Always here to help ya...

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
1106 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Band 2Mijia Story TellerMi Selfie StickXiaomi 6 LaunchMagic CubeUnlock MedalMi HomeYi Action CameraMijia Smart ShoesMi Power BankMi BandYeelight Bedside LampMi WiFi Router MiniNinebot MiniMi HeadphonesMi Kids WatchMijia Qi CycleMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 2015MIUI 8MIUI 7MarshmallowMIUI 2016Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMi TVRedmi 3SMi 4cRedmi 3Redmi 24 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From BrazilSuper SundayMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI 300 Weeks1400K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaMid-Autumn FestivalOlympics MedalSurge S1Xiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy New YearMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI 20 Million UsersHappy Valentine's DayFan of MIUI MyanmarMerry ChristmasMIUI Fan From VietnamPokemon Master MedalUEFA EURO Medal1300K Forum Members5 Million Forum PostsMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Forum AppSuper TuesdayMIUI Font LoverMIUI SWomen's Day MedalSuper MondayFan Of MIUI IndiaRooster Year of 20173 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017Super Wednesday10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Happy MedalPuzzle Master90000 Forum Members3500K Forum Members5 Million Forum App Installs3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayRocket to Future1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky FridayHappy DiwaliMIUI 7th Anniversary1900K Forum MembersDiwali Fan Of MIUI Bangladesh1800K Forum MembersMi Live MedalMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 9MIUI Marathon MedalI Love 2016Thanksgiving Day2100K Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopMIUI Device TeamMIUI Beta TeamNougatDebate MasterMIUI Quick Discussion10 Million Forum MembersMi Bunny Game Master Android ElfAndroid Guru8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMi TalentXiaomi 8th AnniversaryStar Wars2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Follower7 Million Forum MembersScroll Of WisdomMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruIndia Independence DayStar Of TechnologyMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengePioneer of MIUI English Forum Updates LoverTheme TalentMaster Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalWallpaper Expert6 Million Forum MembersMi Story TellerMIUI Medals CollectorHumor MasterMIUI FB FollowerForum Contest LoverInbox ZeroMIUI G+ FollowerYouth PledgeMIUI Twitter Follower

[Quick Discussion] [MIUI QUICK Discussion #4] Which Display Type Is Better: AMOLED Vs IPS LCD?

[ Promote]
43851 1223 |
15:26, Feb-08-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by justzzshadz at 15:27, Feb-15-2018

Hello MIUI Fans,
One of the many choices you have when buying a new smartphone is Display Type. There are two major technologies on the market, AMOLED (or Super AMOLED) and IPS LCD, and both have their advantages and disadvantages. Here we'll explain exactly what you need to know about them without going too far into the complex technicalities of each approach.

AMOLED

AMOLED (Active Matrix Organic Light-Emitting Diode) technology is now often seen in its next-generation Super AMOLED guise. With these displays, individual pixels are lit separately (that's the active matrix bit) on top of a thin film transistor (TFT) array that passes electricity through organic compounds (that's the OLED bit). It's a newer technology than IPS LCD and improves on it in some areas while still lagging behind in others.

At its heart OLED technology uses anodes and cathodes for electron flow through a very thin film; brightness is determined by the strength of the electron current. Color is controlled by the tiny red, green and blue light-emitting diodes built into the display. The best way of understanding it is to think of each pixel as its own independently colored, miniature light bulb on the screen.Colors are typically brighter with AMOLED and Super AMOLED, and blacks are darker because portions of the screen can be effectively turned off. This also leads to a theoretical improvement in battery life, but that depends on exactly how you're using the screen (if all the pixels are lit all the time, the inverse can be true with AMOLED being more power-hungry than IPS LCD).

AMOLED traditionally suffered from "burn in," where pixel quality degraded over time, though this is becoming less of a problem as the technology improves. Also in the negative column, they cost more to produce and can appear less sharp when viewed at very close range.

Samsung is Super AMOLED's biggest fan, and you'll often find its phones being talked about in terms of the vibrancy and vividness of the colors – that's Super AMOLED at work. The technology scores highly for gorgeous-looking colors and very deep blacks.The key difference between Super AMOLED and the standard AMOLED (often used by the likes of Motorola) is that the former integrates touch sensors in the display itself, removing the need for an extra layer and often allowing for an overall thinner device.

Generally speaking Super AMOLED also offers better brightness and battery life, though again manufacturers are working hard to minimize the difference with their own improvements.

IPS LCD

In the other corner of the ring we have IPS LCD, or In-Plane Switching Liquid Crystal Display – as Super AMOLED is an upgrade on plain old AMOLED, so IPS LCD improves on the venerable (TFT) LCD technology. The mighty iPhone uses IPS LCD and from the manufacturers' point of view it's cheaper to produce, which is a bonus.

In essence, LCD uses polarized light which is then run through a color filter. Horizontal and vertical filters on either side of the liquid crystals control the brightness and whether or not each pixel is on or off. With the backlight included, the handsets are usually thicker – though as with many of these points progress is being made to fix that (and Apple's latest iPhones are notable exceptions).All the pixels are backlit to some extent while the device is on, however, even the black ones. This means contrast and blackness can suffer (if you're watching a movie set in deep space, for example). On the upside, pixels can give the impression of being packed more closely together, aiding sharpness and clarity (something Apple is very keen on). IPS LCD is often spoken of as offering more natural colors; AMOLED screens can sometimes look a little over-saturated.

Viewing angles often aren't quite as good on IPS LCD as they are on AMOLED, broadly speaking, and again its the backlight to blame. On the other hand whites tend to come out better – the whites on an AMOLED screen can sometimes come across as slightly yellowy. Photographers tend to opt for IPS LCD displays as they show colours more accurately.

So, what is your opinion? Please share your views and opinion and win ''MIUI Quick Discussion'' Medal!

10-20 Best Replies will be sticked and will be rewarded 'MIUI Quick Discussion' medal.

Previous Discussions            

Special Thanks to Admin ma'am @candicesu for her continuous support and encouragement, MIUI Quick Discussion Team for their support. Also Thanks to all the viewers and participant of MIUI Quick Discussion.

Which Display Type Is Better: AMOLED or IPS LCD Display &  Why?
Single-option Poll, 4464 members voted
73.34% 3274
22.56% 1007
1.41% 63
2.69% 120
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite42 Share

Rated by 38 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

SaiTyson + 10 + 3 Great!
MadMan_x + 5 Great!
4RSZh67U + 1 Great!
lavrynua + 1 Fantastic!
Lenar2207 + 1 Great!
Lelele22 + 1 Awesome!
戰士69 + 2 Agreed!
sampathmadurai + 5 Fantastic!
ydd0ras + 5 Thanks!
blackfirefly434 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
MitjaGagin + 1 Great!
Rahul2312 + 4 Fantastic!
mahbub_asif + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
crazyindian + 2 Thanks!
oz00ms3 + 1 Great!
19071987Til! + 1 Fantastic!
fishstinks + 2 Great!
Ayavrik + 1 Awesome!
hearthekker + 4 Fantastic!
pkpn1976 + 1 Agreed!
feds64 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
maks1990 + 2 Thanks!
GangbuzzCrew + 5 Thanks!
Katrix + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
p8z68ud2h + 5 Thanks!
Mi4i_Eric + 2 Awesome!
dobriy_putnik + 2 Thanks!

Experience +165  Prestige +32  View Rating Log

⚡⚡Enforcer⚡⚡

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
5793 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Power StripMi Kids WatchMi HomeMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HeadphonesMi  BunnyMi TV 70Mi Power BankMi T-ShirtMi BandMi Notebook AirUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMagic CubeMi Band 2Mi BoxXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8Awesome!Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMarshmallowAnTuTuFlashholicMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI IndiaRooster Year of 2017Happy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 20 Million UsersSurge S1Singapore Merlion MedalSuper FridayRocket to FutureMerry ChristmasI Love 20161st AnniversaryMIUI Weekly PollHappy Singles' DayFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI SpainXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million UsersMi Live MedalMIUI World Tour10 Million Forum PostsMIUI PFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 100 Million Users3 Million Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryXiaomi 5th Anniversary90000 Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppHappy Holi Medal300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Russia500K Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 9Super ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopMIUI Device Team25 Million StrongIndia Independence Day9 Million Forum MembersMIUI Twitter FollowerInbox ZeroDebate MasterIndonesia Independence DayOreoMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz5 Million Forum MembersMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology Guru2017 Annual AwardsMIUI SuperstarBlack SharkQuick SurveyXiaomi 8th AnniversaryHumor MasterAndroid ElfUpdates LoverMIUI ExpertMIUI Device ExpertOTA FeedbackYouth PledgeScroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalTheme TalentMaster Of TechnologyRingtone Star Mi TalentMIUI G+ FollowerMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorStar Of TechnologyMIUI KingForum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerMIUI Halloween 2017

01:15, Feb-14-2018 | From PC
|
Undoubtedly, AMOLED or Super AMOLED Display is far more better and advanced...Because of Excellent clarity,Excellent viewing angles,Deep blacks and excellent contrast ratio as individual pixels can be turned off as in technical aspect, making it well suited for HDR Mode in Camera,also last but not least Good energy efficiency and thinness of AMOLED display also produces brighter luminescence,which means vibrant images.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
92 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Story TellerMi TV 70Mi Kids WatchMi HeadphonesUnlock MedalMi  BunnyMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi VR HeadsetMi Band 2Mi Power StripXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8FlashholicAwesome!Xiaomi Mi 44 Million Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalMi Live Medal2100K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Poll1500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaDiwali Mid-Autumn FestivalFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1800K Forum Members1700K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliI Love 2016Xiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 6th Anniversary1900K Forum MembersMIUI PMIUI World TourSuper SundayHappy Singles' DayMIUI 300 WeeksSuper TuesdayRocket to Future3500K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9300K Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI Font LoverMIUI Forum AppSuper SaturdayHappy Holi MedalSuper MondayHappy Valentine's DayRooster Year of 2017MIUI SCamera Filter Guru MedalFan Of MIUI RussiaMerry ChristmasMIUI 20 Million Users1st AnniversaryThanksgiving Day1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from TurkeyHappy New YearMIUI 2017Super WednesdayFan Of MIUI IndiaGamer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewNougatBlack SharkSurpriseStar Wars8 Million Forum Members9 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Weekly Devices QuizTheme TalentMi Story TellerMIUI ExpertAndroid ElfAndroid GuruHumor MasterMIUI Medals CollectorScroll Of Wisdom2017 Annual AwardsPioneer of MIUI English Forum Updates LoverMIUI KingApp TalentDebate MasterTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverMi TalentMIUI FollowerInbox ZeroDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of Technology

05:10, Feb-14-2018 | From PC
|
IPS since You dont need to worry about "burn out" of the screen. And that burn out is typical for the AMOLED screens. I dont care about black color on IPS which in fact is more grayish than on amoled :)

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
Online time
52 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth HeadsetI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!MIUI Weekly PollMIUI 9MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI SRocket to FutureMIUI Happy MedalHappy New YearGamer Mi BunnyXiaomi 8th AnniversarySurpriseStar Of TechnologyMIUI Weekly Devices QuizOTA FeedbackMi Lover MedalAndroid Elf7 Million Forum MembersMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI FollowerMi Story TellerMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Quick Discussion

06:34, Feb-14-2018 | From PC
|
This post was edited by IvanavI at 06:36, Feb-14-2018

I own a Mi 5s (IPS) and there is also a Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 (Super AMOLED) in the house. The devices are still fairly modern, they were released within a couple of months from each other, they fall into the same price range, they have roughly the same screen size and the same resolution, so they are good candidates for comparison.

The result, I think I speak both for myself and the owner of the A5, is that there is very little to choose between the two. Sharpness, brightness, contrast, colours, viewing angles... It's all pretty close. The picture on the A5 looks like it's a bit closer to the front of the glass than on the Mi 5S, but it's not a huge difference; the colours on the Mi 5S, on the other hand, do look more natural (and not at all dull!) compared to the A5. In fact, the screen of my Mi 5S (among other things) left quite an impression on a Galaxy S8 owner recently.

So, while they don't put out identical picture, the differences are really not that big. One might say "See this little discrepancy between the two? To me, that is really important!", and therefore prefer one over the other, but other than that, it's really, really close.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
4 Hours
Send PM

Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices Contest4 Million Forum MembersSuper Thursday1500K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 9Rocket to FutureSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Weekly Devices QuizXiaomi 8th AnniversarySurpriseMi Bunny Game Master MIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalAndroid GuruForum Contest Lover

10:29, Feb-14-2018 | From Redmi Note 3
|
both AMOLED and IPS also drains battery fast.....

OLED is still the best, no need backlight, pixel by pixel control independently(colour more accurate, dark is pure dark)

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
18:58, Feb-17-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Both have advantages but amoled looks better and that is most peoples main concern with screens.  I would add that power management is important to me i want to to have the best possible battery life. Amoled in theory is better than ips lcd in this respect because it turns off pixels to create the blacks.  But in real life i have found that ips lcd phones seem to have better battery life.  

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
22:51, Feb-17-2018 | From Mi Note 2
|
AMOLED is really better for pictures and vídeos, IPS still works better under the Sun because It is brightness. I prefer AMOLED display for a normal use.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
34 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Smart PTZ CameraUnlock MedalMi ScaleMi MIXMijia Walkie TalkieMi  BunnyAwesome!Fantastic!I Love MIUIMarshmallowFlashholicRedmi Note 4XRocket to Future10 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App Installs2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 2017MIUI Weekly PollMIUI 7th Anniversary300K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI Lucky FridaySuper MondayMIUI SHappy New YearMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI PGamer Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi Bunny2017 Annual AwardsDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Weekly Devices QuizNougatForum Contest Lover6 Million Forum MembersOreoTheme TalentMIUI Halloween 2017Star Of TechnologyIndonesia Independence DayScroll Of WisdomStar WarsRingtone Expert25 Million StrongDebate MasterMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid GuruMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruMr. Dependable

02:03, Feb-18-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
As crazy as it sounds, I prefer LCD compared to AMOLED. I find that "punchy" color of AMOLED distracting, even on mildest setting. It is just too saturated and put unnecessary strain to my eyes. Lastly, I always have screen burn in with AMOLED.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
22 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMi HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!Marshmallow1 Million Forum App Installs2100K Forum MembersMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017MIUI 9Rocket to FutureSurge S1MIUI Happy MedalHappy Valentine's DayOTA FeedbackMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz8 Million Forum MembersScroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfMIUI FollowerAndroid GuruUpdates Lover

14:47, Feb-18-2018 | From Mi 6
|
Markota replied at 2018-2-14 13:26
AMOLED is much better.

Why bad Amoled for eyes ?
Answer here...
https://youtu.be/sJaOaPtJPHY

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM

FlashholicI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 50 Million UsersSuper SundayRocket to FutureMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Lucky FridayHappy New YearMerry ChristmasMIUI 9MiPopXiaomi 8th AnniversarySurpriseForum Contest LoverAndroid ElfBlack SharkMIUI Quick DiscussionMi Lover MedalOTA FeedbackMr. DependableMIUI G+ Follower2017 Annual Awards

09:23, Feb-19-2018 | From Mi 5s
|
Both can suffer screen burn-ins. I've been a galaxy s5 and s6 (SUPER AMOLED) user before I switched to Mi5s (IPS LCD) and I've experienced both.  Though amoleds offer brighter and more vivid colors but prices for handsets with amoleds are really expensive like samsung's flagships. Unlike my Mi5s, it only costs half the price than any other flagship but with the same powerful processors, beauty, etc. My main point though is that with other brands' flagships, eventually phones become deffective as time goes by normally in 3-5 years and also, by that 3-5 years time, you would have upgraded to a new phone already. All in all, you're actually getting new phones and flagship phones but with Xiaomi's, you'd get the same powerful phones at half the price of its competitors.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4X
Online time
169 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth HeadsetMagic CubeMi Power BankXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI Lucky FridaySuper TuesdaySuper WednesdaySuper SaturdayMIUI SWomen's Day MedalMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI Russia3500K Forum MembersHappy New YearRocket to FutureMIUI Happy MedalHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 9Summer Mi BunnyForum Contest Lover8 Million Forum MembersTheme TalentDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Medals Collector5 Million Forum Members7 Million Forum MembersStar WarsMost Active MIUIerStar Of TechnologyMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatPioneer of MIUI English Forum Scroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Halloween 2017Mi Story TellerMIUI Quick Discussion

00:21, Feb-14-2018 | From PC
|
I often read from the smartphone screen at night. For me AMOLED is better with his true black color.

Supreme Member

HAPPY TO HELP ANYTHINGS!

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S Prime
Online time
842 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HeadphonesXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi ScaleMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Notebook AirMagic CubeMi VRMijia Story TellerYi Action CameraUnlock MedalMi MIXMi Band 2Mijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyMi BoxMi BandMi HomeMi T-ShirtMi TV 70Ninebot MiniMi Kids WatchMi WiFi RouterMi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia VR Play 2Mi Power BankMijia Smart ShoesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI 8AnTuTuFlashholicAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowRedmi Note 4XMi TVMi 4iMi Note 24 Million Forum MembersPuzzle Master90000 Forum MembersRingolicious MedalFan Of MIUI Russia300K Forum MembersMIUI 2017MIUI World TourRocket to FutureWomen's Day MedalSuper MondayRooster Year of 20171700K Forum MembersSuper TuesdayFan Of MIUI Ukraine5 Million Forum App Installs10 Million Forum Posts3500K Forum MembersSuper WednesdaySuper ThursdayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 9Happy Diwali1st AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI IndiaSuper FridayMIUI Fan from TurkeyFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI PMIUI 20 Million UsersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI SSurge S1Fan Of MIUI SpainMerry ChristmasHappy New YearHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy Singles' DayMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI Forum AppMIUI Weekly PollSuper SundayXiaomi 5th Anniversary100k Forum MembersSuper Saturday500K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million Users2 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Font LoverSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewRedmi Quiz MasterBlack Shark5 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI FB FollowerSurprise9 Million Forum MembersApp StarMi Lover MedalQuick SurveyNougatMIUI Weekly Devices QuizOreoStar Wars8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionMost Popular Forum UserMi Bunny Game Master India Independence Day25 Million StrongMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals CollectorTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerMIUI ExpertRingtone ExpertMIUI Twitter Follower2017 Annual Awards7 Million Forum MembersMIUI G+ FollowerMr. DependableYouth PledgeMIUI Halloween 2017Forum Contest LoverMIUI FollowerMi TalentStar Of TechnologyMi Story TellerScroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfDie-hard MIUI FanDebate MasterPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android GuruTechnology GuruUpdates LoverMi A1MIUI SuperstarMIUI KingOTA FeedbackMaster Of Technology

00:23, Feb-14-2018 | From PC
|
AMOLED or Super AMOLED Display

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
162 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeUnlock MedalMijia Qi CycleMijia Walkie TalkieMijia 360° Panoramic CameraYi Action CameraMi BandMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMi HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIAwesome!Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestFlashholicRedmi Note 4XHappy Valentine's DaySuper MondayMIUI Happy MedalWomen's Day MedalRocket to FutureMIUI 2017MIUI 7th AnniversarySuper SundayMIUI P1st Anniversary2 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryPuzzle MasterSuper SaturdayHappy Singles' DayMIUI Weekly Poll10 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI SMIUI 9Happy New YearFan Of MIUI IndiaMerry ChristmasMIUI 50 Million UsersSurge S1Happy DiwaliMIUI Lucky FridaySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI G+ Follower5 Million Forum MembersTheme TalentQuick SurveyMIUI KingXiaomi 8th AnniversaryApp Star7 Million Forum Members25 Million Strong2017 Annual Awards10 Million Forum MembersMIUI Twitter FollowerBlack SharkSurpriseMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI SuperstarMIUI FB FollowerScroll Of WisdomMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid Elf6 Million Forum MembersMi Story TellerMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruStar Of TechnologyUpdates LoverOTA FeedbackMIUI Medals CollectorDebate MasterMIUI FollowerStar WarsAndroid GuruDie-hard MIUI FanRingtone ExpertMIUI Weekly Devices QuizForum Contest LoverNougat

00:24, Feb-14-2018 | From PC
|

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
Online time
1191 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Walkie TalkieMijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyMi Selfie StickMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi ScaleXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia VR Play 2Mi VRUnlock MedalMi Band 2Mi Plastic In-ear PhonesNinebot MiniMi HomeMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi MIXMijia Story TellerMi HeadphonesMagic CubeMi WiFiMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi BandMijia Electric ScooterMi BoxMijia Smart ShoesMi T-ShirtMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi WiFi RouterMi Kids WatchMi Notebook AirMi TV 70Yi Action CameraMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Power BankXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016I Love MIUIMarshmallowMIUI 8Awesome!Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestFlashholicAnTuTuXiaomi Mi 4Mi 5Redmi 24 Million Forum MembersMi 5sRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 4MIUI Font Lover5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Happy MedalHappy Holi MedalMIUI Fan from IndiaSuper SaturdayFan Of MIUI RussiaSuper TuesdayMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017Happy Valentine's DayMIUI World TourMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from Turkey2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayFan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper MondaySuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI France10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalPuzzle MasterRocket to FutureSuper FridaySingapore Merlion MedalSurge S1Super ThursdaySuper SundayMIUI 100 Million UsersAtaturk MourningMIUI 7th Anniversary500K Forum MembersMIUI 9Hilal Ramadan 100k Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI SMIUI 20 Million UsersDiwali Happy DiwaliCamera Filter Guru MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI PMIUI Fan From Philippines1st Anniversary90000 Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI PolandFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI Weekly PollMerry Christmas300K Forum MembersRingolicious MedalMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI AustraliaHappy New Year3500K Forum MembersSummer Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Review10 Million Forum MembersScroll Of WisdomMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz6 Million Forum MembersRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Quick DiscussionDebate MasterNougatQuick SurveyMIUI FB FollowerMIUI G+ Follower9 Million Forum MembersSurpriseApp Star5 Million Forum MembersOTA Feedback2017 Annual Awards8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Twitter FollowerBlack SharkXiaomi 8th AnniversaryOreoStar Of TechnologyMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorUpdates LoverDie-hard MIUI FanMost Popular Forum UserRingtone Star 7 Million Forum MembersMIUI KingMIUI SuperstarYouth PledgeForum Contest LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMaster Of TechnologyMi Story TellerMIUI ExpertAndroid ElfTechnology GuruAndroid GuruMIUI Halloween 2017Ringtone ExpertMi TalentIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master 25 Million StrongMi Lover MedalStar WarsIndonesia Independence DayMr. Dependable

00:24, Feb-14-2018 | From PC
|

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi Max 2
Online time
405 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeYi Action CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Band 2Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi MIXMi VRMi WiFiMi VR HeadsetMi  BunnyMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterMi BandUnlock MedalMi WiFi Router MiniMi Power BankNinebot MiniMagic CubeMi BoxMi Kids WatchMi TV 70Mi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016I Love MIUIAwesome!Fantastic!AnTuTuMIUI 7Super ThursdayHappy DiwaliHappy Valentine's Day3 Million Forum MembersMIUI 2017Surge S1MIUI 910 Million Forum PostsMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Drawing Talent5 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI PXiaomi 6th Anniversary1300K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI Russia1400K Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI India300K Forum MembersSuper Monday3500K Forum MembersMIUI Happy Medal1st AnniversaryRooster Year of 2017MIUI SHappy New YearHilal Ramadan Puzzle MasterSuper TuesdaySuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverMIUI World TourMIUI Forum App5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper SundayHappy Singles' DayRocket to FutureMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny 8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizBlack SharkMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI King2017 Annual AwardsStar WarsNougat5 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryQuick SurveyMIUI SuperstarMi TalentSurprise9 Million Forum MembersScroll Of WisdomRingtone ExpertOTA FeedbackMi Story TellerStar Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanMost Popular Forum UserMi Bunny Game Master Most Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorTheme TalentMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI ExpertDebate MasterMIUI Twitter FollowerYouth PledgeMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI FB FollowerWallpaper ExpertForum Contest LoverAndroid ElfMaster Of Technology7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalAndroid Guru

01:04, Feb-14-2018 | From PC
|

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S Prime
Online time
205 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi HeadphonesMijia Smart ShoesYeelight Bedside LampMi Bluetooth SpeakerYi Action CameraMi Power BankMi HomeMi BandMi T-ShirtUnlock MedalMi Band 2Mi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi WiFi RouterMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi In-Ear HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Awesome!MarshmallowI Love MIUIMIUI 2016MIUI 7FlashholicFantastic!AnTuTuRedmi 3Redmi Note 3Redmi 2Mi 4c4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 1SRedmi 3SFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 6th Anniversary700K Forum Members2 Million Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayHappy Singles' Day800K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th Anniversary1 Million Forum MembersOlympics MedalMIUI Fan From IndonesiaThanksgiving DayPokemon Master Medal900K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Lucky Friday1500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper Monday500K Forum MembersMIUI 9Xiaomi 5th Anniversary100k Forum MembersMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI SpainHappy New YearMIUI 20 Million UsersAtaturk Mourning1st AnniversarySuper SaturdayMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From NepalPuzzle MasterRocket to FutureMerry Christmas1700K Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI SMIUI Forum App300K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyMIUI FB FollowerXiaomi 8th AnniversaryStar WarsApp StarMIUI Weekly Devices QuizQuick SurveyOreoSurpriseMIUI Quick Discussion9 Million Forum MembersMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Scroll Of WisdomStar Of TechnologyAndroid ElfMost Active MIUIerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat7 Million Forum MembersMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Expert8 Million Forum MembersDebate MasterMIUI Medals CollectorDie-hard MIUI FanMi Bunny Game Master Android GuruMi Lover MedalWallpaper ExpertTechnology GuruMi TalentForum Contest Lover

01:06, Feb-14-2018 | From PC
|
AMOLED or Super AMOLED Display looks fine because of vibrant colors and brightness.

Supreme Member

Something wonderful is about t

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
211 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFi RouterMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Power BankMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Bluetooth SpeakerXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VR HeadsetMi MIXMi WiFi Router MiniMijia Story TellerMi HomeMi HeadphonesMi  BunnyYeelight Bedside LampMi BandMi Kids WatchMagic CubeMi Band 2Mijia Qi CycleUnlock MedalXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 6MIUI 2015MIUI 8I Love MIUIMarshmallowMIUI 2016Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7FlashholicFantastic!RedmiRedmi NoteMi 4cMi PadMi TVRedmi Note 3Redmi 2Redmi Note 24 Million Forum MembersRedmi 1SRedmi 3MIUI Fan From NepalHappy Valentine's DayHappy New Year1 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI GreeceMerry Christmas700K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan From Indonesia900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI Fan From MyanmarUEFA EURO MedalHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan from India5 Million Forum PostsWomen's Day MedalMIUI PMIUI 5th AnniversaryThanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI PolandXiaomi 6th Anniversary800K Forum Members500K Forum Members1300K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI Russia1 Million Forum App Installs2100K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon Medal1900K Forum MembersMIUI World TourHappy Singles' DayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017Super Tuesday300K Forum Members3500K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI Fan from Turkey3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky Friday100k Forum MembersMIUI 9Olympics MedalFan Of MIUI BangladeshMalaysia AnniversaryMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 6th AnniversaryPokemon Master MedalMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Fan From BrazilMi Live MedalSuper MondayDiwali Puzzle MasterMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Philippines1400K Forum MembersMIUI Forum App1700K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Beta team - IndiaMIUI Beta TeamOreoMIUI SuperstarNougatMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz9 Million Forum MembersQuick SurveyBlack SharkMIUI Quick DiscussionSurpriseMIUI G+ FollowerMi TalentXiaomi 8th Anniversary8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatStar Of TechnologyWallpaper StarScroll Of WisdomMIUI Medals CollectorMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruMaster Of TechnologyApp TalentMr. Dependable2017 Annual AwardsMIUI ExpertMost Active MIUIerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Wallpaper ExpertMi Story TellerMIUI FollowerForum Contest LoverOTA FeedbackDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverMIUI FB FollowerYouth PledgeRingtone Star Debate MasterAndroid ElfMi Bunny Game Master Android GuruInbox ZeroHumor Master

01:11, Feb-14-2018 | Via mobile
|
Amoled.....

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
12 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI Fan From IndonesiaSuper MondayMIUI 9MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI PXiaomi 8th Anniversary2017 Annual Awards7 Million Forum MembersMi Lover MedalRedmi Quiz MasterTheme Talent

01:15, Feb-14-2018 | From PC
|
begoodness replied at 2018-2-13 16:21
I often read from the smartphone screen at night. For me AMOLED is better with his true black color.

not worth. more expensive and what you get, just a true black color?

I cant choose.

Comment

begoodness I get no gray light on the black background of the screen. What is nice for the eyes at night and saves battery power.  01:39, Feb-15-2018

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list