappy Holi MedalMIUI Drawing TalentSingapore BirthdayDiwali MIUI Happy MedalMIUI 300 Weeks10 Million Forum PostsMid-Autumn FestivalMi Live MedalMalaysia AnniversaryMIUI Fan From NepalSuper SaturdayOlympics MedalSuper ThursdayMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From SingaporeHappy New YearXiaomi 6th Anniversary100k Forum Members3500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Philippines1 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from TurkeyFan of MIUI MyanmarMerry Christmas300K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Font LoverMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI GreeceSuper SundayRingolicious MedalMIUI 990000 Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Myanmar3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan from IndiaSuper FridaySuper Tuesday1700K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI World TourSingapore Merlion Medal900K Forum Members2100K Forum MembersI Love 20161 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017MIUI HalloweenRooster Year of 2017Rocket to FutureFan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper MondayHappy Valentine's Day1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI ItalySuper WednesdayWomen's Day Medal1400K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaThanksgiving DaySurge S1MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI SpainPuzzle MasterHappy Diwali1500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamOTA FeedbackRingtone Star Updates LoverHumor MasterAndroid GuruForum Contest LoverMIUI Follower25 Million StrongTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerDebate MasterPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi TalentYouth PledgeInbox ZeroJuly 19 MyanmarStar Of TechnologyIndonesia Independence DayApp MasterMIUI Medals CollectorMi Story TellerMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeWallpaper StarMaster Of TechnologyApp TalentScroll Of WisdomMIUI ExpertMIUI KingSuper ModeratorApp TalentMi Lover MedalMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI SuperstarWallpaper ExpertMi Bunny Game Master Most Popular Forum UserAndroid ElfDie-hard MIUI FanTechnology GuruMIUI FB FollowerMr. DependableMIUI Photography GuruRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Device Expert

Author| 11:25, Mar-14-2016 | From PC
|
bachikho replied at 2016-3-14 07:09
how about 50% issue (have previous account on the phone but forgot password)?

Just read the tutorial completely especially the last part.

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
V7.1.7.0.LHOMICL
Online time
26 Hours
Send PM
18:34, Dec-28-2015 | From PC
|
I get can to the registration page too!! Thank you

Super moderator

JUST DO IT!

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
MIUI Version
Online time
3583 Hours
Send PM

Author| 18:53, Dec-28-2015 | From PC
|
moarfish replied at 2015-12-28 18:34

Bravo...

Gold Member

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
58 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 2015Android Guru

20:21, Dec-28-2015 | From PC
|
This post was edited by Defaceo at 20:29, Dec-28-2015
moarfish replied at 2015-12-28 18:34

How you succded? syas something about 10 chars...I write less it still give sme the error, I write mroe still gives me the error:
"Apply reason to the more than 10 characters"

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
15 Hours
Send PM
22:26, Dec-28-2015 | From PC
|
Defaceo replied at 2015-12-28 20:21
How you succded? syas something about 10 chars...I write less it still give sme the error, I write  ...

just translate your reason to chinesse.

Gold Member

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
58 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 2015Android Guru

22:32, Dec-28-2015 | From PC
|
Melkisser replied at 2015-12-28 22:26
just translate your reason to chinesse.

Just submitted it, I hope it unlocks fast. Thank you everyone for the support, you are awsome.

Gold Member

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
58 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 2015Android Guru

22:59, Dec-28-2015 | From PC
|
OK guys, I made it to the application form and applied here http://www.miui.com/unlock/apply.php
Says I have 10 days or to contact them on the forum.
Good luck to us all.

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

feds64 + 2 Great!

Experience +2  View Rating Log

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
V7.1.7.0.LHOMICL
Online time
26 Hours
Send PM
23:10, Dec-28-2015 | From PC
|
Defaceo replied at 2015-12-28 20:21
How you succded? syas something about 10 chars...I write less it still give sme the error, I write  ...

I use Traditional Chinese input.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
V8.0.11.0.MAHCNDI
Online time
132 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi WiFi Router MiniMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Power BankI Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI 2015MIUI 2016MIUI 7Redmi Note 3Redmi 31 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan from India3 Million Forum App InstallsFan of MIUI MyanmarMIUI Drawing TalentMerry ChristmasHappy Valentine's DayUEFA EURO MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy New YearSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyYouth PledgeAndroid GuruForum Contest LoverMi Story TellerRingtone Star MIUI FollowerWallpaper ExpertDebate MasterTechnology GuruInbox ZeroMi Bunny Game Master

23:59, Dec-28-2015 | From PC
|
i don't understand why i cant donwload the app for unlock

Super moderator

JUST DO IT!

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
MIUI Version
Online time
3583 Hours
Send PM

Author| 08:32, Dec-29-2015 | From PC
|
TeoZrce replied at 2015-12-28 23:59
i don't understand why i cant donwload the app for unlock

It means you are need to wait...

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list