Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
120 Hours
Send PM

Awesome!MIUI English Forum 2013MIUI 30 Million UsersHilal Ramadan 100k Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyPioneer of MIUI English Forum OTA FeedbackMost Popular Forum User

21:16, Nov-26-2013 | From PC
|
Reply meredithhan Add Thread

"Flashing a newer version of MIUI ROM doesn’t need to wipe data, but flashing an older one does."

HOW about if it is exactly the same version. if you ask why i flash the same version, i would do it to "reinstall" my current messed up ROM

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
120 Hours
Send PM

Awesome!MIUI English Forum 2013MIUI 30 Million UsersHilal Ramadan 100k Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyPioneer of MIUI English Forum OTA FeedbackMost Popular Forum User

00:09, Nov-30-2013 | From PC
|
Reply corradino Add Thread

if you open the multilanguage link, for example this http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/3-11-29.22929/
you will be provided with 2 version. english and multilanguage. the english version is just the same version as the link provided in this thread. the difference is, you can select wether it is stable version or it is developer version (for root user). but anyway, both are in english. so if you want an italian, you can go to the multilanguage forum as your provided link

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

corradino + 1 Great!

Experience +1  View Rating Log

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list