Elite Member

I love My Love, Mi3.

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
285 Hours
Send PM

Fantastic!Awesome!FlashholicI Love MIUIMi 3RedmiMi 2Mi 1Mi TVMIUI 30 Million UsersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI English Forum 2013500K Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 4th Anniversary300K Forum Members100k Forum MembersMIUI Fan from India90000 Forum MembersDiwali Alpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyPioneer of MIUI English Forum OTA FeedbackAndroid ElfMIUI FollowerMIUI Global Forum 2014Humor MasterAndroid GuruMIUI Community VIP

16:22, Mar-14-2014 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +2

GOOD UPDATE AFTER ALL..

Elite Member

I love My Love, Mi3.

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
285 Hours
Send PM

Fantastic!Awesome!FlashholicI Love MIUIMi 3RedmiMi 2Mi 1Mi TVMIUI 30 Million UsersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI English Forum 2013500K Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 4th Anniversary300K Forum Members100k Forum MembersMIUI Fan from India90000 Forum MembersDiwali Alpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyPioneer of MIUI English Forum OTA FeedbackAndroid ElfMIUI FollowerMIUI Global Forum 2014Humor MasterAndroid GuruMIUI Community VIP

19:09, Mar-19-2014 | From PC
|
This post was edited by Disturbed™ at 11:11, Mar-19-2014
El_Pako87 replied at 2014-3-19 14:48
@Disturbed™

I said thanks, I always say thanks to the Devs. However, I would be liar saying that I ...

Dear Dear..

I have an offer for you... If you want.. JOIN THE DEV TEAM and give your best to us..

Come on.... Why you are just complaining about new things... " I want this, I Want that" or " I want that new one in my Mobile". You must have patience. Devs are not only supporting 1 device. They have their own life, family & mobile... Wait... I said Mobile..?? Even they don't have V6 in their mobile.. If they could have, they do.. Pls Pls...Don't flame this one.. MIUI always fulfull the expectations of users. But as I always say, Patience is Virtue.
About sticky thread, we had nothing did with that.. Thats Forum related thing. It expired and hence unsticked.

Elite Member

I love My Love, Mi3.

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
285 Hours
Send PM

00:26, Mar-20-2014 | From PC
|
El_Pako87 replied at 2014-3-19 17:40
If a have a problem with my car and I brig it to the mechanic I expect that he will solve the prob ...

If you have a car with 1000CC and wanna ride it like New Mercedes Benz then its a problem of that Mechanic??
You bought a fine mobile a year back and wanna update it like newest one.? So, in that sense you need to wait.

Devs are quiet capable to handle all kinda situations but it depends what kinda problem it is.

Wait hold on... I am not paying by anyone here.. MIUI is free community and Devs are working without paying anything here.. nobody is paying here to anyone... This community is to serve all kinda users not to a customer.

About families, you aren't saying to not to work for whole night but check your replies, you are forcing Devs to work whole night.

In MIUI, there is no obligations for providing you such kinda solutions on your ways..

In Last I will again say, Better to join us like we are doing. Else, you are happy as you are already..

Elite Member

I love My Love, Mi3.

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
285 Hours
Send PM

13:20, Mar-20-2014 | From PC
|
El_Pako87 replied at 2014-3-19 22:31
Actually the MI2s is not a 1000CC car, that's for sure, as you can see other snapdragon 600, even s ...

I would suggest you to wait as we are doing. V6 will be released on its time. SO PLEASE...

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list