MIUI Resources Team

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
452 Hours
Send PM

Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Yi Action CameraUnlock MedalMijia Qi CycleMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi WiFi Router MiniMi VRMi Power BankMi BandMagic CubeMi KeyMi  BunnyMi VR HeadsetMi MIXMijia Smart ShoesMi BoxMi TV 70Ninebot MiniMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi WiFi RouterMi HomeMi ScaleMi Band 2Mijia Smart PTZ CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 2015MIUI 2016MIUI 8FlashholicMIUI 7Fantastic!AnTuTuMi TVMi Pad4 Million Forum MembersMi 4iRedmi Note 2Xiaomi Mi 4MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 300 WeeksHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan From Nepal1st AnniversaryMid-Autumn FestivalOlympics Medal1700K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaMerry Christmas1400K Forum MembersMIUI S1500K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMi Live MedalMIUI Fan From Vietnam1 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 6th Anniversary5 Million Forum PostsFan of MIUI MyanmarDiwali 800K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from India1300K Forum Members700K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 5th AnniversaryWomen's Day MedalPokemon Master MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI FranceFan Of MIUI IndiaSuper Thursday3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalSurge S1Puzzle MasterSuper MondayMIUI 2017Super TuesdayMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupSuper FridayMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI Australia300K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Font LoverMIUI 93500K Forum MembersSuper WednesdaySuper SaturdaySuper SundayRocket to FutureMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy New YearCamera Filter Guru Medal1900K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalFan Of MIUI SpainI Love 2016MIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI PFan Of MIUI ItalyThanksgiving Day2100K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy Diwali1 Million Forum App InstallsMiPopI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Quick DiscussionRingtone ExpertOreoXiaomi 8th AnniversaryQuick SurveyMIUI Tech SurveyStar WarsHappy 20195 Million Forum Members13 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarMIUI 8th AnniversaryMi Drop2017 Annual AwardsMIUI 10Dual Camera6 Million Forum MembersDiscuss HereMIUI Halloween 2017NougatSurpriseBlack SharkHeart to Heart9 Million Forum MembersMIUI Halloween 2018POCO F1OTA FeedbackMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatYouth PledgeAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertTechnology GuruForum Contest LoverMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMr. DependableMi Story TellerApp TalentStar Of TechnologyMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Twitter FollowerRingtone Star App TalentMIUI Medals CollectorHumor MasterWallpaper ExpertMi Lover MedalMi TalentMi Bunny Game Master Android ElfPioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme Talent8 Million Forum MembersMost Active MIUIerMIUI FB FollowerUpdates LoverRingtone TalentMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI FollowerInbox ZeroDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanScroll Of Wisdom

23:10, Dec-25-2015 | From PC
|
Great review! I'm glad they fixed the buggy CM12.1 and I hope an official one comes out to check out on my Galaxy.

Please let me know what happens to your phones in the same situation on MIUI. It would be interesting to understand where MIUI stands on this feautre. Personally I fell MIUI is not far behind.
There will be a difference but I feel it should be only marginal.

MIUI is definitely not far behind since it is far ahead. When sleeping with the fully charged phone on wifi I lose 0% battery. Compared to any loss of battery when the phone isn't being used and MIUI is the winner. Losing 12% overnight is pretty standard for smartphones so I'm glad it isn't as bad as lollipop was when you could wake up to 30% or more battery loss. (I had a friend that woke up to a dead phone once lol. It turned out his CM12.1 decided to pretend the charger wasn't plugged in and drained the whole night)

The sad part is that was with Doze on? Now I really want to know what MIUI does that saves battery so well. I know Marshmallow eats up more RAM than Kitkat or earlier versions but that shouldn't do that much to the battery. Since I lose about 10-12% on my old Galaxy S3 phone back on Jelly Bean and that was well before Doze came out I just wonder what Marshmallow is doing in the background that it still lose 12% with the new Doze feature on. How much would it lose with it off?

I thought Doze might have been the same thing MIUI did that saves up on battery as much as it does but I guess Google still has work to do.

Comment

BharatG True and good observations!!  11:25, Dec-26-2015

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list