Always here to help ya...

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
Online time
1022 Hours
Send PM

Ninebot MiniMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Story TellerMi WiFi Router MiniMi Band 2Mi BandXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Power BankMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Bluetooth SpeakerMagic CubeYi Action CameraMi HomeMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetUnlock MedalYeelight Bedside LampMi HeadphonesMi Selfie StickMijia Qi CycleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MIUI 8MIUI 7I Love MIUIMIUI 2015MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016MarshmallowFantastic!Redmi 2Redmi 3SMi TVMi 4c4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 3MIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From BrazilMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 300 Weeks1400K Forum MembersMIUI Forum App1500K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy New YearMIUI Fan from TurkeyFan of MIUI MyanmarMerry ChristmasMIUI SSuper SundayMIUI Fan from IndiaHappy Valentine's DayUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan From Vietnam1300K Forum Members5 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI IndiaPokemon Master MedalOlympics MedalSuper Tuesday90000 Forum MembersPuzzle MasterSuper MondayMIUI Lucky Friday3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017Women's Day MedalSuper WednesdayRocket to Future3 Million Forum MembersSuper Thursday5 Million Forum App Installs3500K Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Font LoverRooster Year of 2017MIUI 20 Million Users1900K Forum MembersSurge S1Happy DiwaliDiwali 1800K Forum MembersMi Live MedalFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 50 Million UsersThanksgiving DayMIUI 7th Anniversary1 Million Forum App InstallsI Love 2016MIUI Marathon Medal2100K Forum MembersMIUI 9I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopMIUI Beta TeamMIUI Device TeamAndroid ElfAndroid GuruIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master Theme TalentMIUI FollowerMi Talent7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick Discussion6 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMaster Of TechnologyNougatStar Wars8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz2017 Annual AwardsScroll Of WisdomWallpaper ExpertMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMi Story TellerForum Contest LoverMIUI FB FollowerStar Of TechnologyMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerInbox ZeroMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDebate MasterYouth PledgeUpdates LoverTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanHumor MasterMi Lover MedalPioneer of MIUI English Forum

[Quick Discussion] [MIUI QUICK Discussion #4] Which Display Type Is Better: AMOLED Vs IPS LCD?

[ Promote]
37991 1207 |
15:26, Feb-08-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by justzzshadz at 15:27, Feb-15-2018

Hello MIUI Fans,
One of the many choices you have when buying a new smartphone is Display Type. There are two major technologies on the market, AMOLED (or Super AMOLED) and IPS LCD, and both have their advantages and disadvantages. Here we'll explain exactly what you need to know about them without going too far into the complex technicalities of each approach.

AMOLED

AMOLED (Active Matrix Organic Light-Emitting Diode) technology is now often seen in its next-generation Super AMOLED guise. With these displays, individual pixels are lit separately (that's the active matrix bit) on top of a thin film transistor (TFT) array that passes electricity through organic compounds (that's the OLED bit). It's a newer technology than IPS LCD and improves on it in some areas while still lagging behind in others.

At its heart OLED technology uses anodes and cathodes for electron flow through a very thin film; brightness is determined by the strength of the electron current. Color is controlled by the tiny red, green and blue light-emitting diodes built into the display. The best way of understanding it is to think of each pixel as its own independently colored, miniature light bulb on the screen.Colors are typically brighter with AMOLED and Super AMOLED, and blacks are darker because portions of the screen can be effectively turned off. This also leads to a theoretical improvement in battery life, but that depends on exactly how you're using the screen (if all the pixels are lit all the time, the inverse can be true with AMOLED being more power-hungry than IPS LCD).

AMOLED traditionally suffered from "burn in," where pixel quality degraded over time, though this is becoming less of a problem as the technology improves. Also in the negative column, they cost more to produce and can appear less sharp when viewed at very close range.

Samsung is Super AMOLED's biggest fan, and you'll often find its phones being talked about in terms of the vibrancy and vividness of the colors – that's Super AMOLED at work. The technology scores highly for gorgeous-looking colors and very deep blacks.The key difference between Super AMOLED and the standard AMOLED (often used by the likes of Motorola) is that the former integrates touch sensors in the display itself, removing the need for an extra layer and often allowing for an overall thinner device.

Generally speaking Super AMOLED also offers better brightness and battery life, though again manufacturers are working hard to minimize the difference with their own improvements.

IPS LCD

In the other corner of the ring we have IPS LCD, or In-Plane Switching Liquid Crystal Display – as Super AMOLED is an upgrade on plain old AMOLED, so IPS LCD improves on the venerable (TFT) LCD technology. The mighty iPhone uses IPS LCD and from the manufacturers' point of view it's cheaper to produce, which is a bonus.

In essence, LCD uses polarized light which is then run through a color filter. Horizontal and vertical filters on either side of the liquid crystals control the brightness and whether or not each pixel is on or off. With the backlight included, the handsets are usually thicker – though as with many of these points progress is being made to fix that (and Apple's latest iPhones are notable exceptions).All the pixels are backlit to some extent while the device is on, however, even the black ones. This means contrast and blackness can suffer (if you're watching a movie set in deep space, for example). On the upside, pixels can give the impression of being packed more closely together, aiding sharpness and clarity (something Apple is very keen on). IPS LCD is often spoken of as offering more natural colors; AMOLED screens can sometimes look a little over-saturated.

Viewing angles often aren't quite as good on IPS LCD as they are on AMOLED, broadly speaking, and again its the backlight to blame. On the other hand whites tend to come out better – the whites on an AMOLED screen can sometimes come across as slightly yellowy. Photographers tend to opt for IPS LCD displays as they show colours more accurately.

So, what is your opinion? Please share your views and opinion and win ''MIUI Quick Discussion'' Medal!

10-20 Best Replies will be sticked and will be rewarded 'MIUI Quick Discussion' medal.

Previous Discussions            

Special Thanks to Admin ma'am @candicesu for her continuous support and encouragement, MIUI Quick Discussion Team for their support. Also Thanks to all the viewers and participant of MIUI Quick Discussion.

Which Display Type Is Better: AMOLED or IPS LCD Display &  Why?
Single-option Poll, 4396 members voted
73.29% 3222
22.59% 993
1.41% 62
2.71% 119
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite42 Share

Rated by 37 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

MadMan_x + 5 Great!
4RSZh67U + 1 Great!
lavrynua + 1 Fantastic!
Lenar2207 + 1 Great!
Lelele22 + 1 Awesome!
戰士69 + 2 Agreed!
sampathmadurai + 5 Fantastic!
ydd0ras + 5 Thanks!
blackfirefly434 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
MitjaGagin + 1 Great!
Rahul2312 + 4 Fantastic!
mahbub_asif + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
crazyindian + 2 Thanks!
oz00ms3 + 1 Great!
19071987Til! + 1 Fantastic!
fishstinks + 2 Great!
Ayavrik + 1 Awesome!
hearthekker + 4 Fantastic!
pkpn1976 + 1 Agreed!
feds64 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
maks1990 + 2 Thanks!
GangbuzzCrew + 5 Thanks!
Katrix + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
p8z68ud2h + 5 Thanks!
Mi4i_Eric + 2 Awesome!
dobriy_putnik + 2 Thanks!
sastro_kimpet + 4 Fantastic!

Experience +155  Prestige +29  View Rating Log

⚡⚡Enforcer⚡⚡

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
5152 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power StripMi  BunnyMi Kids WatchMi TV 70Mi HeadphonesMijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Magic CubeUnlock MedalMi Band 2Mi BoxMi Notebook AirMi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestFlashholicMIUI 8Fantastic!I Love MIUIMarshmallowAwesome!Super FridayFan Of MIUI RussiaRocket to FutureMIUI Fan from India3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdaySurge S1Singapore Merlion MedalMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI Weekly PollMIUI PMIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy Singles' DayMIUI World TourMi Live MedalMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI IndiaRooster Year of 2017I Love 2016Happy Valentine's Day10 Million Forum PostsMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 7th AnniversaryCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 20 Million UsersFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI GreeceXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Happy Medal300K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersHappy Holi MedalMIUI Forum AppMiPopI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Device TeamMi Lover MedalInbox ZeroRingtone Star Debate MasterTechnology GuruMIUI SuperstarStar Of TechnologyTheme TalentMIUI G+ Follower5 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th Anniversary2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Twitter FollowerOTA FeedbackMIUI Weekly Devices QuizYouth PledgeOreoQuick SurveyForum Contest LoverMIUI Device ExpertScroll Of WisdomMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi TalentAndroid ElfMIUI Medals CollectorMaster Of TechnologyMIUI FollowerMost Active MIUIerIndia Independence DayMIUI ExpertPioneer of MIUI English Forum Humor MasterMIUI KingUpdates LoverIndonesia Independence DayDie-hard MIUI Fan25 Million StrongAndroid GuruMIUI Halloween 2017

01:15, Feb-14-2018 | From PC
|
Undoubtedly, AMOLED or Super AMOLED Display is far more better and advanced...Because of Excellent clarity,Excellent viewing angles,Deep blacks and excellent contrast ratio as individual pixels can be turned off as in technical aspect, making it well suited for HDR Mode in Camera,also last but not least Good energy efficiency and thinness of AMOLED display also produces brighter luminescence,which means vibrant images.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
89 Hours
Send PM

Mi VR HeadsetMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HomeMi Band 2Unlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi  BunnyMi Power StripMi Kids WatchMi TV 70Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi HeadphonesMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi VRXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!FlashholicMIUI 8I Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI 2016MIUI Devices Contest4 Million Forum MembersXiaomi Mi 4Super SundayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI PMIUI Happy MedalHappy Singles' Day2100K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI SMid-Autumn FestivalHappy DiwaliDiwali Mi Live MedalFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1700K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Indonesia1800K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersMIUI World TourXiaomi 6th Anniversary1500K Forum MembersHappy New YearMIUI Forum AppMIUI 2017Super ThursdaySuper MondayMIUI Fan from TurkeyRooster Year of 2017Rocket to FutureSuper TuesdayMIUI 9Happy Valentine's DayMIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI India1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Font LoverMerry Christmas300K Forum MembersMIUI 20 Million UsersSuper WednesdayI Love 2016Camera Filter Guru MedalThanksgiving DayHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdayFan Of MIUI Russia3500K Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewBlack Shark2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Weekly Devices QuizNougatTheme TalentMIUI FB Follower8 Million Forum MembersPioneer of MIUI English Forum Star WarsForum Contest LoverMIUI KingMIUI Medals CollectorApp TalentMi Story TellerHumor MasterAndroid ElfMIUI ExpertAndroid GuruMIUI FollowerInbox ZeroDebate MasterTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalUpdates LoverMi TalentDie-hard MIUI FanScroll Of WisdomStar Of Technology

05:10, Feb-14-2018 | From PC
|
IPS since You dont need to worry about "burn out" of the screen. And that burn out is typical for the AMOLED screens. I dont care about black color on IPS which in fact is more grayish than on amoled :)

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
Online time
34 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth HeadsetI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!MIUI SMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 9Happy New YearGamer Mi BunnyAndroid ElfXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Medals Collector7 Million Forum MembersMi Lover MedalMIUI Quick DiscussionOTA FeedbackMi Story TellerMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Follower

06:34, Feb-14-2018 | From PC
|
This post was edited by IvanavI at 06:36, Feb-14-2018

I own a Mi 5s (IPS) and there is also a Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 (Super AMOLED) in the house. The devices are still fairly modern, they were released within a couple of months from each other, they fall into the same price range, they have roughly the same screen size and the same resolution, so they are good candidates for comparison.

The result, I think I speak both for myself and the owner of the A5, is that there is very little to choose between the two. Sharpness, brightness, contrast, colours, viewing angles... It's all pretty close. The picture on the A5 looks like it's a bit closer to the front of the glass than on the Mi 5S, but it's not a huge difference; the colours on the Mi 5S, on the other hand, do look more natural (and not at all dull!) compared to the A5. In fact, the screen of my Mi 5S (among other things) left quite an impression on a Galaxy S8 owner recently.

So, while they don't put out identical picture, the differences are really not that big. One might say "See this little discrepancy between the two? To me, that is really important!", and therefore prefer one over the other, but other than that, it's really, really close.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
4 Hours
Send PM

Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices Contest4 Million Forum MembersSuper Thursday1500K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 9Rocket to FutureSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Weekly Devices QuizSupriseMi Bunny Game Master MIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalAndroid GuruForum Contest Lover

10:29, Feb-14-2018 | From Redmi Note 3
|
both AMOLED and IPS also drains battery fast.....

OLED is still the best, no need backlight, pixel by pixel control independently(colour more accurate, dark is pure dark)

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
18:58, Feb-17-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Both have advantages but amoled looks better and that is most peoples main concern with screens.  I would add that power management is important to me i want to to have the best possible battery life. Amoled in theory is better than ips lcd in this respect because it turns off pixels to create the blacks.  But in real life i have found that ips lcd phones seem to have better battery life.  

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
22:51, Feb-17-2018 | From Mi Note 2
|
AMOLED is really better for pictures and vídeos, IPS still works better under the Sun because It is brightness. I prefer AMOLED display for a normal use.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
34 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Smart PTZ CameraUnlock MedalMi ScaleMi MIXMijia Walkie TalkieMi  BunnyAwesome!Fantastic!I Love MIUIMarshmallowFlashholicRedmi Note 4XRocket to Future10 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App Installs2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 2017MIUI Weekly PollMIUI 7th Anniversary300K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI Lucky FridaySuper MondayMIUI SHappy New YearMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI PGamer Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi Bunny2017 Annual AwardsDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Weekly Devices QuizNougatForum Contest Lover6 Million Forum MembersOreoTheme TalentMIUI Halloween 2017Star Of TechnologyIndonesia Independence DayScroll Of WisdomStar WarsRingtone Expert25 Million StrongDebate MasterMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid GuruMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruMr. Dependable

02:03, Feb-18-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
As crazy as it sounds, I prefer LCD compared to AMOLED. I find that "punchy" color of AMOLED distracting, even on mildest setting. It is just too saturated and put unnecessary strain to my eyes. Lastly, I always have screen burn in with AMOLED.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
21 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMi HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!Marshmallow1 Million Forum App Installs2100K Forum MembersMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017MIUI 9Rocket to FutureSurge S1MIUI Happy MedalHappy Valentine's DayOTA FeedbackMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz8 Million Forum MembersScroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfMIUI FollowerAndroid GuruUpdates Lover

14:47, Feb-18-2018 | From Mi 6
|
Markota replied at 2018-2-14 13:26
AMOLED is much better.

Why bad Amoled for eyes ?
Answer here...
https://youtu.be/sJaOaPtJPHY

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

FlashholicI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMIUI Lucky FridaySuper SundayRocket to FutureMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy New YearMerry ChristmasMIUI 9MiPopAndroid ElfXiaomi 8th AnniversarySupriseForum Contest Lover2017 Annual AwardsMr. DependableMi Lover MedalOTA FeedbackMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Quick Discussion

09:23, Feb-19-2018 | From Mi 5s
|
Both can suffer screen burn-ins. I've been a galaxy s5 and s6 (SUPER AMOLED) user before I switched to Mi5s (IPS LCD) and I've experienced both.  Though amoleds offer brighter and more vivid colors but prices for handsets with amoleds are really expensive like samsung's flagships. Unlike my Mi5s, it only costs half the price than any other flagship but with the same powerful processors, beauty, etc. My main point though is that with other brands' flagships, eventually phones become deffective as time goes by normally in 3-5 years and also, by that 3-5 years time, you would have upgraded to a new phone already. All in all, you're actually getting new phones and flagship phones but with Xiaomi's, you'd get the same powerful phones at half the price of its competitors.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4X
Online time
166 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Power BankMagic CubeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Lucky FridaySuper Wednesday3500K Forum MembersMIUI SWomen's Day MedalMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI RussiaSuper TuesdayMIUI 9Rocket to FutureHappy New YearMIUI Happy MedalHappy Valentine's DaySummer Mi BunnyForum Contest LoverTheme Talent8 Million Forum MembersStar Wars5 Million Forum MembersMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Weekly Devices QuizDie-hard MIUI Fan7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Twitter FollowerStar Of TechnologyMi Bunny Game Master Pioneer of MIUI English Forum Technology GuruScroll Of WisdomMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Active MIUIerMi Story TellerMi Lover MedalMIUI Quick Discussion

00:21, Feb-14-2018 | From PC
|
I often read from the smartphone screen at night. For me AMOLED is better with his true black color.

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S Prime
Online time
657 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyMijia Story TellerMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi HeadphonesYi Action CameraMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Band 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi MIXMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMagic CubeMijia VR Play 2Mi HomeNinebot MiniMi Notebook AirUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi TV 70Mi Kids WatchMi BoxXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 8FlashholicMarshmallowMi Note 24 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 4XMi TVMi 4iSuper Thursday100k Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryPuzzle MasterHilal Ramadan Ringolicious Medal90000 Forum MembersMIUI 20 Million UsersFan Of MIUI UkraineRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI Russia300K Forum MembersSuper WednesdayMIUI World TourHappy Valentine's Day3500K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppRocket to FutureMIUI PSuper Monday2 Million Forum MembersMIUI 2017Super SaturdayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan From PhilippinesWomen's Day Medal1700K Forum MembersMIUI SMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI Lucky Friday10 Million Forum PostsHappy DiwaliMerry ChristmasMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper FridayMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9Surge S1Fan Of MIUI GreeceSuper SundayMIUI Font Lover500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersSuper TuesdayFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy New YearMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy Singles' Day5 Million Forum App InstallsI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyMIUI Review8 Million Forum MembersStar WarsMIUI ExpertRingtone ExpertYouth PledgeOreoNougatRedmi Quiz Master25 Million StrongMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Halloween 2017Quick Survey7 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerSupriseApp Star2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Twitter FollowerMr. DependableBlack SharkMIUI G+ FollowerXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi TalentIndia Independence DayMIUI KingAndroid GuruOTA FeedbackMIUI SuperstarDebate MasterMaster Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfMi Story TellerMost Popular Forum UserForum Contest LoverMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Bunny Game Master MIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi A1Mi Lover MedalUpdates LoverTechnology Guru

00:23, Feb-14-2018 | From PC
|
AMOLED or Super AMOLED Display
Always Believe That something Wonderful is About to Happen!

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
127 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMagic CubeMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Qi CycleMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchYi Action CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!I Love MIUIFlashholicMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!Redmi Note 4X5 Million Forum App Installs10 Million Forum PostsRocket to FutureWomen's Day MedalSuper MondaySuper SundayMIUI 9MIUI 2017MIUI Happy MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Lucky Friday2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy New YearSurge S1MIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI PMIUI SHappy Singles' DayMerry ChristmasMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy DiwaliGamer Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyQuick SurveyMIUI SuperstarApp StarForum Contest LoverSupriseXiaomi 8th Anniversary5 Million Forum MembersMIUI KingStar WarsMIUI FB FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanNougatMIUI FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerTheme TalentMIUI Halloween 2017Scroll Of WisdomMIUI Twitter Follower2017 Annual Awards7 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum MembersAndroid ElfDebate MasterAndroid GuruStar Of TechnologyTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalOTA FeedbackUpdates LoverMi Story TellerRingtone ExpertMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz

00:24, Feb-14-2018 | From PC
|

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
Online time
961 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMi ScaleMijia Electric ScooterMi HeadphonesMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Band 2Mi MIXMijia VR Play 2Mijia Walkie TalkieMijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyMijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Smart PTZ CameraNinebot MiniUnlock MedalMi Power BankMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi WiFiMi HomeYi Action CameraMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Notebook AirMi TV 70Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Magic CubeMi Selfie StickMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi BoxXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016Fantastic!MIUI 8Awesome!AnTuTuFlashholicMarshmallowRedmi 2Xiaomi Mi 44 Million Forum MembersRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 4Mi 5sMi 5MIUI PFan Of MIUI France10 Million Forum PostsSuper Thursday3 Million Forum MembersMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverMIUI Forum App5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper WednesdayMIUI 5th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI RussiaCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI Happy MedalSurge S1Merry ChristmasMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017Happy Valentine's DayMIUI Lucky FridayHappy New Year2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI World TourSuper FridaySingapore Merlion MedalMIUI SPuzzle MasterSuper TuesdayRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI BangladeshAtaturk MourningSuper MondayWomen's Day Medal1st AnniversaryDiwali 90000 Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupHappy DiwaliMIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI IndiaHilal Ramadan 500K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI 100 Million UsersSuper Sunday100k Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Philippines3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI AustraliaRingolicious MedalMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI Poland300K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Review2017 Annual AwardsIndonesia Independence DayDebate MasterIndia Independence DayRedmi Quiz MasterScroll Of WisdomMIUI FB FollowerApp StarSupriseAndroid GuruMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Twitter Follower5 Million Forum MembersMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatOreo8 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkQuick SurveyXiaomi 8th AnniversaryNougat6 Million Forum MembersStar WarsMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMi Lover Medal25 Million StrongYouth PledgeDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI KingMIUI SuperstarMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeForum Contest LoverMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableOTA FeedbackRingtone Star Mi Talent7 Million Forum MembersMost Popular Forum UserUpdates LoverMi Story TellerMIUI ExpertRingtone ExpertAndroid ElfTechnology GuruMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Master Of TechnologyMIUI FollowerTheme TalentMIUI G+ FollowerStar Of Technology

00:24, Feb-14-2018 | From PC
|

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi Max 2
Online time
377 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Magic CubeXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMi MIXYi Action CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Power BankUnlock MedalMi WiFi Router MiniMi VR HeadsetMi WiFiNinebot MiniMi HomeMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi BoxMi TV 70Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016MIUI 8I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 7MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI Lucky FridayHappy New YearMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 2017MIUI Happy Medal3 Million Forum MembersSuper Thursday10 Million Forum PostsSurge S11400K Forum MembersMIUI PXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Weekly PollHappy Singles' Day5 Million Forum Posts1300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaSuper MondayUEFA EURO MedalMIUI SMIUI Drawing TalentHappy Valentine's DaySuper Saturday3500K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliSuper TuesdayMIUI 9300K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan 5 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI World TourPuzzle MasterMIUI Font LoverRocket to FutureMIUI Forum AppSuper SundayMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny Ringtone ExpertMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Halloween 2017Android GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerMIUI Quick Discussion8 Million Forum MembersTheme TalentMIUI Medals Collector5 Million Forum MembersSupriseMIUI SuperstarMost Active MIUIerXiaomi 8th AnniversaryNougatWallpaper ExpertQuick SurveyMi TalentStar WarsMIUI Twitter FollowerMi Bunny Game Master Debate MasterDie-hard MIUI Fan7 Million Forum MembersScroll Of WisdomMi Story TellerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMaster Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyOTA FeedbackMost Popular Forum UserYouth Pledge2017 Annual AwardsMIUI G+ FollowerForum Contest LoverAndroid ElfTechnology GuruMIUI ExpertMi Lover MedalMIUI FB Follower

01:04, Feb-14-2018 | From PC
|

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S Prime
Online time
196 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi BandMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Band 2Mi HomeMijia 360° Panoramic CameraYi Action CameraMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Power BankYeelight Bedside LampMi  BunnyUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIAwesome!MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8MIUI 2016FlashholicFantastic!MIUI 7Redmi 1SRedmi 3SMi 4cRedmi 3Redmi 2Redmi Note 34 Million Forum Members100k Forum Members300K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 2017Xiaomi 6th AnniversaryUEFA EURO MedalSuper MondayXiaomi 5th AnniversaryPokemon Master MedalFan Of MIUI Spain1 Million Forum MembersThanksgiving Day500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million Users700K Forum MembersMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI India900K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryHappy New Year800K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaAtaturk MourningMerry ChristmasHappy Singles' DayMIUI 5th Anniversary1500K Forum Members2 Million Forum MembersRocket to FutureMIUI Forum AppMIUI Happy MedalMIUI SRooster Year of 20171700K Forum MembersPuzzle Master1st AnniversaryMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan From NepalOlympics MedalMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 6th AnniversaryGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi Bunny7 Million Forum MembersApp StarMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI ExpertStar WarsQuick SurveyOreo8 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerWallpaper ExpertMr. DependableMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruMIUI Halloween 2017Debate MasterScroll Of WisdomStar Of TechnologyAndroid ElfMi TalentMIUI FollowerMost Active MIUIerDie-hard MIUI FanMi Bunny Game Master Pioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Medals CollectorAndroid GuruForum Contest Lover

01:06, Feb-14-2018 | From PC
|
AMOLED or Super AMOLED Display looks fine because of vibrant colors and brightness.

Supreme Member

Something wonderful is about t

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
210 Hours
Send PM

Mi VR HeadsetMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Power BankXiaomi 6 LaunchMi BandMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi WiFi Router MiniMi  BunnyYeelight Bedside LampMi HomeUnlock MedalMi Kids WatchMi Band 2Mi MIXMi WiFi RouterMijia Qi CycleMagic CubeMijia Story TellerMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicMIUI 8I Love MIUIMIUI 2016MIUI 2015MIUI 6MarshmallowAwesome!Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7Mi TVRedmi 1SRedmi 34 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 2Mi 4cRedmiRedmi Note 3Mi PadRedmi 2Redmi NoteMIUI Fan from IndiaHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From VietnamWomen's Day MedalHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From Myanmar1300K Forum MembersMIUI PMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI GreeceMerry Christmas700K Forum Members900K Forum Members800K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From SingaporeXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaThanksgiving DayXiaomi 6th Anniversary5 Million Forum Posts1 Million Forum MembersHappy New YearMIUI 5th Anniversary500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI PolandUEFA EURO Medal2100K Forum MembersPuzzle MasterI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Marathon Medal100k Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI World TourSuper MondayMIUI Weekly Poll1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017Super TuesdayRocket to Future300K Forum Members3500K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 9Rooster Year of 2017MIUI Monthly TalkMIUI Fan from Turkey3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Happy Medal1900K Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksMalaysia AnniversaryMIUI Forum App1700K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshOlympics MedalPokemon Master MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI 6th Anniversary1400K Forum MembersMi Live MedalDiwali I Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Beta team - IndiaMIUI Beta TeamPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Weekly Devices Quiz8 Million Forum MembersMi TalentQuick SurveyNougatMIUI Twitter FollowerMr. DependableMIUI ExpertXiaomi 8th AnniversarySuprise2017 Annual AwardsOreoMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI SuperstarMIUI Quick DiscussionBlack SharkMost Active MIUIerYouth PledgeMi Story TellerWallpaper ExpertAndroid ElfWallpaper StarDebate MasterMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals CollectorTechnology GuruMi Bunny Game Master Master Of TechnologyMIUI FollowerOTA FeedbackDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FB FollowerForum Contest LoverApp TalentAndroid GuruInbox ZeroHumor MasterRingtone Star Updates Lover

01:11, Feb-14-2018 | Via mobile
|
Amoled.....

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
11 Hours
Send PM

Mi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Happy MedalSuper MondayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI PMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 9Theme Talent2017 Annual Awards7 Million Forum MembersMi Lover MedalRedmi Quiz Master

01:15, Feb-14-2018 | From PC
|
begoodness replied at 2018-2-13 16:21
I often read from the smartphone screen at night. For me AMOLED is better with his true black color.

not worth. more expensive and what you get, just a true black color?

I cant choose.

Comment

begoodness I get no gray light on the black background of the screen. What is nice for the eyes at night and saves battery power.  01:39, Feb-15-2018

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list