4. What is the difference between the official MIUI ROM and existing unofficial versions?
The official version will be updated earlier than those unofficial versions. However, if unofficial versions put the original MIUI ROM in their packages without adding their own things, there would be no difference at all.
5. Can the ROM of Milestone be used in Droid?
No. Droid belongs to CDMA and Milestone belongs to GSM, these two are quite different.
6. Will MOTO’s own software appear in MIUI ROM?
No, MIUI ROM is compiled through the source code. We don’t have source codes of MOTO software, so we cannot integrate them into MIUI ROM.
7. Will the latest nadlabak kernel be integrated?
Once there is new kernel, we will integrate it after test.
8. Does the kernel support App2Ext?
No, the kernel does not support the ext file system.