Retired Administrator

Credits
Device
Mi 4S
MIUI Version
Online time
1660 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi Power BankMi MIXMIUI 2015Fantastic!MIUI 6MIUI 7Redmi NoteMi 4iMi PadRedmi 2Mi 2MIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI 4th AnniversaryDiwali Singapore BirthdayMIUI Fan from IndiaThanksgiving DayHappy Valentine's Day500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI IndiaGamer Mi BunnyMIUI News TeamYouth PledgeForum Contest LoverMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Ice Bucket Challenge

[News] Hard-core MIUI Fans Wanted for India Mi Phone Premiere! Apply Here!

[ Promote]
17676 306 |
12:01, Apr-10-2015 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
Type:
Global Mi Phone Premiere
Time:
16:00, Apr-23-2015
Venue:
Asiad Village Complex, August Kranti Marg
Applicants:
451 applied
Deadline:
16:00, Apr-15-2015
Dear MIUIers,

It has been nearly a year since Xiaomi started the incredible journey with India. We have had tons of fun with you guys supporting Mi all the way. Xiaomi always sticks to the slogan of "Just for Fans", so as Mi India. Not only Mi phones with awesome specifications we have brought to India, but also the smooth operating system MIUI 6. Xiaomi cherishes every moment with Mi fans and we are to bring more surprises to India.

Now we are inviting hard-core MIUI fans to attend Mi Phone Premiere in India. CEO & Founder Lei Jun, President & Co-founder Bin Lin, and VP Xiaomi Global Hugo Barra are all coming to the premiere.

Event: Global Mi Phone Premiere
Date:  23 April 2015
Registration time: 2.30pm – 4pm
Event time: 4pm – 6pm
Venue:
Siri Fort Auditorium Complex, Asian Village Complex, August Kranti Marg, New Delhi 110049
Special offer: Attendees who register at the event will be entitled to a free goodie bag and a surprise gift

We are selecting hard-core MIUI fans to attend the premiere with a FREE ENTRANCE TICKET for each! 10 die-hard MIUI fans will get privileged access to the premiere with exclusive session with Hugo Barra.
(Privilege for MIUI fans from MIUI forum only)

Announcement
Time is up. The hard-core MIUI fans have been selected and will receive the PM sent by us. Xiaomi customer service representatives will contact you for further confirmation. Please wait patiently. Thanks. Enjoy the time with Mi.

[fly]Please read through the thread carefully before applying. Thanks![/fly]

How to apply:
1. Click "Apply" button in the thread
2. Fill in all the information needed, including
1) Title (Mr/Mrs/Ms)
2) Name
3) Mailing address with Pin code, City, State (Please ensure accuracy of mailing address for tickets.)
4) Email
5) Mobile, with which we can call you for attendance confirmation

Please note that we will hand over the chances to other MIUI fans if some required information is missing in your application. Make sure the info you fill in is as ACCURATE as possible.
To avoid repeated application, it is NOT necessary for you to apply via other channels if you have applied in the MIUI forum. We will deal with your application as fast as we can.

Tips to win the TICKET
The chance is bigger if you show MIUI your love in the comment, like your story with MIUI, why you love MIUI, the Mi phone you use. Here are some tips.
A. Do you own a Mi phone? What is it?
B. Tell us why you love MIUI or your story with MIUI.
C. A photo or more with you and Mi/ MIUI in the same picture would express the love better.

Who gets lucky?
1. The namelist of 100 MIUI fans will be announced in the same thread on 16th April.
2. Xiaomi will call you to confirm the attendance, and send the ENTRANCE TICKET to the address you left with us in the application.
3. Names of the 10 lucky MIUI fans who are entitled to have exclusive session with Hugo will not be disclosed. Do check your TICKET to see if there is any surprise. Share the picture of your ticket in the MIUI forum and see if yours is different. If your ticket is unique, you are the lucky ONE.

Note:
1. MIUI fans who get to attend the premiere will get the ENTRANCE TICKET for free and small gifts.
2. MIUI fans who attend the premiere will have to cover the accommodations yourselves.

Location of the venue attached
LOCATION.jpg

Apply now and witness the first global launch with Mi!

Approved applicants (101)

Comment Application time
Sumit8kh

I am a big Xiaomi fan ever since I tried my friend's Mi3. I love its smooth MIUI interface.

14:44, Apr-15-2015
ITZMi 05:26, Apr-15-2015
rockcate

I use Redmi 1S and love it. It's my first phone. MIUI is very stylish and very simple to use. Also the screen is 720p at such a low price which is great for watching movies.

03:49, Apr-15-2015
SJAIN000

Pls give me pass for the event

00:15, Apr-15-2015
mightysidy

I was waiting xiaomi to come into India so eagerly that i brought mi3 on first sale itself.

00:10, Apr-15-2015
Hims3112 23:56, Apr-14-2015
XX_ANAND_XX

Mi Phones rock!!!

22:30, Apr-14-2015
Sidarya

I own Xiaomi Mi3 from the first sale of India. I love MIUI because it help me in being creative. camera app of MIUI is just woow. MIUI is a complete package of security, customization n speed.

21:51, Apr-14-2015

Pending applicants (350)

Comment Application time
yash@ 10:01, Apr-15-2015
arjun97 09:40, Apr-15-2015
vikneshrajen 04:31, Apr-15-2015
devendra123\\ 03:27, Apr-15-2015
TanKCircuiT 03:21, Apr-15-2015
ravi009 02:43, Apr-15-2015
Knight613 02:42, Apr-15-2015
Arih123 02:27, Apr-15-2015

Favorite16 Share

Comment

piyu_jn and the number is still growing every few days a new family member asks me to buy a mi phone for him/her we all love mi phones and specially miui my cousin even have miui in his one plus one  17:25, Apr-14-2015
piyu_jn and now i think i have convinced every one around me to buy mi phones and they all love it i have purchased at least 15 mi phones for all my family and my relatives and they all love mi phones  17:23, Apr-14-2015
piyu_jn last year when me and my brother were not happy with windows phone we had because of of win 7.5 i came to know about mi 3 that was the day and now all members of my family has mi phones i have Redmi 2  22:53, Apr-13-2015
bk_220021 Support: 5 Objection: 0 i support u but mi u needa do a live video stream like apple did to make your products more popular and this can be done on all your phones or on apps like   14:01, Apr-11-2015
Rajesh13 Guys please interested and those who can and willing to go and travel frm other locations apply else d ticket may become waste if u cant travel to delhi so let it go2 the deserved ppl think b4 applyin  21:55, Apr-10-2015

Rated by 66 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

Dmitriy-90 + 1 Здорово!
kinguplm + 1 Fantastic!
marcus_keong + 10 Fantastic!
yash@ + 2 its Mi 4i
Lucky5981 + 1 Fantastic!
gagman007 + 1 pick me plzzzzzz! :*
Rks_30 + 2 Fantastic!
crappy_pants + 5 Thanks!
Gawronnek59 + 1 Thanks!
Elementonium + 1 Fantastic!
aquaandro + 1 Fantastic!
salim63 + 1 Fantastic!
Vikas_hl + 1 Fantastic!
Vadadoriya + 1 Agreed!
luckygoldy + 2 All the best ..
hbk8 + 2 Awesome!
lavsingh + 2 Fantastic!
Leoglady + 2 Great!
Ridwans + 1 Fantastic!
Mohanparuchuri + 3 Fantastic!
MeetSPatel + 1 Great!
MAHARANA + 1 Awesome!
Trinadh554 + 5 Great!
kinjosh + 5 Awesome!
Lucas_Dan_Bra + 2 Awesome!
grapox + 2 Awesome!
Reisen23 + 5 Great!

Experience +228  Prestige +3  View Rating Log

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Mi 3
MIUI Version
Online time
672 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMi BoxMi KeyMi  BunnyMi BandMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Power StripXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicMIUI 2015MIUI 7Fantastic!MIUI 6I Love MIUIMarshmallowAwesome!Mi 4iMi NoteMi 3Mi TVXiaomi Mi 4Redmi NoteRedmi 2Mi 4cMi PadRedmi Note 2Redmi 1SThanksgiving Day1st AnniversaryHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaSingapore BirthdayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI V5 ReviewDiwali Hilal Ramadan MIUI 50 Million Users300K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI Fan From PhilippinesAtaturk MourningMIUI Fan from Turkey800K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 5th Anniversary2014 ChristmasMalaysia Anniversary600K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI Russia3500K Forum MembersSuper TuesdayFan Of MIUI BangladeshI Love 2016MIUI Forum AppPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan From Brazil700K Forum MembersHappy New YearMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy Valentine's Day500K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversarySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAndroid GuruMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FB FollowerForum Contest LoverAndroid ElfApp Review TalentIndonesia Independence DayMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI FollowerOTA FeedbackMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatPioneer of MIUI English Forum Updates LoverDebate MasterStar Of IconsMIUI Twitter FollowerSuper ModeratorYouth PledgeInbox ZeroScroll Of WisdomDie-hard MIUI FanApp StarMi TalentMi Lover MedalHumor MasterMIUI Resources TeamMost Active MIUIer

21:03, Apr-10-2015 | Via mobile
|
enjoy, I really envy you guys

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 3
MIUI Version
V8.2.5.0.MCFMIDL
Online time
267 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxMi KeyMi BandAwesome!MIUI 6I Love MIUIMi TV300K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 50 Million Users1st AnniversaryMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI IndiaDiwali Happy Singles' DayThanksgiving DayAtaturk MourningI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Beta TeamAndroid GuruForum Contest LoverMIUI Global Forum 2014OTA FeedbackDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatStar Of IconsUpdates LoverMost Active MIUIer

21:07, Apr-10-2015 | From PC
|
Exciting!

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
MIUI Version
Online time
367 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi T-ShirtMi USB FanMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Power BankMIUI 6MIUI 2016MIUI 7Awesome!Fantastic!FlashholicI Love MIUIMIUI 2015Redmi Note 2Xiaomi Mi 4Mi PadRedmi 1SMi 4iMi TVRedmi 2Redmi 3Redmi NoteMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From SingaporeMerry ChristmasHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 100 Million Users5 Million Forum Posts700K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaUEFA EURO MedalHilal Ramadan 1300K Forum MembersHappy New YearFan Of MIUI India1 Million Forum Members600K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayXiaomi 5th Anniversary500K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from Malaysia800K Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta team - IndiaMIUI Beta TeamMIUI FB FollowerOTA FeedbackForum Contest LoverDebate MasterUpdates LoverRingtone Star Android ElfRingtone TalentAndroid GuruWallpaper ExpertMIUI Twitter FollowerTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalYouth PledgeInbox ZeroPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi TalentMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorMi Bunny Game Master Die-hard MIUI FanHumor MasterMIUI FollowerScroll Of Wisdom

21:08, Apr-10-2015 | From PC
|
Start doing these events on sundays... I cannot Come on weekdays...

Can not come but want to...

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

Linkbustr + 5 Agreed!

Experience +5  View Rating Log

Require Help? Ping me at Telegram @keshavrawat or come to c.mi.com

Click [Reply] Below to Notify Me.

Platinum Member

Redmi 3S

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S
MIUI Version
V7.5.5.0.MALMIDE
Online time
472 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMIUI 6Fantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 8Mi NoteRedmi 3S500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersFan Of MIUI India600K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 6th AnniversaryI Love Mi BunnyMi TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI FB Follower

21:16, Apr-10-2015 | From PC
|
want to go badly but i can't

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Proud to be part of MIUI Team

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
371 Hours
Send PM

Mi T-ShirtUnlock MedalMi Power BankMi Band 2Yeelight Bedside LampMi  BunnyMi BandI Love MIUIMIUI 7MIUI 8Awesome!MIUI 2015Fantastic!MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016MIUI 6Mi NoteRedmi 2Mi TVMi 4iRedmi Note 3Mi 4cRedmi 1SRedmi Note 2Xiaomi 5th Anniversary1700K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalHappy New YearHappy Valentine's Day1500K Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersMerry ChristmasRocket to FutureMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 300 WeeksFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From Myanmar5 Million Forum Posts800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Greece500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From SingaporeXiaomi 6th AnniversaryPokemon Master MedalFan Of MIUI BangladeshUEFA EURO Medal1 Million Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Beta team - IndiaMIUI News TeamMIUI Beta TeamMIUI FB FollowerForum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomAndroid GuruMIUI Medals CollectorTechnology GuruMr. DependableRedmi Quiz MasterMi Story TellerDie-hard MIUI FanApp TalentMi Lover MedalInbox ZeroAndroid ElfDebate MasterRingtone Star Ringtone TalentRedmi Note 3 ExplorerMIUI G+ FollowerYouth PledgeMIUI Twitter FollowerMi Talent

21:19, Apr-10-2015 | From PC
|
I live in kolkata..i will miss it..

MIUI Honorary Moderator

Credits
Device
Redmi 1S
MIUI Version
Online time
1049 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi T-ShirtMIUI 7Awesome!MIUI 2015Fantastic!I Love MIUIRedmi NoteXiaomi Mi 4Mi 3RedmiMi Note ProRedmi 2MIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy New YearMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy Valentine's DayFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanFan Of MIUI Bangladesh300K Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI India2014 Christmas1400K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th Anniversary500K Forum MembersThanksgiving Day700K Forum MembersMIUI 5th Anniversary800K Forum Members1 Million Forum Members900K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Xiaomi 5th Anniversary600K Forum MembersDiwali MIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from IndiaSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta team - IndiaAndroid GuruMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Translation ContributorHumor MasterRedmi Note 3 ExplorerMi TalentMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI FollowerForum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI Fan

21:19, Apr-10-2015 | From PC
|
This post was edited by sameer_farms at 11:14, Apr-11-2015

I may not be the hardcore among all may be ( practically there may be more die hard fan then me ) but yea i wish i get the opportunity to meet and visit the meet :) And i own a phone which is none other then redmi 1s and about the story then it started well with the start of MI ( in china ) though i was late in joining en.miui.com yet i used to follow closely on other tech sites :) Count me in
Believe In Your Self

Supreme Member

INDIAN SUBFORUM |PRE OTA

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
V8.5.8.0.NCFMIED
Online time
1178 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BandMi KeyMi WiFi RouterAwesome!MIUI 2015Fantastic!MIUI 6FlashholicI Love MIUIRedmiRedmi 2Mi 3Mi TVRedmi NoteXiaomi Mi 4Mi Pad2014 Christmas1st AnniversaryFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan from MalaysiaHilal Ramadan MIUI 4th AnniversaryDiwali MIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan from TurkeyFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu Happy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaThanksgiving Day300K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersSingapore BirthdayHappy Valentine's DayXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From BrazilXiaomi 6th Anniversary700K Forum Members600K Forum MembersFan Of  MIUI Azerbaijan500K Forum MembersSummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta team - IndiaMIUI Beta TeamMi TalentRedmi Note 3 ExplorerHumor MasterYouth PledgeAndroid ElfInbox ZeroForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalDebate MasterMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanMost Active MIUIerAndroid GuruMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI FB FollowerScroll Of WisdomStar Of Icons

21:20, Apr-10-2015 | From PC
|
This post was edited by Atyant at 13:37, Apr-12-2015

125.png

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

prouser90 + 5 bad luck for me..

Experience +5  View Rating Log

My Youtube Channel
Active on Mi community!

Elite Member

Omnipresent!

Credits
Device
Mi 4
MIUI Version
Online time
463 Hours
Send PM

Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BoxMi KeyMi BandMi Power BankMIUI 2015MIUI 7Fantastic!MIUI 6Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 2016FlashholicMIUI 8Mi TVMi 4cRedmiMi 3Xiaomi Mi 4Redmi Note5 Million Forum Posts1400K Forum MembersDiwali MIUI 50 Million Users1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan From SingaporeHilal Ramadan Fan Of MIUI IndiaMerry Christmas300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 4th Anniversary500K Forum MembersMi Live Medal1 Million Forum MembersThanksgiving DaySingapore BirthdayMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan from IndiaI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Photography Team MemberAndroid GuruMIUI FollowerMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeUpdates LoverAndroid ElfMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerForum Contest LoverRedmi Note 3 ExplorerMIUI FB FollowerOTA FeedbackMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatStar Of IconsDie-hard MIUI FanMost Active MIUIerTechnology GuruMIUI Wallpaper ContestMIUI Photography GuruInbox Zero

21:21, Apr-10-2015 | From PC
|
Awesome!
Wish it happened in Bangalore.

MIUI Honorary Moderator

Active!

Credits
Device
Mi Max 2
MIUI Version
Online time
2992 Hours
Send PM

Yeelight Bedside LampMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HomeMi WiFi RouterMi Power BankMi WiFi Router MiniMi  BunnyMi BandMi KeyMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Power StripMi BoxMi HeadphonesUnlock MedalXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI 6I Love MIUIFlashholicAwesome!MarshmallowMIUI 2015MIUI 2016MIUI 7MIUI Devices ContestMi Note ProMi PadRedmi 2Mi 4iRedmi Note 2Mi NoteRedmi NoteRedmiMi TVMi 3Redmi 1SMi 4cXiaomi Mi 4Singapore BirthdayMIUI 100 Million Users1400K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DaySuper Thursday5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of  MIUI Azerbaijan500K Forum MembersOlympics MedalMIUI Forum App1700K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan 1500K Forum Members600K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From BrazilFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan from IndiaHappy Singles' DayRocket to FutureDiwali MIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI 9MIUI Fan From PhilippinesSuper SundayThanksgiving DayHappy Diwali2014 ChristmasFan Of MIUI India300K Forum MembersI Love 2016Super SaturdayMIUI Fan from TurkeyFan Of MIUI PolandMi Live MedalXiaomi 5th AnniversaryXiaomi 6th Anniversary1300K Forum MembersSurge S11 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsMerry ChristmasFan of MIUI MyanmarMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan From MyanmarRooster Year of 20171 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 6th AnniversaryPokemon Master MedalMIUI Drawing TalentSuper MondayHappy New Year900K Forum Members5 Million Forum PostsMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversaryMid-Autumn Festival700K Forum MembersMIUI 300 Weeks800K Forum Members3 Million Forum MembersAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi TalentHumor MasterApp TalentUpdates LoverApp TalentMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Twitter FollowerMost Popular Forum UserScroll Of WisdomDie-hard MIUI FanRedmi Quiz MasterInbox ZeroMIUI FollowerRingtone Star Mi Lover MedalDebate MasterStar Of TechnologyPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android ElfMi Story TellerStar Of IconsForum Contest LoverTechnology GuruMIUI FB FollowerYouth PledgeAndroid GuruMi Bunny Game Master Mr. DependableMIUI Global Forum 2014OTA Feedback

21:22, Apr-10-2015 | From PC
|
Examsssss

Please click Reply below so that I can get a notification.

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list