1. Turn phone face down to silence the phone when ringing.
2. Press Home button, you can then add desktops. You may add or move screens.
3. Long press on the Home button can clear up current running tasks.
4. Long press on Search button will launch search via voice recognition.
5. Long press on the shortcut icons in Toggles can enter responding setting interface.
6. Long press on icon you want to move, drag it to a different screen and then release the icon.
7. Press "Menu" key and "Volume Down" key at the same time to print a screen. The printed image is saved in the directory of MIUI in the sd card.
8. To return to Call Button, you can leave the call screen to do other tasks, including browsing the web (WiFi only), during a call. When you leave the call screen, a button appears across the top of your screen that will return to the call screen so you can hang up.
9. Most apps support pinch to zoom in and out. Gallery 3D when picture is selected has also the capability.
10. If you want Media Apps to work with your headset and the lockscreen controls, do Settings > System > Hardware Key Settings > Default music app to respond to media keys and choose.
11. Slide from left to right to delete a message. The option to delete will appear and ready to be used.
12. Double tap on the Lock icon to launch the Music Player when the screen is locked.
13. Tap the contact to custom a ringtone for each contact. Select Default (speaker icon) then choose desired ringtone.
14. The battery will display the percentage of left battery capacity by Settings>System>Battery>Notification Indicator Style>Percentage.