Credits
Device
Mi3
MIUI Version
JHBMIBL31.0
Online time
101 Hours
Send PM

I Love MIUIRedmiMi 3Singapore BirthdayMIUI Fan From SingaporeI Love Mi BunnyOTA FeedbackMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Follower

[News] [Guide] Got an F-Code? Here's how to use it

[ Promote]
15387 49 |
03:02, Mar-28-2014 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by clintonccy at 19:16, May-02-2014

Update: I have noticed many of you have been requesting for F-Codes, now's your chance to win some F-Codes for yourself! Simply participate in our very own MIUI Mother's Day Photo Contest! Read about it here: http://en.miui.com/thread-20136-1-1.html

So you have received an F-Code from Xiaomi Singapore but don't know how to use it to redeem your Redmi/Mi3 from the website? Here's the howto for you to redeem your F-Code and beat the queue to purchase your Xiaomi devices!

Important note: Please read through this guide completely at least once before redeeming your F-Codes as redeemed F-Codes are no longer valid even if the purchase is not completed!

Step 3.png
Step 0: Remember to sign in to your Xiaomi Account before proceeding to do any of the steps! If you haven't, do sign in at http://store.xiaomi.com/sg/site/login?ac=1

Step 4.png
Step 1: Open Xiaomi Singapore's F-Code webpage at http://store.xiaomi.com/sg/fcode, key in your F-Code and enter the CAPTCHA shown. Next, click on "Use F-code"

Step 5.png
Step 2: Confirm that the device listed is the device you are looking to purchase. If its not, return to step 1 and use the correct F-Code to redeem the correct device. Once you have confirmed that it is the correct device, click on "Use F-code" to confirm the redemption of your F-code. Note: Once you have completed this step, the F-Code will be invalidated and cannot be used for another purchase even if you do not complete the order. Make sure that you are completely sure that you are going to make the purchase before proceeding!

Step 6.png
Step 3: Select if you are purchasing the device only or with its Accessories Bundle. Note: Accessories pack is subject to availability and may not always be in stock, if you are looking to purchase the Accessories Bundle with the device, please do remember to check on the Accessories Bundle's availability first!

Step 7.png
Step 4: Once you have selected you choice of purchasing the device with/without the accessories pack, click on "Next" to continue.

Step 8.png
Step 5: If you have any other purchases you are hoping to include in this order, do proceed to add them to cart now. Next, check if all the items in your order is correct. Once you are done checking, click on "Checkout. Note: You must complete payment within 24 hours after clicking on "Checkout" as unpaid orders will be automatially deleted after 24 hours!

Step 9.png
Step 6: Congratulations! You have succesfully redeemed your F-Code! Proceed to complete the rest of the process the same way you complete your usual order. Enjoy your new Xiaomi device!

Have any questions about the process? Do leave your questions below and I'll try my best to answer them!
(I know many of you are going to ask about getting a F-Code, unfortunately I do not have any to give out, sorry!)
Favorite7 Share

Rated by 11 people   Experience Reason  

BryanMing + 1 Thanks!
wongwong12345 + 1 Thanks!
ahwong + 1 Thanks!
fuwafuwa2610 + 1 Thanks!
kaydenHo007 + 1 Fantastic!
ksloh1 + 1 Thanks!
鴻傑clark + 1 Agreed!
Aikloon(阿伦) + 1 Thanks!
cwlykh + 1 Thanks!
Mi-Ti + 1 Thanks!
Hburhani + 5 Thanks!

Experience +15  View Rating Log

Credits
Device
Redmi
MIUI Version
V6.7.1.0.KXDMICH
Online time
24 Hours
Send PM

RedmiMIUI Fan From Singapore

13:46, Mar-30-2014 | Via mobile
|
How to get one?  Can a sg fcode be used to buy from China?

MIUI Honorary Moderator

Strawberry Shortcake

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
V8.1.1.0.MHOMIDI
Online time
632 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi KeyMi BoxMi In-Ear HeadphonesMIUI 6Awesome!I Love MIUIFlashholicMi 3Redmi NoteXiaomi Mi 4Happy Valentine's Day500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI 4th AnniversaryDiwali Singapore BirthdayMIUI 50 Million UsersThanksgiving DayHappy Singles' DayMIUI Halloween300K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliMid-Autumn FestivalSummer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyGFX TeamInbox ZeroAndroid ElfSuper ModeratorPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI Community VIPMIUI Photography GuruMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI FB FollowerUpdates LoverHumor MasterAndroid Guru

10:00, Mar-31-2014 | From PC
|
Tamizhan replied at 2014-3-30 13:46
How to get one?  Can a sg fcode be used to buy from China?

F-Code will be given at times from XiaomiSG staffs. (: Or could be from the forum in the future.
And no, SG F-Code cannot be used to buy things from China. Each F-Code is coded based on country and the items that you can purchase.

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Redmi
MIUI Version
KXDMIBH34.0
Online time
28 Hours
Send PM

I Love MIUIMi 3RedmiMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI 50 Million UsersI Love Mi BunnyMIUI FollowerAndroid GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatPioneer of MIUI English Forum

22:23, Mar-31-2014 | From PC
|
Basically f code is for jumping q to buy a mobile device

Administrator

Flashing

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
Online time
5711 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXMi HomeAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 2016Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMi TVMIUI 50 Million UsersThanksgiving DayDiwali MIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI V5 ReviewMIUI 3rd Anniversary2014 ChristmasMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI 4th Anniversary1800K Forum MembersSuper SundayMIUI Fan From Nepal90000 Forum MembersMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Forum AppI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatOTA FeedbackPioneer of MIUI English Forum Die-hard MIUI Fan

14:54, Apr-04-2014 | From PC
|
Great guide! How many of you want a F-code?

MIUI Honorary Moderator

Strawberry Shortcake

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
V8.1.1.0.MHOMIDI
Online time
632 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi KeyMi BoxMi In-Ear HeadphonesMIUI 6Awesome!I Love MIUIFlashholicMi 3Redmi NoteXiaomi Mi 4Happy Valentine's Day500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI 4th AnniversaryDiwali Singapore BirthdayMIUI 50 Million UsersThanksgiving DayHappy Singles' DayMIUI Halloween300K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliMid-Autumn FestivalSummer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyGFX TeamInbox ZeroAndroid ElfSuper ModeratorPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI Community VIPMIUI Photography GuruMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI FB FollowerUpdates LoverHumor MasterAndroid Guru

16:47, Apr-04-2014 | From PC
|
Nanana replied at 2014-4-4 14:54

I wanna have a F-code ~~~ *dance* if there are for accessories.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi3
MIUI Version
JHBMIBL31.0
Online time
101 Hours
Send PM

I Love MIUIRedmiMi 3Singapore BirthdayMIUI Fan From SingaporeI Love Mi BunnyOTA FeedbackMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Follower

Author| 23:42, Apr-04-2014 | From PC
|

Too many of us!

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
JHBSGBD16.0
Online time
92 Hours
Send PM

Mi In-Ear HeadphonesFlashholicAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 2015Mi 3MIUI 50 Million Users300K Forum MembersDiwali Happy Singles' DayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI V5 ReviewMIUI Fan From SingaporeHappy DiwaliMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 4th AnniversaryAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyPioneer of MIUI English Forum OTA FeedbackMIUI FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfAndroid GuruUpdates Lover

22:24, Apr-05-2014 | From PC
|
I want a F-code!

Retired Administrator

Credits
Device
Mi 4S
MIUI Version
Online time
1660 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi Power BankMi MIXMIUI 2015Fantastic!MIUI 6MIUI 7Redmi NoteMi 4iMi PadRedmi 2Mi 2MIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI 4th AnniversaryDiwali Singapore BirthdayMIUI Fan from IndiaThanksgiving DayHappy Valentine's Day500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI IndiaGamer Mi BunnyMIUI News TeamYouth PledgeForum Contest LoverMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Ice Bucket Challenge

20:26, Apr-10-2014 | From PC
|
Thanks for the work, dear.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note
MIUI Version
V7.5.2.0.KHDMIDE
Online time
45 Hours
Send PM

Mi Portable WiFiMi KeyMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Power BankI Love MIUIAwesome!Redmi NoteMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeSingapore BirthdayMIUI V5 ReviewI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMIUI Medals CollectorOTA FeedbackAndroid GuruMIUI Follower

18:57, Apr-16-2014 | From PC
|

I would love to have an F-code!!! And use it but... I don't have one

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list